Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,781 members, 7,837,842 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Breaking:pastor Adeboye's Wife, Foluke, Offers Snacks To #ENDSARS Protest(video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Breaking:pastor Adeboye's Wife, Foluke, Offers Snacks To #ENDSARS Protest(video) (729 Views)

Mohbad: Iyabo Ojo, Kiekie, Foluke Daramola, Others Visit Commissioner Of Police / My Wife Foluke Daramola Just Lost Another Pregnancy - Husband / Foluke Daramola: “Dangote Stood Up To Greet Me” – She Gushes Over His Humility (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking:pastor Adeboye's Wife, Foluke, Offers Snacks To #ENDSARS Protest(video) by Frankice12: 8:00pm On Oct 18, 2020
What an act of just act of kindness from the wife of Pastor Adeboye, Foluke..

She knew she couldn't make it to the protest ground on the street of Lagos, but she still joined in the Protest, by providing snacks for all the protecters..

According to reports she didn't just provide, Puff-puff, she also made available over a thousand bottled water for everyone..

WATCH VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3jJVtvL0aI

@lalasticlala
@seun
@mynd44

FP PLS
Re: Breaking:pastor Adeboye's Wife, Foluke, Offers Snacks To #ENDSARS Protest(video) by slivertongue: 8:08pm On Oct 18, 2020
slaying through the gospel
Re: Breaking:pastor Adeboye's Wife, Foluke, Offers Snacks To #ENDSARS Protest(video) by Freestainworld(m): 8:36pm On Oct 18, 2020
kudo's ma, together we stand
Re: Breaking:pastor Adeboye's Wife, Foluke, Offers Snacks To #ENDSARS Protest(video) by Frankice12: 8:43pm On Oct 18, 2020
Lalasticlala
Seun

Front page material

(1) (Reply)

Alaafin Of Oyo Wants Me Dead, Attempted My Kidnap—young Queen Aanu / I'd Love To Collaborate With Burna Boy And Wizkid — American Rapper, Saweetie / ASUU Strike: University Senior Lecturer (unizik) Spotted Frying Garri (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.