Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums (74773 Views)

EndSARS Protesters Attacked By Hoodlums At Lekki Toll Gate, Their Cars Destroyed / Michael Ibru's Grave Broken Into By Hoodlums To Steal His Casket In Delta (Pics) / Corpers' Pants, Sanitary Pads Collected By Hoodlums In Ebonyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by Neddstark: 10:09pm On Oct 19, 2020
Wolgrace:

Be objective, not accusative.. Your initial post was a typical Nigeria mentality bred by the lawless and rotten system..

Where were the police and SARS when the total lockdown that threatened criminal gangs beckoned on us? Did we not take the defense and watchman cause upon ourselves? What then made you think without police we can't protect ourselves?

Or have you ever since you were born been protected by the NPF before? If yes, why paying community or estate security levy monthly or yearly for the private hired or vigilante group to protect you..?

-Look! The toxicity and poisoning of the lawless and stinky system had you thought that it's impossible to correct the system with the unified protests..

Is you and I or any better than the released prisoners? WE ARE VICTIM OF DECAYED SYSTEM.. Insane system breeds insane people mostly, likewise sane system breeds sane people mostly.

Mr. Man, stand up!!

Bros, I no argue with you. Just share your opinion to members of your family so they can be part of the insurrection. Me I have my own principles guiding me. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by CheGuevara102: 10:09pm On Oct 19, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Indeed, he was a killer, you are reincarnation of a killer

A great revolutionary and a true communist

The selfles revolutionary this world ever seen

Red salute to the legend che

Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 19, 2020
Neddstark:

Oh my goodness. the vile is so extreme. I am beginning to be convinced you were gravely sexually and mentally abused as a minor. Its so sad. I guess the world have to deal with the abuse of your parents. I pity the people you have to deal with on a daily basis. You're a ticking bomb heading for self-destruction. Goodluck

Yeah is that why you cannot think beyond sexual molestation of children you cursed animal

Hell awaits you for sure. Fuckīng degenerate
Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by Neddstark: 10:11pm On Oct 19, 2020
faceURfront:

The mases are already living in anarchy. Most of them were born into anarchy. You cannot make a pig dirty. Keep deluding yourself that "the government" is well protected. If you are "the government" or a son of "the government" or a beneficiary of the wickedness of "the government", I will advice you run away now that you still have time because what is coming will consume "the government" completely.

Ok then, totally anarchy. Better be a head of a cult group that will be in control afterwards. Else, you would beg for what you once enjoyed.
Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:11pm On Oct 19, 2020
They set all serial killers, armed robbers, kidnappers, rapists, Yahoo+ and ritualists free and they are celebrating. Foolishness is when cutting off the head is the solution to your headache angry

2 Likes

Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by BigBrother9ja: 10:13pm On Oct 19, 2020
Neddstark:

The bolded will be ME and MY loved ones.
Most likely.
Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by Neddstark: 10:13pm On Oct 19, 2020
jesmond3945:
while you sleep with mosquitoes due to lack of power, sleep with one eye closed due to insecurity, sleep in the mechanic's workshop due to bad roads, sleep with empty tummy due to high prices of food.

Sorry, I see now that your lack fueled your pain. I am not the reason you chose not to get an education, work harder or get a good job. Keep blaming government for your failures and inciting hate that will not benefit you
Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by maasoap(m): 10:14pm On Oct 19, 2020
IamTallest:
Jail break without a single gun shot and resistance from d prison officials is dat one a jail break.

Is your house close to one of the prisons and because of that, it baffles you that you didn't hear a single gun shot?

Nine persons were reportedly killed during this jailbreak.

Mind telling me what killed those nine people and do you know if prison guards, prisoners and jail breakers were among the victims? Something is definitely wrong with many of you, pro protesters.
Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by CodeTemplar: 10:15pm On Oct 19, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

law abiding people
get out.
Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by Kudejo: 10:15pm On Oct 19, 2020
Lol....... I'm just happy I don't live in Edo, I heard they were rejoicing when the prisoners escaped so I don't have any pity for them, they have decided to reject the current Government of Nigeria so its time for them to experience what it feels like to live without that government.

I really hope they don't deploy soldiers to end the "Peaceful" protests in Edo, no matter how many prisoners they release.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by Acidosis(m): 10:15pm On Oct 19, 2020
Neddstark:

Please give your lives for the next generation. Some people have given their lives for the cause of homosexuality, its solely your business.When the army comes out to quell the protest, if you run you're a coward. Stay and fight. The new generation will make a statue of you.

Cowards. You want a new Nigeria but expect people to wait every four years to recycle Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku and co??

8 years each x 3 is 24 years. Add that to your age and tell me whether this country has a future.

Hoodlums are bound to hijack peaceful protests everywhere in the world. If the government fails to act responsibly based on intelligence, then it's nobody's business. If the country burns, let's see whether the criminals in government will have people to rule, that's if they're alive to govern.

Where were you when everyone was crying for referendum? State police?

2 Likes

Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 19, 2020
CheGuevara102:

A great revolutionary and a true communist

The selfles revolutionary this world ever seen

Red salute to the legend che

stop making a killer a saint
Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by jesmond3945: 10:16pm On Oct 19, 2020
Neddstark:

Sorry, I see now that your lack fueled your pain. I am not the reason you chose not to get an education, work harder or get a good job. Keep blaming government for your failures and inciting hate that will not benefit you
lol. I am protesting for your kids and not you. I don't care about you because you are part of the problem.
Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 19, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

you are evil and a communist

Explain to me how revolution have corrected society or do you think we are blind.

continue your grammar. Government must stop these madness

So you can't be objective without bully and shaming? Your mental and intellectual state also needs correctional attention too..

-How does fighting for right amounts to communism? I really don't know how you view and define revolution but to understand the matter, we are dealing with a lawless system that is obviously harmful..

This same bastardised system were established and have been a political swampy soil to create numerous illegal institutions to control, oppress, abuse, rape, extort, brainwash, and divide us, of which SARS is just a part..

What about others? Rootly pull all down! Destroy them all! So we can plant and build a new restructural Nigeria.

-If you doubt and can't read the divine handwriting, let heaven and earth pass away if God's sent word do not come to pass..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by Moneyboyz: 10:17pm On Oct 19, 2020
Oh my god, shit just got real
Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by Neddstark: 10:17pm On Oct 19, 2020
IsaacPowell:

Yeah is that why you cannot think beyond sexual molestation of children you cursed animal

Hell awaits you for sure. Fuckīng degenerate

Damn, your case was really bad. So so sorry. It wasn't your fault. However, since you have kept the hate flag flying, help us by drinking sniper or something
Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by Acidosis(m): 10:18pm On Oct 19, 2020
Kudejo:
Lol....... I'm just happy I don't live in Edo, I heard they were rejoicing when the prisoners escaped so I don't have any pity for them, they have decided to reject the current Government of Nigeria so its time for them to experience what it feels like to live without that government.

I really hope they don't deploy soldiers to end the "Peaceful" protests in Edo, no matter how many prisoners they release.

Some of you are very funny. You think the prisoners will remain in Edo?

I hope you're not in Lagos cos 70% of those guys will find their way to Lagos in less than 72 hours.

2 Likes

Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by Kudejo: 10:19pm On Oct 19, 2020
12inchess:

All your fear tactics won't work this time. You scared us with Boko Haram then. You won't scare us with Criminals. All though I fear for Nigerians but this just show how low people in power will go to stay in power. Like Seun Kuti once said, your oppressors will never give you your freedom on a platter of Gold.

#EndSARS protests should be stopped in Edo till further notice.

I agree #EndSARS protests should not be stopped nationwide, its should only be stopped in Edo because that one is no longer #EndSARS, I don't know what they protesting for but it is something different and its comes from the belief that Buhari resigning will fix all the problems in Nigeria
Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by Neddstark: 10:19pm On Oct 19, 2020
jesmond3945:
lol. I am protesting for your kids and not you. I don't care about you because you are part of the problem.

They no send you. If you drop while doing it, life goes on.
Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by Kudejo: 10:22pm On Oct 19, 2020
Acidosis:

Some of you are very funny. You think the prisoners will remain in Edo?

I hope you're not in Lagos cos 70% of those guys will find their way to Lagos in less than 72 hours.

Abeg don't talk like that, i live in Lagos and you are starting to scare me
Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by Beautyaddy: 10:23pm On Oct 19, 2020
Reinaldo:
[s][/s]

lol!... Are you minding that Brainwashed and Weak Fool?

What a Coward Statement. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by CheGuevara102: 10:23pm On Oct 19, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

stop making a killer a saint

If you find ways without any obstacles... it probably leads to nowhere.

Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by jesmond3945: 10:23pm On Oct 19, 2020
Neddstark:

They no send you. If you drop while doing it, life goes on.
your kids are proud of me but you, they would say you failed them. You sided govt against them.
Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by maasoap(m): 10:23pm On Oct 19, 2020
Acidosis:

Cowards. You want a new Nigeria but expect people to wait every four years to recycle Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku and co??

8 years each x 3 is 24 years. Add that to your age and tell me whether this country has a future.

Hoodlums are bound to hijack peaceful protests everywhere in the world. If the government fails to act responsibly based on intelligence, then it's nobody's business. If the country burns, let's see whether the criminals in government will have people to rule, that's if they're alive to govern.

Where were you when everyone was crying for referendum? State police?

You are in your house calling someone with super sense a coward, you are fool.
Prisons are being invaded and criminals are released in thousands back into the society and you could still see a new Nigeria of your dream. I don't think I want to be part of such new Nigeria.
Hoodlums are bound to hijack peaceful protests? And how exactly will that play out in the end? Those hoodlums will never go near GRAs or government officials, it your daddy, mummy and siblings they will be terrorising because they are the vulnerable ones and easy prey
Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by gregyboy(m): 10:24pm On Oct 19, 2020
Patriotic9ja:
Hmm. I fear for my maternal state. It started from Edo state and it's finally ending in Edo state. The continued protest lost direction and credibility long time ago when the protesters failed to capitalise on the initial successes achieved. Welcome to a new Edo state with crime impunity

What tribe are you and what part of edo are you from, you dont sound edo or even bred here

A typical edo man hate oppression that's why they can never be a Tinubu in edo state, before he gets there they would have eliminated him

You wonder why edo people could pull out from western region and even pulled delta state along

You wonder why edo state despite is their small population they are still outspoken nationally

You wonder why Anthony enawhoro was the man
The man who first requested nigeria get independence

You wonder after the ugheli sars video benin city was the first to start the protest in nigeria

We are hater of oppressor, i dont know of your fathers tribe but please stay clear of edo

You have to stop rubbish your maternal state betteelr still face you mothers state.....

We edos have started chanting Buharimustgo
While the other part of Nigeria is still at endsars

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by Nobody: 10:25pm On Oct 19, 2020
RaptObserver:
Wow. At this point, the protesters must also change tactics. They should return to their online protest for now and shame the government.

Nigeria Politician are very stupid, next time people demand for justice through protest, they will repeat the same thing they've have before

SARS was stop 3 to 4 times not until now
Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 19, 2020
Neddstark:

Ok then, totally anarchy. Better be a head of a cult group that will be in control afterwards. Else, you would beg for what you once enjoyed.

You obviously didn't get the message; I DON'T GIVE A FYCK!

Nigeria can burn to the ground and we restart. If we get a Libya post Ghaddafi, so be it. It is privileged peeps like you who will feel the heat. Hahaha, you scared of losing your small comfortable niche, yeah? Sorry o. Yours will just be a collateral damage, assuming you got to your position of comfort with clean hands though. It just can't be business as usual.

3 Likes

Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by uptimum123(m): 10:26pm On Oct 19, 2020
CheGuevara102:

If you think we don't know where you stay then you're on a long thing.

"The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall." - Che Guevara

Oga enough of this your rubbish talk
Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by IMAMofWAR: 10:26pm On Oct 19, 2020
this s stupidity at its peak. i bet you majority of these prisoners are either arm robber or killer cultist. no be edo again?
Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by Nobody: 10:27pm On Oct 19, 2020
Neddstark:

Bros, I no argue with you. Just share your opinion to members of your family so they can be part of the insurrection. Me I have my own principles guiding me. Thank you.

Okay sir..
Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by Beautyaddy: 10:27pm On Oct 19, 2020
Neddstark:

They are raping girls in Edo, they are robbing shops. Know this, for supporting evil, you won't escape it. Because it's perfectly deserved.

That's happening all across the 36 States in Nigeria and not just in Edo State. angry

1 Like

Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by Uckroot: 10:28pm On Oct 19, 2020
Neddstark:
Feminist Coalition who has been sponsoring the protests are a faceless group in abroad.
Stupid youths, suddenly believe they have power made it their job to block the roads and frustrate government, not knowing it is themselves they are frustrating.
Other states copied it, now they have used it to destroy law and order.
The two main prisons in a massive Edo state has been let out open. Expect cultism and crime in that state to triple and of course no police to restore law and order unless military comes in.
The protests have done nothing more than taking Nigeria backwards. Criminals, cultists and kidnappers are extremely happy that there is less police presence on the streets. Let the blockade protests end now.

Mu.mu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Unknown Gunmen Behead Man In Anambra With Warning Note 'No Election' (Graphic) / Man Who Purposely Infected Several Women With HIV In Maryland / Underage Girls Forced Into Prostitution Rescued From Akwa Ibom Hotel (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.