Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,205 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums - Crime (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums (74749 Views)

EndSARS Protesters Attacked By Hoodlums At Lekki Toll Gate, Their Cars Destroyed / Michael Ibru's Grave Broken Into By Hoodlums To Steal His Casket In Delta (Pics) / Corpers' Pants, Sanitary Pads Collected By Hoodlums In Ebonyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by Taiosquare(m): 5:46pm On Oct 20, 2020
greenhulk:

Dude what cheap grass are u on?

You are the one on Cheap Grass. It's people like you a politician will give marijuana to and will be willing to die for that politician. Cheap Human.
Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by Annie001: 5:53pm On Oct 20, 2020
Neddstark:

Annie001, the glorified shitty thinker. You don come again abi? I made my opinion, it got hundreds of likes from people who think unlike fools like some people who react. For the sake of those who choose to reason, I will keep making my opinion known. However, if that disturbs your sanity you have a choice; jump into the nearest body of water without a lifejacket. That is too much sef, you can send me your account number, sniper is 500 naira. Mix it with your soup.
Lmao, it's obvious you have bid farewell to sanity, long time ago, ion care, your life is a reflection of the way Buhari Handles Nigeria, the fact that yoh live your life based on people's validation is not. Surprise to me, people liking your post seems to be the only achievement you have in your life, I will leave you to keep wallowing in your foolishness

1 Like

Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by Annie001: 5:54pm On Oct 20, 2020
Neddstark:

Which president's child in the world cannot afford a 60M bike? The more you keep hating, the lesser the probability of anybody in your kindred to ever have a taste of power and the wealth it yields.
Lmao, you can help me name them, backward and shitty mentality of yours, for those of you defending this rubbish, it wont be well with you and your generations to come, bastard!!

1 Like

Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by Neddstark: 5:56pm On Oct 20, 2020
Annie001:

Lmao, it's obvious you have bid farewell to sanity, long time ago, ion care, your life is a reflection of the way Buhari Handles Nigeria, the fact that yoh live your life based on people's validation is not. Surprise to me, people liking your post seems to be the only achievement you have in your life, I will leave you to keep wallowing in your foolishness

Annie sweetie. Please its revolution or nothing. Come out and protest tomorrow if you know you got a puss between your legs. Please come out and endsars. Some uniforms will love to try some target practice. Be bold, be brave. Buhari must go.
Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by Annie001: 5:59pm On Oct 20, 2020
Neddstark:

Annie sweetie. Please its revolution or nothing. Come out and protest tomorrow if you know you got a puss between your legs. Please come out and endsars. Some uniforms will love to try some target practice. Be bold, be brave. Buhari must go.
SARS will soon waste you dont worry, the blood of the innocents would hunt you
Foolish being

1 Like

Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by Neddstark: 5:59pm On Oct 20, 2020
Annie001:

Lmao, you can help me name them, backward and shitty mentality of yours, for those of you defending this rubbish, it wont be well with you and your generations to come, bastard!!

It is already well to me and my wonderful generations. As for you retarded thinking scum, your children will be running the streets with derelicts and drug users begging "end police" in the next 20 years. Your daughter will be offering free puss to the protesters too. So much for their mother's stupidity.
Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by Neddstark: 6:03pm On Oct 20, 2020
Annie001:

SARS will soon waste you dont worry, the blood of the innocents would hunt you
Foolish being

SARS in Nigeria is gone. Dont reason like a toad that only jumps and croaks.
Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by Annie001: 6:03pm On Oct 20, 2020
Neddstark:

It is already well to me and my wonderful generations. As for you retarded thinking scum, your children will be running the streets with derelicts and drug users begging "end police" in the next 20 years. Your daughter will be offering free puss to the protesters too. So much for their mother's stupidity.
Lmao, stupid of you think I reside in your country, in years to come your children will question four foolishness and stone you to death for your useless attitude, they would wish you never birthed them, cause you would be a sore loser
Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by Annie001: 6:05pm On Oct 20, 2020
Neddstark:

SARS in Nigeria is gone. Dont reason like a toad that only jumps and croaks.
Anybody with a bad heart is referred to SARS, foolish of you not to have reasoned that way, SARS will waste you before the end of this year and they will be in uniform and there is nothing no one will do about it, your case will be written off like that of Kolade, Tina and co
Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by Neddstark: 6:05pm On Oct 20, 2020
Annie001:

Lmao, stupid of you think I reside in your country, in years to come your children will question four foolishness and stone you to death for your useless attitude, they would wish you never birthed them, cause you would be a sore loser

Oh so you're not here and you're inciting protests here? Chai. Na the bastards wey dey like your comments dey listen to you, na them be the big fools.
Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by Annie001: 6:06pm On Oct 20, 2020
Neddstark:

Oh so you're not here and you're inciting protests here? Chai. Na the bastards wey dey like your comments dey listen to you, na them be the big fools.
I am protesting here as well, guy why are you this dumb!!! We are fighting for a better country, how is that synonymous to inciting violence, you are bastard
Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by Neddstark: 6:10pm On Oct 20, 2020
Annie001:

[s]Anybody with a bad heart is referred to SARS, foolish of you not to have reasoned that way, SARS will waste you before the end of this year and they will be in uniform and there is nothing no one will do about it, your case will be written off like that of Kolade, Tina and co [/s]

Even if your entire family and village dies, I will still be here. You are just a pained scum.
Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by Neddstark: 6:10pm On Oct 20, 2020
Annie001:

I am protesting here as well, guy why are you this dumb!!! We are fighting for a better country, how is that synonymous to inciting violence, you are bastard

If them born you well, come Lagos and protest tomorrow.
Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by Annie001: 6:12pm On Oct 20, 2020
Neddstark:

Even if your entire family and village dies, I will still be here. You are just a pained scum.
You are in Nigeria and I am sure they will waste you soon, the probability of yoh living long is low compared to me, keep on defending him hun, your kids will be marvelled at your foolishness
Animal

1 Like

Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by Annie001: 6:13pm On Oct 20, 2020
Neddstark:

If them born you well, come Lagos and protest tomorrow.
Stupid fool grin
Seems you no longer have anything reasonable to say, I know it an honour to engage me
I won't be replying your dumbass fool again
Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by Neddstark: 6:18pm On Oct 20, 2020
Annie001:

Stupid fool grin
Seems you no longer have anything reasonable to say, I know it an honour to engage me
I won't be replying your dumbass fool again

If them born you or your mama well. Come to Lagos and protest. I will buy beer for the soldier
Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by uptimum123(m): 6:21pm On Oct 20, 2020
CheGuevara102:

Alabosi

Olori dota
Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by CheGuevara102: 6:35pm On Oct 20, 2020
uptimum123:

Olori dota

Werey

Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by darichlife: 7:14pm On Oct 20, 2020
BigBashiru:

Another example is doing beauty pageant at a protest or converting a protests to a display ground for guys to display flashy cars etc to girls. Blacks have low iq - it's not racism there are scientific facts to support it.

Am disappointed you will never make your parents proud of you. smh.
Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by Annie001: 8:16pm On Oct 20, 2020
Neddstark:

If them born you or your mama well. Come to Lagos and protest. I will buy beer for the soldier
So this is what you meant, you were in support of this genocide, smile will depart from you henceforth, you and jide will never know peace

1 Like

Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by Neddstark: 8:20pm On Oct 20, 2020
Annie001:

So this is what you meant, you were in support of this genocide, smile will depart from you henceforth, you and jide will never know peace

I know you are in Nigeria. I was about to ask if in the country you are in the government declares a curfew, will you break the law? Well, please go and protest tomorrow.
Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by Annie001: 8:22pm On Oct 20, 2020
Neddstark:

I know you are in Nigeria. I was about to ask if in the country you are in the government declares a curfew, will you break the law? Well, please go and protest tomorrow.
Anyone who defies curfew in my country will be arrested not killed, you are a foolish idiot to think killing of the innocents is justifiable
Like I said earlier they will waste you before this year ends
Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by Neddstark: 8:31pm On Oct 20, 2020
Annie001:

Anyone who defies curfew in my country will be arrested not killed, you are a foolish idiot to think killing of the innocents is justifiable
Like I said earlier they will waste you before this year ends

Enough of the insults, let there be peace. I am scared things may degenerate badly. Have a goodnight
Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by Annie001: 4:38pm On Oct 21, 2020
Neddstark:

Hahahaha. You are in Nigeria.
A population of thousands makes it difficult for mass arrest. Bullets were fired in the air to disperse. If the bullets were fired directly, we are talking of deaths in 100s. Enough of the insults, let there be peace. I am scared things may degenerate badly. Have a goodnight
So you meant bullet that was aimed at the sky, killed over 70people still counting, you are very heartless, if I can protest in a country that's not my own and policeman paved way and guide us, and in my own country people are murdered for thesame reason, you are shamelessly stupid, God will punish all of you defending the atrocities committed by the govt last night
Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by Neddstark: 4:44pm On Oct 21, 2020
Annie001:

So you meant bullet that was aimed at the sky, killed over 70people still counting, you are very heartless, if I can protest in a country that's not my own and policeman paved way and guide us, and in my own country people are murdered for thesame reason, you are shamelessly stupid, God will punish all of you defending the atrocities committed by the govt last night

You know what. You win, you're right. Let the killings, destruction just end. God bless you.
Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by Coneheadyutes(m): 10:34pm On Nov 04, 2020
CheGuevara102:

Conehead coupled with Ologbo Iya Aliu styled tribal marks.

E pain am enter body. If I were you I will go and kee myself.

Chai! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by romanwhales: 1:02am On Dec 30, 2020
Hi @greenhulk How are you doing today? Please I have a gear problem and after searching on here I feel you can please help recommend a gear master to me. Please

Taiosquare:

You are the one on Cheap Grass. It's people like you a politician will give marijuana to and will be willing to die for that politician. Cheap Human.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Unknown Gunmen Behead Man In Anambra With Warning Note 'No Election' (Graphic) / Man Who Purposely Infected Several Women With HIV In Maryland / Underage Girls Forced Into Prostitution Rescued From Akwa Ibom Hotel (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.