Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,086 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

EndSARS: Protesters Play Football On Benin Express Road - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EndSARS: Protesters Play Football On Benin Express Road (43781 Views)

Police Arrest Cultists Who Beheaded A Man And Used His Head To Play Football / Female One-Chance Robber Caught On Benin-Auchi Road Along With Her Gang Members / Customs Officers Harass Driver Along Lagos-Benin Express Road (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Protesters Play Football On Benin Express Road by Neddstark: 10:59am On Oct 19, 2020
Germi9:

burning of tyres is normal everywhere around d world during protest

okay.
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Play Football On Benin Express Road by Tonygeesm(m): 11:02am On Oct 19, 2020
I am there as we speak, I am leaving Lagos to delta when I got to where those guy they play ball I burst laugh. Them no even send the long queue of vehicles wey Park.. Anyhow even if it take me three day to reach area no p #endsarsanduselessbadgovernance
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Play Football On Benin Express Road by Tallfam(m): 11:02am On Oct 19, 2020
Available
Toks 2005

Re: EndSARS: Protesters Play Football On Benin Express Road by Donspicey: 11:06am On Oct 19, 2020
Christthesaviour:
but why na!
I can see fire burning on the road.
make them no cause trouble o!
wisdom is profitable to direct

Bro na dat trouble sef dem dey wait for.......

You suppose knw say most of d people frm south south no get Joy(e sha get y)....

most of dem dey vex at d sight of uniformed men{e still get y}......

So my guy dem don see bubu finish.......

WeMove.....Its either you re in or u re Out.......

Beta days Ahead......

#EndBadGovt

Re: EndSARS: Protesters Play Football On Benin Express Road by Roon9(m): 11:08am On Oct 19, 2020
Neddstark:

So it should be made worse. Your reasoning is quite impressive.

Stfu
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Play Football On Benin Express Road by Wettoid123: 11:16am On Oct 19, 2020
This one na old news now, right now it has taken a new dimension the town is hot somewhere has been burst open and many have ran away if you know u know!
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Play Football On Benin Express Road by Neddstark: 11:18am On Oct 19, 2020
Roon9:

Stfu

Foolish scum. Prisoners have been freed in Benin. Hope you are very happy.
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Play Football On Benin Express Road by Asaimuede(m): 11:27am On Oct 19, 2020
[quote author=Neddstark post=95083985]Bonfire on the road. When road spoil, na government go repair am. Road non 1st dey b4 remain fem.
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Play Football On Benin Express Road by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 19, 2020
CheGuevara102:

You're the only miscreant here criticizing Youths that have decided to take their future in their own hands.

You must be a very foolish human. So playing football on a major expressway is "taking their future in their own hands"? Are you crazy? DO you know how many innocent Nigerian use that road daily to feed?

At this point, i support using soldiers to clear out miscreants like you who have deviated from the main purpose of this protests from the roads. Rubbish.
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Play Football On Benin Express Road by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 19, 2020
cleanbenincars:
I witnessed the one at Iyaro in benin city yesterday ,Sunday at 7pm. The so called protesters blocked the road and were forcefully collecting money from motorist b4 they are allowed to pass(the same intimidation that we are protesting about). I was so angry because this was not the intention of the peaceful protest. Causing pain and hardship to fellow citizens. Something has to be done urgently because we are creating reason for security operatives to be sent in.....thanks. #abetternigeria.
These guys are fucking crazy. I'm patiently waiting for soldiers to be deployed. That's the only way to solve this rubbish.
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Play Football On Benin Express Road by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 19, 2020
tellwisdom:

Who are you to tag them touts/Hoodlums? Do you know them personally??
Anyone who blocks a major expressway to play football is a hoodlum and must be mentally deranged. What nonsense.
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Play Football On Benin Express Road by toprealman: 11:51am On Oct 19, 2020
slyfox35:
Protesters in Benin decided to come out en mass on Sunday blocking the ever busy Agbor Road.

Four protest groups: one at Rahmat park, one at deport junction, one at iguomo Junction and the other at the ever busy Benin/Onitsha bypass.

Chants of #Endsars and Buhari must go filled the air, Each protest saw football being kicked in the air, buses travelling in and out of Benin City were stuck, it was a total Gridlock.
Your camera is very sharp. Which phone is that?
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Play Football On Benin Express Road by CheGuevara102: 11:59am On Oct 19, 2020
Activist001:

You must be a very foolish human. So playing football on a major expressway is "taking their future in their own hands"? Are you crazy? DO you know how many innocent Nigerian use that road daily to feed?

At this point, i support using soldiers to clear out miscreants like you who have deviated from the main purpose of this protests from the roads. Rubbish.

You're stupid and useless. Can you compare the football on a major highway to the thousands of killings of innocent youths by SARS.

May God scatter that your rotten mouth. Had it been one of your family member was a victim of SARS brutality I don't think you'll be here gnashing teeth against this protest.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Protesters Play Football On Benin Express Road by Roon9(m): 12:16pm On Oct 19, 2020
Neddstark:

Foolish scum. Prisoners have been freed in Benin. Hope you are very happy.

How were you thinking this was gonna end? You must be a brainless twerp to have expected anything less
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Play Football On Benin Express Road by Neddstark: 1:09pm On Oct 19, 2020
Roon9:

How were you thinking this was gonna end? You must be a brainless twerp to have expected anything less

May the released prisoners rape you anally till your bowels cannot hold faeces no more. Insult me again and I track you down. Your phone number has been noted. Incestuous bastárd
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Play Football On Benin Express Road by Charly68: 1:12pm On Oct 19, 2020
Our leaders rendered the youths jobless now they are reaping the fruit of their negligence. The trillions they spent to make the economy better did not add up at all. Their policy is a fraud and a rape on our collective intelligence
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Play Football On Benin Express Road by AyoConduit: 1:43pm On Oct 19, 2020
Neddstark:
Bonfire on the road. When road spoil, na government go repair am grin
E pay make Dem take the money repair the road pass make them chop an for their greedy belle.
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Play Football On Benin Express Road by slyfox35(m): 4:50pm On Oct 19, 2020
toprealman:

Your camera is very sharp. Which phone is that?
Bro,it's Tecno camon 11
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Play Football On Benin Express Road by toprealman: 4:52pm On Oct 19, 2020
slyfox35:

Bro,it's Tecno camon 11
Techno seem to be doing well lately.
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Play Football On Benin Express Road by slyfox35(m): 4:57pm On Oct 19, 2020
toprealman:

Techno seem to be doing well lately.
Yes bro, especially the camon products
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Play Football On Benin Express Road by toprealman: 5:40pm On Oct 19, 2020
slyfox35:

Yes bro, especially the camon products
nice one
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Play Football On Benin Express Road by Roon9(m): 6:30pm On Oct 19, 2020
Neddstark:

May the released prisoners rape you anally till your bowels cannot hold faeces no more. Insult me again and I track you down. Your phone number has been noted. Incestuous bastárd

Look at this imbecil'e? Track who? You must be on some expired stuff
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Play Football On Benin Express Road by Neddstark: 6:57pm On Oct 19, 2020
Roon9:

Look at this imbecil'e? Track who? You must be on some expired stuff
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Play Football On Benin Express Road by Roon9(m): 7:09pm On Oct 19, 2020
Neddstark:

Product of cum and excreta like you.

Lols! Does that even make sense? You abuse like a 2 year old. Aren't you going to try to track me down again? Just come to Edjeba, warri. You can see my address clearly on my profile. Hopeless buffoon
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Play Football On Benin Express Road by Neddstark: 7:13pm On Oct 19, 2020
Roon9:

Lols! Does that even make sense? You abuse like a 2 year old. Aren't you going to try to track me down again? Just come to Edjeba, warri. You can see my address clearly on my profile. Hopeless buffoon

I dont talk too much. You talk like a fool. You dont know the next person you are insulting. You think everyone is your regular person. Okay na
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Play Football On Benin Express Road by Roon9(m): 8:22pm On Oct 19, 2020
Neddstark:

I dont talk too much. You talk like a fool. You dont know the next person you are insulting. You think everyone is your regular person. Okay na

Gedefok off my mention you swine
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Play Football On Benin Express Road by Neddstark: 8:30pm On Oct 19, 2020
Roon9:

Gedefok off my mention you swine

Im human. But you who drinks your father's cum on a regular is a lesser human.
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Play Football On Benin Express Road by Roon9(m): 8:35pm On Oct 19, 2020
Neddstark:

Im human. But you who drinks your father's cum on a regular is a lesser human.

You must be a gayy basstard hence your obsession with cum and excreta. I guess you are simply just defining yourself tho. slowpoke quit masturbating on my mention
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Play Football On Benin Express Road by Neddstark: 8:40pm On Oct 19, 2020
Roon9:

You must be a gayy basstard hence your obsession with cum and excreta. I guess you are simply just defining yourself tho. slowpoke quit masturbating on my mention

The bolded you quoted is what formed you. Makes you deranged to be insulting me like I am your problem. Most deranged people like you are sexually retrograded. Hence my description. Keep mentioning me, I have your time.
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Play Football On Benin Express Road by Roon9(m): 9:00pm On Oct 19, 2020
Neddstark:

The bolded you quoted is what formed you. Makes you deranged to be insulting me like I am your problem. Most deranged people like you are sexually retrograded. Hence my description. Keep mentioning me, I have your time.

Lols! You must really be mistaking me for your the swines in your lineage.
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Play Football On Benin Express Road by Neddstark: 9:04pm On Oct 19, 2020
Roon9:

Lols! You must really be mistaking me for your the swines in your lineage.

In your village, did they teach you that pigs give birth to humans? You are a waste of education and reasoning. I so want to vomit on you right now. Your reasoning is disgusting.
Re: EndSARS: Protesters Play Football On Benin Express Road by Roon9(m): 9:08pm On Oct 19, 2020
Neddstark:

In your village, did they teach you that pigs give birth to humans? You are a waste of education and reasoning. I so want to vomit on you right now. Your reasoning is disgusting.

Conclusive proof that I'm dealing with a deranged and demented fellow grin idiiots with phones

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Suspects Who Stashed Stolen Money In Pants (Throwback Photos) / "How My Cousin Raped And Abused Me" Nigeria Twitter Lady Shares Her Story / Two Missing After Visiting Online Girlfriend In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.