Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,361 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Those Protesting For End SARS Are All Yahoo Boys - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Those Protesting For End SARS Are All Yahoo Boys (1138 Views)

A Warning To All Yahoo Plus Boys. / An Open Letter To All Yahoo Boys By Paulgeek / Ebonyi Women Arrested For Protesting For The Release Of Their Husbands(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Those Protesting For End SARS Are All Yahoo Boys by Adefemi504: 5:51am On Oct 18, 2020
Those Protesting For End SARS are all Yahoo boys or drug dealers. In fact 90% of Nigerian Musicians are Yahoo boys. Why didn't they Protest about the unemployment in Nigeria, high increase in prices of everything and corruption in all arms of government? Why didn't our celebrities and musicians Protest about the bad leadership of APC and Buhari?

SARS is the only armed force that deals with them ruthlessly. SARS must stay, if una Protest finish una go sit down. You will see a young man driving expensive car without any tangible source of income. You Yahoo boys gave SARS the power to molest you.

If you pick better money from Yahoo you should....

I have been stopped by SARS several times while I was driving my Toyota Camry 2012 model. I am a young man of less than 30 years. When they stop me, the first thing that goes on in their mind is that I am a Yahoo boy.

They will ask me young man who owns this car? I will tell them it's mine with all....

Read the full article here

https://real-global-info..com/2020/10/those-protesting-for-end-sars-are-all.html

1 Share

Re: Those Protesting For End SARS Are All Yahoo Boys by thaoriginator: 5:52am On Oct 18, 2020
angry

Thunder go fiyah you deh!

Na only yahoo boys SARS don kill? E be like say maggots full your head.

18 Likes

Re: Those Protesting For End SARS Are All Yahoo Boys by protests: 5:55am On Oct 18, 2020
The OP is an example of what bad leadership produces
When SARS becomes "armed forces" to deal ruthlessly and you are happy with that
Between a Yahoo and a man that rigs and rapes democracy which is worse?

13 Likes

Re: Those Protesting For End SARS Are All Yahoo Boys by ozome15(m): 6:00am On Oct 18, 2020
This is the true meaning of everything that is happening. Fool that said it is yahoo boy.

Re: Those Protesting For End SARS Are All Yahoo Boys by DoubleEngine007: 6:00am On Oct 18, 2020
You well so Someone started end SARS protest,if you're so bold why don't you start protest for unemployment. So na only yahoo boys SARS molest? The girl (corp member) that was raped by SARS in abj na yahoo boy too?

5 Likes

Re: Those Protesting For End SARS Are All Yahoo Boys by IgweBUIKE1(m): 6:06am On Oct 18, 2020
he is just envious of entrepreneurs doing well for themselves. let tell you one thing you don't know... sarz hardly kill yahoo boys reason because they have money to settle.. but the ones that cant settle immediately is been drag beaten and shot at, maybe you re wrote this to seek attention??

9 Likes

Re: Those Protesting For End SARS Are All Yahoo Boys by blazepascal(m): 6:07am On Oct 18, 2020
Then why will sars label me as a yahoo when i'm not. thats the problem. they assume any guy looking fresh is into internet fraud later they will demand a gargatuan amount of money to bail ur self.

1 Like

Re: Those Protesting For End SARS Are All Yahoo Boys by Mcreloaded(m): 6:12am On Oct 18, 2020
Then blame your government OP because there is no job out there which made boys to be desperate.
If the government was doing well do you think yahoo would have been an option.
Start your own protest and stop talking without sense

1 Like

Re: Those Protesting For End SARS Are All Yahoo Boys by olowo1995(m): 6:35am On Oct 18, 2020
It seems this person don't understand what he is saying, Is it the work of SARS to check for internet fraud?
When did SARS become EFCC?
Why is EFCC not chasing armed robbers and cultist?
How many thieves has SARS arrested and prosecuted?
How many robbers has SARS had a gun battle with? Now you are shouting they are yahoo boy, because they are yahoo boy meant they should be killed without the judgment from the court of law or when did the enforcement unit start the work of a judge that they decided to open fire to unarmed yahoo boy.
Bros @ O.P go borrow sense before you talk.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Those Protesting For End SARS Are All Yahoo Boys by Nobody: 6:37am On Oct 18, 2020
Mumu write trash still say click here to read more....lol

Op click below to have more sense

600 years
Re: Those Protesting For End SARS Are All Yahoo Boys by dheaven: 6:41am On Oct 18, 2020
The op is just seeking attention. The moderators should move the thread to joke section.

1 Like

Re: Those Protesting For End SARS Are All Yahoo Boys by MajesticKris: 7:00am On Oct 18, 2020
YOU MUST BE

VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY

STUPID FOR SAYING THAT angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Those Protesting For End SARS Are All Yahoo Boys by Nobody: 7:02am On Oct 18, 2020
aiye e ma baje ni!
Re: Those Protesting For End SARS Are All Yahoo Boys by asanwafo: 7:09am On Oct 18, 2020
Mcreloaded:
Then blame your government OP because there is no job out there which made boys to be desperate.
If the government was doing well do you think yahoo would have been an option.
Start your own protest and stop talking without sense
If u are employed, will u do the job? Won't u looķ for how to caught corners? Everyone is complaining of unemploymen; the ones who are employed are not doing anything in their place of work. School run and other personal engagements take more than half of the work hours
Re: Those Protesting For End SARS Are All Yahoo Boys by asanwafo: 7:11am On Oct 18, 2020
olowo1995:
It seems this person don't understand what he is saying, Is it the work of SARS to check for internet fraud?
When did SARS become EFCC?
Why is EFCC not chasing armed robbers and cultist?
How many thieves has SARS arrested and prosecuted?
How many robbers has SARS had a gun battle with? Now you are shouting they are yahoo boy, because they are yahoo boy meant they should be killed without the judgment from the court of law or when did the enforcement unit start the work of a judge that they decided to open fire to unarmed yahoo boy.
Bros @ O.P go borrow sense before you talk.
Thanks
According to our constitution anyone can arrest a law breaker.
Re: Those Protesting For End SARS Are All Yahoo Boys by flington: 7:23am On Oct 18, 2020
Adefemi504:
Those Protesting For End SARS are all Yahoo boys or drug dealers. In fact 90% of Nigerian Musicians are Yahoo boys. Why didn't they Protest about the unemployment in Nigeria, high increase in prices of everything and corruption in all arms of government? Why didn't our celebrities and musicians Protest about the bad leadership of APC and Buhari?

SARS is the only armed force that deals with them ruthlessly. SARS must stay, if una Protest finish una go sit down. You will see a young man driving expensive car without any tangible source of income. You Yahoo boys gave SARS the power to molest you.

I have been stopped by SARS several times while I was driving my Toyota Camry 2012 model. I am a young man of less than 30 years. When they stop me, the first thing that goes on in their mind is that I am a Yahoo boy.

They will ask me young man who owns this car? I will tell them it's mine with all....

https://real-global-info..com/2020/10/those-protesting-for-end-sars-are-all.html
your mama need to dey cry like this cos you are a failure to her...
Re: Those Protesting For End SARS Are All Yahoo Boys by Notatribalist(m): 7:54am On Oct 18, 2020
Adefemi504:

If to say you are not a fool you suppose know say non be SARS work to fight Yahoo boys
Re: Those Protesting For End SARS Are All Yahoo Boys by wolextayo: 8:01am On Oct 18, 2020
I pray they apprehend you one day and frame you for murder. Or shoot a family member of yours dead for proving a point while been approached, then you'll know it's beyond yahoo boys.
Re: Those Protesting For End SARS Are All Yahoo Boys by slimzybeauty(f): 8:10am On Oct 18, 2020
Adefemi504:

God knows, SARS stray bullet should have hit one of your relatives or yourself before it was band. Hopefully, you would have kept shut, have a story to tell or joined the protest.

Blogging is not your calling. If you want to know, ask Derenle the best way in becoming stupid.

Ode

3 Likes

Re: Those Protesting For End SARS Are All Yahoo Boys by Nobody: 8:28am On Oct 18, 2020
Go talk am for where protest dey hold,make them teach U good lesson...idiot

1 Like

Re: Those Protesting For End SARS Are All Yahoo Boys by bmdthemixer: 8:30am On Oct 18, 2020
op please state you full name so in d future we can avoid mumu like u in politics
Re: Those Protesting For End SARS Are All Yahoo Boys by Honeygold06(m): 8:58am On Oct 18, 2020
Stupid and useless human being, your generation would never know peace. So you’re happy with how young and future of this country have been killed by this SARS. He shall not be well with your family. Oloriburuku aburo oloshi
Re: Those Protesting For End SARS Are All Yahoo Boys by ogyunging(m): 9:25am On Oct 18, 2020
OP please may we know you. Name n location.

Na your type dey sell iphone12 pro for N8,500.

Pls post your details I want to wire you small tin.

Ogun wee not kee you dia oo
Re: Those Protesting For End SARS Are All Yahoo Boys by kesandu94684: 10:06am On Oct 18, 2020
OP please may we know you. Name n location.Na your type dey sell iphone12 pro for N8,500.Pls post your details I want to wire you small tin.Ogun wee not kee you dia oo
Re: Those Protesting For End SARS Are All Yahoo Boys by Blackmoran(m): 10:41am On Oct 18, 2020
you guys should stop ranting and been emotional... there is a degree of truth to what he says.. I don't care to be political correct or follow the multitude and trend I reason with logic...
60% of Nigerians do illegal stuff to survive its a bitter truth that must be said, am totally in support of the protest simply because of innocent Nigerians who do legit work to survive and Who have been victims of these monsters.. but that just not make me delusional from the reality at hand...
like he ask after lockdown when most people lost there jobs and are in suffering the government now increase electricity tariff and increase fuel price, foodstuffs expensive.. no single Nigeria mention protest... all of a sudden SARS dilemma arise you morons are shouting evolution! thunder fire una..
I can't be deceived and I don't follow the crowd
Re: Those Protesting For End SARS Are All Yahoo Boys by olabolaji(m): 10:56am On Oct 18, 2020
Oloriburuku ni Bobo Op yi sha undecided undecided
Re: Those Protesting For End SARS Are All Yahoo Boys by slimzybeauty(f): 6:06am On Oct 19, 2020
Blackmoran:
you guys should stop ranting and been emotional... there is a degree of truth to what he says.. I don't care to be political correct or follow the multitude and trend I reason with logic...
60% of Nigerians do illegal stuff to survive its a bitter truth that must be said, am totally in support of the protest simply because of innocent Nigerians who do legit work to survive and Who have been victims of these monsters.. but that just not make me delusional from the reality at hand...
like he ask after lockdown when most people lost there jobs and are in suffering the government now increase electricity tariff and increase fuel price, foodstuffs expensive.. no single Nigeria mention protest... all of a sudden SARS dilemma arise you morons are shouting evolution! thunder fire una..
I can't be deceived and I don't follow the crowd

Sometimes, I tend to ask age group on forum like this.

Please what yardstick or measure did you use in arriving at that conclusion?

Define illegal stuff?

Do you read outside your books? I mean newspaper, journals and issues that doesn't concern you. I doubt if you have or seen nor read the constitution.

My brother, the same angle you use in dissecting those who ride good cars, wear good clothes etc are the same thing SARs is using. Therefore, your opinion ain't different from them or probably, you or your relative is one of them.

Bro, this is 21st century,technology is the modern way of doing things hence, driving a good car does not necessarily mean one is doing shady jobs. I have 4 online stuffs I do likewise many others. I sell domain, freelance on up work, write projects, and also have my company into consultancy. If I sale 2 domains worth $5K on Alter. That's roughly 2M. If I buy Lexus.. Is the money illegal.? That's why I asked that question.

Yes, few are into shady jobs but it's not peculiar to Nigerians or youths alone. It's all over the world. The government is a beneficiary. They know what to do to reduce or halt it.

Going ahead, is SARs saddled with arresting people doing illegal jobs? Let me remind you the full meaning Special Anti Robbery Squad. We have government agencies saddled with the job EFCC and ICPC. Have you seen where anyone harassed those officials? Rarely.

In essence, let each agency do his job as stipulated in the constitution. You see why you need the constitution?

Start reading ahead and stay current to avoid more lectures.

Have a wonderful week.
Re: Those Protesting For End SARS Are All Yahoo Boys by Neddstark: 7:26am On Oct 19, 2020
SARS is evil. Period.
Re: Those Protesting For End SARS Are All Yahoo Boys by imagrg(m): 10:17am On Oct 19, 2020
Calm down!
You don't live twice. Live life now to the fullest.
Don't take laws into your hands please.

God bless your hustle!

(1) (Reply)

[Scam Alert] Beware Of This Guy Please. He's A Big Scammer On Nairaland / Bolt Drivers Beware! / Native Doctor Shoots His Client Dead While Testing Bulletproof Charm In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.