Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Gunshots As Cult Groups Hijack #EndSARS Protest In Benin - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunshots As Cult Groups Hijack #EndSARS Protest In Benin (51775 Views)

Gunshots As Hoodlums Hijack Trucks, Steal Food Items In Niger State / Gunshots As Police Rescue Victim Abducted In Abuja, Arrest Kidnapper / Gunshots As Police, Okada And Keke Riders Clash In Ijora Lagos Over Ban (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunshots As Cult Groups Hijack #EndSARS Protest In Benin by michoim(m): 1:40pm On Oct 19, 2020
tesppidd:
When you protest and block the roads thereby violating the rights of other citizens by denying them access to go to hospitals, markets, interviews, schools, journeys and so on;

Does this still amount to a peaceful protest?

I just want to know.
I wonder for the hooligans calling themselves protesters...

4 Likes

Re: Gunshots As Cult Groups Hijack #EndSARS Protest In Benin by wonder233: 1:40pm On Oct 19, 2020
My thoughts exactly. When you point this out, they start attacking and insulting you. Blocking the road is a hostile act. They will be forming "woke". They don't know the first rule of fighting for rights is not to violate the rights of others
tesppidd:
When you protest and block the roads thereby violating the rights of other citizens by denying them access to go to hospitals, markets, interviews, schools, journeys and so on;

I just want to know.

4 Likes

Re: Gunshots As Cult Groups Hijack #EndSARS Protest In Benin by Boma911(m): 1:41pm On Oct 19, 2020
Na lie! Show us the video!

Failed govt. Failed media.
Re: Gunshots As Cult Groups Hijack #EndSARS Protest In Benin by stabilizer: 1:45pm On Oct 19, 2020
The elders of this country knows something we dont know. They are scared of revealing it because its a top secret that can lead this country into war if publicly announced and whoever says it may not even live to witness the aftermath. I think the ongoing protest is an indirect way to expose this secret within the presidency. This secret is the reason why Northerners are placed in the key position of this country to create fear and shut anyone who dare to speak out. The country is in disorder and our president is talking about finance, power and other irrelevant issues while we have elders in this country.
Re: Gunshots As Cult Groups Hijack #EndSARS Protest In Benin by Nobody: 1:49pm On Oct 19, 2020
yazga:
The thugs didn't break into the prison. The prisoners were released illegally by authorities to pin it on the protesters.

Don't mistake it for the other
I worked in two prisons including the 2nd biggest one in the South East as a 'Prison Doctor' for one year & I can bet my life that no jailbreak can be successful without the help of Prison Staff.

A Nigerian prison was overran and not a single gunshot was fired.

These people must take their citizens for fools.
Script well played .. Yesterday during the violence,the government kept quiet why ? Now they release the prisoners so it looked like the protesters did it even when the gates were still locked .. Security breach was internal but on whose orders.. Surely,the government.
A prisoner escaped in Benin today and said he’s been in prison since 2014 but he’s wearing this seasons Arsenal jersey
Weyrey should stop disguising.
The blood of the dead is crying,

Detained in Kirikiri as an activist fighting military dictatorship, I've a fair knowledge of the inside. When there is an unrest outside, the Chief Warder orders lockdown- every prisoner to his cell. How did those prisoners climb up the wall from the inside of Benin Prison?
Two possibilities:
1) The Chief Warder didn't order lockdown and warders were overpowered by the prisoners, inside, or;
2) The prison authority helped prisoners with ladders and climbing sheets, likely blankets
Knowing Benin has a history of jailbreaks- it happened in May 1989 during the anti-SAP protests. That time, the protesters freed the prisoners- the prison authority ought to have ordered a lockdown.
Either way the jailbreak has nothing to do with #EndSars

https://twitter.com/AbdulMahmud01/status/1318148215489896448

BREAKING NEWS: Airtime giveaway
Anonymous hacks Nigerian Stock Exchange website and also takes over the admin panel as markets open today.
Stop asking for money, go ask for justice. Focus. #EndSARS
how sure are you maybe those prisoners have killed the prison warden are you sure

2 Likes

Re: Gunshots As Cult Groups Hijack #EndSARS Protest In Benin by SirBunky85(m): 1:49pm On Oct 19, 2020
yazga:
That thing is an inside job. The government is playing a well written script. The protesters needs to be careful out there. Shameless government.Not one prisoner o, not a group of them who might have made some plans, but prisoners in tens maybe even hundreds.

This government is crap, see the extent they are willing to go to discredit #EndSARS
No single resistance from people meant to keep the prisoners in, no Prisons Armed Squad, no Mopol posted there, nothing. Prisoners comfortably found their way to the perimeter, climbed the High walls just like that This is just fishy. I won't be surprised they have only..
keep deluding yourself
Re: Gunshots As Cult Groups Hijack #EndSARS Protest In Benin by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 19, 2020
Just look at how quickly it was for a state to descend into chaos and anarchy. This protest has served to expose their inefficiencies and all round imcompetence.

Just because Nigerians are a relatively docile and quiet citizenry, it explains why they were able to get away with doing the barest minimum for years!!!

Most of these governors do nothing in their states, just cruise and share allocation. How hard is it to maintain order in a state with a functioning security apparatus?

How are the US and Europe able to manage their own protests? The entire country, not only SARS, needs to be overhauled.

Dumb, incompetent leaders.
Re: Gunshots As Cult Groups Hijack #EndSARS Protest In Benin by singwa: 1:53pm On Oct 19, 2020
The whole protest is gradually turning to a joke. The goal is to end police brutality, not this. God bless Nigeria!
Re: Gunshots As Cult Groups Hijack #EndSARS Protest In Benin by olumide4christ: 1:54pm On Oct 19, 2020
9jatriot:
I think the FG has adopted a strategy of not falling into the trap of sending the millitary and later be accused of trampling down on the right of protesters. As the protest begins to grow and disrupt the activities of innocent citizens, the same people who initially support the protest will be the same ones who will now call for it to end, at that point the gains of the protest will become eroded.

FG refused the millitary trap. In the coming days, those who are presently afraid to speak against the continuous protest will begin to lend in their voices. Rather unfortunate, things are now heading this way.

Sir, you got it completely right!

These have been my thoughts in the last few days. It's an easy way for the government to have their way and slowly but surely, it will happen just as you have said.

2 Likes

Re: Gunshots As Cult Groups Hijack #EndSARS Protest In Benin by Maromark(m): 1:58pm On Oct 19, 2020
Fake News
Re: Gunshots As Cult Groups Hijack #EndSARS Protest In Benin by PDPdestroyer(m): 1:59pm On Oct 19, 2020
And these are the youths we're clamouring to take over from the old brigade. The country has no future with youths like this

2 Likes

Re: Gunshots As Cult Groups Hijack #EndSARS Protest In Benin by rollandben(m): 2:02pm On Oct 19, 2020
Like I always said, Nigerian politician knows their way on us!
they know what to do to totally distract our attention...
they know how to play game on us BUT we seems not to understand them yet. They knew all this will happened because they planned it, thats why they keep mute when they supposed to speak and address the issue on ground.

They don't want me and you as a youth to know much about their political tricks, my Brother and Sister, we need to move this people out of power sooner than we expect because they are there not for the masses but for their selfish interest and for their immediate family and for their 4th generation to come.

This Benin jail break,hoodlums hijacking, and attacking the protesters has been planned by Nigeria Politician, why we were busy protesting they were quiet and busing strategizin how to cage and painted the peaceful protesters.
Their next plan now is to deployed soldiers on the street to man handle youths but we all die here as we have no where else to go. Together we fixed the falling Nigeria.
Re: Gunshots As Cult Groups Hijack #EndSARS Protest In Benin by Franktom247(m): 2:03pm On Oct 19, 2020
Sometimes i wonder if these set of people reside in the same country with us for this hardship,hunger and trying time person go send me this kind job well as far as it is nigeria and this apc government i am not suprised
Re: Gunshots As Cult Groups Hijack #EndSARS Protest In Benin by Ategberoson(m): 2:03pm On Oct 19, 2020
tesppidd:

I just want to know.

I wonder what the protesters who claimed they're defending if sick people die on the road due to road block

this is total insensitive

2 Likes

Re: Gunshots As Cult Groups Hijack #EndSARS Protest In Benin by Beetobee(f): 2:06pm On Oct 19, 2020
tesppidd:

I just want to know.

Exactly! If you know the beginning of something, you don't know the end till its over. They are moving in the same vein as SARS.

2 Likes

Re: Gunshots As Cult Groups Hijack #EndSARS Protest In Benin by yazga: 2:15pm On Oct 19, 2020
Lol. You want to convince Nigerians that protesters who are armed with just mobile phones and trash bags to pick up after themselves went to release criminals from jail.

You miscalculated.
SirBunky85:
keep deluding yourself
Re: Gunshots As Cult Groups Hijack #EndSARS Protest In Benin by MoneyTrees(m): 2:15pm On Oct 19, 2020
For the first time I'm going to call a fellow real niggarrr, bro
You made so much sense cheesy
You deserve to be in the Ministerial cabinet
Your logic & good reasoning made me grin widely grin grin grin

Thank you... don't mind em pvssy ass niggarrrz... tomorrow em kids will be wailing Government should provide....

Now's the time to set the stage, yet they can't get rid of the mediocrity eating inside em sad

yazga:
The thugs didn't break into the prison. The prisoners were released illegally by authorities to pin it on the protesters.

Don't mistake it for the other
I worked in two prisons including the 2nd biggest one in the South East as a 'Prison Doctor' for one year & I can bet my life that no jailbreak can be successful without the help of Prison Staff.

A Nigerian prison was overran and not a single gunshot was fired.

These people must take their citizens for fools.
Script well played .. Yesterday during the violence,the government kept quiet why ? Now they release the prisoners so it looked like the protesters did it even when the gates were still locked .. Security breach was internal but on whose orders.. Surely,the government.
A prisoner escaped in Benin today and said he’s been in prison since 2014 but he’s wearing this seasons Arsenal jersey
Weyrey should stop disguising.
The blood of the dead is crying,

Detained in Kirikiri as an activist fighting military dictatorship, I've a fair knowledge of the inside. When there is an unrest outside, the Chief Warder orders lockdown- every prisoner to his cell. How did those prisoners climb up the wall from the inside of Benin Prison?
Two possibilities:
1) The Chief Warder didn't order lockdown and warders were overpowered by the prisoners, inside, or;
2) The prison authority helped prisoners with ladders and climbing sheets, likely blankets
Knowing Benin has a history of jailbreaks- it happened in May 1989 during the anti-SAP protests. That time, the protesters freed the prisoners- the prison authority ought to have ordered a lockdown.
Either way the jailbreak has nothing to do with #EndSars

https://twitter.com/AbdulMahmud01/status/1318148215489896448

BREAKING NEWS: Airtime giveaway
Anonymous hacks Nigerian Stock Exchange website and also takes over the admin panel as markets open today.
Stop asking for money, go ask for justice. Focus. #EndSARS
Re: Gunshots As Cult Groups Hijack #EndSARS Protest In Benin by yazga: 2:16pm On Oct 19, 2020
For the record am a lady
MoneyTrees:

For the first time I'm going to call a fellow real niggarrr, bro
You made so much sense cheesy
You deserve to be in the Ministerial cabinet
Your logic & good reasoning made me grin widely grin grin grin

Thank you... don't mind em pvssy ass niggarrrz... tomorrow em kids will be wailing Government should provide....

Now's the time to set the stage, yet they can't get rid of the mediocrity eating inside em sad

Re: Gunshots As Cult Groups Hijack #EndSARS Protest In Benin by udomma1005(m): 2:19pm On Oct 19, 2020
tesppidd:

I just want to know.
I wanna know too angry

2 Likes

Re: Gunshots As Cult Groups Hijack #EndSARS Protest In Benin by engrjacuzzi: 2:19pm On Oct 19, 2020
we are in the perilous times.... he who has ear, let him hear
Re: Gunshots As Cult Groups Hijack #EndSARS Protest In Benin by yazga: 2:19pm On Oct 19, 2020
President Buhari was very vocal during the previous Govt.
He called for Goodluck's resignation on the basis of poor performance.
Today Buhari's performance is worse than that of Jonathan.
We put our hopes in him & he failed us.
I call for Buhari's resignation.
righteousness666:
how sure are you maybe those prisoners have killed the prison warden are you sure
Re: Gunshots As Cult Groups Hijack #EndSARS Protest In Benin by MoneyTrees(m): 2:22pm On Oct 19, 2020
Even as a lady... you're A REAL NIGGARRR
Aisha Yesuf is a REAL NIGGARRR
wink cheesy smiley

My Apologies ma'am, sorry I'll now call you a Dame cool smiley

your hubby/bf is so lucky to partner with such a real Dame with exceptional logical reasoning cool

yazga:
For the record am a lady
Re: Gunshots As Cult Groups Hijack #EndSARS Protest In Benin by modaink333: 2:23pm On Oct 19, 2020
csn01:

no ves what is FTC?
first to comment
Re: Gunshots As Cult Groups Hijack #EndSARS Protest In Benin by Nobody: 2:25pm On Oct 19, 2020
you are saying nonsense [s]
yazga:
President Buhari was very vocal during the previous Govt.
He called for Goodluck's resignation on the basis of poor performance.
Today Buhari's performance is worse than that of Jonathan.
We put our hopes in him & he failed us.
I call for Buhari's resignation.[/s]
Re: Gunshots As Cult Groups Hijack #EndSARS Protest In Benin by MoneyTrees(m): 2:28pm On Oct 19, 2020
A minute...ya location shows Maiduguri....
Check ya email grin

yazga:
For the record am a lady
Re: Gunshots As Cult Groups Hijack #EndSARS Protest In Benin by MoneyTrees(m): 2:31pm On Oct 19, 2020
A clueless niggarrr alleging that a Real niggarrr isn't logical grin cheesy
Damn niggarrrr... don't you know this Dame has gained a Real niggarrr as an admirer/Mascot

Back off cheesy cheesy wink grin

righteousness666:
you are saying nonsense [s]
Re: Gunshots As Cult Groups Hijack #EndSARS Protest In Benin by able20(m): 2:42pm On Oct 19, 2020
Activist001:
Benin boys will not let this protests succeed, its better they shut done all forms of protests in Edo State to prevent further break down of law and order. angry
Edo state always in the news for, cultism, Robbery & hooligans. Protest wey dey peaceful for other states.
Re: Gunshots As Cult Groups Hijack #EndSARS Protest In Benin by RegalB(f): 2:44pm On Oct 19, 2020
Exactly my only concern with the protest.
We're fast turning into the terror we're fighting against.
Ambulances were kept in traffic for close to 10hrs while miscreants took over the roads Friday night outwards Lagos.

tesppidd:

I just want to know.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2 Women Kidnap & Rape A Man In Zimbabwe, Leave Him Unconscious / Pictures Of Elephant Tusks Worth ₦22.3 Billion Intercepted In Lagos / Lady Burnt In Ilesha, Osun For 'Stealing Manhood' Was Mentally Ill - Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.