Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,739 members, 7,955,813 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:53 PM

EndSARS: Falz Has A Message For Buhari And Governors (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / EndSARS: Falz Has A Message For Buhari And Governors (Video) (49325 Views)

#EndSARS: Falz, Runtown, Prince Protest In Lekki / Nigerians Blast Afia Schwarzenegger For Advising Them Against Voting For Buhari / Kenneth Okonkwo And Daniel Amokachi Campaigning For Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Falz Has A Message For Buhari And Governors (Video) by PremzY002(m): 7:41pm On Oct 18, 2020
All is well

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Falz Has A Message For Buhari And Governors (Video) by Makavelli25: 7:41pm On Oct 18, 2020
way to go. To those buhari apologist who usually don't have data to watch this video. Don't type trash, it's better you pass o.

btw we need NwaAmaikpe. But this nigga could have opened another moniker na. why punish me like this

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Falz Has A Message For Buhari And Governors (Video) by uniqueboi1(m): 7:41pm On Oct 18, 2020
Na so I use miss FP
Re: EndSARS: Falz Has A Message For Buhari And Governors (Video) by ElValiente(m): 7:41pm On Oct 18, 2020
But the man ears are paining him grin grin grin grin grin
Re: EndSARS: Falz Has A Message For Buhari And Governors (Video) by Demrich(m): 7:42pm On Oct 18, 2020
Government need to know the demands of the protesters harmonized.

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Falz Has A Message For Buhari And Governors (Video) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 18, 2020
Is Falz the face of the protest or the ring leader? this protest is a bit disorganized and turning to a joke for some people.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Falz Has A Message For Buhari And Governors (Video) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 18, 2020
Re: EndSARS: Falz Has A Message For Buhari And Governors (Video) by pacespot(m): 7:42pm On Oct 18, 2020
Good
Re: EndSARS: Falz Has A Message For Buhari And Governors (Video) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 18, 2020
Enough said
Re: EndSARS: Falz Has A Message For Buhari And Governors (Video) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 18, 2020
We must see real change. It is a must.
Re: EndSARS: Falz Has A Message For Buhari And Governors (Video) by achymmania: 7:44pm On Oct 18, 2020
Epstein:
He sounds/looks/acts mentally unstable.......i'm not a fan
your personal opinion.

11 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Falz Has A Message For Buhari And Governors (Video) by merieam16(f): 7:44pm On Oct 18, 2020
#soro soke
Re: EndSARS: Falz Has A Message For Buhari And Governors (Video) by BOFA2020: 7:44pm On Oct 18, 2020
Nice one. I concur with Falz on this one.
Re: EndSARS: Falz Has A Message For Buhari And Governors (Video) by dvkot(m): 7:44pm On Oct 18, 2020
Epstein:
you're dunb. Daft and brainless... I'm not surprised

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Falz Has A Message For Buhari And Governors (Video) by IamPlato(m): 7:44pm On Oct 18, 2020
I Hope He Doesnt Run From Nigeria Just In Case a War Breaks Out

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Falz Has A Message For Buhari And Governors (Video) by puretayo(m): 7:44pm On Oct 18, 2020
Falz the real G.O.A.T.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Falz Has A Message For Buhari And Governors (Video) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Oct 18, 2020
After ENDSARS let's join hands and#ENDXVIDEOS
Re: EndSARS: Falz Has A Message For Buhari And Governors (Video) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 18, 2020
No be lie
Re: EndSARS: Falz Has A Message For Buhari And Governors (Video) by 4tomandchi: 7:46pm On Oct 18, 2020
What is going on in Nigeria which just started with small groups protesting against what they termed #EndSars
#EndPoliceBrutality.
But with the way Nigerians have greeted the protest whether actively or passively has shown that Nigerians are truly tired and fade up with the government of the day.

I can only see this gradually turning to a revolution that will displace this government.

A protest is easier to stop because it has a face and once that person is arrested everything dies down what is going on in Nigeria now is faceless if you arrest 1000 people thousands more will join and at that stage the pressure will be for the government of the day to resign.

If the sole purpose for the protest was for #EndSars I will say the message has been passed you need to see what happened in Abuja airport road on Friday it was really massive and unprecedented and from feeders I got they said that was just a tips of the iceberg.

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Falz Has A Message For Buhari And Governors (Video) by Sonfethopia: 7:46pm On Oct 18, 2020
Epstein:

The one wen our leaders put us reach to de unstable o.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Falz Has A Message For Buhari And Governors (Video) by IamPlato(m): 7:47pm On Oct 18, 2020
Makavelli25:
way to go. To those buhari apologist who usually don't have data to watch this video. Don't type trash, it's better you pass o.

btw we need NwaAmaikpe. But this nigga could have opened another moniker na. why punish me like this
nairaland mods Hate The Truth...

They Have Refused To Take My Posts To Front Page for Same. They Want To Follow The Trend And Keep The Lies and Hate Burning
Re: EndSARS: Falz Has A Message For Buhari And Governors (Video) by dpassion8(m): 7:48pm On Oct 18, 2020
we are no longer @ #endsarsnow #endpolicebrutality
we are now @ #endbadgovernance #endlooting #werecoverourcountryback

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Falz Has A Message For Buhari And Governors (Video) by smile11s(m): 7:48pm On Oct 18, 2020
Make them just split the country. Make everybody start afresh.
Re: EndSARS: Falz Has A Message For Buhari And Governors (Video) by Donspicey: 7:50pm On Oct 18, 2020
Abeg wetin be the message oooooooooooo

As i no get data to watch am mk pesin brief me ooooooo

Re: EndSARS: Falz Has A Message For Buhari And Governors (Video) by Jdbrasco2: 7:52pm On Oct 18, 2020
samogo1:
All our current leaders should resign. This more than EndSARS
I agree
Re: EndSARS: Falz Has A Message For Buhari And Governors (Video) by Makavelli25: 7:52pm On Oct 18, 2020
IamPlato:
nairaland mods Hate The Truth...

They Have Refused To Take My Posts To Front Page for Same. They Want To Follow The Trend And Keep The Lies and Hate Burning
let's start a movement bring back NwaAmaikpe
Re: EndSARS: Falz Has A Message For Buhari And Governors (Video) by virginboy1(m): 7:53pm On Oct 18, 2020
This FALZ is one of the most sensible Musicians we have in NIGERIA.

smiley
Re: EndSARS: Falz Has A Message For Buhari And Governors (Video) by Legacyy(m): 7:54pm On Oct 18, 2020
You're really endowed with wisdom.Mr falz
Re: EndSARS: Falz Has A Message For Buhari And Governors (Video) by miketayo(m): 7:54pm On Oct 18, 2020
Epstein:

you sound and type mentally unstable too. who fan epp

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Falz Has A Message For Buhari And Governors (Video) by Maxchu: 7:54pm On Oct 18, 2020
Epstein:
Psychiatric Doctor , Can we have a Copy of the medical test you carried out to show His Mental instability ? It takes real madness to make such Comment .

7 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Falz Has A Message For Buhari And Governors (Video) by fatboyslym007: 7:55pm On Oct 18, 2020
waywardpikin:
All these things should go without saying, but in a country where the dignity of the common man has been dragged through the mud, a country that has no value for the rich human capital it possesses, we the youths have no choice but to turn the volume up so that our voices may be heard.

Where ever Buhari runs to, we will pursue him and make life a living hell because a child who says his mother will not sleep will also not sleep! angry

WE WILL NOT BE SILENCED!

WE ARE NOT OUR PARENTS' GENERATION.

#SoroSoke don't #OffTheMic

XOXO,

Wayward Pikin.

No o Mother wey say pikin no go sleep na she go die of heart attack

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nollywood Actresses And Prostitution / Regina Daniels Gushes Over Her Son, Prince Munir Ned Nwoko (Photo) / Zynnell Lydia Zuh In Too Much Cleavage-Baring Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.