Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

EndSARS: Protesters Play Football On Benin Express Road - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EndSARS: Protesters Play Football On Benin Express Road (43778 Views)

Police Arrest Cultists Who Beheaded A Man And Used His Head To Play Football / Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members / Customs Officers Harass Driver Along Lagos-Benin Express Road (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Protesters Play Football On Benin Express Road by Brandonx(m): 10:22am On Oct 19, 2020
This is no more a protest it's gradually turning into something else. Just scrap this thing called swat is it too much to ask ?
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Play Football On Benin Express Road by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 19, 2020
ivolt:
Buhari's weakness and dumbness is now clear to most people.

This is the same mistake Assad make when Syria's "protest" started and cost 400,000 lives. He failed to understand that it is better to quell at the beginning than the end.

In 1985, he was briefed about an alleged coup that will oust him, he did nothing until he was removed.
In 2020, he has been briefed about the coordinated attack being made against the country.
He knows about the money being raised by local and foreign destabilising agents to employ more "protesters", but he is sitting idly by doing nothing.

These local terrorists are harassing motorists, passerby and people going about their normal businesses even though everybody's freedom of movement is guaranteed under the constitution.

I won't be surprised if Khaki boys strike again to restore order.
BTW, that will be a very bad news for hired protesters too.

It is time to clear the thugs from our road.
#ClearTheThugs

Exactly brother.

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Protesters Play Football On Benin Express Road by cynthia9: 10:22am On Oct 19, 2020
Police Station is on fire in upper Sakponba road Benin city
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Play Football On Benin Express Road by cleanbenincars(m): 10:22am On Oct 19, 2020
Activist001:
It's now clear that these protests have now being hijacked by miscreants. What sort of nonsense is this? angry

The protests gave hoodlums and other lazy and unemployed touts space to showcase their true colours. Why block the road to play football? Who on earth does this rubbish?

This is just causing more problems for the common Nigerian and not fixing shit. angry
I witnessed the one at Iyaro in benin city yesterday ,Sunday at 7pm. The so called protesters blocked the road and were forcefully collecting money from motorist b4 they are allowed to pass(the same intimidation that we are protesting about). I was so angry because this was not the intention of the peaceful protest. Causing pain and hardship to fellow citizens. Something has to be done urgently because we are creating reason for security operatives to be sent in.....thanks. #abetternigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Protesters Play Football On Benin Express Road by timothydare(m): 10:22am On Oct 19, 2020
Neddstark:

So it should be made worse. Your reasoning is quite impressive.
Will u shut up
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Play Football On Benin Express Road by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 19, 2020
cleanbenincars:
I witnessed the one at Iyaro in benin city yesterday ,Sunday at 7pm. The so called protesters blocked the road and were forcefully collecting money from motorist b4 they are allowed to pass(the same intimidation that we are protesting about). I was so angry because this was not the intention of the peaceful protest. Causing pain and hardship to fellow citizens. Something has to be done urgently because we are creating reason for security operatives to be sent in.....thanks. #abetternigeria.

As in eh. They're doing same thing they claim to be protesting against.

Useless miscreants
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Play Football On Benin Express Road by Homeboiy: 10:23am On Oct 19, 2020
Oko prison

Oba market police station has been burned

Prisoners freed

Benin no de dull
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Play Football On Benin Express Road by OGand99others: 10:23am On Oct 19, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
Price?
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Play Football On Benin Express Road by Vulcan24(m): 10:24am On Oct 19, 2020
ivolt:

He is a protester, he knows better than everyone.

Some of you are too young to know some basics of international law or democratic practice

When u vote ppl in and they refuse to live up to the expectation, democracy don't av a timeline for reaction, it simply means you will be faxed with same power that put u in position asking for your expulsion

It is by another means except force or using the millitary
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Play Football On Benin Express Road by Pierce008: 10:24am On Oct 19, 2020
benratigan3:
abeg Benin protest is nonsense why block road and make things harder for the common man. go to govt house and protest all Benin is blocked for no just cause

#endbadgoverance #StartGoodGoverance
it's not nonsense.....
desperate situation calls for desperate actions/measure...
let everybody park their Automobiles at home and join the agitation... this movement is for the benefit of everybody...
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Play Football On Benin Express Road by ndukwechinasa: 10:26am On Oct 19, 2020
Activist001:
It's now clear that these protests have now being hijacked by miscreants. What sort of nonsense is this? angry

The protests gave hoodlums and other lazy and unemployed touts space to showcase their true colours. Why block the road to play football? Who on earth does this rubbish?

This is just causing more problems for the common Nigerian and not fixing shit. angry
That is also the essence of the protest so that unemployed touts will be employed.
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Play Football On Benin Express Road by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 19, 2020
Vulcan24:

Please grow out of making excuses from unknown to the unknown

Did this govt that gave rise to this cause and agitations considered there might be sick person in Nigeria before they abandon the healthcare system or do they take ur movt into consideration before they left the roads to this deplorable state?

Pls don't bedeviled protesters with such outrageous blackmail .... Hold the govt responsible for causing the reactions of the ppl and pushing them to the wall

This is action-reaction and not vice versa

U can't blame the smoke for thickening when u start a big fire

I hope u are learned enough to understand me

I didn't learn anything new, we all know all these,I made a point,it might not be good, but I just said my mind thou,I'm not interested in Nigerian politics, I'm just concerned about achieving the goal behind the protest without causing more pains to ourselves.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Protesters Play Football On Benin Express Road by Eberex(m): 10:29am On Oct 19, 2020
Chicagoesontop:
I heard they hacked DSTV. Many will watch Champions League on protest ground this week.

Its today you are hearing what happened last night.

meanwhile nothing was hacked, it was a routine maintenance
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Play Football On Benin Express Road by chuksoyo21(m): 10:31am On Oct 19, 2020
this is not right...
the protest would have been done in a more decent manner. wherein, amongst themselves some traffic wardens would have been appointed. That should have been so, at least to ease traffic flow and to help essential workers...
I support the #EndSars movement in a more orderly manner..
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Play Football On Benin Express Road by Blackmoran(m): 10:32am On Oct 19, 2020
Vulcan24:

Please grow out of making excuses from unknown to the unknown

Did this govt that gave rise to this cause and agitations considered there might be sick person in Nigeria before they abandon the healthcare system or do they take ur movt into consideration before they left the roads to this deplorable state?

Pls don't bedeviled protesters with such outrageous blackmail .... Hold the govt responsible for causing the reactions of the ppl and pushing them to the wall

This is action-reaction and not vice versa

U can't blame the smoke for thickening when u start a big fire

I hope u are learned enough to understand me
you guys are reasoning with your emotions and not with logic...
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Play Football On Benin Express Road by JrSteven(m): 10:32am On Oct 19, 2020
This one na path way...no be road abegii
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Play Football On Benin Express Road by benratigan3(m): 10:33am On Oct 19, 2020
Pierce008:

it's not nonsense.....

desperate situation calls for desperate actions/measure...

let everybody park their Automobiles at home and join the agitation...
this movement is for the benefit of everybody...
bro to what end?
do you know gov obaseki is in UK as I speak resting from hectic campaign? his chief of staff is in Dubai? has the senate or state house of assemblies reconvened to savage the situation?do you know why ,cos these politicians don't give a flying fvck cos we the masses are making life difficult for ourselves not dem.
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Play Football On Benin Express Road by tellwisdom: 10:34am On Oct 19, 2020
Activist001:

Who are you to tag them touts/Hoodlums? Do you know them personally??
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Play Football On Benin Express Road by wambosamuel1980: 10:35am On Oct 19, 2020
That is what govt want.

Re: EndSARS: Protesters Play Football On Benin Express Road by Majestybaba92(m): 10:37am On Oct 19, 2020
Edo state ogbekun police station Upper sakponba is on fire
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Play Football On Benin Express Road by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 10:38am On Oct 19, 2020
OGand99others:
I will pay 100k cheesy

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Protesters Play Football On Benin Express Road by Nchenches: 10:38am On Oct 19, 2020
iLegendd:
PUSH: Persist Until Something Happens.

#EndBadGovernance

Till the country is restructured or dismantled.

No messiah of a leader can ever emerge from Nigeria as presently structured and governed.

Re: EndSARS: Protesters Play Football On Benin Express Road by manunitedbabes: 10:43am On Oct 19, 2020
They hacked Airtel so free N1,000 airtime for data
havent gotten mine ohhhhhhhhhh i was informed grin grin grin grin
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Play Football On Benin Express Road by Odion2016(m): 10:44am On Oct 19, 2020
Neddstark:

I was looking for the "express"... I could not find any!!
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Play Football On Benin Express Road by manunitedbabes: 10:44am On Oct 19, 2020
Majestybaba92:
Edo state ogbekun police station Upper sakponba is on fire

na so
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Play Football On Benin Express Road by zickyclef: 10:51am On Oct 19, 2020
Neddstark:

Mr impressive reasoner na d coal tar go spoil d ball Abi na d ball go spoil d coal tar? road wey heavy duty vehicles de pass na people leg go come spoil am.Bro use ur wisdom make ur grandchildren no go shout said baba finish come later de protest with regret.
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Play Football On Benin Express Road by Vulcan24(m): 10:51am On Oct 19, 2020
Blackmoran:
you guys are reasoning with your emotions and not with logic...

What's logic in ur arguement or u just wrote that for writing sake.

U have put no reasonable logic on d table
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Play Football On Benin Express Road by Okoroawusa: 10:52am On Oct 19, 2020
ivolt:
Buhari's weakness and dumbness is now clear to most people.

This is the same mistake Assad make when Syria's "protest" started and cost 400,000 lives. He failed to understand that it is better to quell at the beginning than the end.

In 1985, Buhari was briefed about an alleged coup that will oust him, he did nothing until he was removed.
In 2020, he has been briefed about the coordinated attack being made against the country.
He knows about the money being raised by local and foreign destabilising agents to employ more "protesters", but he is sitting idly by doing nothing.

These local terrorists are harassing motorists, passerby and people going about their normal businesses even though everybody's freedom of movement is guaranteed under the constitution.

I won't be surprised if Khaki boys strike again to restore order.
BTW, that will be a very bad news for hired protesters too.

It is time to clear the thugs from our road.
#ClearTheThugs
You are very funny...

Syrians are wishing they can go back to 2011 and undo the protests.You in 2020 wants to be like them.

How far for Syria now?

Don't start what you can't finish...Lybia,Syria,Yemen,Iraq, Afghanistan, Somalia
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Play Football On Benin Express Road by Neddstark: 10:56am On Oct 19, 2020
zickyclef:

Mr impressive reasoner na d coal tar go spoil d ball Abi na d ball go spoil d coal tar? road wey heavy duty vehicles de pass na people leg go come spoil am.Bro use ur wisdom make ur grandchildren no go shout said baba finish come later de protest with regret.

Lol no vex my bro. We need the protest but burning fires destroys roads most times. I just talk am for sake of maintenance culture. God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Protesters Play Football On Benin Express Road by Fajoe2020: 10:58am On Oct 19, 2020
Activist001:

E pain am oo.
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Play Football On Benin Express Road by Neddstark: 10:58am On Oct 19, 2020
timothydare:

Will u shut up

Why dont you come and try shutting me up. I am in Unity street, Abeokuta. If you got testicles, come out and ask for Neddstark. One on one, no weapons. I dey wait you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Banker Sentenced To 39-Year Jail Term For Stealing N33m From A Dead Customer / "How My Cousin Raped And Abused Me" Nigeria Twitter Lady Shares Her Story / Suspects Who Stashed Stolen Money In Pants (Throwback Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.