Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,565,431 members, 5,932,382 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 October 2020 at 02:05 AM

Believers’ Rant HQ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Believers’ Rant HQ (86 Views)

African Muslim In America Makes Funny Rant About Christmas / Seeing Visions Of Believers In Hell - Prince Gabriel Okocha / Non Religious Believers in god Come Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Believers’ Rant HQ by WINNERSMOG: 5:42pm On Oct 18
The day me or mine will have a sleepless night over any bogging issue in life can NEVER come!

Jesus the Word of everlasting peace is always available.
Re: Believers’ Rant HQ by WINNERSMOG: 6:33pm On Oct 18
Believer, give God a chance to multiply that little you think you have and you’d never be a beggar but a blesser of nations of the earth- all the days of your life.
Re: Believers’ Rant HQ by hakeem4(m): 7:28pm On Oct 18
WINNERSMOG:
Believer, give God a chance to multiply that little you think you have and you’d never be a beggar but a blesser of nations of the earth- all the days of your life.
Yeah! I agree with you. But before I accept god. I want him to provide food for those starving children in Syria, protect those who are getting massacred in DR. Congo, zamfara and other northern states in Nigeria.

That’s where he’s needed urgently
Re: Believers’ Rant HQ by Geeman23(m): 7:34pm On Oct 18
hakeem4:

Yeah! I agree with you. But before I accept god. I want him to provide food for those starving children in Syria, protect those who are getting massacred in DR. Congo, zamfara and other northern states in Nigeria.

the God of oyedepo cannot do that oh. He won't put up his audio kingdom business there as a branch. Syrians refugee can't pay tithe and seed.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Believers’ Rant HQ by WINNERSMOG: 10:37pm On Oct 18
Husband, when was the last time you tuned to raypower blues and had a romantic dance with your sweet wife?

Yet you keep complaining your marriage no dey work. Just dey there. You just dey play with 600 years cheesy
Re: Believers’ Rant HQ by WINNERSMOG: 10:39pm On Oct 18
hakeem4:

God has already provided goodies for all mankind. The problem is that some have refused to receive by their actions and inactions.
Re: Believers’ Rant HQ by WINNERSMOG: 7:54am On Oct 19
Believer, just one tickle from God and you’d laugh forevermore.

God has tickled me again this morning and I shall laugh forevermore. grin grin grin
Re: Believers’ Rant HQ by WINNERSMOG: 9:50am On Oct 19
Believer, you want to do exploits in your generation but you don’t wanna pray in the spirit? cheesy cheesy
Re: Believers’ Rant HQ by WINNERSMOG: 10:04am On Oct 19
When I remember me or mine can NEVER be in lack or want all the days of our lives grin grin cheesy
Re: Believers’ Rant HQ by WINNERSMOG: 8:31am On Oct 20
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Be Merciful / . / Lasting Change Begins When You Change FIRST.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.