Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,551 members, 7,819,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

‘I Stand With Buhari’ Group Seeks Police Protection For 10 Million-Man March - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘I Stand With Buhari’ Group Seeks Police Protection For 10 Million-Man March (32433 Views)

Buhari’s Group Panic Over Atiku’s American Visa / How Atiku Secured American Visa – Buhari Group / Crack In Pro-Buhari Group As Reps Move To Oust Gbajabiamila - Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I Stand With Buhari’ Group Seeks Police Protection For 10 Million-Man March by 1vid(m): 10:53am On Oct 20, 2020
Evang. Swift To President Buhari:
A Soldier salary is 49,000 forty nine thousand naira, some no accommodation they rent house outside the barrack no risk allowance instead they sleep inside bush fought to defend the Nation.
Where is the change?
Change should start with the National assembly: = A Senator receives N36,000,000 (thirty-six million Naira) monthly. If this is divided into two = N18,000,000 million (Eighteen million Naira). The second half which is N18,000,000 (eighteen million Naira) can be used to employ 200 Nigerians, each earning a salary of N90,000 (ninety thousand Naira) monthly. When you multiply 200 people with the number of Senators (109), this will give 21,800 Nigerians gainful employment. In short, 200 Nigerians will be able to live a comfortable life on half a Senator’s monthly salary.
A member of the House of Representatives receives a salary of N25,000,000 (tenty-five million Naira) monthly. If this salary is divided in two = N12,500,000 (twelve million and five hundred thousand Naira). The other half, which is the sum of N12,500,000 (twelve million and five hundred thousand Naira) will be enough to employ 135 Nigerians with a monthly salary of N92.500 (ninety-two thousand and five hundred Naira) each. Nigeria has 360 Members of the House of Representatives, half of their salaries can employ 48,600 Nigerians who can live comfortable lives.
So, Buhari’s Administration can employ 70,400 Nigerians with monthly salaries ranging from N90,000 to N92.500 accordingly. This is just by dividing the salaries of Senators and Members of the House of Representatives. Half their present salaries is more than enough for them in a country where majority of Nigerians live on less than a dollar a day. (Now think of all the other over bloated salaries and allowances of Ministers and others)
You may try this idea Your Excellency, the President...
Nigerians, spread this message to Senators and Members of the House of Representatives and others.
Re: ‘I Stand With Buhari’ Group Seeks Police Protection For 10 Million-Man March by chinedu2henry: 10:53am On Oct 20, 2020
Kestolove:
Ogochukwu Ezeaku, una see Igbo man ba...I tell u people igbos are d problem of Nigeria since jan. 15 .1966
This ur mentality needs to be checked. Spits

1 Like

Re: ‘I Stand With Buhari’ Group Seeks Police Protection For 10 Million-Man March by SmartMugu: 10:54am On Oct 20, 2020
This is funny. Ignore man leading protest in Abuja. What happened to the Abokis that were threateningthe IG yesterday?
Re: ‘I Stand With Buhari’ Group Seeks Police Protection For 10 Million-Man March by IMAMofWAR: 10:54am On Oct 20, 2020
i stan wth buhari o. we move
Re: ‘I Stand With Buhari’ Group Seeks Police Protection For 10 Million-Man March by 21million(m): 10:55am On Oct 20, 2020
A known fraudster.
Re: ‘I Stand With Buhari’ Group Seeks Police Protection For 10 Million-Man March by djon78(m): 10:57am On Oct 20, 2020
chinchonglee:

Shut ur smelling mouth!
Igbos are ur problem but when they said they wanted to leave ur stupid country, every one of you were wailing!

Useless fool

Don't mind this people
They are calling igbos
While they are the ones that voted for Buhari
Now they are facing there consequences
And they are calling igbos

Please igbo people
Be very careful
You guys should use your head

If possible
Be neutral in this issue
Because when the issues settle
They will blame you
Let those that want to carry it in the head
Do so
Re: ‘I Stand With Buhari’ Group Seeks Police Protection For 10 Million-Man March by drlateef: 10:57am On Oct 20, 2020
skinny419:
Since oct 1st 1960...this people can do anything for money.

This reminds me of the Association for Better Nigeria headed by one Nwosu. He supported the evil genius after being paid some kolanuts.
Re: ‘I Stand With Buhari’ Group Seeks Police Protection For 10 Million-Man March by jimter44(m): 10:59am On Oct 20, 2020
Ok
Re: ‘I Stand With Buhari’ Group Seeks Police Protection For 10 Million-Man March by jimter44(m): 11:00am On Oct 20, 2020
Why is it that any time something good is about to happen in Nigeria, they will use an Igbo man to scuttle it. They did it in 1993, Abacha wanted to use another Igbo to elongate his tenure, but the Almighty God stopped him and now they are using another Igbo man again. I leant that the governor of Ebonyi is about crossing to APC. These people are betrayals.
Re: ‘I Stand With Buhari’ Group Seeks Police Protection For 10 Million-Man March by Donspicey: 11:00am On Oct 20, 2020
Any tin to make the protest lose focus......

Buhari can do anytin to mk sure he remains in power.......

He is not here to give ears to your plight he is only dia to punish dos dat pushed him out of power 1987.......and to impoverish dos dat rejected him 3 consecutive times......anybody can die he no care at all.....

Bt Las Las he go hear word......

Buhari is a disaster......

#EndBadGovt......

Re: ‘I Stand With Buhari’ Group Seeks Police Protection For 10 Million-Man March by Edusouls(m): 11:02am On Oct 20, 2020
Kestolove:
Ogochukwu Ezeaku, una see Igbo man ba...I tell u people igbos are d problem of Nigeria since jan. 15 .1966
shut up small girl what do u know, buhari is a good man more than most of you snakes, I stand with buhari for life..
Re: ‘I Stand With Buhari’ Group Seeks Police Protection For 10 Million-Man March by Nobody: 11:02am On Oct 20, 2020
grin

Re: ‘I Stand With Buhari’ Group Seeks Police Protection For 10 Million-Man March by chaloskyx: 11:05am On Oct 20, 2020
I PRAY NIGERIANS CONTINUE TO SUFFER YES CAUSE YOU ALL DONT KNOW WHAT YOU WANT YOU WANT PEACE AND YET SLEEP HUNGRY YOU WANT PEACE AND YET HAVE NO JOBS YOU WANT PEACE AND YET HAVE NO GOOD ROADS OR HOSPITALS NO PROBLEM WHAT YOU WISH FOR YOU WOULD GET...........UP BUHARI UP NOTHERN OLIGARCY UP CORRUPTION UP OPRESSION SINCE YOU ALL CANT USE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO RESTRUCTURE THIS COUNTRY FINE LEAVE IT AS IT IS.................AS FOR ME TIME TO GET THE HELL OUT OF NIGERIA AND START OVER I GIVE UP
Re: ‘I Stand With Buhari’ Group Seeks Police Protection For 10 Million-Man March by Kestolove(m): 11:06am On Oct 20, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
Allow dem to develop ooo.We still remember one KANU of YEAA of Abacha
thank you for ur knowledge of history
Re: ‘I Stand With Buhari’ Group Seeks Police Protection For 10 Million-Man March by Kestolove(m): 11:07am On Oct 20, 2020
Bloggz74:
I have always said here and it happening again.

Igbo men are always readily available as tools to be used for useless selfish jobs.

Remember the infamous YEAA and KALU
Now another one with this political business man.

Last last they they say south east is under developed.

Shame!

those who knows history will appreciate my post
Re: ‘I Stand With Buhari’ Group Seeks Police Protection For 10 Million-Man March by Kestolove(m): 11:08am On Oct 20, 2020
chinchonglee:

Shut ur smelling mouth!
Igbos are ur problem but when they said they wanted to leave ur stupid country, every one of you were wailing!

Useless fool
masters hardly free dia slaves
Re: ‘I Stand With Buhari’ Group Seeks Police Protection For 10 Million-Man March by Angrydruids: 11:10am On Oct 20, 2020
Kestolove:
You don't have an iota of sense. Any one not new to nairaland will know that this moniker is a chronic tribal bigot who goes around looking for dirt on an Igbo person ..

Am sure the convener of the protest is not Igbo and if he is , his attitude does not speak the mind of other Igbo people .....

PS: Am a Yoruba man
Re: ‘I Stand With Buhari’ Group Seeks Police Protection For 10 Million-Man March by afroxyz: 11:12am On Oct 20, 2020
Any youth that takes the side of politicians in this fight, may he generation co tonye to be slaves
Re: ‘I Stand With Buhari’ Group Seeks Police Protection For 10 Million-Man March by Angrydruids: 11:12am On Oct 20, 2020
Bloggz74:
I have always said here and it happening again.

Igbo men are always readily available as tools to be used for useless selfish jobs.

Remember the infamous YEAA and KALU
Now another one with this political business man.

Last last they they say south east is under developed.

Shame!

Bro don't look at it that way, the sin of one man shouldn't be vested on the rest . How do we even know if it's not one of the gimmick of the northern oligarchy to divide and rule again.

We should try to verify sources before we jump to hasty conclusions
Re: ‘I Stand With Buhari’ Group Seeks Police Protection For 10 Million-Man March by Angrydruids: 11:14am On Oct 20, 2020
jimter44:
Why is it that any time something good is about to happen in Nigeria, they will use an Igbo man to scuttle it. They did it in 1993, Abacha wanted to use another Igbo to elongate his tenure, but the Almighty God stopped him and now they are using another Igbo man again. I leant that the governor of Ebonyi is about crossing to APC. These people are betrayals.
Am happy some one is thinking like me, this is another ploy by the Northern oligarchy to continue to didvide and rule.

Why can't people see it for what it is for Christ sakes
Re: ‘I Stand With Buhari’ Group Seeks Police Protection For 10 Million-Man March by Coronavirus1: 11:16am On Oct 20, 2020
freeborn02:
This reminds me of another igbo man called Kanu of Youth Earnestly Ask For Abacha.

Why do some Igbo men love money more than honour?
This reminds me of uche chukwumerige
The betrayal of June 12
Endsars end police brutality
Millions of igbo supports the good cause this man is hausa man just bearing igbo name
Re: ‘I Stand With Buhari’ Group Seeks Police Protection For 10 Million-Man March by Angrydruids: 11:16am On Oct 20, 2020
backbone503:
Igbos! After dem go still cry of fulanization, islamization and marginalization
Can't you read between the lines and see that it's another ploy of the northern oligarchy divide and rule tactics .

This people will stop at nothing to see this protests return to nothingness. Use your head
Re: ‘I Stand With Buhari’ Group Seeks Police Protection For 10 Million-Man March by einsteine(m): 11:17am On Oct 20, 2020
Victorclean1:
Please there is need to end contract work in Nigeria. Over 40 millions Nigerians were plung ìnto poverty through contract work. This contract work have been used by the Indians, Chinese, Lebanese and other Asian countries to make money.

Lowest worker in most companies goes home with less than 20k monthly while his actual monthly salary is around 100k.

What they do is that they contact some Nigerians and urge them to open a company that supply labour. From there they wil be sharing the money while the real Nigerian working will go with less than 20% of his sweat.

Too bad. Federal job account for less percentage of Nigeria working while those in private companies were in tens of millions.

People are not babies and are not forced to take those jobs

They knew from the start what they were going into. Such arrangements exist ALL OVER the world.

Pick another struggle
Re: ‘I Stand With Buhari’ Group Seeks Police Protection For 10 Million-Man March by Angrydruids: 11:17am On Oct 20, 2020
Coronavirus1:

This reminds me of uche chukwumerige
The betrayal of June 12
Endsars end police brutality
Millions of igbo supports the good cause this man is hausa man just bearing igbo name
Any reasonable person will see that it's a ploy of the northern oligarchy divide and rule tactics .

This guy's will stop at nothing to see this protests reduce to nothingness
Re: ‘I Stand With Buhari’ Group Seeks Police Protection For 10 Million-Man March by naturefellow(m): 11:18am On Oct 20, 2020
P

Re: ‘I Stand With Buhari’ Group Seeks Police Protection For 10 Million-Man March by Shadysen: 11:20am On Oct 20, 2020
igbo man can do anything I said anything for money no doubt, I know what am talking about am from akwa ibom state I know them very well.t
That's why we don't support their Biafra business Bleep them all!!!
Re: ‘I Stand With Buhari’ Group Seeks Police Protection For 10 Million-Man March by SmartPolician: 11:22am On Oct 20, 2020
freeborn02:
This reminds me of another igbo man called Kanu of Youth Earnestly Ask For Abacha.

People stood in the sun for hours to vote for Buhari because they believe that their futures are safer with him.

The minute this protest leaves its aim, which is asking for far-reaching police reforms, then there will be cracks among the protesters.

You people have to understand that Buhari can be there and will be compelled to implement laws to drive the country forward.

However, if you are asking a democratically elected president to step down, you are just wasting your time because he never will.

Mind you, Nigerian leaders don't step down. Instead, they die there. The case of Yar'adua is still fresh in our minds.

This has nothing to do with tribe; it's about personal convictions
Re: ‘I Stand With Buhari’ Group Seeks Police Protection For 10 Million-Man March by ruffDiamond: 11:22am On Oct 20, 2020
freeborn02:

or Arthur Nzeribe !he was used by IBB to scuttled June 12.he was the leader of the infamous group then called Association for Better Nigeria around 93 or so..same people, all for the filthy lucre
Re: ‘I Stand With Buhari’ Group Seeks Police Protection For 10 Million-Man March by Angrydruids: 11:23am On Oct 20, 2020
Shadysen:
igbo man can do anything I say anything for money no doubt, I know what am talking about am from akwa ibom state I know then very well.t
That's why we don't support their Biafra business Bleep them all!!!
Don't be fooled by the northern oligarchy plans to continue to dominate.

They would stop at nothing to reduce the protests to nothingness.
Re: ‘I Stand With Buhari’ Group Seeks Police Protection For 10 Million-Man March by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 20, 2020
Kestolove:

YOU ARE A FOOL. A BIG ONE FOR THAT MATTER.

A CERTAIN ABIMBOLA DAVIES WAS THE SECRETARY TO ASSOCIATION OF BETTER NIGERIA, THE SAME GROUP THAT WENT TO COURT TO STOP FURTHER ANNOUNCEMENT OF JUNE 12 ELECTION. ABIMBOLA DAVIES, A YORUBA, MOSHOOD ABIOLA A YORUBA.
Re: ‘I Stand With Buhari’ Group Seeks Police Protection For 10 Million-Man March by Nobody: 11:29am On Oct 20, 2020
ruffDiamond:
or Arthur Nzeribe !he was used by IBB to scuttled June 12.he was the leader of the infamous group then called Association for Better Nigeria around 93 or so..same people, all for the filthy lucre

CLOWN, YOU REMEMBER ARTHUR NZERIBA BUT FORGOT HIS SECOND IN COMMAND ABIMBOLA DAVIES FIGHTING A FELLOW YORUBA.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anthony Sani Attacks Nnamdi Kanu Over Creation Of Eastern Security Network / Wike Sacks Princewill Chike For Hosting Programme Without Permission / Wike Plots To Join APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.