Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,411 members, 7,812,219 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

My Daughter Locks Herself Up Every 2 Two Days, I Put Camera In Her Room And Saw - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Daughter Locks Herself Up Every 2 Two Days, I Put Camera In Her Room And Saw (10951 Views)

Ifeoluwa Adekunle, AAUA Student Found Dead In Her Room / My Wife Killed My First Child, There Is A Shrine In Her Room— Man Tells Court / Lady Escapes Being Hit By Stray Bullet In Her Room (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: My Daughter Locks Herself Up Every 2 Two Days, I Put Camera In Her Room And Saw by PoliteActivist: 4:07pm On Nov 12, 2021
Badadvisor:

Yeah noticed the blog no longer exists I'm sure he gave up on blogging after all the insults cheesy grin

This thread made my messed up day for real grin cheesy

Why not open a thread with that story and invite people to complete it. I'll patronize the thread
Re: My Daughter Locks Herself Up Every 2 Two Days, I Put Camera In Her Room And Saw by 15ssDRIVE(m): 5:37pm On Nov 12, 2021
Adefemi504:
My Daughter Locks Herself Up In Her Room Every Two Days, I Put A Camera In Her Room & Saw Her Doing This

A mother has expressed worry over the behavior of her daughter in a post sighted by OccupyGh.com.

According to the woman, she found her daughter doing some weird stuff after she noticed that the daughter always locks herself up in her room every two days.

“I am a single mother with a 17 years old daughter. Even though I work, I make out every possible time for my daughter so she wouldn’t take the wrong path, make bad friends, or make a bad decision as she is growing into adulthood.

5 months before she turns 18, she started isolating herself. She doesn’t talk to me about things she do anymore. She started keeping to herself more.

On some occasions, I noticed that every two days, she would go into her room, shut the door and never come out till the next day. She wouldn’t even bother eating or doing anything the whole day. I called her and asked her what was going on and I tried to make her talk to me, but she wouldn’t budge.

I decided to put a camera in her room before the next two days. After the day came, I took the camera and checked it. I was so shocked at what my daughter was doing. She was....

https://real-global-info..com/2020/10/i-put-camera-in-my-daughters-room-here.html

Bring down your tempter, no be swear make Lindaikeji or Nairaland popular .

Good luck to you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CCB To Prosecute Ibrahin Magu Over Dormant Account, Port Harcourt Property / Rev. Fr. Joseph Igweagu Kidnapped In Anambra / Rape: Ekiti, Lagos Sentenced Rapists To Life Imprisonment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.