Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,874 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Nigerian Police Reacts To Attacks On Police Posts In Benin - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Police Reacts To Attacks On Police Posts In Benin (35635 Views)

Governor Obaseki Reacts To Attacks On EndSARS Protesters In Benin / Kayode Ogundamisi Responds To Attacks Over Leaked Audio From Sen Saraki / IGP Ibrahim Idris' Transmission Video Was Doctored - Police Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Police Reacts To Attacks On Police Posts In Benin by Kudejo: 3:10pm On Oct 19, 2020
slimfit1:
Falsely accused and illegally detained people are set free. After all book haram are free to move about.
Sorry, but buhari started it Benin people copied him.
If he can reform Boko Haram he might as well open our prisons so that everyone can be reformed.
Sorry if I sound bad but what is good for Uganda is also good for Ghana. I don't condone violence.

I pray all the murders, rapists and Armed robbers that were "Falsely Accused" and "illegally detained" visit you this night
Re: Nigerian Police Reacts To Attacks On Police Posts In Benin by Born2Breed(f): 3:37pm On Oct 19, 2020
blacknp:
Are you an inmate?

As an offspring of an ex-convict, you should know better.
Re: Nigerian Police Reacts To Attacks On Police Posts In Benin by slimfit1(m): 4:02pm On Oct 19, 2020
Kudejo:

I pray all the murders, rapists and Armed robbers that were "Falsely Accused" and "illegally detained" visit you this night

I don't live in Edo let it return to you.
Re: Nigerian Police Reacts To Attacks On Police Posts In Benin by slimfit1(m): 4:15pm On Oct 19, 2020
ibedun:

Your stupidity is beyond measure, werey

Only a mad person can describe your problem.
Re: Nigerian Police Reacts To Attacks On Police Posts In Benin by slimfit1(m): 4:26pm On Oct 19, 2020
Kudejo:

I pray that you get detained for no reason what about that.
Re: Nigerian Police Reacts To Attacks On Police Posts In Benin by Kudejo: 4:32pm On Oct 19, 2020
slimfit1:

I pray that you get detained for no reason what about that.

It's stupid to expect a prisoner to be honest about why he is in prison but even if by chance there are some innocent people there they would probaly make up less than 10% of the prison population
Re: Nigerian Police Reacts To Attacks On Police Posts In Benin by slimfit1(m): 4:36pm On Oct 19, 2020
Kudejo:

It's stupid to expect a prisoner to be honest about why he is in prison but even if by chance there are some innocent people there they would probaly make up less than 10% of the prison population

Why are we here use your sense please. We have had and seen stories if you have not experienced it pray that you do so that you don't think like a fool. It's better to get ten wrong than put one in prison for no reason.
Re: Nigerian Police Reacts To Attacks On Police Posts In Benin by Kudejo: 4:41pm On Oct 19, 2020
slimfit1:

Why are we here use your sense please. We have had and seen stories if you have not experienced it pray that you do so that you don't think like a fool. It's better to get ten wrong than put one in prison for no reason.

And it is until you experience Rape or Armed robbery that you will understand why some people belong in prison
Re: Nigerian Police Reacts To Attacks On Police Posts In Benin by slimfit1(m): 5:16pm On Oct 19, 2020
Kudejo:

And it is until you experience Rape or Armed robbery that you will understand why some people belong in prison

Look start from your father ask him how many uni girls him rape first now abi what is it leave me I've expressed my self you too do the same abi.
Re: Nigerian Police Reacts To Attacks On Police Posts In Benin by Earnonline7: 5:19pm On Oct 19, 2020
really
Re: Nigerian Police Reacts To Attacks On Police Posts In Benin by Litmus: 6:54pm On Oct 19, 2020
CHIOMAEZEH:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8N1Q_4peFKc

Men of the Rapid Response Squad, Lagos state police command, ran for their lives after some thugs attacked their van along Herbert Macaulay way in Yaba on Monday morning October 19.

Nigerians have an inflated sense of thire suffering compared to the rest of the world. Nigeria will become a more peaceful and progressive place when Nigerians' perspective on how the rest of the world live in comparisons to themselves becomes more realistic. embarassed

Nigerians do not realise how so much better off they are than people in much of the third world. And how so much freer they are than people in first world nations.

Disaporan Nigerians bare much of the blame for deceiving Nigerians to this extent. Sad.

Imagine what Brazilian police or even US police would do to rioters pelting them with stones....
Re: Nigerian Police Reacts To Attacks On Police Posts In Benin by emmy9500: 8:02pm On Oct 19, 2020
seunmsg:

Lies how?

Protesters in Benin are now on rampage. They broke into the prison and freed criminals. They then took it further by attacking 3 police stations. This is no longer a protest but an assault on law and order. We must collectively demand for an end to the protest immediately.

Prison is more secured than banks and police station o
Re: Nigerian Police Reacts To Attacks On Police Posts In Benin by CavemanDefuturo: 8:34pm On Oct 19, 2020
Enough of #EndSars... They are taking us for granted and killing more people, what we want now is #BuhariShouldResign his incompetence knows no bound.. and we must #RestructureNigeria immediately!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Emir Of Kano Sanusi In Mecca For Pilgrimage (photos) / Nude: IGP To Arraign Ohakim Over ‘Threat To Circulate Nude Photos’ Of A Lady / Orji Kalu: Nothing Wrong With Muslim-Muslim Ticket For Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.