Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,452 members, 7,836,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Hoodlums Burn Police Station In Edo State (Video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hoodlums Burn Police Station In Edo State (Video) (50825 Views)

Hoodlums Burn Vehicles Packed By ENDSARS Protesters In APO, Abuja(video) / COVID-19: Muslim Youths Burn Police Station In Katsina For Stopping Their Prayer / One shot dead as protesters burn police van in front of Lekki Shoprite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hoodlums Burn Police Station In Edo State (Video) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 19, 2020
[s]
lexy2014:

So who is behind d attacks on protesters in Benin, Abuja and Lagos?[/s]
Re: Hoodlums Burn Police Station In Edo State (Video) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 19, 2020
You say the country is not developed but you dey burn the small things wey dey.

There should be no burning anywhere.
Re: Hoodlums Burn Police Station In Edo State (Video) by Olayetan(m): 1:46pm On Oct 19, 2020
They should declare state of emergency in edo.
Re: Hoodlums Burn Police Station In Edo State (Video) by akingbadeomoseb: 1:47pm On Oct 19, 2020
How inhuman these people are. And the worst are those who are taking selfies. Shameless people.
Re: Hoodlums Burn Police Station In Edo State (Video) by Okfrank25: 1:48pm On Oct 19, 2020
mrkings84:
THE LARGE CROWD OF YOUTHS GATHERING ALL OTHER THE COUNTRY FROM EARLY LAST WEEK TILL TODAY FOR THIS PROTEST ACTUALLY TELL OF THE HIGH VOLUME OF JOBLESSNESS.

THINGS REALLY NEED TO CHANGE!!

THIS GOVERNMENT NEED TO BE CHANGED!!!
..BUT THIS IS CHANGE!!!
Re: Hoodlums Burn Police Station In Edo State (Video) by loswhite(m): 1:50pm On Oct 19, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
Happening in Benin right now........

It is the government that is behind the attack not protesters

I hope it won't get to this ...

Peaceful protest is the way to go.
#IStandWithAPeacefulProtest

Re: Hoodlums Burn Police Station In Edo State (Video) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 19, 2020
Anything to make the protest appear violent.

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Burn Police Station In Edo State (Video) by Odumumichael: 1:58pm On Oct 19, 2020
I really don't support burning a police station but the government called for this.
This are d monsters you guys created.
Attend to our demands now or we continue d movement.
#endpolicebruyality
#endbadgovernance
#endpoverty
Re: Hoodlums Burn Police Station In Edo State (Video) by blacknp(m): 2:01pm On Oct 19, 2020
mrkings84:
THE LARGE CROWD OF YOUTHS GATHERING ALL OTHER THE COUNTRY FROM EARLY LAST WEEK TILL TODAY FOR THIS PROTEST ACTUALLY TELL OF THE HIGH VOLUME OF JOBLESSNESS.

which Government, Federal, Local Government, or State did not create jobs for you in your state?
Re: Hoodlums Burn Police Station In Edo State (Video) by mrkings84(m): 2:01pm On Oct 19, 2020
Okfrank25:
..BUT THIS IS CHANGE!!!

Not yet, I see the change coming!!
Something that will lead to that very change is happening soon. These protests u is a preliminary to that happening!
Re: Hoodlums Burn Police Station In Edo State (Video) by mrkings84(m): 2:02pm On Oct 19, 2020
blacknp:
which Government, Federal, Local Government, or State did not create jobs for you in your state?

Go ask the crowd across each state
Re: Hoodlums Burn Police Station In Edo State (Video) by blacknp(m): 2:02pm On Oct 19, 2020
Odumumichael:
I really don't support burning a police station but the government called for this.
This are d monsters you guys created.
Attend to our demands now or we continue d movement.
#endpolicebruyality
#endbadgovernance
#endpoverty
My understanding the Government is the people, who are you blaming for creating you?
Re: Hoodlums Burn Police Station In Edo State (Video) by blacknp(m): 2:04pm On Oct 19, 2020
mrkings84:

Go ask the crowd across each state
You that is forming protest, can’t you answer which tier of government did not create jobs?
Re: Hoodlums Burn Police Station In Edo State (Video) by Olushylay1(f): 2:08pm On Oct 19, 2020
mrkings84:

God bless you for saying this..The rate of joblessness in Nigeria is high..If the government can provide jobs for the youths,I believe things will be restored back to normal...

3 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Burn Police Station In Edo State (Video) by supremo247(m): 2:08pm On Oct 19, 2020
Benin Pple are very foolish, na una own go dey different bunch of animals, this protest is supposed to be peaceful you guys are on giving govt reason to use soldiers or call it violent.....common sense is not common

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Burn Police Station In Edo State (Video) by AreaFada2: 2:13pm On Oct 19, 2020
TOPCRUISE:
From that video I can pick up faces of 5 or more people on the scene. All the police need do is just declare them wanted and that they only need them at the station to give an explanation of what transpired there

So you guys think this is still just about Endsars? shocked shocked

It's now about all the brutality, injustices, corruption and lopsided polity of Nigeria. As far as many are concerned it's revolution now. While some of you guys might still be comfortable with Nigeria as it is, For many Nigeria has no meaning anymore, it's a dead entity kept alive on oil money ventilator.

Benin has always been at the forefront of resistance. Whether against British, Action Group, military, Ali Must Go or other forms of impunity.

Precisely UNIBEN is always there in recent decades alongside Unilag in the fiercest protests against bad governance,

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Burn Police Station In Edo State (Video) by Omezif(m): 2:15pm On Oct 19, 2020
This is getting tougher
Re: Hoodlums Burn Police Station In Edo State (Video) by mrkings84(m): 2:19pm On Oct 19, 2020
blacknp:
You that is forming protest, can’t you answer which tier of government did not create jobs?

My brother I am not forming any protest, I am even surprise to see thousands gather in each state for a week now. Do u think they left their work for over a week for this?

Anyway, as for ur questions, when time comes the tier of government that's supposed to create work will answer for itself.... Bye!!

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Burn Police Station In Edo State (Video) by AreaFada2: 2:19pm On Oct 19, 2020
Nigsrdumb:
You say the country is not developed but you dey burn the small things wey dey.

There should be no burning anywhere.

The place was already burning. Is it Sambisa that is not burning or Middle Belt? Ask victims of Boko & killer herdsmen if their lives is in AC mode or hellish fire.

Peace is not just the absence of war.

Better to seriously burn and re-build from the ashes.

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Burn Police Station In Edo State (Video) by Born2Breed(f): 2:22pm On Oct 19, 2020
Ahmad62:
Declare state of emergency in Edo Now!!

Na una plan be that but una go fail. You guys throw the doors open for prisoners to escape so you can call on your bad boy to.declare state of emergency.
Re: Hoodlums Burn Police Station In Edo State (Video) by udomma1005(m): 2:25pm On Oct 19, 2020
benhope222:
I Love this
You just said you love this?

Re: Hoodlums Burn Police Station In Edo State (Video) by faceland: 2:33pm On Oct 19, 2020
whitemand4:
Peaceful protest cannot work in a country like Nigeria... We need to go brutal on these demonic government if we want an absolute change. Don't expect a corrupt person/system to implement a strict law that would affect the person/same system. Chase them all !!!

You can not win by violence and vandalism. They have guns and you have what? If you are a radical, come out when curfew is imposed so you can get it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Burn Police Station In Edo State (Video) by Bigpat: 2:37pm On Oct 19, 2020
Benin people don see opportunity to show their carrier,na their own go different
Re: Hoodlums Burn Police Station In Edo State (Video) by faceland: 2:40pm On Oct 19, 2020
CHIDINMALOVE:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSGw0zoCzuc

One of the Edo State prisoner who was set free thanks the endsars protesters for helping him gain his freedom after spending 4 years behind bar

grin God Bless Una
Re: Hoodlums Burn Police Station In Edo State (Video) by Kaylet: 2:40pm On Oct 19, 2020
[quote author=ILoveDemMANNA post=95094067]Happening in Benin right now........

Sir, always think outside the box when something happens.
Don't believe what you immediately most especially from our Nigerian journalists.

I love this journalist, BKO, but with time, I realized he's biased person, indirectly supporting the government of the day.

If there was a prison break, it must be from the inside not outsiders, I guess you've seen the movie Prison break and the likes.

They've the arms-squard unit, any protester seen in the perimeter of the prison yard is a law breaker and they've a right to shoot: so what happened, did they call for re-enforcement.

Do you think the government and other stakeholders who don't want the country to be better will be folding arms.

It's our duty to give re-orientation on the protest ground for any one not loose focus.

Imagine the idiot that sold himself out because of 4M giving 500k as an advance, he was used anyway.

We are wiser, the intelligence should take the lead as a shepherd and give directions and directive where needed.

Few of the so called people in the prison are there because of injustice.

May God lead us rightly, strengthen us, empower us and give us the right words for the moment.

I
Re: Hoodlums Burn Police Station In Edo State (Video) by frankson1(m): 2:47pm On Oct 19, 2020
faceland:

You can not win by violence and vandalism. They have guns and you have what? If you are a radical, come out when curfew is imposed so you can get it.

They are on Nairaland typing nonsense. They don't know that the purpose for the protest will be defeated when the Government want to take back the roads.

For the people supporting all these atrocities these common criminals are doing in the name of #ENDSARS never had any aim in the first place.

The comments I read here makes me wonder where the people who were on this forum years back are because kids have taken over .

2 Likes

Re: Hoodlums Burn Police Station In Edo State (Video) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 19, 2020
Zyxzzzz:
these are all planned work by the politicians

dem Don see wetin dem wan use against us

,Las Las dem go send soldiers come out

Protest go end

As if there are no criminals among protesters. I joined for a few days but began to lose interest when I began to see the calibre of guys who now come to protest. They smoke, drink alcohol and other nonsense. I got discouraged.

That same last day when I got to Iwo road, I saw some other set of protesters threatening to shatter a man's windscreen with his family in his car. They carried planks and other weapons. I was really sad. There are a lot of criminals out there disguising as protesters. They are not sponsored by anybody and would be violent if the have the right situation.
Re: Hoodlums Burn Police Station In Edo State (Video) by Germi9: 2:57pm On Oct 19, 2020
lexy2014:

D purpose of d protests hasn't failed. Pls ask urself: who is behind d attacks on protesters in Benin, Abuja and Lagos?
it is enough to even finger the government in the various attacks..an avenue to place curfew and perhaps involve the military
Re: Hoodlums Burn Police Station In Edo State (Video) by Emanodimo(m): 3:03pm On Oct 19, 2020
Coronavirus1:
Benin Benin why now
Don't loose focus my people
Endsars end police brutality

I guess Benin has high no of G-bwoys and cultist hence what is happening is inevitable.
Re: Hoodlums Burn Police Station In Edo State (Video) by gbolagunte81693: 3:04pm On Oct 19, 2020
:
So who is behind d attacks on protesters in Benin, Abuja and Lagos?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dr. Obialo Ibe And His Friend Murdered In His Abuja Home (Photos) / 80 Defendants In U.S. And Nigeria Charged With Cyberfraud, Money laundering / Corpse Of Nnamdi Ogueche Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Enugu (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.