Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,254 members, 7,957,621 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:59 PM

Guys What Is The Cheapest Thing You Have ever Enticed A Girl With? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys What Is The Cheapest Thing You Have ever Enticed A Girl With? (7555 Views)

Enticed / Premarital Sex, The Cheapest Opportunity: A Case Study Of My Neighbor / The Most Hideous Or Cheapest Thing I Have Ever Experienced In A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys What Is The Cheapest Thing You Have ever Enticed A Girl With? by Charx122: 6:09pm On Oct 22, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Nothing yet. embarassed
Jealous of you guys.

An iPhone x
Re: Guys What Is The Cheapest Thing You Have ever Enticed A Girl With? by Veezy4u(m): 6:12pm On Oct 22, 2020
yetunsbay:
Nothing I fit do for my virgin lady but yet she won't succumb. We don romance tire up to rubbing John Thomas on her main kpekus oo. Most time I don comot her pant but to enter na the prob and na that moment she will begin to turn sidewards. What can I do pls oo ?
join endsars.
Thank me latercheesy
Re: Guys What Is The Cheapest Thing You Have ever Enticed A Girl With? by Stephenmoka4(m): 6:13pm On Oct 22, 2020
Charx122:

An iPhone x
Cool, lucky you.
Re: Guys What Is The Cheapest Thing You Have ever Enticed A Girl With? by yetunsbay(m): 1:29pm On Oct 24, 2020
Veezy4u:
join endsars.
Thank me latercheesy
we're happy we dey one of those alive afterall
Re: Guys What Is The Cheapest Thing You Have ever Enticed A Girl With? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 24, 2020
Everyone is jagaban here, hmm lipsrsealed
Re: Guys What Is The Cheapest Thing You Have ever Enticed A Girl With? by NACE13: 11:37pm On Oct 29, 2020
NarnieAceTech:
What you guys see as cheap may mean something different to the females. There are females who just want to sleep with you but will use something flimsy in order to get down with you.

You guys make it look like a big achievement when you get into a girl's panties. Truth is, you guys are also cheap as well. I just don't understand some Nairaland guys.

You are so right, brah. These guys make it look they did something spectacular before the girls decided to have séx with them. I mean, c'mon. A girl who wants to sleep with you will not have trouble in doing that. There are guys who will chase a girl for months or years, yet they won't get even a peck on the cheeks but another guy with good sex appeal can get laid within a day.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Most Guys Dont Like Fat Girls... / How I Met My Cousin In Nairaland / Viral Photos Of 52-year-old Woman Who Looks Incredibly Young And Beautiful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.