Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,625 members, 7,955,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:39 PM

Guys What Is The Cheapest Thing You Have ever Enticed A Girl With? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys What Is The Cheapest Thing You Have ever Enticed A Girl With? (7550 Views)

Enticed / Premarital Sex, The Cheapest Opportunity: A Case Study Of My Neighbor / The Most Hideous Or Cheapest Thing I Have Ever Experienced In A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys What Is The Cheapest Thing You Have ever Enticed A Girl With? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 19, 2020
Abouwaza:
For me it's very simple
Suya #100 Viju #150
The rest is history

Look at this f.aggot talking. I always maintain that most virulent misogynists are latent h0m0sexuals who are afraid to come out of the closet .

They project their hate on women because they feel women are their competitors for the men they really want.

Why don't you tell us OP, what is the cheapest thing your fellow man did before he was able to f4uk your bony nyash?

Ewu!

2 Likes

Re: Guys What Is The Cheapest Thing You Have ever Enticed A Girl With? by suxkill: 8:35pm On Oct 19, 2020
First one was 1 bottle of Star beer at a friends birthday party. while the second one was roasted Corn and pure water

1 Like

Re: Guys What Is The Cheapest Thing You Have ever Enticed A Girl With? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 19, 2020
Durentt:
picture of the wavy hair.
I don't go that way bro

1 Like

Re: Guys What Is The Cheapest Thing You Have ever Enticed A Girl With? by danilmo: 9:15pm On Oct 19, 2020
Climax07:
it seems I'm in the wrong thread, anyhow Sha fornication is a sin.

#End _______

Only virgins av d the right to preach this.

2 Likes

Re: Guys What Is The Cheapest Thing You Have ever Enticed A Girl With? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 19, 2020
dairykidd:

I don't go that way bro
I wasnt hitting on you though. Don't take it the wrong way. I dont even know what you look like, I asked for the wavy hair to see a Nigerian (presumably you are) with such hair.
I completely doubt you would look like my type even with your full picture. Sorry if you felt that way

2 Likes

Re: Guys What Is The Cheapest Thing You Have ever Enticed A Girl With? by healthbing(f): 9:34pm On Oct 19, 2020
Una wicked shaaa...
There is God ooo

1 Like

Re: Guys What Is The Cheapest Thing You Have ever Enticed A Girl With? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 19, 2020
all these ones saying they entice the girl with 100 naira suya and malt then indomie and egg..hope no be underage girls una sleep with o cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Guys What Is The Cheapest Thing You Have ever Enticed A Girl With? by CAPSLOCKED: 10:06pm On Oct 19, 2020
lefulefu:
all these ones saying they entice the girl with 100 naira suya and malt then indomie and egg..hope no be underage girls una sleep with o cheesy

YOU'D BE SURPRISED TO SEE OVER 25S RUSHING TO YOUR HOUSE JUST TO PART THIGHS FOR AS MUCH AS A LOW QUALITY MEAL.

7 Likes

Re: Guys What Is The Cheapest Thing You Have ever Enticed A Girl With? by osamz007: 10:07pm On Oct 19, 2020
egg yolk
Re: Guys What Is The Cheapest Thing You Have ever Enticed A Girl With? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 19, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

YOU'D BE SURPRISED TO SEE OVER 25S RUSHING TO YOUR HOUSE JUST TO PART THIGHS FOR AS MUCH AS A LOW QUALITY MEAL.
hmm if a person don dey reduced to such a level i dont think i will be demanding sex in exchange for the rice and stew i gave to her
haba nau cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Guys What Is The Cheapest Thing You Have ever Enticed A Girl With? by CAPSLOCKED: 10:23pm On Oct 19, 2020
lefulefu:
hmm if a person don dey reduced to such a level i dont think i will be demanding sex in exchange for the rice and stew i gave to her
haba nau cheesy

MOSTLY HAPPENS ON CAMPUS. ONCE CRIB IS SET AND YOU HAVE A DECENT QUANTITY OF FOODSTUFFS, YOU DON'T NEED TO SPEND A NAIRA MORE TO GET INVOLVED WITH ONE NEW GIRL PER DAY. REAL MATTERS.

6 Likes

Re: Guys What Is The Cheapest Thing You Have ever Enticed A Girl With? by Dreadlock69(m): 11:09pm On Oct 19, 2020
My own nah one parle-G and one Mr fruit

1 Like

Re: Guys What Is The Cheapest Thing You Have ever Enticed A Girl With? by doctore212(m): 11:20pm On Oct 19, 2020
Indomie # 100. And coke
Re: Guys What Is The Cheapest Thing You Have ever Enticed A Girl With? by seanwilliam(m): 11:26pm On Oct 19, 2020
Bank alert
Re: Guys What Is The Cheapest Thing You Have ever Enticed A Girl With? by stanliwise(m): 11:44pm On Oct 19, 2020
Omo lies are loading here....

We would soon see
Nails and engine oil
Candle stick
Broom
Bathing soap

1 Like

Re: Guys What Is The Cheapest Thing You Have ever Enticed A Girl With? by Mirabeldubbin1: 11:49pm On Oct 19, 2020
Re: Guys What Is The Cheapest Thing You Have ever Enticed A Girl With? by Protest: 4:58am On Oct 20, 2020
Nawa ooo...me na just broom she come borrow and I fvcked her mercilessly...

Shebi all off us wan dey mad
Re: Guys What Is The Cheapest Thing You Have ever Enticed A Girl With? by luvyaself95(m): 6:48am On Oct 20, 2020
Nicklaus619:
Cold malt and gala,

One hot afternoon after class, one fine babe everyone was struggling for her attention in my department, approached me and jokingly told me she was hungry, I invited her to my house, offered her cold malt and gala, we watched movies on my laptop and before you say boom, we kissed for about 2 minutes and clothes where flying up and down,
Banged her 3 times cheesy, we later became fvck buddies grin, the babe like fvck for Africa and I was always there to give it to her back to back, after all I no get work apart from to fvck, eat and study that year grin

Na part student lifestyle in the uni...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Guys What Is The Cheapest Thing You Have ever Enticed A Girl With? by yetunsbay(m): 7:59am On Oct 20, 2020
Nothing I fit do for my virgin lady but yet she won't succumb. We don romance tire up to rubbing John Thomas on her main kpekus oo. Most time I don comot her pant but to enter na the prob and na that moment she will begin to turn sidewards. What can I do pls oo ?
Re: Guys What Is The Cheapest Thing You Have ever Enticed A Girl With? by anochuko01(m): 8:17am On Oct 20, 2020
yetunsbay:
Nothing I fit do for my virgin lady but yet she won't succumb. We don romance tire up to rubbing John Thomas on her main kpekus oo. Most time I don comot her pant but to enter na the prob and na that moment she will begin to turn sidewards. What can I do pls oo ?
You should fast for 7 days.

2 Likes

Re: Guys What Is The Cheapest Thing You Have ever Enticed A Girl With? by ReluctantAdult(m): 8:36am On Oct 20, 2020
Gluttonous women are easily enticed with food. Especially those from a financially-challenged background who aren't contented with what they have. To them, a treat of pizza, hotdogs, ice-cream etc is heaven and they'd do anything for you. I don see something sha cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Guys What Is The Cheapest Thing You Have ever Enticed A Girl With? by yetunsbay(m): 7:40pm On Oct 21, 2020
anochuko01:

You should fast for 7 days.
I already did before now
Re: Guys What Is The Cheapest Thing You Have ever Enticed A Girl With? by NarnieAceTech: 8:46pm On Oct 21, 2020
What you guys see as cheap may mean something different to the females. There are females who just want to sleep with you but will use something flimsy in order to get down with you.

You guys make it look like a big achievement when you get into a girl's panties. Truth is, you guys are also cheap as well. I just don't understand some Nairaland guys.

7 Likes

Re: Guys What Is The Cheapest Thing You Have ever Enticed A Girl With? by healthbing(f): 8:52pm On Oct 21, 2020
NarnieAceTech:
What you guys see as cheap may mean something different to the females. There are females who just want to sleep with you but will use something flimsy in order to get down with you.

You guys make it look like a big achievement when you get into a girl's panties. Truth is, you guys are also cheap as well. I just don't understand some Nairaland guys.

Tell dem

1 Like

Re: Guys What Is The Cheapest Thing You Have ever Enticed A Girl With? by Reex12(m): 9:32pm On Oct 21, 2020
nice one champ u fucking raped her
Re: Guys What Is The Cheapest Thing You Have ever Enticed A Girl With? by Reex12(m): 9:34pm On Oct 21, 2020
Protest:
Nawa ooo...me na just broom she come borrow and I fvcked her mercilessly...

Shebi all off us wan dey mad
nice one champ u fuckin raped her
Re: Guys What Is The Cheapest Thing You Have ever Enticed A Girl With? by 4gunners(m): 9:43pm On Oct 21, 2020
NarnieAceTech:

Well said!!!

1 Like

Re: Guys What Is The Cheapest Thing You Have ever Enticed A Girl With? by Happyfela(m): 9:58pm On Oct 21, 2020
500 glo card. She said she needed it urgently. Took the risk and sent it cos I no Wan fall mugu but unto say na small bar.... Las las she show so much appreciation.
Re: Guys What Is The Cheapest Thing You Have ever Enticed A Girl With? by stanliwise(m): 3:27pm On Oct 22, 2020
Happyfela:
500 glo card. She said she needed it urgently. Took the risk and sent it cos I no Wan fall mugu but unto say na small bar.... Las las she show so much appreciation.
so if she eventually don’t show you love. Would you fall mugu?
Re: Guys What Is The Cheapest Thing You Have ever Enticed A Girl With? by YoungDaNaval(m): 4:10pm On Oct 22, 2020
100naira fish head(isi azu) grin
Re: Guys What Is The Cheapest Thing You Have ever Enticed A Girl With? by YoungDaNaval(m): 4:11pm On Oct 22, 2020
osamz007:
egg yolk
Lmfao

1 Like

Re: Guys What Is The Cheapest Thing You Have ever Enticed A Girl With? by Happyfela(m): 4:45pm On Oct 22, 2020
No.
stanliwise:
so if she eventually don’t show you love. Would you fall mugu?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys, If U Are Not An Alpha Male, Don't Date Any Of These Ladies. / What are The Benefit Of Taking All These Alcoholic Drinks(photo Attached) / Can A Guy Rape A Lady With Condom?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.