Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,996 members, 7,825,081 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Gunshots As Cult Groups Hijack #EndSARS Protest In Benin - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunshots As Cult Groups Hijack #EndSARS Protest In Benin (51779 Views)

Gunshots As Hoodlums Hijack Trucks, Steal Food Items In Niger State / Gunshots As Police Rescue Victim Abducted In Abuja, Arrest Kidnapper / Gunshots As Police, Okada And Keke Riders Clash In Ijora Lagos Over Ban (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunshots As Cult Groups Hijack #EndSARS Protest In Benin by Jecey751(m): 2:49pm On Oct 19, 2020
[color=#990000][/color] cryForce now cult even if they bring gangstars we will over take them
Re: Gunshots As Cult Groups Hijack #EndSARS Protest In Benin by IMAliyu(m): 2:52pm On Oct 19, 2020
These criminals will only serve to de-legitimise the actual protest.
Re: Gunshots As Cult Groups Hijack #EndSARS Protest In Benin by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 19, 2020
tesppidd:
When you protest and block the roads thereby violating the rights of other citizens by denying them access to go to hospitals, markets, interviews, schools, journeys and so on;

Does this still amount to a peaceful protest?

I just want to know.

No it is NOT!
Re: Gunshots As Cult Groups Hijack #EndSARS Protest In Benin by Golan007: 4:00pm On Oct 19, 2020
HAccord:
The cult groups were sponsored by the government, so as to give the #ENDSARS movement a bad name and hang it.

Why can't it be sponsored by PDP to ensure breakdown of law and order so as to give the government of the day a bad name?
Re: Gunshots As Cult Groups Hijack #EndSARS Protest In Benin by olorunyomi13773: 4:04pm On Oct 19, 2020
:For the record am a lady
Re: Gunshots As Cult Groups Hijack #EndSARS Protest In Benin by dex4sure: 4:22pm On Oct 19, 2020
Government and media houses at work....

Re: Gunshots As Cult Groups Hijack #EndSARS Protest In Benin by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 19, 2020
modaink333:
first to comment
you people ehh, how this one take become abbreviation. Haa, not even FTC ABUJA., first to comment? Lol.
Re: Gunshots As Cult Groups Hijack #EndSARS Protest In Benin by Earnonline7: 5:08pm On Oct 19, 2020
really
Re: Gunshots As Cult Groups Hijack #EndSARS Protest In Benin by Freelane33(m): 6:30pm On Oct 19, 2020
cool

Re: Gunshots As Cult Groups Hijack #EndSARS Protest In Benin by Antoeni(m): 6:54pm On Oct 19, 2020
Osagie and Co Una do well Ooo
The Law is Coming for you All ,
Foolish Children
Re: Gunshots As Cult Groups Hijack #EndSARS Protest In Benin by Mars16(m): 7:22pm On Oct 19, 2020
Nonsense cultists want to temper with this peaceful protest. The police should get all of them arrested and sent behind bars. Anyway we move. Nothing can stop an idea whose time has come.
Re: Gunshots As Cult Groups Hijack #EndSARS Protest In Benin by Dareal90s(m): 7:49pm On Oct 19, 2020
tesppidd:
When you protest and block the roads thereby violating the rights of other citizens by denying them access to go to hospitals, markets, interviews, schools, journeys and so on;

I just want to know.
Which foolish hospitals? Do we av hospitals, do we av good schools, do we have jobs?
Re: Gunshots As Cult Groups Hijack #EndSARS Protest In Benin by tesppidd: 7:53pm On Oct 19, 2020
Dareal90s:

Which foolish hospitals? Do we av hospitals, do we av good schools, do we have jobs?
So because you don't have them you will now block another citizen who wants to go and manage them from going abi?

Because you are more Nigerian than that person abi?

See how foolish you are?
Re: Gunshots As Cult Groups Hijack #EndSARS Protest In Benin by Dareal90s(m): 7:59pm On Oct 19, 2020
tesppidd:
So because you don't have them you will now block another citizen who wants to go and manage them from going abi?

Because you are more Nigerian than that person abi?

See how foolish you are?
Suffering and smiling, we know ur type, u go soon come Nairaland to beg for 2k alms. Mumu, na ur fight dem dey fight u dey do head like pangolo. Afofun
Re: Gunshots As Cult Groups Hijack #EndSARS Protest In Benin by BennyDGreat: 8:02pm On Oct 19, 2020
greenhulk:

There's no doubt that some people might actually be sponsoring these violent actions, but do not conclude that every violent actions are sponsored. Let me ask u, on a good normal day when there was no protests, do we have violent conducts or not? Is every armed robbery, kidnapping, cult clashes, etc SPONSORED? Now if these activities exist when there was law and order in the country, what makes u think they will seize to exist when there's chaos. If criminals operate at 30% when there was no protest, u expect their activity to increase to around 70% with all these protests, doesn't have to be sponsored.

You have a point. Thats why we are asking the government to take decisive steps.

Tell us all the things you want to do to resolve the issue, give a time frame, prosecute anybody that needs to be prosecuted.

The leaders think these protests will die a natural death. It's never going to happen. It's a NEW DAWN in Nigeria. They can't imagine being controlled by the people. Until they take visible steps, they will continue to feel the heat themselves.
Re: Gunshots As Cult Groups Hijack #EndSARS Protest In Benin by tesppidd: 8:04pm On Oct 19, 2020
Dareal90s:

Suffering and smiling, we know ur type, u go soon come Nairaland to beg for 2k alms. Mumu, na ur fight dem dey fight u dey do head like pangolo. Afofun
I can feed your extended family and employ you in a 6 figure salary.

In your myopia you think everyone is starving like you under Buhari.

Go out there and see people chopping and making money.

Only losers complain about Buhari.

Even some like you who have been starving since 2010 are blaming Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Gunshots As Cult Groups Hijack #EndSARS Protest In Benin by Dareal90s(m): 8:09pm On Oct 19, 2020
tesppidd:
I can feed your extended family and employ you in a 6 figure salary.

In your myopia you think everyone is starving like you under Buhari.

Go out there and see people chopping and making money.

Only losers complain about Buhari.

Even some like you who have been starving since 2010 are blaming Buhari.
That was what one fool said that he can feed my family, I later saw him begging Nairalanders for any amount. I make money in my room, I don't look for useless nd fake government jobs u claim u av. If u want money tell me, I will credit u 2k.
Re: Gunshots As Cult Groups Hijack #EndSARS Protest In Benin by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 19, 2020
BennyDGreat:

You have a point. Thats why we are asking the government to take decisive steps.

Tell us all the things you want to do to resolve the issue, give a time frame, prosecute anybody that needs to be prosecuted.

The leaders think these protests will die a natural death. It's never going to happen. It's a NEW DAWN in Nigeria. They can't imagine being controlled by the people. Until they take visible steps, they will continue to feel the heat themselves.

Yes agreed, the president need to address the country and give us the plans they have to meet the demands of the protesters. After that there's no reason why the protest should continue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunshots As Cult Groups Hijack #EndSARS Protest In Benin by jspinsight: 8:23pm On Oct 19, 2020
I tink with d attitude of majority of Nigerian youth, our current Set of leaders maybe called past heroes in years to come..God forbid
Re: Gunshots As Cult Groups Hijack #EndSARS Protest In Benin by supercase1(m): 10:01pm On Oct 19, 2020
tesppidd:

I just want to know.
u rather ask what lead to these present actions rather than drawing and seeking fake and Hypocritical sympathy
Re: Gunshots As Cult Groups Hijack #EndSARS Protest In Benin by osazsky(m): 5:10am On Oct 20, 2020
Activist001:
Benin boys will not let this protests succeed, its better they shut done all forms of protests in Edo State to prevent further break down of law and order. angry
see the youth that want to be president saying buhari is too old.funny set of people..last last na we masses go still suffer am.i have been laughing since yesterday..u release murderers rapist..they happy..it will hunt us back.now the military will have a reason to be on the streets.where are the foolish celebrities that started this.when it gets hot they will run to america and be giving youth mind from Michigan
Re: Gunshots As Cult Groups Hijack #EndSARS Protest In Benin by yazga: 11:51am On Oct 20, 2020
responded
MoneyTrees:
A minute...ya location shows Maiduguri....
Check ya email grin

Re: Gunshots As Cult Groups Hijack #EndSARS Protest In Benin by MoneyTrees(m): 1:17pm On Oct 20, 2020
No email received
Send ya WhatsApp number to i0ffice12acc@gmail.com

Who knows if ya the wife I've
been praying in shiloh for
That's if you're the gal on your profile grin grin grin cool

Pvssy ass niggarrr people; AVOID ME NOW
yazga:
responded
Re: Gunshots As Cult Groups Hijack #EndSARS Protest In Benin by Kuruptnigga: 3:42pm On Oct 20, 2020
csn01:

no ves what is FTC?
First to comment! That's the meaning
Re: Gunshots As Cult Groups Hijack #EndSARS Protest In Benin by Kuruptnigga: 4:09pm On Oct 20, 2020
Dareal90s:

Abeg no kill me with laugh biko grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2 Women Kidnap & Rape A Man In Zimbabwe, Leave Him Unconscious / Pictures Of Elephant Tusks Worth ₦22.3 Billion Intercepted In Lagos / Lady Burnt In Ilesha, Osun For 'Stealing Manhood' Was Mentally Ill - Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.