Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,606 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums (74730 Views)

EndSARS Protesters Attacked By Hoodlums At Lekki Toll Gate, Their Cars Destroyed / Michael Ibru's Grave Broken Into By Hoodlums To Steal His Casket In Delta (Pics) / Corpers' Pants, Sanitary Pads Collected By Hoodlums In Ebonyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by bangging(m): 9:26pm On Oct 19, 2020
Neddstark:
Feminist Coalition who has been sponsoring the protests are a faceless group in abroad.
Stupid youths, suddenly believe they have power made it their job to block the roads and frustrate government, not knowing it is themselves they are frustrating.
Other states copied it, now they have used it to destroy law and order.
The two main prisons in a massive Edo state has been let out open. Expect cultism and crime in that state to triple and of course no police to restore law and order unless military comes in.
The protests have done nothing more than taking Nigeria backwards. Criminals, cultists and kidnappers are extremely happy that there is less police presence on the streets. Let the blockade protests end now.
since the said end Sars hv u herd of any kidnap case anywhere? Ogbeni park well

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by joelag: 9:27pm On Oct 19, 2020
Na hunger dey reset most Nigerians head soo.

3 Likes

Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by jesmond3945: 9:27pm On Oct 19, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

you were there when they were jailed against their will
where you there when they accused them of crime?

2 Likes

Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by Neddstark: 9:27pm On Oct 19, 2020
yusufu16:

In addition the Feminist Coalition has been pushing for their agenda, which is LGBT rights. They opened Twitter account in less than 2 weeks and got verified on twitter in less than 1 week.

The protesters are not ready to think. Their sentiments are being aroused for some intelligent people's causes.

2 Likes

Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by sweetrace(f): 9:27pm On Oct 19, 2020
writetopoker2:
Revolution Loading Nationwide

Is this your idea of a revolution? Smh!!!! Jail breaks to release prisoners is now the definition of a revolution. While a few may be innocent, there’ll be so many who deserve to be behind bars. Now, they have been unleashed in society again.

3 Likes

Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by pansophist(m): 9:27pm On Oct 19, 2020
Neddstark:
Feminist Coalition who has been sponsoring the protests are a faceless group in abroad.
Stupid youths, suddenly believe they have power made it their job to block the roads and frustrate government, not knowing it is themselves they are frustrating.
Other states copied it, now they have used it to destroy law and order.
The two main prisons in a massive Edo state has been let out open. Expect cultism and crime in that state to triple and of course no police to restore law and order unless military comes in.
The protests have done nothing more than taking Nigeria backwards. Criminals, cultists and kidnappers are extremely happy that there is less police presence on the streets. Let the blockade protests end now.

Nonsense.

You must be benefitting from the mess called Nigeria. Chances are that the 2000 escapees are innocent, didn't have a chance to bribe the right palms, and those that did petty crimes. The biggest criminals are your politicians, whom if they made the country great, those guys may not even be in jail to begin with.

Nigeria is a mess, and the disorder from the protest would have been prevented if your leaders once again did their freaking job. If this leads to revolution that will make your children live a better life, then its a price im willing to pay. Those that made a peaceful demand impossible makes violent inevitable.

My question for you, how else do you want Nigerians to submit their grievances after waiting for six decades, prayed, voted, hoped, endured and more suffering untold? How?

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by CheGuevara102: 9:28pm On Oct 19, 2020
Neddstark:

So you want to fish me and kill me. What is the difference between you and SARS. You're both willing tools in the hands of the devil. Unfortunately, you will be led to your destruction. Good over evil. Light over darkness.

You're the real devil here trying to link these jail breaks to #Endsars Protesters.

You're one of the few Nigerians supporting the corruption being perpetrated by politicians because of you are eating the few crumbs that falls off their table.

You're quick to quote the scripture just like the Devil but we all know you've been paid in full and you'll vomit everything on the day of reckoning.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by MICHEALADEX(m): 9:28pm On Oct 19, 2020
The youth will pay for this, though Edo no be Lagos as am sure this can't happen here In lagos

1 Like

Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by jesmond3945: 9:28pm On Oct 19, 2020
Neddstark:

They are raping girls in Edo, they are robbing shops. Know this, for supporting evil, you won't escape it. Because it's perfectly deserved.
lol. Is it more than the rape and robbery your leaders have inflicted on you?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by Neddstark: 9:29pm On Oct 19, 2020
bangging:
since the said end Sars hv u herd of any kidnap case anywhere? Ogbeni park well

Go to Apostle Suleiman's twitter page. He just complained of incessant robberies in Benin for the past 2 days. I know you may not want to believe the truth. But keep an open mind for once.

2 Likes

Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 19, 2020
jesmond3945:
where you there when they accused them of crime?

When the court put them in jail, it is the court who put them in jail not police.

Continue supporting evil until these "nice criminal" land on your door steps

1 Like

Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by stealmatic(m): 9:31pm On Oct 19, 2020
[quote author=Neddstark post=95103344]
u and ur fellow police man exchanging pleasantries on nairaland lik u ar at beer palour,we hav started nothing wil stop us,lik u enjoy d way d country is,do u knw jail break is ow boko haram started in borno
Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by faceland: 9:31pm On Oct 19, 2020
protests:
There are at 400,000 policemen in Nigeria
And suddenly it looks like there is nothing like police again
Just because we said #EndSARS?
Is every policeman SARS?
They want to manufacture anarchy
Sure, they can go ahead

From Abuja to Benin, Benin to Ilorin, Osogbo etc
See the evil people parading with evil weapons and fighting #EndSARS?
And someone will say all is well with Nigeria?

Not for long, because they have to eat
Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by jaxxy(m): 9:32pm On Oct 19, 2020
Harmlesspill:
Please,,for those that are saying that they should take down the protest because of what happened today!
Please,I would like to know how you guys reason....
How did the protesters freed prison inmates with bare hands.
Isn't it ridiculous?
It's a shameful thing that youths that should be more civil are the ones buying this idea orchestrated by the government to end this protest.
I weep for my generation

And how or why will the government release these prisoners? Continue with ur conspiracy theories like the protesters in Edo have been nice merry men.

3 Likes

Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 19, 2020
CheGuevara102:

You're the real devil here trying to link these jail breaks to #Endsars Protesters.

You're one of the few Nigerians supporting the corruption being perpetrated by politicians because of you are eating the few crumbs that falls off their table.

You're quick to quote the scripture just like the Devil but we all know you've been paid in full and you'll vomit everything on the day of reckoning.

Che Guevara was a communist that killed lot of people stop trying hard to make him look righteous

5 Likes

Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by Truthteller2020: 9:33pm On Oct 19, 2020
Neddstark:

Unfortunately, the government is well-protected by a formidable military. We the citizens are the ones to suffer when there is anarchy. But there will never realize. They don't even know what is good for them. Damnit , Africans have a big problem. We just don't think
U non get sense,if the government had reacted appropriately to the protesters rightful demands it would not have gotten to this..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by luvluvluv: 9:34pm On Oct 19, 2020
greenhulk:

Africans generally, especially Nigerians behave like zombies. It's just in our DNA �. All it takes is just for 1 person to lead an action and the rest will follow without asking questions. In as much as I think the edo prison break is an insider job, we all saw protesters getting overjoyed that prisoners are escaping, some of the escapees are murderers, robbers, kidnappers oh. Not even thinking about the implications. Tomorrow those escapees will still join the protest and go to commit more crimes, probably try to to to a police station and free more criminals.

As much as the protest started as a peaceful protest, it only takes 1 or 2 people from the protesters to turn violent like attack a police post, the rest will follow. This is a country where if 1 person in a market shouts ole ole on anyone (even when he's not sure he's the thief), before u know it another person would give him a dirty slap and before he can try to explain himself a mob would already be on him beating him up without asking what he did. And before I can say jack he's already set ablaze. Now ask any of the attackers what he did they will tell u he's a thief. What did he steal? They will say they don't know. That's how daft many people in this country are. And this is why this protest can easily turn into violence because our mentality is just weak.

All these nonsense u wrote here make sense in ur eyezz abi? Oya by urself read again wetin u write mumu

2 Likes

Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by olarent: 9:34pm On Oct 19, 2020
We are the monster they made,its revolution that is what we need.we have be silent for 60 good year.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by Neddstark: 9:34pm On Oct 19, 2020
pansophist:

Nigeria is a mess, and the disorder from the protest would have been prevented if your leaders once again did their freaking job. If this leads to revolution that will make your children live a better life, then its a price im willing to pay. Those that made a peaceful demand impossible makes violent inevitable.

At the bolded, I love your courage. You're braver than I am. But please don't shy away when the time to pay the price comes. May your strength uphold you. Goodluck

7 Likes

Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by Shadysen: 9:35pm On Oct 19, 2020
foolish leaders at it again
Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by Pryme26: 9:35pm On Oct 19, 2020
I will just like to start packing my bags small small�
Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 19, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

I am sure you are abroad. Selfish man

Your pattern of approach is meaningless.. Everything (both good and bad) works together for good, so get yourself gird up..

Right from covid-19 pandemic to total lockdown to protests, what would be the next? These are phase by phase correctional tools called revolution which consists of good and bad movements but it all leads to the good end.

It only end and remains bad when there is no aggressive outburst.. MLK used peaceful protest while Malcolm X used aggressive one but both worked towards good end..

Lastly, conjoined nations like the siamese/conjoined twin requires operational and correctional method through revolution.. Almagamated nations with highly glorified rotten and stinky system hardly submit to timid approach for total overhauling, hence their greek gifts type of promise as a subtle means to subdue it..

Wake up Mr man.. We're in naija together!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by pansophist(m): 9:36pm On Oct 19, 2020
Neddstark:

At the bolded, I love your courage. You're braver than I am. But please don't shy away when the time to pay the price comes. May your strength uphold you. Goodluck

Yes I'm braver, I'm not a coward. In life, you can't choose not to suffer, but can only choose which suffering you're willing to submit to. Ill rather choose to submit to the honourable suffering of fighting and establishing a country for myself and unborn kids, then endure and make them refugees in foreign lands.

You owe it to the next generation to create a good home for them. Anything short of that is cowardice. Be a man and fight for your country, at least a Chinese man won't live better than you in it. Our parent generations failed us, the question is, will you fail your kids? Damn.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by alexisbaby: 9:36pm On Oct 19, 2020
You are spreading lies.

Nine persons were reportedly killed during this jailbreak.

This comes hours after hoodlums stormed the correctional facility located along the Sapele Road in Benin City where over 100 inmates were set free.

WATCH VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hwQY6-L1Po

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2020/10/2000-inmates-reportedly-released-as-hoodlums-stage-yet-another-jailbreak-in-edo-state-video.html#:~:text=2000%20inmates%20have%20reportedly%20been,reportedly%20killed%20during%20this%20jailbreak.[/quote]
Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by jesmond3945: 9:37pm On Oct 19, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

When the court put them in jail, it is the court who put them in jail not police.

Continue supporting evil until these "nice criminal" land on your door steps
and you have not been to prison to see innocent people put behind bars because they have no godfather?
Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by jaxxy(m): 9:37pm On Oct 19, 2020
jesmond3945:
I want to ask have you left your house to go and protest?

Yes I have gone out to support bt I believe in applying sense and strategy not just doing things without thinking of the possible outcomes. A revolution can be good or bad. It can go either way. It’s not a constant k to leave a positive effect in every case.
Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by Neddstark: 9:37pm On Oct 19, 2020
CheGuevara102:

You said you will fish me out because I reason differently from you. Or no be so? I am not stopping you but I want to ask you a question, if in America, the leading party fishes out and destroys all the opponents, will that country go forward? Learn to love. Hate and selfishness is what got us here. For the new Nigeria you want, we all need to get rid of it. Have a blessed night.

4 Likes

Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by Dareal90s(m): 9:38pm On Oct 19, 2020
greenhulk:

I think its time to end the protest, that is when it will be easier to identify hoodlums disguised as protesters. People don't know what is looming, it might even get to a point where to buy common food would be very difficult by the time looting starts. Shey during lockdown pharmacies and market places were opened, if this turns into an anarchy pharmacies and markets won't open for the fear of being robbed.
Go nd end it na, shebi u ar enjoying Nigeria, suffering nd smiling ppl.
Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by InvertedHammer: 9:40pm On Oct 19, 2020
/
Things can only get interesting when they invade Aso Rock like locusts.

How can some people feel like they are superhumans because they were put in positions of authority? Everyone comes with one head and will end up 6ft below. Talk you die, no talk you die. All die na die. Politicians are humans; treat them as such. At most each politicians moves with 20 security personnel. What can they do against a swarm of angry and frustrated citizens? No fear.

/
Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by jesmond3945: 9:40pm On Oct 19, 2020
jaxxy:

Yes I have gone out to support bt I believe in applying sense and strategy not just doing things without thinking of the possible outcomes. A revolution can be good or bad. It can go either way. It’s not a constant k to leave a positive effect in every case.
fine. If a revolution brings the needed change in our country aren't you going to be better off? You think the evil cabal would give you change without blood spillage?
Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by Neddstark: 9:41pm On Oct 19, 2020
jesmond3945:
lol. Is it more than the rape and robbery your leaders have inflicted on you?

You are failing to have any empathy for the women that were raped. Damn it, below is the fvcking video where it was reported. Your female loved ones could be victims. Stop suppressing the ill that was done to them because of your selfish views.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXYo-zjzpQo

1 Like

Re: Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 19, 2020
Neddstark:

Poor you, you are probably a product of bad upbringing, sexual molestation and early drug abuse, that is why you think I am the source of your pains. It is well.

Just listen to yourself you fool, everyone can now see exactly what you are

I don't give a fùck about a total degenerate like you anyways

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Unknown Gunmen Behead Man In Anambra With Warning Note 'No Election' (Graphic) / Man Who Purposely Infected Several Women With HIV In Maryland / Delta: Dead Child Tied On A Girl's Back For "Feeding Him With Poisonous Leaf"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.