Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,733 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

How To Get Out Of An Abusive Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Get Out Of An Abusive Relationship (176 Views)

How Do I Leave This Abusive Relationship / Must Read: Lady Reveals How Her Mum Walked Out Of An Abusive Marriage(photos) / Why Is It Difficult For Women To Leave Abusive Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Out Of An Abusive Relationship by Redcheetah: 4:15pm On Oct 19, 2020
Do you know how they say to go to the hair salon if you want to share the latest gossip? Well, that was my story a few days ago.
Once I was in the spin chair with a few other customers and stylists to my sides, the conversation began. The topic resulted from the Lil Frosh incident, and before I knew it, we had spiraled into a domestic violence lecture.

We had different opinions, but I kept on noticing something that sent bile into my mouth. Everyone asked why the girl didn’t get out of the relationship. They sarcastically asked why she waited that long because they were sure it wasn’t the first time. Worse, they tied her being in the relationship to the guy’s fame. I pointed out that it wasn’t that easy. These victims need help to get out.

https://redcheetahnews.com/how-to-get-out-of-an-abusive-relationship/

(1) (Reply)

Principles To Sustain A Loving Relationship / Good Morning Lovelies / Globe Chamber Of Commerce And Industry Finland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.