Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

EndSARS: Falz Has A Message For Buhari And Governors (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / EndSARS: Falz Has A Message For Buhari And Governors (Video) (49204 Views)

#EndSARS: Falz, Runtown, Prince Protest In Lekki / Nigerians Blast Afia Schwarzenegger For Advising Them Against Voting For Buhari / Kenneth Okonkwo And Daniel Amokachi Campaigning For Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Falz Has A Message For Buhari And Governors (Video) by josephza(m): 7:56pm On Oct 18, 2020
Good one ✊✊
Re: EndSARS: Falz Has A Message For Buhari And Governors (Video) by SimplePlan34: 7:57pm On Oct 18, 2020
Honestly speaking I hv never liked d buhari govt. But I just don't understand d protest any more if they are protesting against bad governance den let d protest change from EndSARS and I would be in full support. Cos I do not th3d govt can do more Dan it has on d police brutality issue.
Re: EndSARS: Falz Has A Message For Buhari And Governors (Video) by jchioma: 7:57pm On Oct 18, 2020
Epstein:
He sounds/looks/acts mentally unstable.......i'm not a fan

It takes a mentally unstable person to know one.

Falz is a brilliant and intelligent young chap who is passionate for change. And like many youths out there wants to see things change for good in their lifetime.

If every youth was as proactive as Folarin, by now, we would have gotten somewhere in the quest for a better Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Falz Has A Message For Buhari And Governors (Video) by Nchenches: 7:58pm On Oct 18, 2020
Chuks00:

FALZ SENDS A STRONG MESSAGE TO PRESIDENT BUHARI AND STATE GOVERNORS ON #ENDSARSPROTEST

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5qslPe9_rw

The already murdered.

Will the murdered people come out to provide evidence before the panel?

The Panel is just another diversionary tactic to stop people from protesting for the most important political changes required in Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Falz Has A Message For Buhari And Governors (Video) by fatboyslym007: 7:59pm On Oct 18, 2020
waywardpikin:
All these things should go without saying, but in a country where the dignity of the common man has been dragged through the mud, a country that has no value for the rich human capital it possesses, we the youths have no choice but to turn the volume up so that our voices may be heard.

Where ever Buhari runs to, we will pursue him and make life a living hell because a child who says his mother will not sleep will also not sleep! angry

WE WILL NOT BE SILENCED!

WE ARE NOT OUR PARENTS' GENERATION.

#SoroSoke don't #OffTheMic

XOXO,

Wayward Pikin.

No o!
Mama wey talk say im pikin no go sleep, na she go get heart attack last last... grin
Re: EndSARS: Falz Has A Message For Buhari And Governors (Video) by jchioma: 8:00pm On Oct 18, 2020
SimplePlan34:
Honestly speaking I hv never liked d buhari govt. But I just don't understand d protest any more if they are protesting against bad governance den let d protest change from EndSARS and I would be in full support. Cos I do not th3d govt can do more Dan it has on d police brutality issue.

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Falz Has A Message For Buhari And Governors (Video) by Emotionss: 8:00pm On Oct 18, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
CalabarPikin:
What a pleasant time to be alive

Nigeria will be great again

Justice must be served

The soul of the youths we lost to this vampires are finally resting in peace

#EndSARS

Unfortunately some of the tribal comments and hate I read in this forum by the youths is really heart breaking.

Nigerians are united on Twitter
Nigerians are united on Instagram and even Facebook and YouTube but the ones on Nairaland are just filled with tribal hate and religious fanaticism.

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Falz Has A Message For Buhari And Governors (Video) by Yakubu113: 8:01pm On Oct 18, 2020
I have always know that the youth will raise up, it was just a matter of time it is getting clear by the day that we are not lazy after all i am very happy this is happening in my life time we are taking back our country we going to make history we going to tell our children how we fought so there can have a better future. #ENDSAWT #ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY #ENDBADGOVERNACE

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Falz Has A Message For Buhari And Governors (Video) by Salvofthesouth(m): 8:04pm On Oct 18, 2020
I doubt if that guy in Aso Villa that laughed when Sanwolu told him about our demands is the real Buhari... check William Uchemba Instagram page and see him shake hands with the real Buhari. That Buhari looked really old and frail but this present Buhari is so fresh that you'd think he was a yahoo man(well he is)

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Falz Has A Message For Buhari And Governors (Video) by CalabarPikin: 8:04pm On Oct 18, 2020
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

Unfortunately some of the tribal comments and hate I read in this forum by the youths is really heart breaking.

Nigerians are united on Instagram and even Facebook and YouTube but the ones on Nairaland are just filled with tribal hate and religious fanaticism.

I swear down
Mostly from those craving for likes and quotes
The youths are generally more united now than ever....I only pity the generation of those fools they hire to distract the movement

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Falz Has A Message For Buhari And Governors (Video) by richmanrichard: 8:06pm On Oct 18, 2020
Epstein:
all nigeria youths are all mentally unstable including I. that is what they ve made us

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Falz Has A Message For Buhari And Governors (Video) by Nchenches: 8:07pm On Oct 18, 2020
Let the government now allow an INTERIM GOVERNMENT FORMED BY PEOPLE BELOW 40 YEARS to reform Nigeria’s political process.

Let equal number of people below 40 years of age be drawn from the 3 regions that formed Nigeria in 1960. Let them do a National Conference to fashion a way for all the regions to coexist in one Nigeria.

The SWISS FEDERATION type of agreement where three regions - German, French and Italian - sat down to agree on the type of government they want.

Switzerland is landlocked, has no mineral resources but one of the most prosperous countries in the world.
Peace is it for Switzerland.

No country without peace develops. Peace is not absence of war - as in Nigeria.
Re: EndSARS: Falz Has A Message For Buhari And Governors (Video) by robosky02(m): 8:07pm On Oct 18, 2020
The new 7 point agenda

#ENDSARS

#END.police.brutality (pay.police.well)

#END.estimated.Billings. (No.power. no.pay)

#END.frequent. ASUU.strike. (pay.lecturers. well)

#END.water.bill.now

#END.Lauretta. onochie. (Let.INEC.be.truly .independent.)

#END.Resource. control.

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Falz Has A Message For Buhari And Governors (Video) by Seniorwriter(m): 8:07pm On Oct 18, 2020
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

Don't get detered about that ....it's a faceless forum set up by Seun Osewa ...Howbeit do your bit to contribute positively on this loudable platform!

In order news I'm enjoying my free channels DSTV!!!

This 2020 is full of surprises.

We are still on the move to
#EndPoliceBrutality

©Seniorwriter

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Falz Has A Message For Buhari And Governors (Video) by MoxxxxO123(m): 8:07pm On Oct 18, 2020
It can take overnight for the federal government to make life threatening policies ,hike prices, tax and tax but to show transparency in this whole agitations takes forever.

#End Sars
#End Police brutality

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Falz Has A Message For Buhari And Governors (Video) by Omezif(m): 8:09pm On Oct 18, 2020
Really eveyone must air opinion.
Re: EndSARS: Falz Has A Message For Buhari And Governors (Video) by Seniorwriter(m): 8:12pm On Oct 18, 2020
MoxxxxO123:
It can take overnight for the federal government to make life threatening policies ,hike prices, tax and tax but to show transparency in this whole agitations takes forever.

#End Sars
#End Police brutality

Imagine ....after they'll tag all the youth "Lazy"......who is now Lazy.

We move with #SPEAK LOUDER = #SORO SOKE

#EndPoliceBrutality.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Falz Has A Message For Buhari And Governors (Video) by Nchenches: 8:15pm On Oct 18, 2020
Military dictators from northern Nigeria created Nigeria’s political structure and supervised Nigeria’s Constitution making.

Anyone who expects the status quo to remain far much longer must be living in the land of Sugar Candy Mountain.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Falz Has A Message For Buhari And Governors (Video) by Guestlander: 8:15pm On Oct 18, 2020
jchioma:

It takes a mentally unstable person to know one.

Falz is a brilliant and intelligent young chap who is passionate for change. And like many youths out there wants to see things change for good in their lifetime.

If every youth was as proactive as Folarin, by now, we would have gotten somewhere in the quest for a better Nigeria.

There are some people you just have to ignore. They have nothing upstairs only to come online to display their foolishness.

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Falz Has A Message For Buhari And Governors (Video) by Skmoda360(m): 8:16pm On Oct 18, 2020
Epstein:
Ok next... undecided em go reason your matter if you can't shove your opinion to the yourself...

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Falz Has A Message For Buhari And Governors (Video) by hammerP: 8:16pm On Oct 18, 2020
THE POLICE IN NIGERIA IS A DISGRACE.

THEY ARE DEADLY AND NEED TO BE REFORMED.

JUST PRAY NOT TO REACH STATION, BECAUSE THEY WILL SURELY KILL YOU THERE.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Falz Has A Message For Buhari And Governors (Video) by UndauntedYOCA(f): 8:17pm On Oct 18, 2020
One almost forgets that Falz is a lawyer.
This is great, however, we hope the youths that will be asked to represent others will be incorruptible.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Falz Has A Message For Buhari And Governors (Video) by ScotMisile: 8:20pm On Oct 18, 2020
Seniorwriter:

Don't get detered about that ....it's a faceless forum set up by Seun Osewa ...Howbeit do your bit to contribute positively on this loudable platform!

In order news I'm enjoying my free channels DSTV!!!

This 2020 is full of surprises.

We are still on the move to
#EndPoliceBrutality

©Seniorwriter
When did this promo start?
Re: EndSARS: Falz Has A Message For Buhari And Governors (Video) by Kabir5643(m): 8:21pm On Oct 18, 2020
I wrote this song yesterday with a broken heart . I might not be a hit maker but I want you to borrow me two minutes of your time and listen to it.
All I need is your opinion. Thanks grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pO4kCR3EqRo
Re: EndSARS: Falz Has A Message For Buhari And Governors (Video) by Jaxxcode: 8:21pm On Oct 18, 2020
i thought they said there is no youth representative? so why is falz saying that dere should be a rep for all protesters! Keep Calm after 2months of sun burning every body go calm down! bubu go soon send youth back to school ,ASUU will call of strike this week...[left][/left]...this is Nigeria... grin
Re: EndSARS: Falz Has A Message For Buhari And Governors (Video) by Nchenches: 8:23pm On Oct 18, 2020
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

Bolded:

Perhaps when they write the reality that Northern soldiers supervised the creation of the present lopsided 36 states political structure of Nigeria, and supervised the constitution to legit the political structure, you see that as tribal comments.

Have you seen a country, except Nigeria, today whose political structure and constitution were created by soldiers from one side of the country?
Re: EndSARS: Falz Has A Message For Buhari And Governors (Video) by Obyino: 8:25pm On Oct 18, 2020
Oil Dee your head
Re: EndSARS: Falz Has A Message For Buhari And Governors (Video) by Seniorwriter(m): 8:27pm On Oct 18, 2020
ScotMisile:

When did this promo start?

So u never feel am for your end ba??!

It's courtesy Annoymous Hackers doing a free give away in respect to
#EndSars
#EndSwat
#EndKpoKpoBrutality

Lolz

©Seniorwriter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Falz Has A Message For Buhari And Governors (Video) by Completelife: 8:29pm On Oct 18, 2020
Na so e supos be.
Re: EndSARS: Falz Has A Message For Buhari And Governors (Video) by Omoslim26: 8:30pm On Oct 18, 2020
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

Seriously it's such a shame that oga seun allowed this forum to be overruned by lazy useless unfortunate kids who have no future and focus in life every thread yoruba dis igbo dat quoro dis aboki dat afonja dis ipob dat very irritating bunch of scallywags

but you and i have a little role to play by reporting and calling out anyone useless cursed good for nothing idiot dat does the tribal bullcrap here i know of one using the moniker adolfhittlerxxx
if dat guy no change i pity for am bcus the kind of calamity wey go before am with him kind na 600yrs of destruction go befall am
Re: EndSARS: Falz Has A Message For Buhari And Governors (Video) by AfroAgroPower: 8:32pm On Oct 18, 2020
CalabarPikin:
What a pleasant time to be alive

Nigeria will be great again

Justice must be served

The soul of the youths we lost to this vampires are finally resting in peace

They've messed with the wrong generation

#EndSARS

@calabarpikin,

Nigeria is already great.

SARS has Already ENDED TODAY.

We - The Nigerian Youth Have Ended SARS Today on SUNDAY, 18, 2020.

This is The END SARS DAY.

SUNDAY, 18, 2020 Marks The Day SARS Operations was Terminated In Nigeria by The Nigerian Youth.

Share This Great News and Let Everyone know about it.

Now, Attention Everbody;

We have now Redirected The Mission of Our Protest to MISISION END BAD GOVERNACE.

Check out Our Daily Updates on Our AGENDA as We Suggest and Achieve Them Together.

Your Suggestions are needed, so join and read through our DAILY AIMS & OBJECTIVES on www.endbadgovernance.

Don't also miss out on the Daily Livescores on The Political Game Between The Nigerian Youth VS The POLITICAL CLOWNS

https://www.nairaland.com/6189631/endsars-livescores-nigerian-youth-10#95070912

#Loud It

#Share It

#Soro Soke.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pregnant Silverbird Staff Murdered, Stabbed 11 Times! / Roman Abramovich's Luxurious Private Yacht (Photos) / Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu At The Cinema

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.