Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,711 members, 7,809,697 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:25 PM

Here's Why You Shouldn't Let A Woman Change You.(photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Here's Why You Shouldn't Let A Woman Change You.(photo) (536 Views)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend, Then Asks Her To Say 'Thank You' (Photo, Video) / Which Category Of Bachelor Are You? (Photo) / Qwinnie Lee To Don Jazzy: I Want A One Night Stand With You (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Here's Why You Shouldn't Let A Woman Change You.(photo) by czarr(m): 11:47am On Oct 19, 2020
Guys, men mold women into something they love, while women try to fix and mold men into something they despise.....Think about it, If you were so bad why did she fall for you in the first place why didn't she just find a better guy, because she is not attracted to a better guy.

Women want to fix a bad boy to be a good boy for her and turn a strong man to a man emotionally weak for her....and when she is done she is not attracted to and doesn't respect him anymore. remember women for the most part are not aware that this is what they do, because women lack self awareness, it's subconscious.

If your woman left you or cheated on you for no reason, chances are you changed so much to what you thought she wanted you to be till she couldn't recognize the guy she fell for.

Change her, don't let her change you.

2 Shares

Re: Here's Why You Shouldn't Let A Woman Change You.(photo) by Ebenezer2021(m): 11:52am On Oct 19, 2020
lol the cartoon is funny cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Here's Why You Shouldn't Let A Woman Change You.(photo) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Oct 19, 2020
Very funny but true. Na so one babe tell me say she like guys wey dey wear native wears.

I was like babe, i am not here to impress you.

I dress d way i like depending on occasion.

I sipped my palmwine wey i don mix with legit cold stout to let her know wats up b4 she begin say babe i dnt like guys who drinks.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Three Fingers Squeezing To Stop Premature Ejaculation Naturally! / I Finally Know Why Nigerian Boys Marry Old White Women! It Is Finished! / 5 Names That Makes Your PENIS Grow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.