Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,310 members, 7,829,737 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Meet The Biggest Loser In the OnGoing Endsars Protest Throught The World - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Biggest Loser In the OnGoing Endsars Protest Throught The World (2344 Views)

Read President Buhari Full Speech About The Ongoing #Endsars Protest. / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During EndSARS Protest At Alausa, Ikeja (Photos) / Meet The Biggest Loser In The Just Concluded BBNAIJA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Biggest Loser In the OnGoing Endsars Protest Throught The World by Sameazy15: 10:39pm On Oct 17, 2020
The biggest loser is you that u sit down at home and you can join ur mater to protest u are busy doing smile challenge , u can join us to end this thieves in uniform called sars

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet The Biggest Loser In the OnGoing Endsars Protest Throught The World by Nobody: 10:44pm On Oct 17, 2020
Sameazy15:
The biggest loser is you that u sit down at home and you can join ur mater to protest u are busy doing smile challenge , u can join us to end this thieves in uniform called sars
I am among the #endSARS protest abeg :+

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Biggest Loser In the OnGoing Endsars Protest Throught The World by yusufu16: 10:54pm On Oct 17, 2020
Sameazy15:

I have decided if I die, I die. No going back. I pity anyone sitting at home. I want a better Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Meet The Biggest Loser In the OnGoing Endsars Protest Throught The World by Sameazy15: 10:55pm On Oct 17, 2020
Xoly:

I am among the #endSARS protest abeg :+
i sight u bro
Re: Meet The Biggest Loser In the OnGoing Endsars Protest Throught The World by Franzinni: 10:56pm On Oct 17, 2020
Biggest loser right!?

End bad Government sounds like a ripe fruit but most don't have that much passion for real change, so they rather join the horde of clout chasers and make noise.

Even if SARS ends, "they" will fill old wine in new bottle and change the label ...

Nah the government need the reform

Once leaders are held accountable and looters are tried and if found guilty are publicly executed and their remains donated to universities as cadaver you will see change. A fish will always rot from the head

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Biggest Loser In the OnGoing Endsars Protest Throught The World by Notatribalist(m): 7:57am On Oct 18, 2020
yusufu16:

I have decided if I die, I die. No going back. I pity anyone sitting at home. I want a better Nigeria
Nan God go bless you and your generation. You will not die brother, we are with you in prayers. Most us are not in Nigeria that's the problem.
Re: Meet The Biggest Loser In the OnGoing Endsars Protest Throught The World by Freestainworld(m): 8:17am On Oct 18, 2020
Not everyone will protest on the street, some are protesting with their money, some through the internet, some through hacking, which ever one you can do, it is still part of the movement.
Re: Meet The Biggest Loser In the OnGoing Endsars Protest Throught The World by Highesschief1: 9:23am On Oct 18, 2020
yusufu16:

you will not die, you will live and enjoy the fruits of this struggle.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Make A Guy Think About You Always / Meet Man From Phillipine Who Menstruate through the Anus (video) / She Doesn't Know Who I Am

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.