Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,073 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Angry Mob Lynch Five Suspected Robbers In Cross River (Graphic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Angry Mob Lynch Five Suspected Robbers In Cross River (Graphic) (48275 Views)

Three Sisters Drown In Ebonyi River (Graphic Photos) / Angry Mob Lynch Political Thug In Kogi After He Stabbed Council Staff To Death / Mob Lynch Chief With 124 Male, Female Boxers In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry Mob Lynch Five Suspected Robbers In Cross River (Graphic) by angelfallz(m): 11:52am On Oct 18, 2020
this is just horrible, jungle justice should stop in Nigeria! And one of the ways to stop it, is by arresting and prosecuting all those that participate in jungle justice.

1 Like

Re: Angry Mob Lynch Five Suspected Robbers In Cross River (Graphic) by Binance(m): 11:54am On Oct 18, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
Before opening the thread I knw it's btw akwa ibom or cross river, very barbaric people, what happens to handling dem to the police? very stupid people
Thunder fire you if you don't accept that your entire tribe is skull miner too.... foo.lish id.iot.

Some people took action and you brand an entire tribe stvpid.

God will punish you many fold

4 Likes

Re: Angry Mob Lynch Five Suspected Robbers In Cross River (Graphic) by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 18, 2020
I pray one of us wey condemn jungle justice will be robbed and raped
Re: Angry Mob Lynch Five Suspected Robbers In Cross River (Graphic) by angelfallz(m): 11:58am On Oct 18, 2020
lincsnuel:
Jungle justice still prevails in Nigeria (so called giant of Africa) because the people have lost hope in the credibility and honesty of the judiciary and the Nigeria Police.

A criminal would be caught and handed over to the police only to reappear in the society after settling the "gallant" officers and cause even more mayhem.

We need total overhauling of all sectors in the country otherwise, people will continue to take laws into their hands as seen everyday.

There is something called bail.
Also, is that enough reason to behead a human being and burn them? People that have the mind and the heart to carry out such a barbaric and evil act, are worse than the devil.

1 Like

Re: Angry Mob Lynch Five Suspected Robbers In Cross River (Graphic) by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 18, 2020
THIS HAS NO PLACE IN A SANE SOCIETY
Re: Angry Mob Lynch Five Suspected Robbers In Cross River (Graphic) by angelfallz(m): 11:59am On Oct 18, 2020
Viknat:
I pray one of us wey condemn jungle justice will be robbed and raped

you don't become what you are fighting. because if you do, you are no different from them.

1 Like

Re: Angry Mob Lynch Five Suspected Robbers In Cross River (Graphic) by boman2014: 12:00pm On Oct 18, 2020
fineguy11:
Change the subject Location to cross- river not Akwa- Ibom

it was the moderator that changed it
Re: Angry Mob Lynch Five Suspected Robbers In Cross River (Graphic) by Badonasty(m): 12:01pm On Oct 18, 2020
Bleep...Akwa Ibom youths are moving mad
Re: Angry Mob Lynch Five Suspected Robbers In Cross River (Graphic) by Vulcan24(m): 12:01pm On Oct 18, 2020
This country sometimes ehn! These ones sef go steal for this Kain time
Re: Angry Mob Lynch Five Suspected Robbers In Cross River (Graphic) by desiredhome: 12:02pm On Oct 18, 2020
southniyikaye:
It is well in this country o..
Cos I don't understand how you can do this to a fellow human.
Like I said earlier on a post, we as individuals is wicked than the government
Very barbaric...... imagine it's a SARS officers that carried out this barbaric act ��
Re: Angry Mob Lynch Five Suspected Robbers In Cross River (Graphic) by mercy87(f): 12:02pm On Oct 18, 2020
Op stop displaying your ignorance. Which one is Akwa ibom and Cross River. Abi you didn't read what you posted or you just plain ignorant?

1 Like

Re: Angry Mob Lynch Five Suspected Robbers In Cross River (Graphic) by Danny50: 12:02pm On Oct 18, 2020
As a calabar boy wey i be i must confess this very act is barbaric i swear.

1 Like

Re: Angry Mob Lynch Five Suspected Robbers In Cross River (Graphic) by desiredhome: 12:04pm On Oct 18, 2020
southniyikaye:
It is well in this country o..
Cos I don't understand how you can do this to a fellow human.
Like I said earlier on a post, we as individuals is wicked than the government
Very barbaric...... imagine it's a SARS officers that carried out this barbaric act ��

Majority of those protesting against SARS are worst than SARS
Re: Angry Mob Lynch Five Suspected Robbers In Cross River (Graphic) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 18, 2020
lincsnuel:
Jungle justice still prevails in Nigeria (so called giant of Africa) because the people have lost hope in the credibility and honesty of the judiciary and the Nigeria Police.

A criminal would be caught and handed over to the police only to reappear in the society after settling the "gallant" officers and cause even more mayhem.

We need total overhauling of all sectors in the country otherwise, people will continue to take laws into their hands as seen everyday.
Stop pointing fingers, jungle justice is a sign of how barbaric a nation is, this is the fault of the citizens and not the police.

2 Likes

Re: Angry Mob Lynch Five Suspected Robbers In Cross River (Graphic) by infogeneral: 12:05pm On Oct 18, 2020
The people that carried out the jungle justice should be apprehended and prosecuted. We can no longer tolerate jungle justice in this country, that's why we are saying #endSars.

1 Like

Re: Angry Mob Lynch Five Suspected Robbers In Cross River (Graphic) by NkanAkpanika: 12:06pm On Oct 18, 2020
id911:

[/b]
seun, lalasticlala, mynd44 rule 2
Mynd44... Take action asap
Re: Angry Mob Lynch Five Suspected Robbers In Cross River (Graphic) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 18, 2020
These ones would later come out to shout endsars, Nigeria's problem starts and ends with Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Angry Mob Lynch Five Suspected Robbers In Cross River (Graphic) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 18, 2020
infogeneral:
The people that carried out the jungle justice should be apprehended and prosecuted. We can no longer tolerate jungle justice in this country, that's why we are saying #endSars.
Nigerians.
Re: Angry Mob Lynch Five Suspected Robbers In Cross River (Graphic) by vertueptime: 12:07pm On Oct 18, 2020
Very commendable, Nigeria has 5less armed robbers, keep it up until we rid the nation of lazy criminals

boman2014:
Angry mob beheaded and set five suspected
armed robbers ablaze on Saturday in Akwa Ikot
Effanga community, Akwabuyo Local
Government Area of Cross River State.

It was gathered that a 7-man gang allegedly
broke into a shop at about 3am on Saturday,
October 17, and made away with electronic
gatgets worth thousands of naira
and undisclosed amount of money.

The youths of the community laid ambush for
the suspects. In the process, five of them
were apprehended them while two managed to
escape leaving the rest to face jungle justice.

A very disturbing and gory video from the
scene shows the remains of the suspected
robbers and a motorcycle in flames. The head
of one of the suspects was missing from his
neck.

Meanwhile, one of the youths condemned the
act, describing it as inhumane and barbaric
while calling on the Nigerian police to
immedately arrest the perpetrators.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2020/10/angry-mob-beheads-sets-five-suspected-robbers-ablaze-after-beheading-them-in-cross-river-state-graphic-photos.html

1 Like

Re: Angry Mob Lynch Five Suspected Robbers In Cross River (Graphic) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 18, 2020
Jungle justice Is bad for the better Nigeria we are protesting for. Many innocents have gone by it.

1 Like

Re: Angry Mob Lynch Five Suspected Robbers In Cross River (Graphic) by Magmata: 12:07pm On Oct 18, 2020
Two wrongs

1 Share

Re: Angry Mob Lynch Five Suspected Robbers In Cross River (Graphic) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 12:07pm On Oct 18, 2020
now that the suspects are killed
how will the stolen properties be recovered
Re: Angry Mob Lynch Five Suspected Robbers In Cross River (Graphic) by lincsnuel: 12:08pm On Oct 18, 2020
SegFault:

Stop pointing fingers, jungle justice is a sign of how barbaric a nation is, this is the fault of the citizens and not the police.

I'm not trying to exonerate the citizens but a huge part of the blame is on the corrupt police and non transparent judiciary.

1 Like

Re: Angry Mob Lynch Five Suspected Robbers In Cross River (Graphic) by ILoveDemMANNA: 12:08pm On Oct 18, 2020
Oh Boy!! shocked shocked : shocked
Re: Angry Mob Lynch Five Suspected Robbers In Cross River (Graphic) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 18, 2020
lincsnuel:

I'm not trying to exonerate the citizens but a huge part of the blame is on the corrupt police and non transparent judiciary.
And who's fault is it, where do the police come from? Where do the judges come from? We are the problem with this country, the sooner we realise it the better.
Re: Angry Mob Lynch Five Suspected Robbers In Cross River (Graphic) by NkanAkpanika: 12:09pm On Oct 18, 2020
mercy87:
Op stop displaying your ignorance. Which one is Akwa ibom and Cross River. Abi you didn't read what you posted or you just plain ignorant?
The OP is as stupid as his tribe and friends here.. Nonsense

Is Cross River state now a local government in Akwa Ibom state?..

1 Like

Re: Angry Mob Lynch Five Suspected Robbers In Cross River (Graphic) by OgogoroFreak(m): 12:11pm On Oct 18, 2020
The mob did it out of anger
Re: Angry Mob Lynch Five Suspected Robbers In Cross River (Graphic) by lincsnuel: 12:11pm On Oct 18, 2020
angelfallz:

There is something called bail.
Also, is that enough reason to behead a human being and burn them? People that have the mind and the heart to carry out such a barbaric and evil act, are worse than the devil.

I don't encourage jungle justice. I'm only giving logical rationale behind such gruesome act. If the police and judiciary are transparent, jungle justice would reduce tremendously. People will stop taking laws into their hands. All social ills witnessed in a country usually boils down to the lackadaisical attitudes of the administrators of that country.
Re: Angry Mob Lynch Five Suspected Robbers In Cross River (Graphic) by okoroemeka(m): 12:12pm On Oct 18, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
Before opening the thread I knw it's btw akwa ibom or cross river, very barbaric people, what happens to handling dem to the police? very stupid people
they will be bailed the next day,scenes like these are fairly common in onitsha ,ABA,owerri,you have to be careful what you do these days because the masses are angry , bloodthirsty and ready for a fight,if you have ever lived in constant fear and shadow of this wicked robbers you will not hesitate to bring fuel and matches,I have been a victim of 4 night home imvasion,2 carjacking and one stolen car that was bought tokunbo 4 months previously,if I ever encounter an angry mob beating an armed robber I will show no mercy.

3 Likes

Re: Angry Mob Lynch Five Suspected Robbers In Cross River (Graphic) by callyboi(m): 12:12pm On Oct 18, 2020
boman2014:
Angry mob beheaded and set five suspected
armed robbers ablaze on Saturday in Akwa Ikot
Effanga community, Akwabuyo Local
Government Area of Cross River State.

It was gathered that a 7-man gang allegedly
broke into a shop at about 3am on Saturday,
October 17, and made away with electronic
gatgets worth thousands of naira
and undisclosed amount of money.

The youths of the community laid ambush for
the suspects. In the process, five of them
were apprehended them while two managed to
escape leaving the rest to face jungle justice.

A very disturbing and gory video from the
scene shows the remains of the suspected
robbers and a motorcycle in flames. The head
of one of the suspects was missing from his
neck.

Meanwhile, one of the youths condemned the
act, describing it as inhumane and barbaric
while calling on the Nigerian police to
immedately arrest the perpetrators.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2020/10/angry-mob-beheads-sets-five-suspected-robbers-ablaze-after-beheading-them-in-cross-river-state-graphic-photos.html
[color=#990000][/color]
Akwa Ibom or Cross River State
Please get your story right first

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

EFCC Invites SCOAN Disciples For Alleged Looting Of T.B Joshua's Money Vault. / Pastor Olusegun Oyetunji Arrested For Taking Nude Photos Of His Female Members / 3 Men Arrested In Zaria For Kidnapping Their Neighbor's 4-Year-Old Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.