Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,246 members, 7,860,562 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:40 PM

EndSARS: We Are Also Fighting For LGBGTQ+ Community - Feminist Coalition - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS: We Are Also Fighting For LGBGTQ+ Community - Feminist Coalition (34925 Views)

Feminist Coalition - #EndSARS Sponsors' - Website Blocked? / EndSARS: Lawal Gusau Reports Feminist Coalition To DSS / Feminist Coalition Stops Accepting EndSARS Donations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: We Are Also Fighting For LGBGTQ+ Community - Feminist Coalition by Sarita01(f): 6:41am On Oct 19, 2020
HuntSon:

This is no homosexual agenda!

What was actually said was that queers are also victims of police brutality and shouldn't be sidelined cos of their sexuality!

So because someone is too feminine or too masculine makes it right for them to suffer police brutality?

How can you even compare it to armed robbery and fraud

Everything is not western agenda! Deep down y'all feel it's okay for police to brutalize people as long as they're perceived queer! What then is the motive of the ensars struggle? That police brutality is okay for a selective few?
Nah,not deep down,I openly feel all queer folks should be brutalized,it is said that when in Rome behave like the Romans but some people refuses to do so,in a country where there are no lgbtq rights,you want to start forming right when police harasses you for breaking the law of the land.
At least the endsars protest started cos police were killing,extorting,and bullying innocent youths. Each country have their own laws and one of the laws in Nigeria is no homosexualism in the country,they were found guilty and should pay but the only thing is that they should not be asked to pay bribe they should send their asses to jail.

6 Likes

Re: EndSARS: We Are Also Fighting For LGBGTQ+ Community - Feminist Coalition by Angrymode: 6:45am On Oct 19, 2020
sbaks:
Sometimes I wonder how graduates emerge from universities. Intolerance will blind them to scatter this protest and fight themselves which is what these people want. These feminists are fighting for the lgbts that have been brutalized as well. They are not fighting for it to be legalized or something. They are trying to involve everyone in this protest which is quite wise of them if they want the protest successful. They want everybody out In protest against SARS. A lot of nigerians are unable to comprehend.
Just watch as with this my simple logical comment one "olodo graduate" will come and call me gay. Too many dull graduates

I hope you, the wise graduate, can tolerate pervs that like doing it with kids who are willing to do it? Yeye de smell!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: We Are Also Fighting For LGBGTQ+ Community - Feminist Coalition by nigeriansamurai(m): 6:47am On Oct 19, 2020
A friend went to report a rape case on friday to the police the reception she go was so cold all because of how some people have hijacked what feminism entails

You will soon see how this people will spoil all we have worked for

Devil himself is also fighting against us in this country God will help us
Re: EndSARS: We Are Also Fighting For LGBGTQ+ Community - Feminist Coalition by Kccheechy(m): 6:50am On Oct 19, 2020
davies123:

You do not have common sense so Ipob and many other communities are not brutalized by police? So are LGTB not a subset of Nigerians? Do they belong to a different country? If we are fighting for all Nigerians will they not benefit from the results?
rapist are brutalized, pick pockets are brutalized, womanizers are brutalized, drunkards are brutalized, sport beters are brutalized as well!!! Why didn't they come out in groups to protest?? Are the LGBTQ the only ones suffering brutalization?? Why are they making it seem like they are the only Victims?? Well, of course they are not normal people. There is no place for them in Nigeria!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: We Are Also Fighting For LGBGTQ+ Community - Feminist Coalition by Kccheechy(m): 6:53am On Oct 19, 2020
Brendaniel:

My brother, if you know the damaging effect of the the LGBTQ agenda, you will run far away from it, this issue is far complex and deeper than than you know, look I have seen things personally with my eyes and experienced things personally also in this aspect, if you want me to further explain Bro, I will give you in full details, I'm thinking of writing a book on this, I was thinking of writing an article here on nairaland concerning gay and lesbianism, but let me just give you a simple truth, no one is born gay or lesbian, a straight person can become gay and a gay person can become straight but it is harder for a gay person to become straight because it becomes an addiction and like every addiction it requires a high level of self determination and self control to get out ( I can explain everything I said here in detail to you), Bro do not support what you don't really understand a lot of people all over the world do not really understand this especially in the west, but there will be consequences for their actions over time that will get very hard to control, if you need further details I will explain more to you, I do not have all that time to type here now...
please, explain further o so people can learn!!
Re: EndSARS: We Are Also Fighting For LGBGTQ+ Community - Feminist Coalition by nigeriansamurai(m): 6:54am On Oct 19, 2020
hakeem4:
It is not abnormal. Thousands of other organisms have homosexuals, so it means it is natural
they are "homosexual" because they don't have male and female but humans have super distinct sexes

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: We Are Also Fighting For LGBGTQ+ Community - Feminist Coalition by dederocs(m): 6:56am On Oct 19, 2020
Stop this nonsense lgbt, i and millions will withdraw support for this movement, this is Africa, we have our way of life. Gays and homosexuals can not parade themselves freely and corrupt our kids into this abominable lifestyle. Bleep you.

4 Likes

Re: EndSARS: We Are Also Fighting For LGBGTQ+ Community - Feminist Coalition by Brendaniel: 7:03am On Oct 19, 2020
Kccheechy:
please, explain further o so people can learn!!

Please can you ask specific questions on this, the topic is very wide, I can't just give the full explanation, it's like writing a whole book...
Re: EndSARS: We Are Also Fighting For LGBGTQ+ Community - Feminist Coalition by seunmsg(m): 7:04am On Oct 19, 2020
sarrki:
The youths should not allow political jobbers to hijack the movement

Don’t allow any politician or religious body to infiltrate

They should be focus

This is not about politics. I am not sure there is any political movement in Nigeria that is willing to push for LGBT rights.

What is happening now is the unveiling of the agenda of those supporting the protest financially. Money is pouring into the account of feminist coven from abroad. And just like everything that comes from abroad, there are conditions attached. Supporting LGBT rights is part of the condition.

7 Likes

Re: EndSARS: We Are Also Fighting For LGBGTQ+ Community - Feminist Coalition by Masterclass32: 7:04am On Oct 19, 2020
So this has been the plan all along: to introduce this gay nonsense into the mix, to make it look like we're also fighting for homosexuals. No wonder the foreign involvement.

Well, this back door strategy will fail too.

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS: We Are Also Fighting For LGBGTQ+ Community - Feminist Coalition by dederocs(m): 7:07am On Oct 19, 2020
seunmsg:

This is not about politics. I am not sure there is any political movement in Nigeria that is willing to push for LGBT rights.

What is happening now is the unveiling of the agenda of those supporting the protest financially. Money is pouring into the account of feminist coven from abroad. And just like everything that comes from abroad, there are conditions attached. Supporting LGBT rights is part of the condition.
You are right, their plan is to halt our production, hence they feel introducing this gay shit to us can help reduce our numbers...homosexuality is a bad habit that must be tamed.

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS: We Are Also Fighting For LGBGTQ+ Community - Feminist Coalition by Karleb(m): 7:09am On Oct 19, 2020
seunmsg:

It isn't.

Supporting all Nigerian rights is the condition.
Re: EndSARS: We Are Also Fighting For LGBGTQ+ Community - Feminist Coalition by Gyong(m): 7:10am On Oct 19, 2020
sbaks:
Huntson just watch as intolerance would make nigerians turn their anger towards gay folks and fight themselves. Scattering everything. At the end, the politicians would have succeeded in conquering them. Insensitive nigerians. These feminists are right. Join hands with all. Fight insecurity.
Intolerance in every form (whether religious, tribe or sexuality) is what always separates us. This is what politicians always use too in order to achieve their aim "divide and rule". These feminists are wise.
Truly women think smarter than men
Nigerians will never learn

Uncle is call upon all Nigerians male or female protest not enough? why using the accronym LGBT or whatever if not to stylishly promote their community of sodomy? Guy! Its still not legal in Nigeria so a community of outlaws are not welcome. Their presence will give the government an edge to see fault in our movement. If any gay fella want to protest, come out as a guy or babe that you are, not as an outlaw

6 Likes

Re: EndSARS: We Are Also Fighting For LGBGTQ+ Community - Feminist Coalition by dederocs(m): 7:10am On Oct 19, 2020
HuntSon:
Hey that's not what they said. They didn't say the fight is centered on the LGBTQ community.

They said that fighting police brutality against queer folks is inclusive too!!!
Bleep you, we can read, Nigerians hate gays, it is not about the government.

4 Likes

Re: EndSARS: We Are Also Fighting For LGBGTQ+ Community - Feminist Coalition by Afamed: 7:11am On Oct 19, 2020
DirectPosting:
We say there must be an end to police brutality.

#EndSARS!

To all the NYSC prospective corps members in this struggle, do not forget to check my profile for your NYSC direct posting and relocation needs.
#End direct posting. It's the part and parcel of the corruption we are fighting not only the corruption in NP.You collect money in alliance with Nysc officias to influence the choice of the posting area/ state. You are also part of corruption in Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: We Are Also Fighting For LGBGTQ+ Community - Feminist Coalition by Neddstark: 7:13am On Oct 19, 2020
seunmsg:

The so-called religious leaders have bitten the bait. They have fueled a movement sponsored by what they preach against.

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: We Are Also Fighting For LGBGTQ+ Community - Feminist Coalition by emecheboy2(m): 7:13am On Oct 19, 2020

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: We Are Also Fighting For LGBGTQ+ Community - Feminist Coalition by seunmsg(m): 7:14am On Oct 19, 2020
Karleb:

It isn't.

Supporting all Nigerian rights is the condition.

Is queer rights part of the all Nigerian rights?

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: We Are Also Fighting For LGBGTQ+ Community - Feminist Coalition by Abibabiba: 7:14am On Oct 19, 2020
This is the beginning of the end of unity within our protest simply because of feelings pride, achievements and leadership by this Feminist Coalition.

The inclusion of this LGBGTQ shows great insensitivity & they feel they can steer the ongoing movement in any direction they like.
Some days ago, the feminist group publicized their names on twitter that they are the ones behind the group. For what purpose? We haven't achieved our purpose, ego is already setting in.

Division and disunity within us is all that is needed for us to lose this endsars battle against the present government.

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: We Are Also Fighting For LGBGTQ+ Community - Feminist Coalition by omoadeleye(m): 7:15am On Oct 19, 2020
homosexualities is a no no here, or you people should close anything called protest and go home...

this thing is about to go to their head

5 Likes

Re: EndSARS: We Are Also Fighting For LGBGTQ+ Community - Feminist Coalition by dederocs(m): 7:17am On Oct 19, 2020
Nairaland stop promoting lgbt, you should have a clause like you have on the muslim section, 90% of Nigerians detest homosexuality, it is against our traditions, who we are and what we stand for, and you know by the reactions here, so please stop forcing our government to accept what majority of the people hate. Nairaland stop this homo nonsense, why push this nonsense to the front page?

6 Likes

Re: EndSARS: We Are Also Fighting For LGBGTQ+ Community - Feminist Coalition by Abibabiba: 7:18am On Oct 19, 2020
seunmsg:

[b][/b]EXACTLY

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: We Are Also Fighting For LGBGTQ+ Community - Feminist Coalition by Cchuks27(m): 7:20am On Oct 19, 2020
LGBTQ - NEVER!!!

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS: We Are Also Fighting For LGBGTQ+ Community - Feminist Coalition by kokomilala(m): 7:20am On Oct 19, 2020
Yes, we all believe in an egalitarian society,but for goodness sake ,there are more pressing issues than the rights of sexual minorities.How about the routinely forgotten, those who don't have hope,whose hope is hinged only on some metaphysical speculation?

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS: We Are Also Fighting For LGBGTQ+ Community - Feminist Coalition by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:22am On Oct 19, 2020
who are the feminists? grin grin

to me, feminists are a set of women who are holding grudges against dicks. they sha go finally succumb to dicks cos they don't always wanna have it, but they have no choice.

make Una carry your asses off this protests.
no secondary agenda, no distortion, no nonsense discrimination.

if it is not about #EndSars, #EndSWAT, #EndPoliceBrutality, #ReformPoliceNow, #EndBadGovernance, #RestructNigeriaNow, make Una carry Una yeye rotten toto off our dicks.

Feminists my Dickcap.

let's move. ✌

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS: We Are Also Fighting For LGBGTQ+ Community - Feminist Coalition by czarr(m): 7:22am On Oct 19, 2020
HuntSon:
Hey that's not what they said. They didn't say the fight is centered on the LGBTQ community.

They said that fighting police brutality against queer folks is inclusive too!!!
I agree, they are human beings to and should not be brutalised by the police, instead they should be handed over to the relevant authorities to face the law. as long as they are not protesting to change the law and be accepted in our society, they have a right to not be brutalised.

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: We Are Also Fighting For LGBGTQ+ Community - Feminist Coalition by collitexnaira(m): 7:23am On Oct 19, 2020
Police brutalised whom ever they chose to brutalize without knowing whether you are gay or not. Gay is not written on anyone's forehead. It's only when you engage in the act of homosexuality then police will arrest you. And that is acceptable, because it's a crime in Nigeria.

I see no sense why some group of people will now say they want to protest against police brutality on gays. This is just to derail the main goal of the protest.

As long as you are not protesting for gay to be legalised, there's no point in trying to bring in LBGBT into this protest.

4 Likes

Re: EndSARS: We Are Also Fighting For LGBGTQ+ Community - Feminist Coalition by Karleb(m): 7:26am On Oct 19, 2020
seunmsg:

Is queer rights part of the all Nigerian rights?

If you can't understand what all Nigerian rights means, it is not my problem.

Biafrans were mass slaughtered. Shouldn't they be fighting for their right as Biafrans with their own Biafrans flags and placards all over?

Stay focused,, the goal is to #EndSARS.
Re: EndSARS: We Are Also Fighting For LGBGTQ+ Community - Feminist Coalition by Iamsane: 7:27am On Oct 19, 2020
HuntSon:

Shebi nah you go school pass for the whole world. Nonsense!!

5 Likes

Re: EndSARS: We Are Also Fighting For LGBGTQ+ Community - Feminist Coalition by Gerrard59(m): 7:30am On Oct 19, 2020
ednut1:
Nigerians too mumu lol. The monies raised na their companies and that of friends go get the contracts pass. grin maga don pay

Them go use those monies buy pampers for gays and pads for lesbian. Thank God say I did not donate a kobo, na retweets I do.

Chai! I wanted #EndSARS not man fvking man o. God, what is this na? lipsrsealed

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Family Of 19 Herders Killed In Igbariam, Anambra - Alhaji Suleiman Yakubu / 'Atiku Meeting With Generals': Fani-Kayode Reacts To Invitation By The DSS / Did You See The New Google Image?.. It's About Nigeria's Election.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.