Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,043 members, 7,814,560 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Hoodlums Burn Police Station In Edo State (Video) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hoodlums Burn Police Station In Edo State (Video) (50780 Views)

Hoodlums Burn Vehicles Packed By ENDSARS Protesters In APO, Abuja(video) / COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer / One shot dead as protesters burn police van in front of Lekki Shoprite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hoodlums Burn Police Station In Edo State (Video) by Wealthlander80: 12:36pm On Oct 19, 2020
It's getting tensed!
Re: Hoodlums Burn Police Station In Edo State (Video) by Ebuka78: 12:37pm On Oct 19, 2020
See how a police station looks.
Re: Hoodlums Burn Police Station In Edo State (Video) by Lexusgs430: 12:37pm On Oct 19, 2020
abat4real37:
The have lost focus.

The result of 'We have no leaders'..........
Re: Hoodlums Burn Police Station In Edo State (Video) by DennisEche(m): 12:38pm On Oct 19, 2020
LOST CAUSE, PITY
Re: Hoodlums Burn Police Station In Edo State (Video) by Stomoney(m): 12:38pm On Oct 19, 2020
Edo govt has declared 24hrs curfew
Re: Hoodlums Burn Police Station In Edo State (Video) by nsesam(m): 12:38pm On Oct 19, 2020
The vision has been killed, oh God help our youth

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Burn Police Station In Edo State (Video) by Ken91(m): 12:39pm On Oct 19, 2020
pls protest an arm urself bcus anyhow they want we are
going to give them
#EndBrutality/Injustice, #Reform/RestructureNigeria. pls Nairaland i have upto #7000 9mobile worth of airtime for sale, after mistakenly recharge it with the content of my acc , an na i have nothing on me to substain life i want to auction it for #4000 if interested call me 09039983973. pls help me buy, for me not to go begging etisalat only
Re: Hoodlums Burn Police Station In Edo State (Video) by Taiosquare(m): 12:40pm On Oct 19, 2020
We all know what is happening, I will encourage us not to back down in the face of adversity.

We were already warned that these demons in power will throw everything they have got at us to quell this movement.

So we have to be mentally strong to wade off all attacks (physical and online)

If we let them win, our children unborn will never forgive us, because we probably won't get this kind of opportunity again.

No lose focus.

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Burn Police Station In Edo State (Video) by mrkings84(m): 12:41pm On Oct 19, 2020
As earlier predicted, this will lead to chaos....
Re: Hoodlums Burn Police Station In Edo State (Video) by RPG2020(m): 12:41pm On Oct 19, 2020
All join since na them start am

When them bring war we give them Drama

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Burn Police Station In Edo State (Video) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Oct 19, 2020
Hijacker's everywhere.

One agenda endcorruption everything else will follow
Re: Hoodlums Burn Police Station In Edo State (Video) by WiszyFraud: 12:43pm On Oct 19, 2020
watch how these police people will now exaggerate everything.. nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Burn Police Station In Edo State (Video) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 19, 2020
LivingSage:
CRIMINALS.

See their peaceful protest.

If you're still SUPOORTING this protest, you're nothing but an enemy to The Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Chai! BUHARI is not as wicked has he was labelled, OBJ won't take this Nonsense.

419 End the Monika of this one, also check his statement. He's one of those criminals
Shup up my friend. You sound like a retard. You ignored the good aspect of the protest but choose to masturbate on the bad aspect. Do you know how many attacks have been launched on protesters? I don't support what they did but never you condemn their reaction because the system made it so.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Burn Police Station In Edo State (Video) by dederocs(m): 12:47pm On Oct 19, 2020
Very bad for the movement...
Re: Hoodlums Burn Police Station In Edo State (Video) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Oct 19, 2020
This is normal in every protest we all saw the terrible that happened in Kenosha WI in the US few months ago.

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Burn Police Station In Edo State (Video) by Daum: 12:53pm On Oct 19, 2020
Ahmad62:
Declare state of emergency in Edo Now!!

Why?
Re: Hoodlums Burn Police Station In Edo State (Video) by Exodora: 12:54pm On Oct 19, 2020
LivingSage:
CRIMINALS.

If you're still SUPOORTING this protest, you're nothing but an enemy to The Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Chai! BUHARI is not as wicked has he was labelled, OBJ won't take this Nonsense.

419 End the Monika of this one, also check his statement. He's one of those criminals
I actually thought I was not normal for not thinking same "differently", but am glad someone is on same page with me .

3 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Burn Police Station In Edo State (Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:57pm On Oct 19, 2020
From that video I can pick up faces of 5 or more people on the scene. All the police need do is just declare them wanted and that they only need them at the station to give an explanation of what transpired there

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Burn Police Station In Edo State (Video) by lexy2014: 12:57pm On Oct 19, 2020
fratermathy:
Haba. Benin boys are not just joking at all. I don't support this but I'll still blame the government's lack of interest in this movement as the cause.

U should understand that d activities of hoodlums aren't a mere coincidence. U should see d pattern & d intention. All these are pretext to force d protesters of d streets. When attacks on protesters didn't work, they had to go for d extreme

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Burn Police Station In Edo State (Video) by whitemand4(m): 12:57pm On Oct 19, 2020
Peaceful protest cannot work in a country like Nigeria... We need to go brutal on these demonic government if we want an absolute change. Don't expect a corrupt person/system to implement a strict law that would affect the person/same system. Chase them all !!!

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Burn Police Station In Edo State (Video) by GoldHorse(m): 12:58pm On Oct 19, 2020
This is not what we want! They are playing into the hands of the government.

The statement must be made without violence!
Re: Hoodlums Burn Police Station In Edo State (Video) by lexy2014: 12:58pm On Oct 19, 2020
LivingSage:
CRIMINALS.

So who has been attacking protesters in Benin, Abuja and Lagos?
Re: Hoodlums Burn Police Station In Edo State (Video) by lexy2014: 12:58pm On Oct 19, 2020
Exodora:

I actually thought I was not normal for not thinking same "differently", but am glad someone is on same page with me .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Burn Police Station In Edo State (Video) by RealAlubarika(m): 12:59pm On Oct 19, 2020
Ahmad62:
Declare state of emergency in Edo Now!!

Why will they declare state of emergency in Edo??
Note: that those who make peaceful change impossible, makes violent change inevitable

I Rise
Re: Hoodlums Burn Police Station In Edo State (Video) by lexy2014: 12:59pm On Oct 19, 2020
GoldHorse:
This is not what we want! They are playing into the hands of the government.

The statement must be made without violence!

Re: Hoodlums Burn Police Station In Edo State (Video) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 19, 2020
can you see that pls buhari call your men to kill anyone in sight pls these are criminals oo stupid protesters if they born them well they should cause traffic jam tommorow

if there no use bullet kill them oloooshi people
Re: Hoodlums Burn Police Station In Edo State (Video) by lexy2014: 1:00pm On Oct 19, 2020
mrkings84:
As earlier predicted, this will lead to chaos....

So who is behind d attacks on protesters in Benin, Abuja and Lagos?
Re: Hoodlums Burn Police Station In Edo State (Video) by lexy2014: 1:00pm On Oct 19, 2020
righteousness666:
can you see that pls buhari call your men to kill anyone in sight pls these are criminals oo stupid protesters if they born them well they should cause traffic jam tommorow

if there no use bullet kill them oloooshi people

So who is behind d attacks on protesters in Benin, Abuja and Lagos?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

80 Defendants In U.S. And Nigeria Charged With Cyberfraud, Money laundering / Scary Moment Boy Drives Off With A Police Woman In Edo State (pix/vid) / Borno Police Recover Money & Arms From 11 Suspects In Maiduguri (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.