Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,382 members, 7,819,391 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Nigerian Police Reacts To Attacks On Police Posts In Benin - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Police Reacts To Attacks On Police Posts In Benin (35629 Views)

Governor Obaseki Reacts To Attacks On EndSARS Protesters In Benin / Kayode Ogundamisi Responds To Attacks Over Leaked Audio From Sen Saraki / IGP Ibrahim Idris' Transmission Video Was Doctored - Police Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Police Reacts To Attacks On Police Posts In Benin by ibedun: 12:19pm On Oct 19, 2020
slimfit1:
Falsely accused and illegally detained people are set free. After all book haram are free to move about.
Sorry, but buhari started it Benin people copied him.
If he can reform Boko Haram he might as well open our prisons so that everyone can be reformed.
Sorry if I sound bad but what is good for Uganda is also good for Ghana. I don't condone violence.

Your stupidity is beyond measure, werey

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Police Reacts To Attacks On Police Posts In Benin by engrelvis(m): 12:19pm On Oct 19, 2020
slimfit1:
Falsely accused and illegally detained people are set free. After all book haram are free to move about.
If he can reform Boko Haram he might as well open our prisons so that everyone can be reformed.
Sorry if I sound bad but what is good for Uganda is also good for Ghana. I don't condone violence.
kids....person wey never c war na dey make mouth. Too much tv

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Police Reacts To Attacks On Police Posts In Benin by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 19, 2020
seunmsg:

Lies how?

Protesters in Benin are now on rampage. They broke into the prison and freed criminals. They then took it further by attacking 3 police stations. This is no longer a protest but an assault on law and order. We must collectively demand for an end to the protest immediately.

How much did they pay you?
Re: Nigerian Police Reacts To Attacks On Police Posts In Benin by manuel4real(m): 12:20pm On Oct 19, 2020
seunmsg:

Lies how?

Protesters in Benin are now on rampage. They broke into the prison and freed criminals. They then took it further by attacking 3 police stations. This is no longer a protest but an assault on law and order. We must collectively demand for an end to the protest immediately.
did they set building ablaze? Did they cart away weapons and ammuntion?
Re: Nigerian Police Reacts To Attacks On Police Posts In Benin by Dareal90s(m): 12:20pm On Oct 19, 2020
seunmsg:

Lies how?

But the government has been assaulting us since time immemorial, what do u av to say about that? They shld keep on raping us?
Re: Nigerian Police Reacts To Attacks On Police Posts In Benin by arnoldexpert(m): 12:20pm On Oct 19, 2020
SORRY BROS.
Re: Nigerian Police Reacts To Attacks On Police Posts In Benin by Bighead9: 12:20pm On Oct 19, 2020
seunmsg:

Lies how?

They burned down 2 police stations in Upper Sankponba this morning.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Police Reacts To Attacks On Police Posts In Benin by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:21pm On Oct 19, 2020
The problem is that if the police open fire and kill these people, the real protesters will use that as another cause for their protests

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Police Reacts To Attacks On Police Posts In Benin by Maverickking1(m): 12:21pm On Oct 19, 2020
seunmsg:

Lies how?

You must be drunk or high not to realize that someone in power planned this thing. How can prisoners break out of a maximum security prison with no guards on patrol or standby? Use your head.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Police Reacts To Attacks On Police Posts In Benin by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 19, 2020
when u leave an outrageous number of youths jobless what do u expect?
Re: Nigerian Police Reacts To Attacks On Police Posts In Benin by ivolt: 12:21pm On Oct 19, 2020
binsanni:
See lies abeg
Agent of chaos, shut up.
Your criminal friends are running rampage in Benin.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Police Reacts To Attacks On Police Posts In Benin by King2019(m): 12:21pm On Oct 19, 2020
slimfit1:

Bro Buhari has made the youths docile and weak look how everyone is denying violence like it is not necessary
Re: Nigerian Police Reacts To Attacks On Police Posts In Benin by seunmsg(m): 12:21pm On Oct 19, 2020
quentin06:

How much did they pay you?

30k BMC monthly salary.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Police Reacts To Attacks On Police Posts In Benin by lexander(m): 12:21pm On Oct 19, 2020
Why do I feel this is the work of hired thugs paid to tarnish the image of Nigeria protesters
Re: Nigerian Police Reacts To Attacks On Police Posts In Benin by Dareal90s(m): 12:22pm On Oct 19, 2020
bjtinz:
Segalink was right. The protests have lost focus. It's time to end this charade now
Come nd end it
Re: Nigerian Police Reacts To Attacks On Police Posts In Benin by Aaronzy: 12:22pm On Oct 19, 2020
slimfit1:
now u are running mouth
Hope wen army bgin lap una, u no go cry?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Police Reacts To Attacks On Police Posts In Benin by Goke7: 12:22pm On Oct 19, 2020
Be like say benin people still dey election mood.

Where is their governor sef

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Police Reacts To Attacks On Police Posts In Benin by ivolt: 12:23pm On Oct 19, 2020
seunmsg:

Lies how?

He is defending them because he is one of them.
Some areas in Benin are boiling because the #EndSars protesters have extended their mandate
to perpetrate violence.

They protest and harrass people in the day while robbing at night.
#RestoreOrder.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Police Reacts To Attacks On Police Posts In Benin by Ayo2004: 12:23pm On Oct 19, 2020
So prisoners just broke out out of the prison..electric fence no work,warders no dey try stop them,police no even dey
Dj,please play me "lie,lie" by lai mohammed grin
Re: Nigerian Police Reacts To Attacks On Police Posts In Benin by lordprogress: 12:23pm On Oct 19, 2020
Ken91:
#EndBrutality/Injustice, #Reform/RestructureNigeria.
pls Nairaland i have upto #7000 9mobile worth of airtime for
sale, after mistakenly recharge it with the content of my acc
an na i have nothing on me to substain life i want to auction
it for #4000
if interested call me 09039983973.
pls help me buy, for me not to go begging
etisalat only
Lol I hope say this one nor be new format o grin
Re: Nigerian Police Reacts To Attacks On Police Posts In Benin by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 19, 2020
seunmsg:

Lies how?

how do we know it is not an act of sabotage on the part of the government to discredit the protesters
Re: Nigerian Police Reacts To Attacks On Police Posts In Benin by snoopanddre(m): 12:24pm On Oct 19, 2020
In as much as i believe in d protests , but this dimension is a big no for me. My hand no dey this one.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Police Reacts To Attacks On Police Posts In Benin by RealEzee(m): 12:24pm On Oct 19, 2020
Ken91:
#EndBrutality/Injustice, #Reform/RestructureNigeria.
pls Nairaland i have upto #7000 9mobile worth of airtime for
sale, after mistakenly recharge it with the content of my acc
an na i have nothing on me to substain life i want to auction
it for #4000
if interested call me 09039983973.
pls help me buy, for me not to go begging
etisalat only
I think there are apps u can covert ur Airtime to cash tho, can't remember their names at the moment, Google it
Re: Nigerian Police Reacts To Attacks On Police Posts In Benin by Scarrr: 12:24pm On Oct 19, 2020
slimfit1:
shut up ..u think na kids dey talk in here? Just hold ur lips and go inside

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Police Reacts To Attacks On Police Posts In Benin by seunmsg(m): 12:24pm On Oct 19, 2020
manuel4real:
did they set building ablaze? Did they cart away weapons and ammuntion?

Bighead9:

They burned down 2 police stations in Upper Sankponba this morning.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Police Reacts To Attacks On Police Posts In Benin by Seniorwriter(m): 12:25pm On Oct 19, 2020
Bighead9:
FG should deploy Soldiers with immidiate effect. I saw live how hoodlums rob people in Benin in broad day light. Anarchy is looming in Benin.

Notice!!!!
Benin is under Edo State n it has a Governor....we don't need FG intervention to quell this unfortunate occurrence there ...it is the duty of the Governor to solve this issue ...people should stop calling on FG to solve state issues when there is a sitting Governor ....
Why do we have state Governers if they'll be docile and always wait for the FG!

In all we Moooooove!

#EndPoliceBrutality

© Seniorwriter

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Police Reacts To Attacks On Police Posts In Benin by Arizonaguy(m): 12:25pm On Oct 19, 2020
southniyikaye:
The protest is no longer peaceful, it's been hijacked
You believed a statement issued by the Nigeria police??
You are beyond redemption

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Police Reacts To Attacks On Police Posts In Benin by Buksaylor: 12:25pm On Oct 19, 2020
seunmsg:

Lies how?

That's what the government sent those touts to so so that you can say what you're saying now....
Re: Nigerian Police Reacts To Attacks On Police Posts In Benin by luvmijeje(f): 12:26pm On Oct 19, 2020
How can a sane government heed to a call to end the security arm of a state? How can any sane Citizens support this kind of protests when it puts us all at risk?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Police Reacts To Attacks On Police Posts In Benin by RealEzee(m): 12:26pm On Oct 19, 2020
Hmm well they're just copying what buhari and buratai are doing na, abi it's about integration into the society like Boko Haram

To all the peaceful protesters don't lose hope!!
We move

#JoinOrBear
#EndsarsSwat
#EndBadgovernment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom State Broadcasting Corporation Set On Fire By Hoodlums (Video) / Fayose Wears Igbo Cap In Presidential Campaign Poster / Nude: IGP To Arraign Ohakim Over ‘Threat To Circulate Nude Photos’ Of A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.