Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,825 members, 7,813,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:55 PM

How To Make A Guy Think About You Always - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make A Guy Think About You Always (2337 Views)

Why Do Guy Think They Can Bang The Living Daylight Out Of A Lady / Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? / Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make A Guy Think About You Always by DaBlog: 9:53pm On Mar 10, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvKi3W3Gdys&t=29s

How to make him think about me always.

Women everywhere want their man to think about her - and only her. Sometimes it seems like guys have their attention elsewhere. And that's why I'm going to show you a few tips on how to make him think about you...

Because if he's not thinking about you, that space in his thoughts could be filled by another woman.

What inevitably happens in most relationships is that one (or both) of the people in the relationship start to get bored. Once they get bored, they no longer value their partner, and they start to "check out" of the relationship.

They stop doing all the stuff they did at the start...
They lose the deep connection and start to withdraw from the relationship...
They start to long for the addictive rush of a new romance again...
And what inevitably happens is that we lose our gratitude for the relationship. And the grass starts looking greener elsewhere.

how to make him want you more
This seems to happen more with guys - from a woman's point of view. And very often a woman will start to step up her efforts in an attempt to "keep him interested." She tries to make up for the difference in energy in the relationship.
Re: How To Make A Guy Think About You Always by Nobody: 10:11pm On Mar 10, 2021
No guy should think about me always he should rather think about money so that he will have enough to bring home

2 Likes

Re: How To Make A Guy Think About You Always by MufasaLion: 10:15pm On Mar 10, 2021
Na useless man Dy think of women every minute

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Guy Think About You Always by JOACHINpedro: 7:54am On Mar 11, 2021
Say you be bitcoin? angry
Re: How To Make A Guy Think About You Always by bigcee(m): 8:57am On Mar 11, 2021
Zzor:
No guy should think about me always he should rather think about money so that he will have enough to bring home
I like your shape. You have a big yanshhhh.

Re: How To Make A Guy Think About You Always by DaBlog: 1:06pm On Mar 11, 2021
Discover the stranges things men desire. Get your ex-back

FREE ebook on the video link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvKi3W3Gdys&t=29s
Re: How To Make A Guy Think About You Always by fleksy: 1:59pm On Mar 11, 2021
Lovely.
Re: How To Make A Guy Think About You Always by Truthabulabula(m): 2:05pm On Mar 11, 2021
It's a pity the ones you think of might not really care.
Re: How To Make A Guy Think About You Always by DaBlog: 7:22pm On Mar 15, 2021
Really
Re: How To Make A Guy Think About You Always by Drsnives(m): 10:51pm On Mar 15, 2021
Mumu post
Re: How To Make A Guy Think About You Always by thatsleepboy1: 11:20pm On Mar 15, 2021
Zzor:

Nwa eji eku mmírí e bịala ọzọ
Re: How To Make A Guy Think About You Always by ZionGurl(f): 11:24pm On Mar 15, 2021
Hmmm ooo angry
Re: How To Make A Guy Think About You Always by Mrscarter(f): 9:11am On Mar 16, 2021
Zzor:

Zzor sad
Money no be everything.
Wat if the man u marry be rich asf but treat u bad n cheat on you? Wat if hes nasty but has money?
Atleast if u love a man n he loves u he can always make money.
Re: How To Make A Guy Think About You Always by DaBlog: 8:00pm On Mar 21, 2021
Grab the copy...
Re: How To Make A Guy Think About You Always by DaBlog: 8:58am On Mar 22, 2021
Hot
Re: How To Make A Guy Think About You Always by Nobody: 10:08am On Mar 22, 2021
bigcee:

I like your shape. You have a big yanshhhh.
Stop making stupid people feel important.
Re: How To Make A Guy Think About You Always by mosdii(m): 11:25am On Mar 22, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless... All Of Them

3 Likes

Re: How To Make A Guy Think About You Always by DaBlog: 9:45pm On Mar 24, 2021
really?

(1) (Reply)

Meet Man From Phillipine Who Menstruate through the Anus (video) / “I Asked God To Make My Husband Broke, He’s More Loving That Way” – Woman Says / I Just Had Sleep Paralysis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.