Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,697 members, 7,809,636 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:20 PM

Angry Mob Lynch Five Suspected Robbers In Cross River (Graphic) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Angry Mob Lynch Five Suspected Robbers In Cross River (Graphic) (48208 Views)

Three Sisters Drown In Ebonyi River (Graphic Photos) / Angry Mob Lynch Political Thug In Kogi After He Stabbed Council Staff To Death / Mob Lynch Chief With 124 Male, Female Boxers In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angry Mob Lynch Five Suspected Robbers In Cross River (Graphic) by SmartPolician: 2:59pm On Oct 18, 2020
menix:

But when Sars decides to do the needful as u support, u lot scream #Endsars..

#Hypocrites

SARS caused more damage than good

You should be grateful that you are alive typing.

I have had my share of police brutality

There's no hypocrisy here
Re: Angry Mob Lynch Five Suspected Robbers In Cross River (Graphic) by menix(m): 3:00pm On Oct 18, 2020
focus2727:
Aba in Abia state is the worse when it come to jungle justice they Leach suspect without verify whether the truth.

Leach ko Laycon Nii...

Nah even ur grammar dey "Leach" them..
Re: Angry Mob Lynch Five Suspected Robbers In Cross River (Graphic) by VEXT: 3:01pm On Oct 18, 2020
Only criminals are against this act...
Re: Angry Mob Lynch Five Suspected Robbers In Cross River (Graphic) by menix(m): 3:07pm On Oct 18, 2020
SmartPolician:

SARS caused more damage than good

You should be grateful that you are alive typing.

I have had my share of police brutality

There's no hypocrisy here

When I wrote, I did that on a particular subject matter as he opined which u would ve taken note of..

I am not a judge but the system in Nigeria should be blamed for what ever evil that is hanging on Sars..
Re: Angry Mob Lynch Five Suspected Robbers In Cross River (Graphic) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 18, 2020
why are this cala**r people like this
this is too stupid and devilish of them will there later eat the corpse so stupid of them

they are just devil in human form
Re: Angry Mob Lynch Five Suspected Robbers In Cross River (Graphic) by wiseone28: 3:18pm On Oct 18, 2020
[s]
Uchasa:
Cross River and Akwa Ibom are the most backward people in West Africa!!!. Forget all those pictures of Udom and Ayade building infrastructures in Calabar and Uyo, those are gimmicks by Udom and Ayade Online Soldiers to publicize them hiding their incompetency. We that have been to those two states can say that these two states are worse than Aba and Makoko in infrastructure, their state is full of bad roads,they lack social amenities,cultism is the order of the day,poverty is viral,some part of these states are so barbaric that they still go about naked,infact everything bad is associated with these states.
[/s] Can you please include the state you are from before we make it a debate?
Re: Angry Mob Lynch Five Suspected Robbers In Cross River (Graphic) by wiseone28: 3:19pm On Oct 18, 2020
righteousness666:
why are this cala**r people like this
this is too stupid and devilish of them will there later eat the corpse so stupid of them

they are just devil in human form
Is that what your mum fed you from?

Ebot.
Re: Angry Mob Lynch Five Suspected Robbers In Cross River (Graphic) by wiseone28: 3:22pm On Oct 18, 2020
Shedrack12:
Before opening this page I know its must be akwa ibom their own us getting toomuch this days
I wish you can read.. But you be illi...

1 Like

Re: Angry Mob Lynch Five Suspected Robbers In Cross River (Graphic) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 18, 2020
[s]
wiseone28:
Is that what your mum fed you from?
Ebot.[/s]
rubbish rubbish rubbish
Re: Angry Mob Lynch Five Suspected Robbers In Cross River (Graphic) by Omezif(m): 4:42pm On Oct 18, 2020
This is a terrible scene
Re: Angry Mob Lynch Five Suspected Robbers In Cross River (Graphic) by Litmus: 4:43pm On Oct 18, 2020
lincsnuel:

I don't encourage jungle justice. I'm only giving logical rationale behind such gruesome act. If the police and judiciary are transparent, jungle justice would reduce tremendously. People will stop taking laws into their hands. All social ills witnessed in a country usually boils down to the lackadaisical attitudes of the administrators of that country.

It will stop when ordinary, everyday Nigerians speak up about it as publicly as they are doing with SARS. When lynching becomes a forefront subject in national conversation, practitioners of this type of acts will become increasingly more self conscious when opportunity presents and gradually the practice will end. The far reaches of Nigeria are less remote than once.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angry Mob Lynch Five Suspected Robbers In Cross River (Graphic) by Ilaumoh(m): 4:57pm On Oct 18, 2020
wiseone28:
Can you please include the state you are from before we make it a debate?
That wimb is from Rivers of blood (Iraq of Nigeria) Rivers State
Re: Angry Mob Lynch Five Suspected Robbers In Cross River (Graphic) by mrkings84(m): 5:00pm On Oct 18, 2020
Adam09:

I don't blame you. I understand what they did is bad, but I won't take this insult from you. How dare you call my people stupid? I won't insult your people in response to what you said, because I am older and wiser than you.
#Kpeme Idem fo!

Don't mind that fool.... As if his people are better and not doing worse...
Re: Angry Mob Lynch Five Suspected Robbers In Cross River (Graphic) by Donjuan77: 5:28pm On Oct 18, 2020
burn the governors , senators and house of representatives and even the president for stealing all our money
Re: Angry Mob Lynch Five Suspected Robbers In Cross River (Graphic) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 18, 2020
I'm speechless
How do you become the monster you are supposed to be fighting aganist?
How do these people expect positive energy in their communities ?
Re: Angry Mob Lynch Five Suspected Robbers In Cross River (Graphic) by Odoogu(m): 5:38pm On Oct 18, 2020
yeah they will shout end SARS.. what about people who these same "persons" killed? like those boys who used to smash heads with stone in ikorodu Lagos that year... but when they are lynched... it's a gruesome sight and you can only feel pity.
what has made this very rampant and even justifiable to those who see nothing wrong is the justice system and total lack of belief in the police doing their proper work. hence people take laws into their hands. if it was possible mobs will lynch police officers themselves. it's a gradual thing, hopefully we get there b4 it's too late.

1 Like

Re: Angry Mob Lynch Five Suspected Robbers In Cross River (Graphic) by planetx: 5:41pm On Oct 18, 2020
Black lives matter indeed.
Re: Angry Mob Lynch Five Suspected Robbers In Cross River (Graphic) by Breadnote: 5:41pm On Oct 18, 2020
sad news
Re: Angry Mob Lynch Five Suspected Robbers In Cross River (Graphic) by wildikeman(m): 5:49pm On Oct 18, 2020
CROSS RIVER AGAIN
Re: Angry Mob Lynch Five Suspected Robbers In Cross River (Graphic) by NextBuhari: 7:46pm On Oct 18, 2020
Imagine if the folks who perpetrated this barbaric act were members of the the defunct SARS?
Re: Angry Mob Lynch Five Suspected Robbers In Cross River (Graphic) by SweetCunt97(f): 8:23pm On Oct 18, 2020
Shadysen:
Did you just say (just) because of stolen goods i declear this week this kinda of people will visit you!!!
Baba carry ur negative talk get d fvck off my mention. What has been taken or stolen can be replaced but a life can never be replaced.
Re: Angry Mob Lynch Five Suspected Robbers In Cross River (Graphic) by alexola20(m): 8:48pm On Oct 18, 2020
Re: Angry Mob Lynch Five Suspected Robbers In Cross River (Graphic) by Shadysen: 8:51pm On Oct 18, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Baba carry ur negative talk get d fvck off my mention. What has been taken or stolen can be replaced but a life can never be replaced.
who's gonna replace it...you?
Re: Angry Mob Lynch Five Suspected Robbers In Cross River (Graphic) by Slynation(m): 8:52pm On Oct 18, 2020
Hmmm... Boys de provoke this ones dey rob people!! This is so barbaric, they should have handed them over to Mr James Nwafor....
Re: Angry Mob Lynch Five Suspected Robbers In Cross River (Graphic) by banmee(m): 10:06pm On Oct 18, 2020
SmartPolician:

Keep quiet!

What you see is a result of system failure.

Report those armed robbers to the police, and they will be out on the street robbing people the following week

Smh....You people deserve what the police are doing to you as a people. The same way SARS assume and judge everyone as armed robbers is the same way you judge others as armed robbers. You see the cycle? But hunger no go let una see road. Suffer no good i swear.
Re: Angry Mob Lynch Five Suspected Robbers In Cross River (Graphic) by Uchasa(m): 10:12pm On Oct 18, 2020
wiseone28:
Can you please include the state you are from before we make it a debate?
My state and your state ain't mates, my state is the saviour of your people.
Re: Angry Mob Lynch Five Suspected Robbers In Cross River (Graphic) by wiseone28: 10:31pm On Oct 18, 2020
Uchasa:

My state and your state ain't mates, my state is the saviour of your people.
Are you ashamed to mention this your miracle state?

Someone said you're from River of blood i guess
Re: Angry Mob Lynch Five Suspected Robbers In Cross River (Graphic) by Uchasa(m): 10:56pm On Oct 18, 2020
wiseone28:
Are you ashamed to mention this your miracle state?

Someone said you're from River of blood i guess

Rivers the refugee camp for all Slaves from Akwadwarf land, without us, you guys would have continued to live the backward lives in your fufu evil forests.
Re: Angry Mob Lynch Five Suspected Robbers In Cross River (Graphic) by wiseone28: 11:08pm On Oct 18, 2020
Uchasa:

Rivers the refugee camp for all Slaves from Akwadwarf land, without us, you guys would have continued to live the backward lives in your fufu evil forests.
Not worth my precious time..

What known company is there in your thuggery state?

oh shell.

Continue swimming in your River of blood.

1 Like

Re: Angry Mob Lynch Five Suspected Robbers In Cross River (Graphic) by Uchasa(m): 11:15pm On Oct 18, 2020
wiseone28:
Not worth my precious time..

What known company is there in your thuggery state?

oh shell.

Continue swimming in your River of blood.

That is better than your poverty ridden enclaves
Re: Angry Mob Lynch Five Suspected Robbers In Cross River (Graphic) by GodlySexy: 11:16pm On Oct 18, 2020
shocked mehn... Choii just shoot n kill them now, hah
Re: Angry Mob Lynch Five Suspected Robbers In Cross River (Graphic) by wiseone28: 11:19pm On Oct 18, 2020
Uchasa:

That is better than your poverty ridden enclaves
Outside the den of thugs ph..

Which other LGA in Rivers have a tarred road?

Be sincere don't lie i won't shame you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ayoola Adisa Ajayi Kidnaps, Murders And Burns A Lady In The U.S (Photos) / 2 Shot Dead As Rival Hoodlums Clash Over Girlfriend In Kwara (Graphic Photo) / Machine Thieves Caught In Imo, Stripped & Beaten To Coma - Graphic PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.