Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,389 members, 7,822,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

EndSARS: Edo Protesters Carry Coffin & Chant "Buhari Must Go" - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS: Edo Protesters Carry Coffin & Chant "Buhari Must Go" (69953 Views)

Kano Residents Bury APC In A Mock Coffin, Chant 'Bamayi!" (Video) / #NorthIsBleeding Protesters Defy Police, Chant 'Buhari Is A Terrorist, Bandit' / Youths Chant "BUHARI MUST GO" At Boss Mustapha At Jonathan's Book Launch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Edo Protesters Carry Coffin & Chant "Buhari Must Go" by chuksinlid(m): 2:44pm On Oct 19, 2020
Re: EndSARS: Edo Protesters Carry Coffin & Chant "Buhari Must Go" by zionmde: 2:45pm On Oct 19, 2020
CheGuevara102:

Which election? The one you people rigged. Don't worry we shall know who owns this country between the south and North. Mark my words, we the southern youths are taken over this very soon either by hook or by crook.
who rigged the elections in the south? How many states in south west did buhari lose?
Who and who were used to rig the election? Old men or kids, or is it not the same youths.

If elections were rigged in the south, then southern youths were used to rig the election. Keep boasting of southern youths. Hope u are not counting South west among the southern youths, or have u ever seen SS/SE and SW ever agree politically. Settle dat before u start to reason northern youths

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Edo Protesters Carry Coffin & Chant "Buhari Must Go" by Abyima(m): 2:45pm On Oct 19, 2020
My Edo people also sent Babaginda out of Aso rock by carrying a coffin to seek international intervention. Edo cool

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EndSARS: Edo Protesters Carry Coffin & Chant "Buhari Must Go" by mek224(m): 2:45pm On Oct 19, 2020
are you sure he is alive
ovie8200:

The man can't address anything. An insame society, the leader will come out everyday to address the people and the nation. Bubu is a liabilty to Nigeria. The have nothing upstairs.
Re: EndSARS: Edo Protesters Carry Coffin & Chant "Buhari Must Go" by Righteousness89(m): 2:46pm On Oct 19, 2020
na2016:

The way it is going, it may happen!!

It has all the Signs my Brother!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Edo Protesters Carry Coffin & Chant "Buhari Must Go" by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 19, 2020
Nightstalker:
Well done

In Edo state we don't make noise

We don't sell our people out for money like tinubu

We don't share kerosene in the face of filth and crime like Ikpeazu

We don't cry and pray while herds men kill our people like ortom of benue does

We don't raise touts to super stars like tinubu did mc oluomo.... just ask bobby

We in Edo state are a proud people

We don't chest beat like South East or practice hatred, betrayal and tribalism like South West does.

An Edo man's yes is his yes and his no is his no, we are not them, we don't change mouth

We lead the world follows

Division has ruined your sense of reasoning. Too bad.

Edo is the best and you allowed Lucky to rape your state for eight years. You didn't stone Oshiomole, oh I forgot Iyamu and Anini

We are talking of #ensars and you are there claiming superiority.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Edo Protesters Carry Coffin & Chant "Buhari Must Go" by Sheina(f): 2:47pm On Oct 19, 2020
Julsbagg:
Omo!!!

Shey Buhari say him wicked, we go show am pepper!!!

Check out @Sheina can cook orisirisi,she dey find money,once a week,4 times in a month,she'll cook several dishes for you and she's very affordable......
You're a Darling kiss
Thank you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Edo Protesters Carry Coffin & Chant "Buhari Must Go" by Righteousness89(m): 2:48pm On Oct 19, 2020
Cantonese:

What happened in 1985 please?
What Just Happened in Mali Happened to Pmb in 1985..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Edo Protesters Carry Coffin & Chant "Buhari Must Go" by zionmde: 2:48pm On Oct 19, 2020
Ladycewhy:
Exactly , asking him to go is likened to the rant of an ignorant child.

They can only demand for good governance and better policies that favor the people , anything outside that is tantamount to futility.
leave those ignorant people. they thing nigeria is all about abuja, lagos and edo state, they forget the bulk of the northern states who would rather rain down violence in this country dan see buhari resign

When it was time for election we were all hearing, buhari for another term, den osibanjo or tinubu next, As long as their tribe were promised the slot for 2023, they never cared.

Now lets enjoy the ride till 2023.
Re: EndSARS: Edo Protesters Carry Coffin & Chant "Buhari Must Go" by mek224(m): 2:48pm On Oct 19, 2020
If I'm in charge, any senator that is not willing to collect 350k should resign
engrjacuzzi:
Nigeria must be fixed. we can't be operating on lies, propaganda and fake promises. this protest should be a wake up call to everyone that enough is enough.
Buhari has failed Nigerians!
All Service chiefs must be replaced!!
all Senators and House Reps must be on IPPIS!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Edo Protesters Carry Coffin & Chant "Buhari Must Go" by OdumegwuOjukwu: 2:49pm On Oct 19, 2020
zionmde:

no it means nobody will hold u at ransom if u also refuse to resign.
Its ur right not to resign if u dont wish to. Look at us talking about resignation wen election was just last year.
Rubbish

Alright. I made my comment cos I assumed your inferred that democracy excludes common sense, and common good.

Buhari has always been a disaster, it shocked me to marrow how he was re-elected. He should see out his term though.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Edo Protesters Carry Coffin & Chant "Buhari Must Go" by Splintinterior: 2:50pm On Oct 19, 2020
MYZOLE:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2TpyV_H6J4

Angry EndSARS protesters were seen on Monday morning, chanting "Buhari must go" in the streets of Edo state.

The protesters were also seen carrying a coffin with the Presidents name inscribed on it.
Breaking News: #EndSARS peaceful protesters don't go about taunting or intimidating anyone.
It is a peaceful protest and it wishes to disassociate itself from these violent impostors
Re: EndSARS: Edo Protesters Carry Coffin & Chant "Buhari Must Go" by CheGuevara102: 2:50pm On Oct 19, 2020
zionmde:

who rigged the elections in the south? How many states in south west did buhari lose?
Who and who were used to rig the election? Old men or kids, or is it not the same youths.

If elections were rigged in the south, then southern youths were used to rig the election. Keep boasting of southern youths. Hope u are not counting South west among the southern youths, or have u ever seen SS/SE and SW ever agree politically. Settle dat before u start to reason northern youths

have u ever seen SS/SE and SW ever agree politically? If that's what you're banking on then you've lost already. The struggle to take back what rightfully belongs to the Nigerian youths knows no tribe or language. This protest is being carried out in all region of Nigeria even the Myopic North. It's a pity you can't read the handwritten on the wall, we are coming for people like u soon.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Edo Protesters Carry Coffin & Chant "Buhari Must Go" by chinedu2henry: 2:50pm On Oct 19, 2020
Righteousness89:
This Tempo of this Protest is going to another level..
I Hope what Happened in 1985 will not Repeat itself in 2020
Are you talking of China massacre
Re: EndSARS: Edo Protesters Carry Coffin & Chant "Buhari Must Go" by SweetCunt97(f): 2:51pm On Oct 19, 2020
Good. But they need to pay back all d billions embezzled. The debt to China nkor? Fvcking illiterates in power
Re: EndSARS: Edo Protesters Carry Coffin & Chant "Buhari Must Go" by CodeTemplar: 2:51pm On Oct 19, 2020
Righteousness89:
This Tempo of this Protest is going to another level..
I Hope what Happened in 1985 will not Repeat itself in 2020
So bubu has had the anointing of chaos so long.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Edo Protesters Carry Coffin & Chant "Buhari Must Go" by eddyslim(m): 2:52pm On Oct 19, 2020
If there is no Justice for the people, let there be no peace for the government

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Edo Protesters Carry Coffin & Chant "Buhari Must Go" by div111(m): 2:53pm On Oct 19, 2020
hakeem4:
The only problem I have with this prisoners that escaped from benin prison is that how can you come out with earpiece and phones. Computer village dey the prison ni?

This got me laughing grin cheesy

Govt think say we be mumu. Chai!!

There wasn't even a single gunshot grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Edo Protesters Carry Coffin & Chant "Buhari Must Go" by zionmde: 2:53pm On Oct 19, 2020
OdumegwuOjukwu:

Alright. I made my comment cos I assumed your inferred that democracy excludes common sense, and common good.

Buhari has always been a disaster, it shocked me to marrow how he was re-elected. He should see out his term though.
very good. As long as I know, a lot of people on the streets today voted him. Up to the extent one tribe in the south was threatening another tribe in the same south because they envisaged they will vote for the opposition. I was even hearing comments like ''If u want to vote... go to ur state (erosion ravaged state) and vote
Am glad its not only the erosion ravaged people that are crying today. We enjoy the ride together
Re: EndSARS: Edo Protesters Carry Coffin & Chant "Buhari Must Go" by Ladycewhy(f): 2:54pm On Oct 19, 2020
zionmde:

leave those ignorant people. they thing nigeria is all about abuja, lagos and edo state, they forget the bulk of the northern states who would rather rain down violence in this country dan see buhari resign

When it was time for election we were all hearing, buhari for another term, den osibanjo or tinubu next, As long as their tribe were promised the slot for 2023, they never cared.

Now lets enjoy the ride till 2023.
I feel embarrassed seeing this behavior. Many southerners don't understand political chess ,yes we might have a more educated population but that is where it ends , let's not even talk about the disunity in the south that one is story for another day.

When the army anounced their operation crocodile smile, it was broadcasted that every protester get the Nigerian flag , I had hoped that by today there will be massive turn out of protesters holding the Nigerian flag , I was hopeful that the youths will checkmate the government , but now I am disappointed.
Re: EndSARS: Edo Protesters Carry Coffin & Chant "Buhari Must Go" by Kestolove(m): 2:54pm On Oct 19, 2020
Buhari Die!! Die!! Die ooooooooo buhari die

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Edo Protesters Carry Coffin & Chant "Buhari Must Go" by Julsbagg(m): 2:55pm On Oct 19, 2020
tot:

Heya, that's kind of you to help her place the message there after snatching frontpage lol.

Who would ever thought wink wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Edo Protesters Carry Coffin & Chant "Buhari Must Go" by DisLifeSha: 2:55pm On Oct 19, 2020
Buhari would not be there the second time if our elections were credible. Rigged elections. Nigeria needs restructuring to make the center federal government less juicy

zionmde:
Rubbish
Buhari was democratically elected.

He owes nobody his resignation, he must remain there till his time elapses

Maybe by then we will learn how to vote without the mindset of spiting one tribe or another

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: EndSARS: Edo Protesters Carry Coffin & Chant "Buhari Must Go" by Oyibopigin: 2:56pm On Oct 19, 2020
hakeem4:
The only problem I have with this prisoners that escaped from benin prison is that how can you come out with earpiece and phones. Computer village dey the prison ni?

then you are not a tight man

in Nigeria prison laptop is allowed and also phones

most of the young boys way day prison today still day bomb word with friends and hangout
Re: EndSARS: Edo Protesters Carry Coffin & Chant "Buhari Must Go" by juman(m): 2:56pm On Oct 19, 2020
You see.

They have deviated from their goal and miss it totally.
Re: EndSARS: Edo Protesters Carry Coffin & Chant "Buhari Must Go" by zionmde: 2:57pm On Oct 19, 2020
CheGuevara102:

have u ever seen SS/SE and SW ever agree politically? If that's what you're banking on then you've lost already. The struggle to take back what rightfully belongs to the Nigerian youths knows no tribe or language. This protest is being carried out in all region of Nigeria even the Myopic North. It's a pity you can't read the handwritten on the wall, we are coming for people like u soon.

bookmark this post and quote me after 2023 election. Remember i said this

SE/SS and SW will never align to vote for the same candidate. NEVER!!!!!!
I can bet everything on dat.

The fragile unity u are seeing today is simly because ENDSARS had nothing to do with politics initially, moreover the killings spread evenly across the south. Dont take that unity to the bank.
Re: EndSARS: Edo Protesters Carry Coffin & Chant "Buhari Must Go" by tot(f): 2:57pm On Oct 19, 2020
Julsbagg:

Who would ever thought wink wink

Kudos smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Edo Protesters Carry Coffin & Chant "Buhari Must Go" by rollandben(m): 2:57pm On Oct 19, 2020
honestly, as Nigerians citizens we are all tired of this Buharis administration, no peace in the country, na so so confusion everywhere, this is the worsiest Nigeria ever produced. I so much regret having this Man as my president.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Edo Protesters Carry Coffin & Chant "Buhari Must Go" by juman(m): 2:58pm On Oct 19, 2020
Oyibopigin:

then you are not a tight man

in Nigeria prison laptop is allowed and also phones

most of the young boys way day prison today still day bomb word with friends and hangout

No, no.

Phones are not allowed in the prison.
But people may smuggle it in.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Edo Protesters Carry Coffin & Chant "Buhari Must Go" by King2019(m): 2:58pm On Oct 19, 2020
Nightstalker:
Well done

In Edo state we don't make noise

We don't sell our people out for money like tinubu

We don't share kerosene in the face of filth and crime like Ikpeazu

We don't cry and pray while herds men kill our people like ortom of benue does

We don't raise touts to super stars like tinubu did mc oluomo.... just ask bobby

We in Edo state are a proud people

We don't chest beat like South East or practice hatred, betrayal and tribalism like South West does.

An Edo man's yes is his yes and his no is his no, we are not them, we don't change mouth

We lead the world follows

The day you realise you are your own person you will stop associating people with their tribe

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Edo Protesters Carry Coffin & Chant "Buhari Must Go" by abokimallam: 2:59pm On Oct 19, 2020
Buhari is a part of the insecurity in Nigeria. He is only after the welfare of his Fulani herdsmen. As long as they are successful in their kidnapping and banditry expeditions,he is okay. He protects them and send security agents to the left when HE knows they are operating on the right so that they would not be harmed. SAI BUHARI.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EndSARS: Edo Protesters Carry Coffin & Chant "Buhari Must Go" by zionmde: 2:59pm On Oct 19, 2020
DisLifeSha:
Buhari would not be there the second time if our elections were credible. Rigged elections. Nigeria needs restructuring to make the center federal government less juicy

Buhari won that election big time
He had the north and South west. So who are u blaming

Or have u forgotten quickly that SW are still hoping that with Buhari's win, The slot will get to their son next. Southern political unity can never happen. If u are looking for someone to pamper the reality we are all facing, then absolutely not people like me

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Many Feared Dead In A Fresh Bomb Blast At Kano Central Mosque / N700,000: Nigerian Senators Monthly Salary Revealed / Alfa Belgore & P&ID: Who Is Salihu Modibbo Alfa Belgore?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.