Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,579 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

EFCC Nabs Forex Trader For Failing To Fulfil 35% Monthly ROI - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / EFCC Nabs Forex Trader For Failing To Fulfil 35% Monthly ROI (47112 Views)

Chinmark Crashes After Failing To Meet 19th March 2022 Deadline Payment / What Business Of 2M With Monthly ROI Of 10% / Make 20% Monthly Roi With Cooperative Society (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Nabs Forex Trader For Failing To Fulfil 35% Monthly ROI by pyrex23(m): 12:01pm On Oct 18, 2020
Camos:
dis one nah Big thief how e wan see 35% untop forex wea dey volatile..

All this agent sef wea too dey like show their self, now wea e matter don cast who go gree bail am wit 50meters.
. People dey do 20% steady o.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Nabs Forex Trader For Failing To Fulfil 35% Monthly ROI by MzTunechi(f): 12:01pm On Oct 18, 2020
TreasureTayo:
20 % ROI after 25 working days. Ask me how?
How?
Re: EFCC Nabs Forex Trader For Failing To Fulfil 35% Monthly ROI by Grupo(m): 12:02pm On Oct 18, 2020
TreasureTayo:
lol bro, you can get 20% in 25 working days., You need to know some pays better tho. I spend my ROI not even my caiptal investment.

Lmao.

Good luck to you and the gullible people that will fall for this nonsense.

5 Likes

Re: EFCC Nabs Forex Trader For Failing To Fulfil 35% Monthly ROI by Seniorwriter(m): 12:02pm On Oct 18, 2020
gabi87:

With a capital of 4mil, how can one make profits in forex trading?

Is this Sarcasm or a sincere question?

Trading Forex does not require a certain huge capital....your target(intended profit) will determine how much you should trade with.

I for one do not go beyond $1k trade capital....in all do not become greedy and make sure you leverage into other investments with your profits.

©Seniorwriter

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Nabs Forex Trader For Failing To Fulfil 35% Monthly ROI by TreasureTayo(m): 12:02pm On Oct 18, 2020
MzTunechi:
How?
Can you send a pm?
Re: EFCC Nabs Forex Trader For Failing To Fulfil 35% Monthly ROI by sircrabo: 12:03pm On Oct 18, 2020
Even MBA forex and large hedge fund corporations don't give that much considering the risks involved. 15% - 20% max.

Oversabi traders that give forex a bad name

6 Likes

Re: EFCC Nabs Forex Trader For Failing To Fulfil 35% Monthly ROI by Grupo(m): 12:03pm On Oct 18, 2020
MzTunechi:
How?
They will chop your money. Don't worry.
Re: EFCC Nabs Forex Trader For Failing To Fulfil 35% Monthly ROI by TreasureTayo(m): 12:04pm On Oct 18, 2020
Why call them gullible. Because you are not into it doesn't make who are into it gullible. You can construct your sentence without bein abusive. Well, it's not a do or die thin. It is okay if you're not interested
Grupo:

Lmao.

Good luck to you and the gullible people that will fall for this nonsense.
Re: EFCC Nabs Forex Trader For Failing To Fulfil 35% Monthly ROI by TreasureTayo(m): 12:04pm On Oct 18, 2020
sircrabo:
Even MBA forex and large hedge fund corporations don't give that much considering the risks involved. 15% - 20% max.

Oversabi traders that give forex a bad name
Eaxctly, 20% is very okay. Some dey say na scam keep living in the past while odas re making it.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Nabs Forex Trader For Failing To Fulfil 35% Monthly ROI by TreasureTayo(m): 12:05pm On Oct 18, 2020
Increase the volume oo. somethn I ve been doing for 19 moths already lol grin grin grin grin grin
pyrex23:
. People dey do 20% steady o.
Re: EFCC Nabs Forex Trader For Failing To Fulfil 35% Monthly ROI by WallStreetfx(m): 12:06pm On Oct 18, 2020
They will still scam some people with this thread until you learn d hardway. Forex is not a certain business it deals with probability only risk management can save you. Go and find the best strategy used by banks and hedge funds you will still fail if you lack risk management. Even father of investing Warren buffet do lose money but one thing is profit will outweigh his losses with is risk management plan. I don talk my own.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Nabs Forex Trader For Failing To Fulfil 35% Monthly ROI by Oluwahelpme(m): 12:06pm On Oct 18, 2020
gabi87:

With a capital of 4mil, how can one make profits in forex trading?
If u Invest with me, I will be giving you 3% ROI every month. Guarantee. No story. I will sign an agreement with you. Don't be deceived, no genuine Invest will pay u over 3% ROI every month.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Nabs Forex Trader For Failing To Fulfil 35% Monthly ROI by Tundex911: 12:07pm On Oct 18, 2020
Aboki sef don dey get brain o

grin
Re: EFCC Nabs Forex Trader For Failing To Fulfil 35% Monthly ROI by Grupo(m): 12:07pm On Oct 18, 2020
TreasureTayo:
Why call them gullible. Because you are not into it doesn't make who are into it gullible. You can construct your sentence without bein abusive. Well, it's not a do or die thin. It is okay if you're not interested

I wasn't the one who said a fool and his money are soon parted.
Re: EFCC Nabs Forex Trader For Failing To Fulfil 35% Monthly ROI by TreasureTayo(m): 12:10pm On Oct 18, 2020
Well, like I said, I have got nothin against u. but it works. I don't spend my income, I spend my ROI. Its real. tayotreasure@gmail.com if you want to learn more. It is not compulsory ooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin
Grupo:

I wasn't the one who said a fool and his money are soon parted.
Re: EFCC Nabs Forex Trader For Failing To Fulfil 35% Monthly ROI by Revolva(m): 12:11pm On Oct 18, 2020
People think that forex trading is that easy haha

The market have swallowed the whole money gbosa and put the man in big hot pot of soup

Mysticwebb:
Jail that guy. I have learnt the hard way that consistent earnings of high profit is very difficult in Forex. I had once invested with a guy that promised me 10.5% ROI in 2017. Both capital and profit I no see. Guy man ran away with every every and left me terribly broke which I have not even fully recovered from the shock till date.
Now, it is either I do it myself or I forget about it.
When I lose, I lose gallantly with my head up.

I use to tell people to trade by themself ooo don't go and give your money to any forex trader to trade currency trade for you

If you want traders to trade for you ..go to the brokers office and let them trade for you in gold and commodities and you will be rest assured

Don't give any how newbie who just learnt forex and is trying to use the advantage to scam you newbies

Trade yourself ooo

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Nabs Forex Trader For Failing To Fulfil 35% Monthly ROI by TreasureTayo(m): 12:12pm On Oct 18, 2020
3% bro fear God oo.That is very small. I am not spoilin ur market o but I will give you 20% after 25 working days. I will also sign an agreement with you! Lets do this! I am up for face to face meeting. 3% ke?? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Oluwahelpme:
If u Invest with me, I will be giving you 3% ROI every month. Guarantee. No story. I will sign an agreement with you. Don't be deceived, no genuine Invest will pay u over 3% ROI every month.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Nabs Forex Trader For Failing To Fulfil 35% Monthly ROI by nairalee(m): 12:13pm On Oct 18, 2020
Tunar18:
Just know the truth. 'Those people promising you heaven in terms of ROI aren't trading with their own money. Don't you think they won't ask you of your money when they are consistently making money for themselves

Meanwhile, show us your trading portfolio for the past 3 months or simply your myfxbook link to prove to us you have actually been trading and making money.

If he agrees to the bolded. I will go to his house everyday to prostrate

I'm actually saying I'm going to learn how to trade not giving money to people to trade for me
Re: EFCC Nabs Forex Trader For Failing To Fulfil 35% Monthly ROI by Danielfresh(m): 12:14pm On Oct 18, 2020
Na girlfriend wey follow go house na Emm go lick ice cream,,, � bitch wants to lick ice cream
Re: EFCC Nabs Forex Trader For Failing To Fulfil 35% Monthly ROI by Oluwahelpme(m): 12:20pm On Oct 18, 2020
TreasureTayo:
3% bro fear God oo.That is very small. I am not spoilin ur market o but I will give you 20% after 25 working days. I will also sign an agreement with you! Lets do this! I am up for face to face meeting. 3% ke?? grin grin grin grin grin grin
U must be mad. It is people like u that is giving real businessmen bad names. U foolish scammer. If u can make 20% ROI every month, why begging people to invest with you. May God punish you and ur generation. No Investment will earn u 20% ROI. every month. May God punish you abundantly. Stay away from my mention.

5 Likes

Re: EFCC Nabs Forex Trader For Failing To Fulfil 35% Monthly ROI by AerialMapper: 12:23pm On Oct 18, 2020
mrkels:

I just put 2m there and I don dey fear already . God would surely deliver me o

Means that i should be dead; I have 7m in one. Anyway, never invest what you don't want to lose.
Re: EFCC Nabs Forex Trader For Failing To Fulfil 35% Monthly ROI by Nnannapat(m): 12:25pm On Oct 18, 2020
TreasureTayo:
Well, with your initial capital, 20% ROI after 25 working days. ASK ME HOW. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Forex isn't for everybody actually.
How?
Re: EFCC Nabs Forex Trader For Failing To Fulfil 35% Monthly ROI by AerialMapper: 12:25pm On Oct 18, 2020
TreasureTayo:

Let's talk.
Re: EFCC Nabs Forex Trader For Failing To Fulfil 35% Monthly ROI by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 18, 2020
WallStreetfx:
They will still scam some people with this thread until you learn d hardway. Forex is not a certain business it deals with probability only risk management can save you. Go and find the best strategy used by banks and hedge funds you will still fail if you lack risk management. Even father of investing Warren buffet do lose money but one thing is profit will outweigh his losses with is risk management plan. I don talk my own.

I sight you comrade

1 Like

Re: EFCC Nabs Forex Trader For Failing To Fulfil 35% Monthly ROI by amatheanimator: 12:27pm On Oct 18, 2020
All these newbies jumping into the ocean of forex, prepare to drown, well if you have life jacket, you will enjoy your swim with sharks.
Do not start a Forex business without hearing what I want to say o, infact do not give money to be traded for, it sounds silly but you will thank me latter when am through with a 2hrs forex dril session one on one that will open your eyes to the hidden secret.
Re: EFCC Nabs Forex Trader For Failing To Fulfil 35% Monthly ROI by nairalee(m): 12:27pm On Oct 18, 2020
Tango123:

The value of ur investment can go down as well as up

Trading in forex is not q child's play

Forex value rises and falls. No guarantees.

Make sure u dont trade with all ur capital. Trade amounts u can afford to lose

Thanks Bro. Pls are u good with metatrader?
Re: EFCC Nabs Forex Trader For Failing To Fulfil 35% Monthly ROI by TreasureTayo(m): 12:30pm On Oct 18, 2020
Bro, never in ur life call me a scammer. Was never one and will never be, and you are the foolish one here. if you think I am here for games, why not meet me face tu face abi oloriburuku ni eleyi ni? I even said I would signed an agreement and u cam eup with shitty things? I said its not compulsory. WHy not just read and pass? Must u reply to my msg? saying no business can even give you 20% ROI shows you live in the stone age! If he sure for you, hit me up and lets talk business. after one month, I would be d one to tell u to Bleep off after u get ur 20%. Im up for face 2 face meetin once again!
Oluwahelpme:
U must be mad. It is people like u that is giving real businessmen bad names. U foolish scammer. If u can make 20% ROI every month, why begging people to invest with you. May God punish you and ur generation. No Investment will earn u 20% ROI. every month. May God punish you abundantly. Stay away from my mention.
Re: EFCC Nabs Forex Trader For Failing To Fulfil 35% Monthly ROI by toprealman: 12:30pm On Oct 18, 2020
lovecares34:
EFCC na big boys work o.
EFCC na another packaged SARS cousin dem be....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Femi Otedola Becomes First Banks's Largest Shareholder, To Takeover / FG Goes After MMM, Ultimate Cycler, Other Ponzi Schemes / EFCC Declares Miebi Bribena Of Baraza Ponzi Scheme & Wife Wanted For N2b Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.