Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,203 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

EndSARS: Edo Protesters Carry Coffin & Chant "Buhari Must Go" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS: Edo Protesters Carry Coffin & Chant "Buhari Must Go" (69896 Views)

Kano Residents Bury APC In A Mock Coffin, Chant 'Bamayi!" (Video) / #NorthIsBleeding Protesters Defy Police, Chant 'Buhari Is A Terrorist, Bandit' / Youths Chant "BUHARI MUST GO" At Boss Mustapha At Jonathan's Book Launch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Edo Protesters Carry Coffin & Chant "Buhari Must Go" by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 19, 2020
MYZOLE:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2TpyV_H6J4

Angry EndSARS protesters were seen on Monday morning, chanting "Buhari must go" in the streets of Edo state.

The protesters were also seen carrying a coffin with the Presidents name inscribed on it.
he don happen
Dis sweet me dye

Revolution is now!

#EndSWAT

#BuhariMustGo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Edo Protesters Carry Coffin & Chant "Buhari Must Go" by ikorodureporta: 2:21pm On Oct 19, 2020
The spirit is moving cheesy unto another level

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Edo Protesters Carry Coffin & Chant "Buhari Must Go" by kambili999(f): 2:21pm On Oct 19, 2020
hakeem4:
The only problem I have with this prisoners that escaped from benin prison is that how can you come out with earpiece and phones. Computer village dey the prison ni?
that one shocked me to my marrows

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: EndSARS: Edo Protesters Carry Coffin & Chant "Buhari Must Go" by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 19, 2020
MYZOLE:

Angry EndSARS protesters were seen on Monday morning, chanting "Buhari must go" in the streets of Edo state.

The protesters were also seen carrying a coffin with the Presidents name inscribed on it.
he don happen
Dis sweet me dye

Revolution is now!

#EndSWAT

#Buh.ariMustGo

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Edo Protesters Carry Coffin & Chant "Buhari Must Go" by ovie8200: 2:21pm On Oct 19, 2020
Democracynna:
When will Buhari address the protesters live?.

The man can't address anything. In an insane society, the leader would have come out everyday to address the people and the nation. Bubu is a liabilty to Nigeria. He has nothing upstairs.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Edo Protesters Carry Coffin & Chant "Buhari Must Go" by ivolt: 2:21pm On Oct 19, 2020
hakeem4:
The only problem I have with this prisoners that escaped from benin prison is that how can you come out with earpiece and phones. Computer village dey the prison ni?
That is how the north was denying Boko Haram until it consumes them.
#StopTheThug
Re: EndSARS: Edo Protesters Carry Coffin & Chant "Buhari Must Go" by Sheina(f): 2:21pm On Oct 19, 2020
Julsbagg:

So what do you want now ma'm?? cheesy
Restitution cry
Just help me write @Sheina can cook orisirisi,she dey find money,once a week,4 times in a month,she'll cook several dishes for you and she's very affordable cry and I'll be fine cry

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EndSARS: Edo Protesters Carry Coffin & Chant "Buhari Must Go" by mrkings84(m): 2:21pm On Oct 19, 2020
And some of the prisoners that just escaped had to joined the protests. Nice!!
Re: EndSARS: Edo Protesters Carry Coffin & Chant "Buhari Must Go" by cmikel: 2:22pm On Oct 19, 2020
primestreams:
Modified:

Edo prison break is staged to black mail protesters

The new strategy is to

1. Use army to treaten social media users

2.Free prisoners to cause chaos , use thugs or other means to cause chaos.

3. Use payed social media e-rats to attack and backlash the protest on social media.

The plan is on smooth

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Edo Protesters Carry Coffin & Chant "Buhari Must Go" by Righteousness89(m): 2:22pm On Oct 19, 2020
Prechgold1180:
wetyn happen 1985
Abeg Ask Google!
What happened to Pmb in 1985 as President?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Edo Protesters Carry Coffin & Chant "Buhari Must Go" by EdoPrince93(m): 2:22pm On Oct 19, 2020
naturefellow:
you would never see on threads like this

how would he be seen on threads like this?? He's probably hiding his useless head in shame...600 years of suffering for him...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EndSARS: Edo Protesters Carry Coffin & Chant "Buhari Must Go" by Salmoneus(m): 2:22pm On Oct 19, 2020
hakeem4:

Contraband is in ALL prisons on Earth...
Re: EndSARS: Edo Protesters Carry Coffin & Chant "Buhari Must Go" by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 19, 2020
souljaslim:

Wrong opinion to have at this point
What I meant is there is not legal/constitutional stuff that could make him vacate office since he was democratically elected
If a referendum is done, a number of persons will support him
Don't forget, this just a section of the country
Re: EndSARS: Edo Protesters Carry Coffin & Chant "Buhari Must Go" by Soulsymbol99: 2:23pm On Oct 19, 2020
we should be beyond #endsars nw.we should move to #Buharimustgo.is nw or neva people of God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Edo Protesters Carry Coffin & Chant "Buhari Must Go" by EdoPrince93(m): 2:23pm On Oct 19, 2020
Gandollaar:
Abeg where the vulture seller dey sef? grin

Away from threads like this as usual...Bloody dingbat like him..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Edo Protesters Carry Coffin & Chant "Buhari Must Go" by olatuns2017: 2:23pm On Oct 19, 2020
MYZOLE:

Crocodile smile Vs mob

Tomorrow is the date
Venues : block major roads
Ticket: Ur camera phones

Lots of decipline actions

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Edo Protesters Carry Coffin & Chant "Buhari Must Go" by BigBashiru: 2:23pm On Oct 19, 2020
Macsjebs:
Hmmm, well, he would come 2023 since he was democratically elected! Just my opinion, I stand to be corrected
Have you seen my signature today?, if yes, thanks, God Bless you
If no, Why haven't you?

Buhari has refused to sign electronic voting into law suggesting the office if the president dies not regard all the slain during the last presidential elections sad

The President has done well in other areas such as Agriculture and should continue to be given the respect and dignity of His office
Re: EndSARS: Edo Protesters Carry Coffin & Chant "Buhari Must Go" by Creeza(m): 2:24pm On Oct 19, 2020
Makavelli25:
I trust Edo people. if the protest is going bad it will start in Edo
I swear. grin My people too stubborn

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Edo Protesters Carry Coffin & Chant "Buhari Must Go" by uptimum123(m): 2:24pm On Oct 19, 2020
DamZik:

Revolution is now!

#EndSWAT

#BuhariMustGo

You will rather leave for us
Re: EndSARS: Edo Protesters Carry Coffin & Chant "Buhari Must Go" by Gandollaar(f): 2:24pm On Oct 19, 2020
EdoPrince93:

Away from threads like this as usual...Bloody dingbat like him..
Hahaha cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Edo Protesters Carry Coffin & Chant "Buhari Must Go" by AreaFada2: 2:24pm On Oct 19, 2020
OVB123:
Benin people nor dey fall hand at all.

Warri, Sapele and Port-Harcourt should follow suite.

These are the cities with people who get liver.

Those "suffersticated ones" that talk from both sides of the mouth will soon be going to connive with their Northern masters hoping to enter Aso Rock in 2023. shocked

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EndSARS: Edo Protesters Carry Coffin & Chant "Buhari Must Go" by jrusky(m): 2:25pm On Oct 19, 2020
Politician should stop using thugs to attack EndSar protesters orelse this issue will turn National upheaval.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Edo Protesters Carry Coffin & Chant "Buhari Must Go" by FX(m): 2:25pm On Oct 19, 2020
hakeem4:
So you dont know. You can have all you want inside a Nigerian Prison. The question is do you have some money to settle. You can have a palace inside the prison. The prison is like normal life outside of the prison. The rich rules.
Re: EndSARS: Edo Protesters Carry Coffin & Chant "Buhari Must Go" by uptimum123(m): 2:25pm On Oct 19, 2020
Soulsymbol99:
we should be beyond #endsars nw.we should move to #Buharimustgo.is nw or neva people of God.

Sebi na you and your family vote for am

Go commit am make we see

Fools
Re: EndSARS: Edo Protesters Carry Coffin & Chant "Buhari Must Go" by faithful2911(m): 2:25pm On Oct 19, 2020
Righteousness89:
This Tempo of this Protest is going to another level..
I Hope what Happened in 1985 will not Repeat itself in 2020
You did not advice the coffin undertakers to care for their souls in eternity cool
Re: EndSARS: Edo Protesters Carry Coffin & Chant "Buhari Must Go" by tot(f): 2:26pm On Oct 19, 2020
Gandollaar:
Abeg where the vulture seller dey sef? grin

Ilovedemmanna is his new moniker, he is still spamming threads everywhere like a broken record.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Edo Protesters Carry Coffin & Chant "Buhari Must Go" by MajohBankz: 2:26pm On Oct 19, 2020
As far as I'm concerned, someone from Aso Rock should address the country live outside the gate. Be it Mr Buhari, baba Buhari, president Buhari GMB, PMB, any of them. Else it'll be confirmed that it is actually Yusuf Abubakar that's in there and Buhari is dead and gone
#RestructureNIGERIA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Edo Protesters Carry Coffin & Chant "Buhari Must Go" by benzine: 2:26pm On Oct 19, 2020
Fahdiga:
This is what we should have been clamouring from the beginning. but it is never late. Buhari should resign with immediate effect

Shut up. He was democratically elected
Re: EndSARS: Edo Protesters Carry Coffin & Chant "Buhari Must Go" by Born2Breed(f): 2:26pm On Oct 19, 2020
hakeem4:
The only problem I have with these prisoners that escaped from Benin prison is that how can you come out with earpiece and phones. Computer village dey the prison ni?

People were already scaling the fence before the gate was even opened up.

This was a well-coordinated jail break organized by insiders.

The full story will soon burst open.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Edo Protesters Carry Coffin & Chant "Buhari Must Go" by OdumegwuOjukwu: 2:26pm On Oct 19, 2020
zionmde:
Rubbish
Buhari was democratically elected.

He owes nobody his resignation, he must remain there till his time elapses

Maybe by then we will learn how to vote without the mindset of spiting one tribe or another

Being democratically elected doesn't mean you can't honorably resign when the people demands it.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EndSARS: Edo Protesters Carry Coffin & Chant "Buhari Must Go" by Yoighaman(m): 2:27pm On Oct 19, 2020
The chicken is coming home to roost.

Now, the real intentions of the Nigerian Youths and Protestors are now being made obvious, not the #ENDSARS undercover, now let's see the response of our leaders, now that power is about to be wrestled from them; we have been waiting for this day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Edo Protesters Carry Coffin & Chant "Buhari Must Go" by eedimo(m): 2:27pm On Oct 19, 2020
vibbb:
Chai. Now that they have declared 24 hours curfew in Benin city. This is to show that the Government are seating on a time bomb. The youths has finally woken up. #D Monster U Made.
On the other other hand, the protests in Edo went too far from a peaceful protests. It shouldn't have been.
Any how e dey be the revolution has begun.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Top 7 Young Nigerians Who Are Likely To Become President / 10 States With The Highest Number Of Registered Voters As Of August 1, 2022 / #endsars: Heavy Security At Aso Rock Gate As Thugs Besiege Eagle Square

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.