Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,142 members, 7,829,082 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

What Do/did You Enjoy For Being Single? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do/did You Enjoy For Being Single? (780 Views)

Revealed: Why Lagos Women End Up Being Single Mothers / What Is The Best Thing You Enjoy Doing Most With You Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? / Ladies Why Do You Enjoy Kissing So Much? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do/did You Enjoy For Being Single? by Esiere: 12:45pm On Mar 08, 2011
I am single and happy. The biggest benefit of being single has been learning who I want to be when I'm in a relationship, and learning that I'll be a really awesome boyfriend - not because I'll give up everything to be with her, but because I'm coming as a whole, happy person.
There are a lot of things I like about being single:

* I always do what I want to do, and I don't have to consider anyone else in my plans
* If I want to do something, I don't have to worry that my partner won't want to
* I arrive places when I want, I leave when I want
* I always choose the music that I listen to in my car
* If I feel like eating at a particular restaurant, I can go by myself, eat what I want and not worry if my partner will like it
* I always hold the remote control
* If I feel like getting away for the weekend, I jump in my car and go
* I never have to check in with anyone
* I get to write a blog about my adventures among others.
Re: What Do/did You Enjoy For Being Single? by Tosinville(m): 12:50pm On Mar 08, 2011
ok. . . . . . what it do.
Re: What Do/did You Enjoy For Being Single? by MsPotato(f): 12:52pm On Mar 08, 2011
oh Gosh! LOL! Ive been single for like 23 years from the day I was born and I started dating age 24 so if I were to tell u what did I enjoy when I was single, well, to be honest I dont really remember. I take life as it comes. I cherish being single just like I cherish being in a relationship. So no comment on this one  wink
Re: What Do/did You Enjoy For Being Single? by Tosinville(m): 12:58pm On Mar 08, 2011
Ms.potato
u started dating 2yrs back now or how many yrs?¿¿
Re: What Do/did You Enjoy For Being Single? by MsPotato(f): 12:59pm On Mar 08, 2011
Tosin Im an old lady naa. I will be 28 years old this year. I started dating on th 15 March 2008
Re: What Do/did You Enjoy For Being Single? by iyatrustee(f): 12:59pm On Mar 08, 2011
Tosinville:

ok. . . . . . what it do.

cry cry cry cry cry i have missed you badly! how was prison grin

@ poster, i miss being miss independent. you have to intimate a man of your everymove undecided
Re: What Do/did You Enjoy For Being Single? by Odunharry(m): 1:03pm On Mar 08, 2011
@ ms potato at 23 were u stil a vurgeen?just want to knw.
Re: What Do/did You Enjoy For Being Single? by Omolola1(f): 1:04pm On Mar 08, 2011
can't say
Re: What Do/did You Enjoy For Being Single? by Tosinville(m): 1:13pm On Mar 08, 2011
Ms.potato
28yrs? and you think you're old on nl? lets the rest of ladies reveal their age then you'll know that you're still a jnr sister to some of them lol
Re: What Do/did You Enjoy For Being Single? by iyatrustee(f): 1:19pm On Mar 08, 2011
abi oh! i cant remember when i crossed the 28yr mark undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Do/did You Enjoy For Being Single? by Tosinville(m): 1:20pm On Mar 08, 2011
Iyatrustee
U no serious o! lol miss ya, i thought u would come over and spend sometime with me but u failed to show up lol
Re: What Do/did You Enjoy For Being Single? by iyatrustee(f): 1:43pm On Mar 08, 2011
i came naw! xxTosinvillexx no deliver message cry
Re: What Do/did You Enjoy For Being Single? by MsPotato(f): 1:44pm On Mar 08, 2011
Tosin, u are not srious at all. . . Im like the oldest woman on NL. Its a fact. Thats why people call me Mama Ngozi ooo
Re: What Do/did You Enjoy For Being Single? by iyatrustee(f): 1:50pm On Mar 08, 2011
sorry ma'am, there are some of us that are older than you. Have you seen me on my profile picture undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Do/did You Enjoy For Being Single? by MsPotato(f): 2:36pm On Mar 08, 2011
You are not serious I swear! grin tongue

Re: What Do/did You Enjoy For Being Single? by Odunharry(m): 2:50pm On Mar 08, 2011
mama ngozi is dat u and ur hubby in d above picture?u people are hot.
Re: What Do/did You Enjoy For Being Single? by MsPotato(f): 2:51pm On Mar 08, 2011
Odunharry:

mama ngozi is dat u and your hubby in d above picture?u people are hot.

na waa for u oooo. . . LOL! grin grin grin
Re: What Do/did You Enjoy For Being Single? by alagha: 2:57pm On Mar 08, 2011
@ poster then you are not single undecided
Re: What Do/did You Enjoy For Being Single? by Benjamin4388(m): 10:37pm On Jul 17, 2023
iyatrustee:
sorry ma'am, there are some of us that are older than you. Have you seen me on my profile picture undecided undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Help A Sister In Need Of Advice / How To Get Over Your Ex / What The Girl Is Thinking!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.