Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,135 members, 7,814,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Have You Prayed For Your Enemy Today? Jesus Commanded Us To Do So - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Prayed For Your Enemy Today? Jesus Commanded Us To Do So (629 Views)

When Was The Last Time You Prayed For Your Spiritual Growth? / How To Live In The Presence Of God Almighty Like The Scriptures Commanded / Daddy Freeze: "I Have Prayed For An Enemy To Die Before, I Won’t Lie" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Prayed For Your Enemy Today? Jesus Commanded Us To Do So by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 15, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
You still have a lot to learn.

You cannot overcome the principalities and the powers of the devil more than Jesus. Jesus never prayed for His enemies to die yet there's no one that has inflicted more damage on the works of Satan more than Jesus did. No one that has been invincible to the powers of darkness as Jesus was.

You can't claim to be a true follower of Jesus and yet not follow His instructions, it's impossible!

Keep making flimsy excuses to justify your reasons for doing so. You only end up limiting yourself. There's a level of victory in the spirit you can never attain unless you keep His Word.

I recently shared a true story of a "baba" of witches that died next door moments after I was confronted by the devil. I don't pray for witches to die but that happened to show that I don't need to pray for them to die, but by simply obeying the Words of the Master.

Enjoy yourself though if you want to keep deliberately disobeying the instructions of Jesus. You choice! No be by force.

Perhaps you think you or your teachers could possibly know better than Him.
There is no level of victory in the spirit that I have not attained, If I start recounting the number of battles I have won in the dream, you will know that indeed our warfare are not carnal. I have even seen our Lord Jesus Christ, he appeared to me in the dream. Imagine when 6 human beings(forces) come in the dream realm to attack me at once, ofcourse I destroyed all of them and by saying holyghost fire, they quench, I am among the Lord's endtime army, so we need to be fierce and battle ready. But I will take your advice and pray for my enemies that are not trying to stop me. I pray against strongholds, cause if they stop me, I won't be able to fuilfil my divine destiny, so they have to clear road.

So why did the baba of witches die if we are not supposed to kill them? God killed him for you cause you were ignorant to know that you are supposed to pray against him. What's the difference between him dying by you not praying against him and him also dying by you praying against him? At the end he will still die cause he is trying to stop you, our God is a man of war. Dont forget that.

Cc; ishilove
Re: Have You Prayed For Your Enemy Today? Jesus Commanded Us To Do So by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 15, 2020
Kobojunkie:
So, where did Jesus Christ command you to engage in this warfare prayers of yours in which you rebuke/or seek to terminate your foes? Where? Since Jesus Christ is the one you claim to imitate, please kindly post where He says you should engage in these "warfare prayers", even in His name? undecided
So why is it that I keep killing those who attack me in the dream with holyghost fire if we should really pray for those kind of enemies? Some enemies are not enemies, anybody that goes to shrine to tie me down is no long an enemy, the person is a principality and must be terminated or subdued. You can't tie my destiny in a calabash pot and expect me to go gentle on you, when you were tying me what plans did you have for me, there is time to pray for your enemies and there is time for warfare. Know the difference, put on the full amor of God and be ready for battle, this world is a battlefield field, kill those forces or they kill you. Ciao.
Re: Have You Prayed For Your Enemy Today? Jesus Commanded Us To Do So by Ishilove: 1:05pm On Dec 15, 2020
Nuttella:
There is no level of victory in the spirit that I have not attained, If I start recounting the number of battles I have won in the dream, you will know that indeed our warfare are not carnal. I have even seen our Lord Jesus Christ, he appeared to me in the dream. Imagine when 6 human beings(forces) come in the dream realm to attack me at once, ofcourse I destroyed all of them and by saying holyghost fire, they quench, I am among the Lord's endtime army, so we need to be fierce and battle ready. But I will take your advice and pray for my enemies that are not trying to stop me. I pray against strongholds, cause if they stop me, I won't be able to fuilfil my divine destiny, so they have to clear road.

So why did the baba of witches die if we are not supposed to kill them? God killed him for you cause you were ignorant to know that you are supposed to pray against him. What's the difference between him dying by you not praying against him and him also dying by you praying against him? At the end he will still die cause he is trying to stop you, our God is a man of war. Dont forget that.

Cc; ishilove
QED. My motto is 'stop them before they stop you.'

1 Like

Re: Have You Prayed For Your Enemy Today? Jesus Commanded Us To Do So by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 15, 2020
Ishilove:

QED. My motto is 'stop them before they stop you.'
The days are evil, people are doing lots of diabolic things now, some forces need to die for the children of God to prosper and move forward, moreover we are not killing them ourselves ,that is why we have warrior angels that fight battles. You can't tie my destiny in a black pot and expect me to keep calm, I will fight and pray against you till the end.
Re: Have You Prayed For Your Enemy Today? Jesus Commanded Us To Do So by jesusjnr2020(m): 1:32pm On Dec 15, 2020
Nuttella:
Trust me, there are yet battles ahead that you've not yet surmounted.

It's a good sign though that you're already winning those you face at the moment. It shows in real life that you're doing somethings right, because the victories we achieve in the dreams over the devil were usually a reflection of our spiritual life and level of walk with God. But it's important you don't get complacent because there are different levels of spiritual battles, hence the need for this kind of teaching intended to make you become perfect as Christ is.

I've also experience many battles in dreams, and the extent of power I wield in dreams is very rare so usually i achieve victory with ease. But in that particular case that happened moments before the chief witch died, it was very fierce. I don't think many would have survived it because I think it was Satan himself, if not him, it must have been one of his higher ranking angels.

I believe the obedience of the Master's instructions gave me that edge.

I believe it's God desire that humans were able to put the devil where he belongs, but it's impossible for them to do so without following the instructions of the Master, because the instructions the Master gave was what made Him to be as victorious as He was, so to be able to emulate that extent of victory over the devil, it would be only be possible through following His example.

That's why it's so important for me to share this message despite that it's not what many would want to hear, because it's the Truth. And only the Truth can set people completely free from the bondage of the devil.

Thanks and God bless.
Re: Have You Prayed For Your Enemy Today? Jesus Commanded Us To Do So by Kobojunkie: 3:31pm On Dec 15, 2020
Nuttella:
So why is it that I keep killing those who attack me in the dream with holyghost fire if we should really pray for those kind of enemies? Some enemies are not enemies, anybody that goes to shrine to tie me down is no long an enemy, the person is a principality and must be terminated or subdued. You can't tie my destiny in a calabash pot and expect me to go gentle on you, when you were tying me what plans did you have for me, there is time to pray for your enemies and there is time for warfare. Know the difference, put on the full amor of God and be ready for battle, this world is a battlefield field, kill those forces or they kill you. Ciao.
Wow! :I

You "keep killing" but yet seems you are never done killing them it seems. Sounds like you are playing some shitty game of whack-a-mole there in your mind. I suggest you try another delusion/game. How about one where you stop pretending you are being attacked and stacked having better less chaos driven dreams. I can't even imagine the level of stress you operate on if your dreams are always a battlefield for you.

And they say Jesus Christ came that those who follower Him can have rest... Obviously, with your battlefield mentality, you seem way on the other side of what Jesus Christ intended. undecided
Re: Have You Prayed For Your Enemy Today? Jesus Commanded Us To Do So by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 15, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Wow! :I

You "keep killing" but yet seems you are never done killing them it seems. Sounds like you are playing some shitty game of whack-a-mole there in your mind. I suggest you try another delusion/game. How about one where you stop pretending you are being attacked and stacked having better less chaos driven dreams. I can't even imagine the level of stress you operate on if your dreams are always a battlefield for you.

And they say Jesus Christ came that those who follower Him can have rest... Obviously, with your battlefield mentality, you seem way on the other side of what Jesus Christ intended. undecided
The things of the spirit are foolishness to the unspiritual man. I never said my dreams are always a battlefield, I said this life is a battlefield. Its been a while something attacked me in the dream, but once in a while, they will like to try their luck and attack me at my unguarded hour and they always meet their miserable end.
All Glory to God. Watch and pray.
Re: Have You Prayed For Your Enemy Today? Jesus Commanded Us To Do So by Kobojunkie: 6:46pm On Dec 15, 2020
Nuttella:
The things of the spirit are foolishness to the unspiritual man. I never said my dreams are always a battlefield, I said this life is a battlefield. Its been a while something attacked me in the dream, but once in a while, they will like to try their luck and attack me at my unguarded hour and they always meet their miserable end.
All Glory to God. Watch and pray.
The Thing of your spirits there also appear to be foolishness to even Jesus Christ Himself. He explicitly told you that He has come to give you rest from your burdens and your heavy loads but obviously, what Jesus Christ offers is foolishness to you as you prefer living in your battlefield and killing your imaginary enemies there. undecided

I am certain now that when you all repeat that hogwash about spiritual bullsheet, you are in fact convinced in your minds that you are wise in your ways. Jesus Christ Himself never engaged in any of these imaginary battles you all pretend makes your lived worth more in your eyes.. Not once. He never once battled demons or moles, wizards or gizzards and He certainly never asked His followers to engage in any battles.

Jesus Christ never once compared life to a battlefield. He certainly never urged His followers to engage in any battles as He went as far as to instruct them to love their enemies even more than they love themselves, if you pay close attention to Him urging them to the extra mile in doing that which the enemy asks of them. How does that fit your image of life as a battlefield?

Anyways, Goodluck! Whenever you are ready, at least before it is too late, call on Jesus Christ to deliver you from the madness of your battlefield there. grin
Re: Have You Prayed For Your Enemy Today? Jesus Commanded Us To Do So by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 15, 2020
Kobojunkie:
The Thing of your spirits there also appear to be foolishness to even Jesus Christ Himself. He explicitly told you that He has come to give you rest from your burdens and your heavy loads but obviously, what Jesus Christ offers is foolishness to you as you prefer living in your battlefield and killing your imaginary enemies there. undecided

I am certain now that when you all repeat that hogwash about spiritual bullsheet, you are in fact convinced in your minds that you are wise in your ways. Jesus Christ Himself never engaged in any of these imaginary battles you all pretend makes your lived worth more in your eyes.. Not once. He never once battled demons or moles, wizards or gizzards and He certainly never asked His followers to engage in any battles.

Jesus Christ never once compared life to a battlefield. He certainly never urged His followers to engage in any battles as He went as far as to instruct them to love their enemies even more than they love themselves, if you pay close attention to Him urging them to the extra mile in doing that which the enemy asks of them. How does that fit your image of life as a battlefield?

Anyways, Goodluck! Whenever you are ready, at least before it is too late, call on Jesus Christ to deliver you from the madness of your battlefield there. grin
You dont read the bible, that is your problem, life is a battlefield even Jesus said in John 16:33 that in this world we will have tribulations, the bible also said that we should put on the full amour of God. If I am not going to battle, why would I put on the full amour. In this world, one way or the other we will engage in spiritual warfare. The bible also said in exodus that our God is a man of war. Why do we have warrior angels? You think they just sit around and do nothing. The bible tells us in Ephesians 6:12 that we wrestle not against flesh and blood but against principalities, against powers. So when I tell you that I pray against principalities and powers, don't come and showcase your ignorance.
Re: Have You Prayed For Your Enemy Today? Jesus Commanded Us To Do So by Kobojunkie: 8:15pm On Dec 15, 2020
Nuttella:
You dont read the bible, that is your problem, life is a battlefield even Jesus said in John 16:33 that in this world we will have tribulations, the bible also said that we should put on the full amour of God. If I am not going to battle, why would I put on the full amour. In this world, one way or the other we will engage in spiritual warfare. The bible also said in exodus that our God is a man of war. Why do we have warrior angels? You think they just sit around and do nothing. The bible tells us in Ephesians 6:12 that we wrestle not against flesh and blood but principalities, against powers. So when I tell you that I pray against principalities and powers, don't come and showcase your ignorance.
pick up your dictionary and learn the meaning of words. That you will have suffering does not then equate to life beings battlefield.

The reason I focus on Jesus Christ is because it is the way He has set that you came to be on, not the way set in exodus or the way of any other but Jesus Christ. If the way Himself told you to come rest in Him, what battlefield are you on instead? If the way instructed you to come let go of your heavy load and follow Him, why do you continue to instead carry your heavy battle armor and the lot pretending you do so in His name.

The word of God does not contradict Himself and so Jesus Christ cannot tell you to come rest and battle at the same time. He is not the deceiver that He would do such, neither is He a liar. You need to make up your mind who'se words you will believe...Jesus Christ or the many lies that have sort to twist the word of God pretending it is all done on behalf of God.

Imagine another follower of Jesus Christ who has never killed a single enemy to date yet lives in this same world that you do and experiences the same life you claim a battlefield for yourself. God's mercy and compassion falls on this other person who is a follower of Jesus Christ in truth(obeys His commandments) and in Spirit(is completely submitted to the leading of the Spirit of God), just as it does the wicked and the ungrateful and just alike every single day.

This other person, let's call him Tom, does not worry about enemies and spiritual bullsheet because Jesus Christ commanded that we all love our enemies and pray for them, going the extra mile on their behalf instead. As a result, Tom does not live afraid or anxious, walking around In what you call battle gear/armor day and night for fear fantastical enemies/witches and wizards like you do, as such things are meaningless as far as those who are followers of Jesus Christ are concerned. Neither does Tom fear his fellow man because the worst man can do is destroy His body. Rather Tom fears the one who can destroy His body and soul.

Now you tell us, battlefield princess, if you had to choose between your battlefield life and Tom's life, which of the two seem to be filled with the Rest that Jesus Christ promised to those who will come to Him?

The thing about Life is this... If you don't choose freedom for yourself, no one else will.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Church Of Nigeria (anglican Communion) Hosts International Youth Conference / I Bought Her Another Subscription, But I'm Thinking Of Breaking Up With Her / My Dad Has Lost Strength, Voice And Full Consciousness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.