Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

EndSARS: Falz Has A Message For Buhari And Governors (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / EndSARS: Falz Has A Message For Buhari And Governors (Video) (49202 Views)

#EndSARS: Falz, Runtown, Prince Protest In Lekki / Nigerians Blast Afia Schwarzenegger For Advising Them Against Voting For Buhari / Kenneth Okonkwo And Daniel Amokachi Campaigning For Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Falz Has A Message For Buhari And Governors (Video) by ScotMisile: 8:36pm On Oct 18, 2020
Seniorwriter:

So u never feel am for your end ba??!

It's courtesy Annoymous Hackers doing a free give away in respect to
#EndSars
#EndSwat
#EndKpoKpoBrutality

Lolz

©Seniorwriter
Naaaaaa So!!!
Re: EndSARS: Falz Has A Message For Buhari And Governors (Video) by Ghostmode2two(m): 8:38pm On Oct 18, 2020
All political leaders both present and past should return all their loots and let this generation build this nation to make it a great nation again. #SOROSOKE & #DONTOFTHEMIC
Re: EndSARS: Falz Has A Message For Buhari And Governors (Video) by Yunus30: 8:43pm On Oct 18, 2020
#ENDSARS #ENDBADGOVERNANCE NOW✊�✊�✊�������

Re: EndSARS: Falz Has A Message For Buhari And Governors (Video) by imagrg(m): 8:46pm On Oct 18, 2020
Peace please.
Any agitation for a good Naija must be done in peace.

PEACEFUL PROTESTS ARE JUSTIFIABLE WORLD WIDE BUT WHEN PROTESTS ARE HI-JACKED BY HOODLUMS AND BECOMES VIOLENT, IT IS TERMED 'CHAOS' WHICH IS NOT TOLERATED IN ANY COUNTRY.
AS MUCH AS I AM NOT AGAINST THIS PROTEST, I ASK THAT ALL YOUTHS INVOLVED IN THIS PROTEST MUST DO SO VIA PEACEFUL MEANS.

GOD BLESS THE YOUTHS AND MAY THERE BE PEACE IN THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA!
Re: EndSARS: Falz Has A Message For Buhari And Governors (Video) by Seniorwriter(m): 8:50pm On Oct 18, 2020
ScotMisile:

Naaaaaa So!!!

You self don confirm am for your end abi!

Nice one

We Moooooove

#EndPolicebrutality

© Seniorwriter
Re: EndSARS: Falz Has A Message For Buhari And Governors (Video) by protests: 8:54pm On Oct 18, 2020
How did democracy come in the 4th republic?
Don't overdo, we haven't done anything near what the generation of Saro Wiwa, Dele Giwa, Gani Fawehinmi etc did. Ever heard of Radio Kudirat? etc etc.
Scared of military? Alright. But go learn about the struggles so you won't be laughed at when discussing with your friends.

ProfAmaben:
Wonderful information. The youths of this generation are the greatest of all. The previous were too scared of the military regime and gave all sorts of excuses.

I'm so proud to be a Nigerian once again.
Re: EndSARS: Falz Has A Message For Buhari And Governors (Video) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 18, 2020
Epstein:
He sounds/looks/acts mentally unstable.......i'm not a fan
Sharap there! Are you mentally stable? Person wey sit for I'm phone they talk bad about someone who dey risk em life to get justice for the people, no be mad man em be? Commot here!
Re: EndSARS: Falz Has A Message For Buhari And Governors (Video) by Kemight15: 9:04pm On Oct 18, 2020
To marry this guy dey hungry me smiley

If he's still single thou

Don't quote me oo
I'm not feeling fine grin
Re: EndSARS: Falz Has A Message For Buhari And Governors (Video) by Emotionss: 9:12pm On Oct 18, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
Omoslim26:

Seriously it's such a shame that oga seun allowed this forum to be overruned by lazy useless unfortunate kids who have no future and focus in life every thread yoruba dis igbo dat quoro dis aboki dat afonja dis ipob dat very irritating bunch of scallywags

but you and i have a little role to play by reporting and calling out anyone useless cursed good for nothing idiot dat does the tribal bullcrap here i know of one using the moniker adolfhittlerxxx
if dat guy no change i pity for am bcus the kind of calamity wey go before am with him kind na 600yrs of destruction go befall am

It's very unfortunate and heart breaking.
Re: EndSARS: Falz Has A Message For Buhari And Governors (Video) by Emotionss: 9:18pm On Oct 18, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
Nchenches:

Bolded:

Perhaps when they write the reality that Northern soldiers supervised the creation of the present lopsided 36 states political structure of Nigeria, and supervised the constitution to legit the political structure, you see that as tribal comments.

Have you seen a country, except Nigeria, today whose political structure and constitution were created by soldiers from one side of the country?

I believe there's a way to achieve our goals without insulting each other.

This hatred and tribalistic mentality is why the politicians are taking us for granted.
Re: EndSARS: Falz Has A Message For Buhari And Governors (Video) by ProfAmaben(m): 9:22pm On Oct 18, 2020
protests:
How did democracy come in the 4th republic?
Don't overdo, we haven't done anything near what the generation of Saro Wiwa, Dele Giwa, Gani Fawehinmi etc did. Ever heard of Radio Kudirat? etc etc.
Scared of military? Alright. But go learn about the struggles so you won't be laughed at when discussing with your friends.

Mr. Man, that you are quite versed in Nigerian history doesn't mean that you know more than everybody. Saro Wiwa? Is his name supposed to be in this equation? Did Saro Wiwa protest for Nigerians or for the Ogoni people? Wasn't he part of those that murdered the Chief of Ogoni?

We have youths on the street of Berger, Abuja lying on the express way and you are comparing them with a few stars, when this present generation finish reforming the Nigeria that the past generation (I'm among) couldn't change, Dele Giwa wouldn't even cross your mind.

Mind you, if you are not over 48 yrs right now, we no be mates o.
Re: EndSARS: Falz Has A Message For Buhari And Governors (Video) by 21cents: 9:34pm On Oct 18, 2020
IamPlato:
I Hope He Doesnt Run From Nigeria Just In Case a War Breaks Out
War? who is fighting war and against who? grin

any which way we gallant here. if it takes war to have peace and fairness then so be it.
Re: EndSARS: Falz Has A Message For Buhari And Governors (Video) by Emotionss: 9:37pm On Oct 18, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
Omoslim26:

Seriously it's such a shame that oga seun allowed this forum to be overruned by lazy useless unfortunate kids who have no future and focus in life every thread yoruba dis igbo dat quoro dis aboki dat afonja dis ipob dat very irritating bunch of scallywags

but you and i have a little role to play by reporting and calling out anyone useless cursed good for nothing idiot dat does the tribal bullcrap here i know of one using the moniker adolfhittlerxxx
if dat guy no change i pity for am bcus the kind of calamity wey go before am with him kind na 600yrs of destruction go befall am

Oga seun is a business man the more the insults the richer he becames.
Re: EndSARS: Falz Has A Message For Buhari And Governors (Video) by IamPlato(m): 9:38pm On Oct 18, 2020
21cents:
War? who is fighting war and against who? grin

any which way we gallant here. if it takes war to have peace and fairness then so be it.
do you even know what war is? have you ever experienced it?

you better dont pray for it.
Re: EndSARS: Falz Has A Message For Buhari And Governors (Video) by 21cents: 9:39pm On Oct 18, 2020
smile11s:
Make them just split the country. Make everybody start afresh.
Don't be so fast about splitting, not that I have a problem with that but do you have any idea the influence the Name "Nigeria" has in the international community? Your country is the most popular black nation on Earth, like in the whole fuçking world, that is something. The youth can make do with the current setting and make this country great provided there's fairness an everyone is treated equal and with justice.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Falz Has A Message For Buhari And Governors (Video) by KMblake: 9:45pm On Oct 18, 2020
Epstein:

Nobody gives a Bleep; you’re not a Fan of his; That won’t change the problem of Nigeria..
Re: EndSARS: Falz Has A Message For Buhari And Governors (Video) by osquare44(m): 9:48pm On Oct 18, 2020
Good one Falz
Re: EndSARS: Falz Has A Message For Buhari And Governors (Video) by smile11s(m): 10:02pm On Oct 18, 2020
21cents:
Don't be so fast about splitting, not that I have a problem with that but do you have any idea the influence the Name "Nigeria" has in the international community? Your country is the most popular black nation on Earth, like in the whole fuçking world, that is something. The youth can make do with the current setting and make this country great provided there's fairness an everyone is treated equal and with justice.

I feel you but we are not benefiting anything from being the most populous black nation. It’s just a thought. All group leaders need to seat on a table and discuss a way forward. This situation is just not working.
Re: EndSARS: Falz Has A Message For Buhari And Governors (Video) by Jeffyblaq(m): 10:07pm On Oct 18, 2020
SimplePlan34:
Honestly speaking I hv never liked d buhari govt. But I just don't understand d protest any more if they are protesting against bad governance den let d protest change from EndSARS and I would be in full support. Cos I do not th3d govt can do more Dan it has on d police brutality issue.
You hav nothing to comment no doubt.

Cheers!
Re: EndSARS: Falz Has A Message For Buhari And Governors (Video) by lomprico(m): 10:28pm On Oct 18, 2020
all zombies have gone into hiding.
they are hoping this movement fails so that they will come out of their shithole to talk rubbish as usual.

#endsars
#reformnigeria
Re: EndSARS: Falz Has A Message For Buhari And Governors (Video) by Laboncca: 10:34pm On Oct 18, 2020
Exactly, like Buhari your grand father
Epstein:
Re: EndSARS: Falz Has A Message For Buhari And Governors (Video) by Breadnote: 10:49pm On Oct 18, 2020
nice 1
Re: EndSARS: Falz Has A Message For Buhari And Governors (Video) by guru90: 11:06pm On Oct 18, 2020
Nice one Falz.
Re: EndSARS: Falz Has A Message For Buhari And Governors (Video) by Tumbulum: 11:23pm On Oct 18, 2020
Omenka see your mates here.
Re: EndSARS: Falz Has A Message For Buhari And Governors (Video) by inyenejo(m): 11:38pm On Oct 18, 2020
Buharigg must go
Re: EndSARS: Falz Has A Message For Buhari And Governors (Video) by Earnonline7: 11:59pm On Oct 18, 2020
ok
Re: EndSARS: Falz Has A Message For Buhari And Governors (Video) by Nobody: 12:27am On Oct 19, 2020
Na only Lagos and Anambra I hear say don do something about this panel. Youths is other states please go out and make sure your governor sets up this panel.

#We move Nigeria forward by force
#Justice for victims of police brutality
#New And Better Nigeria for everyone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Falz Has A Message For Buhari And Governors (Video) by HaBaE(m): 12:35am On Oct 19, 2020
RexTramadol1:

Wetin Dey smell?

Nah yeye dey smell.... Lol
Re: EndSARS: Falz Has A Message For Buhari And Governors (Video) by OyinO: 2:12am On Oct 19, 2020
The Beginning of the End, and the End of the wicked Beginning.
Re: EndSARS: Falz Has A Message For Buhari And Governors (Video) by IjebuWarrior: 2:21am On Oct 19, 2020
Epstein:

Your V.I.P spot is well reserved at Yaba-Left! angry
Re: EndSARS: Falz Has A Message For Buhari And Governors (Video) by tonididdy(m): 2:43am On Oct 19, 2020
Buhari had better resign now and we may pardon him when the time comes otherwise the next youth president ( which is certain), shall send many thieves to jail.

Our mumu don DO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pregnant Silverbird Staff Murdered, Stabbed 11 Times! / Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu At The Cinema / Roman Abramovich's Luxurious Private Yacht (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.