Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,621 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

The Leadership We Need - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Leadership We Need (185 Views)

"Men Are Depressed Because Women Are Taking Up Leadership Roles" - Kelechi Ikpe / Guys, 7 Things We Need To Stop Doing This Year – Nigeria Online Business / Why Do We Need A Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Leadership We Need by vivsravine: 10:47am On Oct 19, 2020
THE LEADERSHIP WE NEED

In this most clinching times when our country is at the verge of political disarray about the common rights of her citizens, it is better we open your eyes to what leadership is all about.

One of the biggest probelm of Nigeria is bad leadership, this probelm has lingered for a very long time.

At 60, we are still clueless, uncertain, unknowing and baseless, our leaders has failed woefully and we are mopping around like sheep without a shepherd.

The after math effects of bad leadership and governance is really telling on us and as such we are all seeing the repercussional effect, which is a negative vice.

You ask me, who is a leader?
I am not going to give you the defination of a leader from the dictionary, but I would rather say that a leader is an enabling personality.

So,permit me to say that leadership is an enabling act.

A leader who has influence and inspiration can be said to have strong leadership qualities.

Invariably, allow me to put this equation like this
Influence + Inspiration =LEADERSHIP

If you don't have these qualities, you are not a leader.

There are basic duties of a leader no matter who you are, and they are :

Planning
Evaluating
Organising
Coordinating
Controlling
Directing

Check any one who is your leader without all these qualities, that fellow is not a leader, but a figure head, who is out to create confusion and they can't function.

More so the 3Cs of a leadership is enlisted below :
COMMITMENT
COMPETENCE
CHARACTER

All these 3Cs must be possed by a leader who is out to serve and wants to make a great change in the lives of those he governs, make sure you find them in your leaders before you can be reassured that you have one.

Finally, let me share this, there are 5 steps to leadership:

Respect
Mentorship
Result
Relationship
Postion

Don't just chose a leader, open your mind and eyes to this qualities that distinguishes such a fellow from others before you send in your support to anyone as your leader.

Let me buttress this fact, the leader who has no title isn't proud,isn't unteachable,isn't an island of knowing all, isn't selfish.

We need accountable, goal driven, purpose attained leaders who are ready to take the challenges of her citizens more personal and give us the future we hope for.

Ahudiya speaks ©️

Make visit my blog for more on

https://vivoparah..com/?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Request For Serious Relationship Leading To Marriage / What Was The Most Important Lesson You've Learned From Your Past Relationship? / Hungry Bloggers Have Been Sponsored To Counter & Infiltrate The Media With Spam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.