Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,228 members, 7,825,890 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

9 Faces Of SARS Officers Accused Of Killing Innocent Nigerians - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 9 Faces Of SARS Officers Accused Of Killing Innocent Nigerians (95961 Views)

Abuja First Bank Robbery: See Faces Of Suspects Arrested (Pictures) / Faces Of Men That Gang Raped 20-Year-Old Girl In Delta State (Photo) / Air Strikes Killing Innocent Villagers Not Bandits - Zamfara Emirs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Faces Of SARS Officers Accused Of Killing Innocent Nigerians by OyinO: 1:36am On Oct 19, 2020
Miracle2020:
most of the SARS in the north are northerners and they are not as evil as your southerners who wants to drive g wagon by force,

lie
Re: 9 Faces Of SARS Officers Accused Of Killing Innocent Nigerians by Birniwa(m): 2:02am On Oct 19, 2020
One4me:

Sure, Northerners are mostly incapable of engaging in any crime that requirws the use of INTELLIGENCE, apart from looting the National Treasury, as head of most Federal Agencies, easy crime but much more lucrative and destructive to Nigeria.

The only reasons you wont find most Northerners in YahooYahoo is basically because Northerners are NOT intelligent enough in the first place, [b]such Crime requires intelligence (used wrongly though).
I am sure you know that Northern Children score the lowest in all Federal Exams like NECO, Pry Six Common Entrance Exams for Unity Schools, JAMB, etc.
Dumb-fcuks have the I.Q of a Cow and cant fool their fellow Cows in YahooYahoo, how much more fool a white man[/b]. grin grin

Secondly, All these crimes are very risky and why would a brainless Northerner who just have to 'kill-time till he completes the years' required (not minding what his eventual Grade is) to get out of an Arabic School in Niger Republic or Sudan and claim he is a Graduate grin and is immeidately given a plum job at NNPC or FAAN or NPA or CBN or any of the other plum Govt agencies?
Why should that sort of Northerner 1d1ot be bothered with using his brain to make money, whether legally ir illegally?

See, the only reason Northerners dont want Nigeria to break is because it will expose their backwardness and stupidity, they would have no one to fleece and use as forced labour.
By then, it will be Northerner Vs Northerner and it wil be bloody because the Fulani will have no Southerner to lord it over, except maybe the Huasa or Nupe or Kanuri in the North
. grin undecided
It will be bloody because Northerners are very afraid of what is going to come to them once they dont have the Southerners to steal and loot from.

The day has come, mark my words.

When I say an average Southerner is so dumb and foolish that when you place him/her on an intelligence measure with a wild donkey, the latter would definitely champion, I'm not really mistaken. Just like, how the hell could someone boast of indulging in capital offenses and thinks he's using his intelligence? Like in what animal farm is it thought this way? To be honest every morning I regret ever sharing same country with monkeys like you guys, the curse will continue to go to Lord Lugard for amalgamating Nigeria since 1914.

If you really think the South is that intelligent as you allegedly think, why didn't you people hack yourself to the top of leadership in this country and yet you fools are always ranting RESTRUCTURE NIGERIA? I know you're beginning to understand how much of a dull you're now. Again, if the North is really unintelligent as you negatively assumed, how comes Northerners are always at the top of every MDAs in this country? It requires some brilliant steps you myopic thinker.

Today, many countries impose Visa entry on Nigerians or partially restrict Nigerians entry not because of anything but because of what the pigs among us are doing of Yahoo-Yahoo, international fraud etc and yet you call this intelligence?

If you think the North is afraid of Nigeria disintegrating, you need to rethink, that's if you really have a brain.

It may interest you to know that the North loses nothing and gains everything if this country divides, (we've been anticipating and advocating for that). The North is blessed with abundance of agricultural produce which at the moment, feeds Nigeria as a whole. Gold, which is one of the precious resources of the earth is found in northern states like Zamfara, Kebbi and Katsina

You may want to read my other reply here on why the North wants to part ways with the South and how it has been advocating for it for years: https://www.nairaland.com/5961043/friend-got-disappointing-reply-after/1#91257729

Finally, I'm not trying to brag here but any leaned individual who looks at our pieces of writing and compares them, will be able to tell who is more learned than the other. And as such, where's your claim that the Northern children score less than their Southern counterparts? Is that assumption even publicly verifiable? Go and sit down in the toilet you fvcking retard and illiterate!
Re: 9 Faces Of SARS Officers Accused Of Killing Innocent Nigerians by JoeEeL(m): 10:47am On Oct 19, 2020
OyinO:
It beats my imagination why Nigerians can endure things to this extent. It shows how the men are daily brainwashed and effeminated by stewpeed Religious Bourgeoisie who are partners in crime with the homopoliticus. The Nizoorian youths have been caged by foolish religious sentiments of turning the other cheek when slapped. Now they are gradually waking up from sleep.

Religion is a tool to keep them docile and in line. To make them obedient slaves. It's a millennium-old tactic and that it still has efficacy that strong on most blacks shows there's still a long way to go. Finally, it wasn't God that came down from heaven to fight oppression for Nigerians. Na still Nigerians gats open eye, even if sleep still dey am. Na small small.

1 Like

Re: 9 Faces Of SARS Officers Accused Of Killing Innocent Nigerians by Miracle2020: 5:45pm On Oct 19, 2020
rummmy:
sars became very notorious when?
SARS killed 40 youths and throw their bodies into Ezu river in 2013. What did you call that? Ok I forget SARS were so friendly in 2013 abi?
Let me believe iam not talking to a kid.
Re: 9 Faces Of SARS Officers Accused Of Killing Innocent Nigerians by OyinO: 12:42am On Oct 20, 2020
JoeEeL:

Religion is a tool to keep them docile and in line. To make them obedient slaves. It's a millennium-old tactic and that it still has efficacy that strong on most blacks shows there's still a long way to go. Finally, it wasn't God that came down from heaven to fight oppression for Nigerians. Na still Nigerians gats open eye, even if sleep still dey am. Na small small.

100% on point. Well said. Kudos

1 Like

Re: 9 Faces Of SARS Officers Accused Of Killing Innocent Nigerians by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 20, 2020
Miracle2020:
Akuya. Why are blaming Buhari for ipob death but you cannot blame Jonathan for the killing of 40 youths?
Tell me what is the work of the governor that collect security votes but failed to provide security for his people?
Tell me why those useless old fools called Ohanneze didn't call Jonathan and Peter Obi to investigate why 40 igbo youths were sacrifice to fishes?
Had it been been this happened during Buhari the useless old fools would have gotten theirs voice.
You claim that Buhari killed Igbos but you cannot show me any picture of dead bodies to prove your claim.
Jonathan was the chief security officer of the country while Peter Obi was the chief security officer of the state, the two of them must tell us why they sacrificed 40 youthful lifes to fishes in 2013.

Your skull is devoid of functional brain for claiming that Buhari didn't order that the IPOB members be killed. You're extremely mo.ronic!

You should have showed me where I praised or didn't blame Jonathan for their death. You thought I'm like you who support politicians sheepishly.

And who told you that Peter Obi didn't provide security? I lived in Anambra State then, and there was security then.

The 40 Igbo youths dumped in Ezu river were probably MASSOB members who extorted the people and constituted a nuisance to public peace. Even though I'm not happy about how they were killed extrajudicially, they however constituted a menace to society. I lived in Onitsha then, and saw how they took the law into their own hands. They would stop commercial okada riders and other commuters, harass them and then extort money from them. It was once discussed on Vox Pop on Radio Sapientia and people called in to report their atrocious acts. That's why I became skeptical of the IPOB when it came into being, because I thought that its members might follow the MASSOB's footsteps. So, you're economical with the truth.

Moreover, unlike Buhari who ordered the killing of the IPOB members, Jonathan never ordered that the MASSOB members be killed. It was just the police who killed them extrajudicially.

However, I believe that they should have been tried in a law court. My anger with the MASSOB leadership was that they allowed some of its members to use their privileged position to commit crime. It would have grown to become an uncontrollable security threat to residents of Anambra State and the South East in general.

If you haven't seen dead IPOB members, then you're economical with the truth.

The Fulani herders are on rampage. He didn't want to stop them, but he would quickly order the military to shoot at sight any IPOB member. So, hide yourself in shame.

Besides, Peter Obi called for an inquiry into the death of 40 Igbo youths dumped in Ezu river. However, the problem with this country is that the police likes to shield her own.

So, stop writing half-truths here.
Re: 9 Faces Of SARS Officers Accused Of Killing Innocent Nigerians by Miracle2020: 10:24pm On Oct 20, 2020
Mandeyy:

Your skull is devoid of functional brain for claiming that Buhari didn't order that the IPOB members be killed. You're extremely mo.ronic!

You should have showed me where I praised or didn't blame Jonathan for their death. You thought I'm like you who support politicians sheepishly.

And who told you that Peter Obi didn't provide security? I lived in Anambra State then, and there was security then.

The 40 Igbo youths dumped in Ezu river were probably MASSOB members who extorted the people and constituted a nuisance to public peace. Even though I'm not happy about how they were killed extrajudicially, they however constituted a menace to society. I lived in Onitsha then, and saw how they took the law into their own hands. They would stop commercial okada riders and other commuters, harass them and then extort money from them. It was once discussed on Vox Pop on Radio Sapientia and people called in to report their atrocious acts. That's why I became skeptical of the IPOB when it came into being, because I thought that its members might follow the MASSOB's footsteps. So, you're economical with the truth.

Moreover, unlike Buhari who ordered the killing of the IPOB members, Jonathan never ordered that the MASSOB members be killed. It was just the police who killed them extrajudicially.

However, I believe that they should have been tried in a law court. My anger with the MASSOB leadership was that they allowed some of its members to use their privileged position to commit crime. It would have grown to become an uncontrollable security threat to residents of Anambra State and the South East in general.

If you haven't seen dead IPOB members, then you're economical with the truth.

The Fulani herders are on rampage. He didn't want to stop them, but he would quickly order the military to shoot at sight any IPOB member. So, hide yourself in shame.

Besides, Peter Obi called for an inquiry into the death of 40 Igbo youths dumped in Ezu river. However, the problem with this country is that the police likes to shield her own.

So, stop writing half-truths here.

can you please post a link where I can see the dead ipob members?
Can you also show me a video or any documents to prove that Buhari order the soldiers to kill Igbos.
Re: 9 Faces Of SARS Officers Accused Of Killing Innocent Nigerians by Nobody: 10:29pm On Oct 20, 2020
Miracle2020:
and James is the commander. An igbo man naturally is greedy and because of his greediness that is why he can do anything to make money. Go to the north and see life is very simple.

So, Igbo men were the greedy ones who ruled this country and plundered its wealth? Is it the greedy Igbo men that are now ruling this country and still plundering its wealth?

How's life simple in the North when the Northern bandits are killing one another on daily basis? You don't find that in the South East. It's also the same Fulani herders that have spread their killing spree to the South.

How's life simple in the North yet the Northerners are neck-deep in poverty, lack and extreme deprivation unlike in the South East?

So, in your warped mentality, James Nwafor was the commander of SARS in Nigeria then?

I believe that you're extremely brainl.ess. Even a newborn baby reasons better than you. Hide yourself in shame, cow!
Re: 9 Faces Of SARS Officers Accused Of Killing Innocent Nigerians by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 20, 2020
Miracle2020:
Can you also show me a video or any documents to prove that Buhari order the soldiers to kill Igbos.

Who ordered the soldiers to barricade Nnamdi Kanu's home in Umuahia a day to his appearance in court? So, soldiers will just strike without command?

Who ordered the python dance? So, you expected that Buhari would write it out?

He's the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces and anywhere the military is deployed to in a democracy, his order or command must first be sought by the Chief of Army Staff.

Commands of this nature are kept secret and are unwritten. So, you shouldn't have asked of its video or documentary evidence, since security meetings are secret. Just tell me if we have any other Commander-in-Chief than Buhari?

The soldiers can only carry out the commands issued by their Commander-in-Chief who is Buhari.

As for the dead IPOB members, I'll search the link and post it here. Give me time for that.
Re: 9 Faces Of SARS Officers Accused Of Killing Innocent Nigerians by Miracle2020: 10:50pm On Oct 20, 2020
Mandeyy:

Who ordered the soldiers to barricade Nnamdi Kanu's home in Umuahia a day to his appearance in court? So, soldiers will just strike without command?

Who ordered the python dance? So, you expected that Buhari would write it out?

He's the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces and anywhere the military is deployed to in a democracy, his order or command must first be sought by the Chief of Army Staff.

Commands of this nature are kept secret and are unwritten. So, you shouldn't have asked of its video or documentary evidence, since security meetings are secret. Just tell me if we have any other Commander-in-Chief than Buhari?

The soldiers can only carry out the commands issued by their Commander-in-Chief who is Buhari.

As for the dead IPOB members, I'll search the link and post it here. Give me time for that.

so who gave the order to SARS when they killed 40 youths in Anambara?
Re: 9 Faces Of SARS Officers Accused Of Killing Innocent Nigerians by Miracle2020: 10:54pm On Oct 20, 2020
Mandeyy:

So, Igbo men were the greedy ones who ruled this country and plundered its wealth? Is it the greedy Igbo men that are now ruling this country and still plundering its wealth?

How's life simple in the North when the Northern bandits are killing one another on daily basis? You don't find that in the South East. It's also the same Fulani herders that have spread their killing spree to the South.

How's life simple in the North yet the Northerners are neck-deep in poverty, lack and extreme deprivation unlike in the South East?

So, in your warped mentality, James Nwafor was the commander of SARS in Nigeria then?

I believe that you're extremely brainl.ess. Even a newborn baby reasons better than you. Hide yourself in shame, cow!
Jonathan was the commander in chief, while onovo was the IG now tell me who should be crucified?
Re: 9 Faces Of SARS Officers Accused Of Killing Innocent Nigerians by Nobody: 10:59pm On Oct 20, 2020
Miracle2020:

Go and ask the police that question and not Peter Obi? Or do you have an evidence that Peter Obi gave that order even when he wasn't the IG of Police?

Note: you blamed Peter Obi who had no hand in that, and that's where I premised my reply.
Re: 9 Faces Of SARS Officers Accused Of Killing Innocent Nigerians by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 20, 2020
Miracle2020:

https://www.nairaland.com/4067253/see-photos-ipob-members-killed
Re: 9 Faces Of SARS Officers Accused Of Killing Innocent Nigerians by Nobody: 11:09pm On Oct 20, 2020
Miracle2020:
Jonathan was the commander in chief, while onovo was the IG now tell me who should be crucified?
Then, why mention Peter Obi? Why didn't you blame Jonathan and the then IG of Police for that, especially the AIG and the DIG of that zone then?

Besides, Onovo wasn't the IG of Police then. He was the IG from 2009 to 2010, while this killing and dumping of 40 Igbo youths in Ezu river happened in 2013.

Always get your story correct and stop spewing falsehood.

Re: 9 Faces Of SARS Officers Accused Of Killing Innocent Nigerians by Nobody: 11:28pm On Oct 20, 2020
Miracle2020:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/10/ezu-river-killings-massob-exonerates-peter-obi/
Re: 9 Faces Of SARS Officers Accused Of Killing Innocent Nigerians by Nobody: 11:33pm On Oct 20, 2020
Miracle2020:

EzU River Killings: MASSOB exonerates Peter Obi indicts SARS operatives
ON October 16, 2020 2:08 PM / IN News /
BY Nwafor
Kindly Share This Story:
…..Pro-Biafra group seeks another round of inquiry
By Dennis Agbo
MOVEMENT for the Actualization of the Sovereign State of Biafra, MASSOB, has described as false the tales making the rounds that former Governor Peter Obi of Anambra state was responsible for the killings and dumping of some suspected members of the group into Ezu river, a water boundary between Enugu and Anambra state in 2013.
The Pro-Biafra group rather indicted the former Chief of Special Anti-Robbery Squad in Anambra state, ASP (name withheld) as the mastermind behind the killings and dumping of the corpses that floated in the river on January 9, 2013.
MASSOB therefore demanded that even though there were rounds of inquiries at that time, Governor Willie Obiano of Anambra state should constitute another panel of inquiry to probe the killings.
In a statement it made available to newsmen in Enugu, on Friday, MASSOB spokesman, Samuel Edeson said that the group frowns at the “calculated misinformation and falsehood orchestrated by enemies of truth to deceive Ndigbo and general public on the inhuman and callous killings of members of MASSOB, whose bodies were dumped at Ezu River.”
The group recalled that on the 9th of January, 2013, nine members of MASSOB, namely, Basil Ogbu, Michael Ogwa, Sunday Omogo, Philip Nwankpa, Eze Ndubisi, Ebuka Eze, Obinna Ofor, Joseph Udoh, and Uchechukwu Ejiofor and other arrested suspects detained at the Anambra State headquarters of Special Anti Robbery Squad (SARS), Awkuzu under the bizarre command of the ASP, were murdered in cold blood and their bodies dumped at Ezu River which later became afloat.
“We remember the agony and pains which MASSOB and family relations of our slain members went through. Their families have not recovered from the psychological trauma the ASP and murderous gang of SARS inflicted on them.

READ ALSO: MASSOB Vows To Resist Reintroduction Of Toll Gates

“MASSOB representatives led by our leader who was the then National Director of Information and other National officials represented MASSOB at Awka during the panel of inquiry conducted by the Senate Committee on police affairs and National security. MASSOB also attended another panel with the relations of our murdered members at the Senate chambers, Abuja.
“Both committees of Police Affairs and National Security of the Senate failed to uphold justice for our slain members.
“MASSOB insists with evidence that Awkuzu SARS led by the ASP murdered our members and other arrested suspects. The killing has nothing to do with Mr Peter Obi, the former governor of Anambra State as alleged or the Government of Anambra State.
“In fact the Government of Anambra State then was committed to unearthing the truth behind the dumped bodies, and supported the panel of inquiry through the office of Secretary to the State Government.
“MASSOB urges the administration of Gov Willie Obiano to set up another Panel of Inquiry on the matter. MASSOB is willing to testify and even expose other atrocious acts of SARS and entire Nigeria police Force against the innocent citizens,” Edeson said.
Vanguard
Kindly Share This Story:
Re: 9 Faces Of SARS Officers Accused Of Killing Innocent Nigerians by Nobody: 11:36pm On Oct 20, 2020
Miracle2020:

Ezu River dead bodies: Report indicts police four years after
Published July 28, 2017
File photo
Tony Okafor, Awka
A report released by the International Society for Civil Liberties and the Rule of Law on Friday in Awka, Anambra State has indicted the police for the killing and dumping of about 35 corpses inside the Ezu River, Amansea in the state in 2013 .
The rights group alleged that the Special Anti Robbery Squad of the Anambra State Police command was responsible for the homicide.
In the report entitled “ The Untold Story Of Ezu River Police SARS Killings , the group said there was the need to highlight the activities of the outfit (SARS ), following their continued killing of Nigerian youths in the name of fighting crime .
The report signed by the Chairman Board of Trustees of INTERSOCIETY , Emeka Umeagbalasi , condemned the use of force , torture and other unapproved ways to extract information from suspects.
The report was addressed to several authorities including the Acting President, Prof Yemi Osinbajo , the Amnesty International among others.
Dead bodies numbering about 35 had on 19 th January 2013 been discovered floating on Ezu river , on the boundary between Anambra and Enugu States .
INTERSOCIETY said it decided to revisit the matter because of “ increasing, shocking , saddening and alarming rate of torture and killing being perpetrated by the police .
It said, “ Many of the arrested and detained citizens by the Anambra Police SARS operatives in the course of their so-called combating of violent crimes of armed robbery and kidnapping in the State were butchered like animals .
Re: 9 Faces Of SARS Officers Accused Of Killing Innocent Nigerians by Nobody: 11:40pm On Oct 20, 2020
Miracle2020:

https://punchng.com/ezu-river-dead-bodies-report-indicts-police-four-years-after/
Re: 9 Faces Of SARS Officers Accused Of Killing Innocent Nigerians by Miracle2020: 10:28am On Oct 21, 2020
Mandeyy:

EzU River Killings: MASSOB exonerates Peter Obi indicts SARS operatives
ON October 16, 2020 2:08 PM / IN News /
BY Nwafor
Kindly Share This Story:
…..Pro-Biafra group seeks another round of inquiry
By Dennis Agbo
MOVEMENT for the Actualization of the Sovereign State of Biafra, MASSOB, has described as false the tales making the rounds that former Governor Peter Obi of Anambra state was responsible for the killings and dumping of some suspected members of the group into Ezu river, a water boundary between Enugu and Anambra state in 2013.
The Pro-Biafra group rather indicted the former Chief of Special Anti-Robbery Squad in Anambra state, ASP (name withheld) as the mastermind behind the killings and dumping of the corpses that floated in the river on January 9, 2013.
MASSOB therefore demanded that even though there were rounds of inquiries at that time, Governor Willie Obiano of Anambra state should constitute another panel of inquiry to probe the killings.
In a statement it made available to newsmen in Enugu, on Friday, MASSOB spokesman, Samuel Edeson said that the group frowns at the “calculated misinformation and falsehood orchestrated by enemies of truth to deceive Ndigbo and general public on the inhuman and callous killings of members of MASSOB, whose bodies were dumped at Ezu River.”
The group recalled that on the 9th of January, 2013, nine members of MASSOB, namely, Basil Ogbu, Michael Ogwa, Sunday Omogo, Philip Nwankpa, Eze Ndubisi, Ebuka Eze, Obinna Ofor, Joseph Udoh, and Uchechukwu Ejiofor and other arrested suspects detained at the Anambra State headquarters of Special Anti Robbery Squad (SARS), Awkuzu under the bizarre command of the ASP, were murdered in cold blood and their bodies dumped at Ezu River which later became afloat.
“We remember the agony and pains which MASSOB and family relations of our slain members went through. Their families have not recovered from the psychological trauma the ASP and murderous gang of SARS inflicted on them.

READ ALSO: MASSOB Vows To Resist Reintroduction Of Toll Gates

“MASSOB representatives led by our leader who was the then National Director of Information and other National officials represented MASSOB at Awka during the panel of inquiry conducted by the Senate Committee on police affairs and National security. MASSOB also attended another panel with the relations of our murdered members at the Senate chambers, Abuja.
“Both committees of Police Affairs and National Security of the Senate failed to uphold justice for our slain members.
“MASSOB insists with evidence that Awkuzu SARS led by the ASP murdered our members and other arrested suspects. The killing has nothing to do with Mr Peter Obi, the former governor of Anambra State as alleged or the Government of Anambra State.
“In fact the Government of Anambra State then was committed to unearthing the truth behind the dumped bodies, and supported the panel of inquiry through the office of Secretary to the State Government.
“MASSOB urges the administration of Gov Willie Obiano to set up another Panel of Inquiry on the matter. MASSOB is willing to testify and even expose other atrocious acts of SARS and entire Nigeria police Force against the innocent citizens,” Edeson said.
Vanguard
Kindly Share This Story:
when they indicted the police what did Jonathan and Peter Obi do to ensure justice?
Re: 9 Faces Of SARS Officers Accused Of Killing Innocent Nigerians by Nobody: 8:28am On Oct 22, 2020
Miracle2020:
when they indicted the police what did Jonathan and Peter Obi do to ensure justice?

Mr. man, I can't open your brain to implant sense. Didn't you see in this post that the Anambra State Government under Peter Obi did its best to unravel the perpetrators behind that?

Peter Obi was in America when this happened, and he quickly returned to look into it. He went to the villages bordering the river and told them not to use the river for health reasons. He swung into action. However, the Senate Committee dashed his hope after they conducted several inquiries and thereafter shielded the police.

Stop mentioning Peter Obi. Borrow common sense since you have none.

You first said that Onovo was the IG then, whereas it was a Northerner who was the IG then.
Re: 9 Faces Of SARS Officers Accused Of Killing Innocent Nigerians by datapanel(m): 1:18pm On Dec 04, 2021

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Woman Devastated After Her Nude Picture Was Released On Social Media. / Final Year UNN Student Commits Sucide. / DSS Sues Charlotte Delhi For Blackmailing Walton Liverpool With Nude Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.