Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Hoodlums Burn Police Station In Edo State (Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hoodlums Burn Police Station In Edo State (Video) (50819 Views)

Hoodlums Burn Vehicles Packed By ENDSARS Protesters In APO, Abuja(video) / COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer / One shot dead as protesters burn police van in front of Lekki Shoprite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hoodlums Burn Police Station In Edo State (Video) by chiefkpokp(m): 1:01pm On Oct 19, 2020
Omon Benin don cast since yesterday o, dere is serious war between aye, eiye, Maphite and vikings since yesterday evening. The trouble started yesterday evening when protesters around Okhoro road, started throwing bottles into d hotel own by Aye man destroying things, it's was a combine force by the 3 other frats against aye..... Now na, everywere don spoil
Re: Hoodlums Burn Police Station In Edo State (Video) by lexy2014: 1:01pm On Oct 19, 2020
LivingSage:

We pestering me? I get balls like you, swerve

I don't no if u have balls like me. If u do, pls let me no. Meanwhile, who is behind d attacks on protesters in Benin, Abuja and Lagos?
Re: Hoodlums Burn Police Station In Edo State (Video) by Salmoneus(m): 1:01pm On Oct 19, 2020
abat4real37:
The have lost focus.

It is extremely easy for touts to hijack a protest...
Re: Hoodlums Burn Police Station In Edo State (Video) by orijo1980: 1:02pm On Oct 19, 2020
DebbieBianca:
Happening now in Benin City, Edo. As Hoodlums raze police station in Edo state.

The angry hoodlums set the police station on fire just hours after releasing prisoners.

Watch The Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lC_sa4r5vZo

When I was saying only criminals that are protesting against end SARS I was criticized who set fire on this station and what what is the benefit?

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Burn Police Station In Edo State (Video) by jaxxy(m): 1:03pm On Oct 19, 2020
Ahmad62:
Declare state of emergency in Edo Now!!

People are venting. Besides declaring whatever to stop the escalation of protests u need to talk to them and show u are correcting the anomaly in the system which has led them to this point. That is way more important.

And they will listen when they see genuine actions from government.
Re: Hoodlums Burn Police Station In Edo State (Video) by juman(m): 1:03pm On Oct 19, 2020
Lofty protest o.
They turned to nuisance.

Who are those leading the protest?
So far they have mismanaged it.

They should tell people to go home.
So the protest leaders would iron things out with the government.
Re: Hoodlums Burn Police Station In Edo State (Video) by mrkings84(m): 1:03pm On Oct 19, 2020
lexy2014:

So who is behind d attacks on protesters in Benin, Abuja and Lagos?

I don't know.
But what I know is that it can't remain peace for long!
Re: Hoodlums Burn Police Station In Edo State (Video) by Germi9: 1:04pm On Oct 19, 2020
the purpose for the protest have failed,Curfew in Edo state... other states will follow... nigeria problem is spiritual

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Burn Police Station In Edo State (Video) by Artisappng: 1:05pm On Oct 19, 2020
This is something else.
This isn't the way to go.
Well-meaning Nigerians should condemn what's happening in Edo State
Re: Hoodlums Burn Police Station In Edo State (Video) by Exodora: 1:05pm On Oct 19, 2020
lexy2014:

So who has been attacking protesters in Benin, Abuja and Lagos?

I wish i know the answer to your question.
Re: Hoodlums Burn Police Station In Edo State (Video) by lexy2014: 1:05pm On Oct 19, 2020
mrkings84:

I don't know.
But what I know is that it can't remain peace for long!

That's d question u need to ask urself. If u can answer that question, then u will no why d protests can be peaceful & why it is turning out like this
Re: Hoodlums Burn Police Station In Edo State (Video) by Emerald04(m): 1:06pm On Oct 19, 2020
The Benin prison break was obviously planned by the GOVT to discredit the EndSARS movement & to inpose a nation wide curfew.
That Said if Boko Haram Terrorist Who murdered thousands can be freed and even sent to school Abroad then I won't loose sleep over this because over 50% of the inmates are innocent anyway & a few others have been awaiting trials for years.

EndSARS
REVOLUTION NOW
RESTRUCTURENIGERIA

Otamere Orumwese

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Burn Police Station In Edo State (Video) by Incandescent(m): 1:07pm On Oct 19, 2020
The monsters you created
Re: Hoodlums Burn Police Station In Edo State (Video) by freshMallam1122: 1:07pm On Oct 19, 2020
if I as a legitimate youth of this country can protest the bad government of this nation..an today the government says we are hoodlums an monster's..then I thank God am the monster's you made me
Re: Hoodlums Burn Police Station In Edo State (Video) by lexy2014: 1:07pm On Oct 19, 2020
Exodora:

I wish i know the answer to your question.

That's a very key question. If u could answer it, it shed light on what's happening in Benin. Even if u don't have d answer, look at d pattern of attacks on protesters in different cities and ask why are d attacks d same
Re: Hoodlums Burn Police Station In Edo State (Video) by Arizonaguy(m): 1:08pm On Oct 19, 2020
DebbieBianca:

The angry hoodlums set the police station on fire just hours after releasing prisoners.

Watch The Video Below:

the system is rigged and we need to change it
it's inevitable that when the protest becomes large and so many people are joining, there will be spates of all these bad things
still we move...
eyes on the goal
#EndPoliceBrutality
#EndBadGovernance
Re: Hoodlums Burn Police Station In Edo State (Video) by lexy2014: 1:09pm On Oct 19, 2020
Germi9:
the purpose for the protest have failed,Curfew in Edo state... other states will follow... nigeria problem is spiritual

D purpose of d protests hasn't failed. Pls ask urself: who is behind d attacks on protesters in Benin, Abuja and Lagos?
Re: Hoodlums Burn Police Station In Edo State (Video) by Nchenches: 1:09pm On Oct 19, 2020
DebbieBianca:

Watch The Video Below:

Police station?
That looks like a house of horror.

If that was truly a police station, little wonder the police that work there were sadists.
Re: Hoodlums Burn Police Station In Edo State (Video) by oluwaahmed: 1:10pm On Oct 19, 2020
This is the real
#EdonobeLagos protest.
Edo vs Lagos 2:0
Re: Hoodlums Burn Police Station In Edo State (Video) by CHIDINMALOVE: 1:11pm On Oct 19, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSGw0zoCzuc

One of the Edo State prisoner who was set free thanks the endsars protesters for helping him gain his freedom after spending 4 years behind bar

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Burn Police Station In Edo State (Video) by mrkings84(m): 1:13pm On Oct 19, 2020
lexy2014:

That's d question u need to ask urself. If u can answer that question, then u will no why d protests can be peaceful & why it is turning out like this

In as much as everyone is free to join in the protests including criminals and rogues, you should have known the process would go north soon!
Re: Hoodlums Burn Police Station In Edo State (Video) by lexy2014: 1:15pm On Oct 19, 2020
mrkings84:

In as much as everyone is free to join in the protests including criminals and rogues, you should have known the process would go north soon!

That is why I asked u who is behind d attacks on protesters in Abuja, Benin & Lagos? Is it d protesters attacking themselves?
Re: Hoodlums Burn Police Station In Edo State (Video) by eedimo(m): 1:15pm On Oct 19, 2020
Deviation
Re: Hoodlums Burn Police Station In Edo State (Video) by Merciful71(m): 1:17pm On Oct 19, 2020
the protest is now getting simple as day goes
Re: Hoodlums Burn Police Station In Edo State (Video) by Ogaonos: 1:17pm On Oct 19, 2020
fratermathy:
Haba. Benin boys are not just joking at all. I don't support this but I'll still blame the government's lack of interest in this movement as the cause.
na inside job is nt the youth is thugs Nd cult boys .watch the video u notice that no security was on site in the prison.prison is well quided place.govt have tried various means to turn it to violence but fail in the past weeks.
Re: Hoodlums Burn Police Station In Edo State (Video) by mrkings84(m): 1:18pm On Oct 19, 2020
lexy2014:

That is why I asked u who is behind d attacks on protesters in Abuja, Benin & Lagos? Is it d protesters attacking themselves?

We heard it's some thugs.
But who they are exactly me don't know.
If u know who they are, KET me know too...
Re: Hoodlums Burn Police Station In Edo State (Video) by sammybay2000: 1:25pm On Oct 19, 2020
This is uncalled for. The FGN will be justified to deploy soldiers to all the states. I believe the protest has achieved its desired target but it's been turned into another thing. I think the protests has been hijacked.
Re: Hoodlums Burn Police Station In Edo State (Video) by lexy2014: 1:27pm On Oct 19, 2020
mrkings84:

We heard it's some thugs.
But who they are exactly me don't know.
If u know who they are, KET me know too...

I don't no who they are but can thugs just wake up and start attacking protesters without provocation in osogbo, Abuja, Benin & Lagos in similar fashion? Don't u think there is someone pulling d strings?
Re: Hoodlums Burn Police Station In Edo State (Video) by ParagonBeauty: 1:33pm On Oct 19, 2020
This is not proper then
Re: Hoodlums Burn Police Station In Edo State (Video) by guru90: 1:33pm On Oct 19, 2020
SARS is seriously ripping what they sows!!!

#TEAMENDSARS.
Re: Hoodlums Burn Police Station In Edo State (Video) by mrkings84(m): 1:36pm On Oct 19, 2020
lexy2014:

I don't no who they are but can thugs just wake up and start attacking protesters without provocation in osogbo, Abuja, Benin & Lagos in similar fashion? Don't u think there is someone pulling d strings?

This is Nigeria where everything is possible. But I think at this point, All we just need now is change in governance

Enough is enough!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dr. Obialo Ibe And His Friend Murdered In His Abuja Home (Photos) / Is This A New Style Police Use To Get Money Now? / Corpse Of Nnamdi Ogueche Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.