Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Never chase women!!! Do this instead!!... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never chase women!!! Do this instead!!... (803 Views)

This Is Why Men No Longer Chase Women As Before. / Why A Man Should Never Chase A Woman. / I Will Never Chase U Bitches If U Like Keep Playing Ur Stupid Hard To Get (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Never chase women!!! Do this instead!!... by czarr(m): 9:55pm On Oct 17, 2020
The best and most rewarding relationships i've had in my life were with women who i didn't chase. when you put yourself out there with a positive vibe and just having fun, you tend to meet some women who you just vibe with and you'd find that those women don't have time to play games(with you), because they are genuinely attracted to you.

some of you just go from house to your hustle and back to house hoping worthwhile women would fall on your lap, and some who even manage to go out and have fun usually do it with the intent of chasing girls for their numbers, that is the wrong energy you are putting out in the universe.

Go out and have fun for yourself and if you happen to meet someone without making an effort to interact with such person, there would be no chasing trust me.

Indifference to the outcome in your daily interactions with women is the key to attracting worthwhile girls who you won't have to chase.

Remember that girl you are chasing and giving your resources is chasing another guy and probably sharing your resources with him.

If i meet only 2 women that are genuinely attracted to me and make an effort to be in my life and help my growth, it's more rewarding to me than chasing 100 women and losing productive time and resources in the process.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never chase women!!! Do this instead!!... by virginprincess(f): 10:00pm On Oct 17, 2020
Your post became senseless to me after reading the last part undecided
Re: Never chase women!!! Do this instead!!... by czarr(m): 10:03pm On Oct 17, 2020
virginprincess:
I could careless how you take it, you are not the target audience. move along.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Never chase women!!! Do this instead!!... by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 17, 2020
virginprincess:
I already know girls won't like this cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Never chase women!!! Do this instead!!... by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 17, 2020
Czarr how come too many sense in just one post✔

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Never chase women!!! Do this instead!!... by tobechi74: 10:09pm On Oct 17, 2020
virginprincess:
The part about helping a guy grow right??

2 Likes

Re: Never chase women!!! Do this instead!!... by tobechi74: 10:15pm On Oct 17, 2020
You chase what is greater than you. Until I see a lady greater than me

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never chase women!!! Do this instead!!... by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 10:16pm On Oct 17, 2020
I love how this focuses more on self development and an aftermath attraction.

Still, i believe there are some instances where a man may make an effort - this doesn't have to be too much or imposing.

czarr:
The best and most rewarding relationships i've had in my life were with women who i didn't chase. when you put yourself out there with a positive vibe and just having fun, you tend to meet some women who you just vibe with and you'd find that those women don't have time to play games(with you), because they are genuinely attracted to you.

some of you just go from house to your hustle and back to house hoping worthwhile women would fall on your lap, and some who even manage to go out and have fun usually do it with the intent of chasing girls for their numbers, that is the wrong energy you are putting out in the universe.

Go out and have fun for yourself and if you happen to meet someone without making an effort to interact with such person, there would be no chasing trust me.

Indifference to the outcome in your daily interactions with women is the key to attracting worthwhile girls who you won't have to chase.

Remember that girl you are chasing and giving your resources is chasing another guy and probably sharing your resources with him.

If i meet only 2 women that are genuinely attracted to me and make an effort to be in my life and help my growth, it's more rewarding to me than chasing 100 women and losing productive time and resources in the process.

2 Likes

Re: Never chase women!!! Do this instead!!... by Stacyomolola(f): 10:18pm On Oct 17, 2020
Lol it seems u guys aren't talking about simp and those stuffs again
Now masculinity has taken over
There's now much sense in most of the posts on romance section

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never chase women!!! Do this instead!!... by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 10:22pm On Oct 17, 2020
Some still do, but i like the direction of this post.

Stacyomolola:

2 Likes

Re: Never chase women!!! Do this instead!!... by czarr(m): 10:23pm On Oct 17, 2020
Stacyomolola:

chasing is simping.

2 Likes

Re: Never chase women!!! Do this instead!!... by niyilolawa34798: 7:40am On Oct 18, 2020
You chase what is greater than you. Until I see a lady greater than me

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Deal With These Bad Behaviours / Ned Nwoko’s Daughter, Julia Nwoko, Lovely Birthday Message To Regina Daniels’ Br / Blessing Okoro Has Opined That Masturbation Is Not A Sin But Fornication Is.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.