Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,771 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:37 PM

My Daughter Locks Herself Up Every 2 Two Days, I Put Camera In Her Room And Saw - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Daughter Locks Herself Up Every 2 Two Days, I Put Camera In Her Room And Saw (10946 Views)

Ifeoluwa Adekunle, AAUA Student Found Dead In Her Room / My Wife Killed My First Child, There Is A Shrine In Her Room— Man Tells Court / Lady Escapes Being Hit By Stray Bullet In Her Room (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Daughter Locks Herself Up Every 2 Two Days, I Put Camera In Her Room And Saw by andyanders: 10:48pm On Oct 19, 2020
banjicom:

It will not be better for your unfortunate life you this broke ass blogger. I didn't even visit your site and you are here cursing your entire generation.

May the God of thunder strike your entire generation for me. May stray bullet kill you before the ending of this year. May you never use that your hand write good things in life again. Oloriburuku, omoale jatjati.

If they born you well, reply me again and i will make sure i deal with you this week.
Don't mind the useless blogger. Useless thread he wants people to click and at the same time, cursing someone. That goes to show that he is of no class and cannot make it through blogging. If he cannot take insult in a public forum, that goes to show his animalistic attitude.

2 Likes

Re: My Daughter Locks Herself Up Every 2 Two Days, I Put Camera In Her Room And Saw by IMAMofWAR: 10:54pm On Oct 19, 2020
Adefemi504:

As you stopped people from visiting my site, that is how other people will stop any good thing coming your way.

As you are an enemy of progress, so shall the whole world become enemy to your own progress.

Is it your data that they are using?
May SARS kill you dia you idiot
omo i don laugh tire today. this is the funniest thing i have read in a very long time. bruhhhhhhhhhhhhh grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: My Daughter Locks Herself Up Every 2 Two Days, I Put Camera In Her Room And Saw by supercase1(m): 11:14pm On Oct 19, 2020
Adefemi504:

As you stopped people from visiting my site, that is how other people will stop any good thing coming your way.

As you are an enemy of progress, so shall the whole world become enemy to your own progress.

haba,Oga be civil naw grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Daughter Locks Herself Up Every 2 Two Days, I Put Camera In Her Room And Saw by ruffhandu: 11:15pm On Oct 19, 2020
I wanted to even complete the story with my own version. grin
Re: My Daughter Locks Herself Up Every 2 Two Days, I Put Camera In Her Room And Saw by supercase1(m): 11:18pm On Oct 19, 2020
banjicom:

It will not be better for your unfortunate life you this broke ass blogger. I didn't even visit your site and you are here cursing your entire generation.

May the God of thunder strike your entire generation for me. May stray bullet kill you before the ending of this year. May you never use that your hand write good things in life again. Oloriburuku, omoale jatjati.

If they born you well, reply me again and i will make sure i deal with you this week.
u see why police brutality is so rampant in Nigeria cheesy look at what u are wishing your fellow man just because of a misunderstanding/dispute imagine now say u be SARS officer and u con know where the blogger guy dey stay,he con even dey stay not too far from your place grin
chai!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: My Daughter Locks Herself Up Every 2 Two Days, I Put Camera In Her Room And Saw by DiegoMaria(m): 11:22pm On Oct 19, 2020
Adefemi504:

No kill urself

2 Likes

Re: My Daughter Locks Herself Up Every 2 Two Days, I Put Camera In Her Room And Saw by Karemarealty288(m): 11:50pm On Oct 19, 2020
Adefemi504:

This thing pain you no be small....

7 Likes

Re: My Daughter Locks Herself Up Every 2 Two Days, I Put Camera In Her Room And Saw by Binarytimes: 2:02am On Oct 20, 2020
Adefemi504:

Poor and broke niggas
Seriously ? And you need his traffic to your worthless blog... Get your head straightened out.

2 Likes

Re: My Daughter Locks Herself Up Every 2 Two Days, I Put Camera In Her Room And Saw by Nuclear99(m): 3:02am On Oct 20, 2020
Adefemi504:

5 Likes

Re: My Daughter Locks Herself Up Every 2 Two Days, I Put Camera In Her Room And Saw by abbaashiru(m): 3:58am On Oct 20, 2020
La click Lala (sticlala)
Re: My Daughter Locks Herself Up Every 2 Two Days, I Put Camera In Her Room And Saw by NaijaOlosho(f): 4:21am On Oct 20, 2020
Adefemi504:

Better go and start a niche site

Target USA

Create rich contents and start enjoying organic traffic from google.

Stop this mumu way of hunting for traffic and let me remind you that Nigeria traffic is as useless as the government right

4 Likes

Re: My Daughter Locks Herself Up Every 2 Two Days, I Put Camera In Her Room And Saw by 444crop: 5:27am On Oct 20, 2020
Stopped people from visiting your site to read your rubbish Is that supposed to be a good prayer ur praying? Go and find something good to write
Adefemi504:

Re: My Daughter Locks Herself Up Every 2 Two Days, I Put Camera In Her Room And Saw by sunshineV(f): 9:00am On Oct 20, 2020
tobechi74:

I am a blogger too. I paste the full content and reference my blog as source. If you want more,you may or may not visit my site .
What you just did is manipulation. You feed half info, make them curious so you lure them to your site . You are only concerned about your site number of view and not your reader.
If I investigate further,I will realize that you copied that news from somewhere without referencing the source. This is another cheating.
It is you who deserved punnishnent and not someone who actually visited your blog and decided to share his information openly. Will God punnish anyone for being generous? No.
Go ask for God forgiveness. Go and sin no more
im even sure d news is fake. be like nollywood film
Re: My Daughter Locks Herself Up Every 2 Two Days, I Put Camera In Her Room And Saw by Openbusiness: 9:02am On Oct 20, 2020
andyanders:
Don't mind the useless blogger. Useless thread he wants people to click and at the same time, cursing someone. That goes to show that he is of no class and cannot make it through blogging. If he cannot take insult in a public forum, that goes to show his animalistic attitude.
It's not even about taking insult on public forum, nobody insulted him from the beginning na. It was the OP himself that started insulting and started cursing because his click bait backfired grin I never see this kain tin before grin OP desperately wants traffic to his site so bad grin. Dis wan fit do juju make people dey visit him site grin

2 Likes

Re: My Daughter Locks Herself Up Every 2 Two Days, I Put Camera In Her Room And Saw by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:49am On Oct 20, 2020
laughing

this is a comedy thread
Re: My Daughter Locks Herself Up Every 2 Two Days, I Put Camera In Her Room And Saw by KingMack(m): 10:04am On Oct 20, 2020
VEXT:

Hahaahahha... I no fit laugh oo

The thing pepper mint the guygrin

Re: My Daughter Locks Herself Up Every 2 Two Days, I Put Camera In Her Room And Saw by Shortyy(f): 11:20am On Oct 20, 2020
NaijaOlosho:

Better go and start a niche site

Target USA

Create rich contents and start enjoying organic traffic from google.

Stop this mumu way of hunting for traffic and let me remind you that Nigeria traffic is as useless as the government right

What is niche site and how does it work?
Re: My Daughter Locks Herself Up Every 2 Two Days, I Put Camera In Her Room And Saw by NaijaOlosho(f): 11:29am On Oct 20, 2020
[quote author=Shortyy post=95124487]
What is niche site and how does it work?[/ququot

Head to https://giyf.com for more detailed information
Re: My Daughter Locks Herself Up Every 2 Two Days, I Put Camera In Her Room And Saw by Nyanabo(m): 3:25pm On Oct 20, 2020
Adefemi504:

Life isn't all about you man. what if all those curses boomerang back to you ?

What is yours will be yours no matter what people do to stop it. this should be you mentality. Who ever would visit your page will do

so goan baff you no learn work well
Re: My Daughter Locks Herself Up Every 2 Two Days, I Put Camera In Her Room And Saw by Kuruptnigga: 4:46pm On Oct 20, 2020
Adefemi504:

Poor and broke niggas
E pain am oh grin cheesy
Re: My Daughter Locks Herself Up Every 2 Two Days, I Put Camera In Her Room And Saw by Kuruptnigga: 5:00pm On Oct 20, 2020
Adefemi504:

grin grin grin
Re: My Daughter Locks Herself Up Every 2 Two Days, I Put Camera In Her Room And Saw by Kennyswagz1(m): 7:21pm On Oct 20, 2020
Kuruptnigga:
grin grin grin
how far about your Kenya friends grin grin ,grin
Re: My Daughter Locks Herself Up Every 2 Two Days, I Put Camera In Her Room And Saw by spiralwedge(m): 9:38pm On Oct 20, 2020
I don laugh wound myself grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Daughter Locks Herself Up Every 2 Two Days, I Put Camera In Her Room And Saw by Kuruptnigga: 12:10am On Oct 21, 2020
Kennyswagz1:
how far about your Kenya friends grin grin ,grin
What Dem epp cheesy grin
Re: My Daughter Locks Herself Up Every 2 Two Days, I Put Camera In Her Room And Saw by Kuruptnigga: 12:11am On Oct 21, 2020
spiralwedge:
I don laugh wound myself grin grin
Guy no be only you. I laugh so tay water comot from my eyes grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Daughter Locks Herself Up Every 2 Two Days, I Put Camera In Her Room And Saw by PoliteActivist: 8:11am On Feb 01, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
The remaining story:

I decided to put a camera in her room before the next two days. After the day came, I took the camera and checked it. I was so shocked at what my daughter was doing. She was holding a ball of light and chanting strange languages. Where could I have gone wrong? My daughter had joined witch cults. What am I going to do?

Thanks bro

Adefemi504:
My Daughter Locks Herself Up In Her Room Every Two Days, I Put A Camera In Her Room & Saw Her Doing This

Serves u right scum blogger
Re: My Daughter Locks Herself Up Every 2 Two Days, I Put Camera In Her Room And Saw by PoliteActivist: 8:13am On Feb 01, 2021
Adefemi504:

(I reply for Adefemi504)
These scammers are always first to curse, not knowing the curse goes right back to them.

Find something legit to do!
Stop always looking to scam people one way or another!
Yahoo boy!
Re: My Daughter Locks Herself Up Every 2 Two Days, I Put Camera In Her Room And Saw by meobizy(f): 5:54pm On Feb 03, 2021
I'm only happy I read the full story here. I had a "la click la..." response ready. It's good I didn't need it.
Re: My Daughter Locks Herself Up Every 2 Two Days, I Put Camera In Her Room And Saw by Badadvisor: 2:24pm On Nov 12, 2021
One of the funniest trade on nairaland grin cheesy cheesy
Re: My Daughter Locks Herself Up Every 2 Two Days, I Put Camera In Her Room And Saw by PoliteActivist: 3:50pm On Nov 12, 2021
Badadvisor:
One of the funniest trade on nairaland banjicom grin cheesy cheesy

grin I tell u, nobody will read this thread without laughing. They unintentionally created quite funny comedy.

And scammers like OP are always first to lay curses. Like one scammer that called me yesterday. I just pretended and let him waste his time and make a total fool of himself. When he realized I was onto him, see unprintable curses!

**Predictably Adefemi504 blog no longer exists and he hasn't logged into NL since January!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Daughter Locks Herself Up Every 2 Two Days, I Put Camera In Her Room And Saw by Badadvisor: 4:03pm On Nov 12, 2021
PoliteActivist:

grin I tell u, nobody will read this thread without laughing. They unintentionally created quite funny comedy.

And scammers like OP are always first to lay curses Like one scammer that called me yesterday. I just pretended and let him waste his time and make a total fool of himself. When he realized I was onto him, see unprintable curses!

**Predictably Adefemi504 blog no longer exists and he hasn't logged into NL since January!
Yeah noticed the blog no longer exists I'm sure he gave up on blogging after all the insults cheesy grin

This thread made my messed up day for real grin cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PHOTO: Woman Jailed For Selling A Day Old Baby In Akwa Ibom / Rev. Fr. Joseph Igweagu Kidnapped In Anambra / CCB To Prosecute Ibrahin Magu Over Dormant Account, Port Harcourt Property

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.