Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

I Bought Her Another Subscription, But I'm Thinking Of Breaking Up With Her - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Bought Her Another Subscription, But I'm Thinking Of Breaking Up With Her (629 Views)

"I Am Thinking Of Selling My Soul To The Devil" - Nigerian Woman / David Oyedepo To Nigerians: 2020 Is A Year Of Breaking Limits / Cardinal Okogie To Buhari: "You Must Be A Joker For Thinking Of 2019 Now" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Bought Her Another Subscription, But I'm Thinking Of Breaking Up With Her by Nobody: 7:48pm On Apr 04, 2021
Thank you all for your contributions in my yesterday post. But after calling her for long and she didn't pick the calls, I became worried and went to bar to refresh myself, even in the bar, I was still calling her. I didn't catch a sleep yesterday night at all.
So this morning I tried to call her again but my phone battery is already dead, so I used my OG's phone to call her, surprisly to me, she picked, I told her it was me, and I asked her what happened to her phone, she said it was dead that she just charged it. I asked her of the #500 recharge card I sent yesterday, she said she saw it this morning, then she thanked me.
The way she responded was not clear to me, so I charged my phone, recharged my sim and called her again to ask her to come over, it wasn't easy for me to make her want to come over oo.
So when she came, she wasn't happy with me because I didn't sub for her, after promising her to help her out, I tried to get her in the mood and have fun, but she refused me my rights, I wasn't happy at all.
So after everything, I have to asked my friend to borrow me some money around 30k, but he said he only have like 12k, so he agreed and I used it to sub for her and sent her some cash.
She complained it was small though, but she later became happy and was playful with me again. She later let me have my way into her though.
But this girl is getting me into borrowing money, so I'm thinking of breaking up with her if she asks me for money again. As a broke guy I be, I don't even know how to go about things, now I'm always avoiding my friends because of her, this girl doesn't want to reason with me at all, but all is well. I just wish she could appreciate my love for her and stop complaining about money.
Re: I Bought Her Another Subscription, But I'm Thinking Of Breaking Up With Her by dawnomike(m): 8:10pm On Apr 04, 2021
As awkward and weird your past 3 posts about this your girl of yours seem to me... The only logical explanation I can come up with is either these are fake stories or you are under a spell.
If this your stories are really true, then, I am short of words cos i wouldn't like to sound insultive. angry

1 Like

Re: I Bought Her Another Subscription, But I'm Thinking Of Breaking Up With Her by Decolonel(m): 8:11pm On Apr 04, 2021
Guy, if not that Christ has risen today for which you are supposed to have sense, I would have slapped sense into that your dull brain.

Your gf na Yahoo gal and she just dey use her puna cash out on you on a stead. You say u broke that one no too bad but you no come get sense, na that one worse sef.

You better wake up to reality b4 the gal drains your life to -1.

Your mumu suppose don do bruh!
Re: I Bought Her Another Subscription, But I'm Thinking Of Breaking Up With Her by Nobody: 8:23pm On Apr 04, 2021
If u try post this rubbish again ehh!, na thunder go fire u, since u no wan get sense.
Re: I Bought Her Another Subscription, But I'm Thinking Of Breaking Up With Her by Monogamy: 8:27pm On Apr 04, 2021
Can't you people save us from this una relationship palava
Re: I Bought Her Another Subscription, But I'm Thinking Of Breaking Up With Her by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 04, 2021
Decolonel:
Guy, if not that Christ has risen today for which you are supposed to have sense, I would have slapped sense into that your dull brain.

Your gf na Yahoo gal and she just dey use her puna cash out on you on a stead. You say u broke that one no too bad but you no come get sense, na that one worse sef.

You better wake up to reality b4 the gal drains your life to -1.

Your mumu suppose don do bruh!
u still dey warm am? give the mumu better slap he deserve
Re: I Bought Her Another Subscription, But I'm Thinking Of Breaking Up With Her by harmargedon: 8:31pm On Apr 04, 2021
u are still not normal. Call me for factory resetting of your brains.
Re: I Bought Her Another Subscription, But I'm Thinking Of Breaking Up With Her by ThatFairGuy1: 8:57pm On Apr 04, 2021
What sort of Nonsense is this

(1) (Reply)

Opinion Piece On Feminism By Toks2008 / Twitter Ban: If Pastor Adeboye Made The Rule, Can A RCCG Pastor Quote This Law? / "We"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.