Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,189 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

‘I Stand With Buhari’ Group Seeks Police Protection For 10 Million-Man March - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘I Stand With Buhari’ Group Seeks Police Protection For 10 Million-Man March (32440 Views)

Buhari’s Group Panic Over Atiku’s American Visa / How Atiku Secured American Visa – Buhari Group / Crack In Pro-Buhari Group As Reps Move To Oust Gbajabiamila - Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I Stand With Buhari’ Group Seeks Police Protection For 10 Million-Man March by beeniemccoy: 10:24am On Oct 20, 2020
ogododo:

https://punchng.com/pro-buhari-group-seeks-police-protection-for-10-million-man-march/

Ogbeni
Come out openly and talk am

How much them them dey take sponsor this levels?
Re: ‘I Stand With Buhari’ Group Seeks Police Protection For 10 Million-Man March by Temptee101(m): 10:24am On Oct 20, 2020
Old trick.

This was how they sent Abaribe to talk to the protesters, now it's another sell out.

We can't be deceived, they are making it seem like Nigerians across tribes support Mr. Incompetent.

#EndBuhari

1 Like

Re: ‘I Stand With Buhari’ Group Seeks Police Protection For 10 Million-Man March by Obiossy(m): 10:24am On Oct 20, 2020
backbone503:
Igbos! After dem go still cry of fulanization, islamization and marginalization
you are very a stupi. D person, you are judging a whole tribe with the action one person.
Thunder fire you there mumu
What of all these yoru. Ba folks supporting Buhari?
Re: ‘I Stand With Buhari’ Group Seeks Police Protection For 10 Million-Man March by KayCee92(m): 10:24am On Oct 20, 2020
Kestolove:
Ogochukwu Ezeaku, una see Igbo man ba...I tell u people igbos are d problem of Nigeria since jan. 15 .1966

Just shut up.... It not everytime you type crap. Just pretend you got a brain braa grin
Re: ‘I Stand With Buhari’ Group Seeks Police Protection For 10 Million-Man March by vioment: 10:24am On Oct 20, 2020
This is unnecessary.

We need light. Let him tell us and show us the progress report on that.

Every govt account need to be probed.

Pay ekelebe good money to start with. Then teachers, doctors, and all civil servants. Don't owe monthly arrears.

Car camera and body cameras for ekelebe. GPS /tracker in all their cars.

Open official defaulters to law suit.

Get serious with sanitation.

Build correct buildings or correct infrastructure when doing a project.
Re: ‘I Stand With Buhari’ Group Seeks Police Protection For 10 Million-Man March by Iamgrey5(m): 10:25am On Oct 20, 2020
moneyissweet:
And you believe the name? They deliberately put the name there to mock the West and make people feel that igbos are supporting bubu.

To tell you the truth, even unborn igbos hate buhari with passion.

Why will they mock the west with an Igbo name?

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Stand With Buhari’ Group Seeks Police Protection For 10 Million-Man March by OMOJOHN001: 10:25am On Oct 20, 2020
Take some people to lab, open their head pack Brian and put inside it, then close it back, don't be surprised that they won't still use it, simply because they have already enter into agreement with poverty.
Re: ‘I Stand With Buhari’ Group Seeks Police Protection For 10 Million-Man March by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 20, 2020
WHEN YOU GATHER 7 NIGERIANS YOU WILL SEE THAT, 5 OUT OF THE 7 NIGERIANS HAVE SERIOUS MENTAL HEALTH CHALLENGE if u know. you know

1 Like

Re: ‘I Stand With Buhari’ Group Seeks Police Protection For 10 Million-Man March by Iamgrey5(m): 10:27am On Oct 20, 2020
Obiossy:
you are very a stupi. D person, you are judging a whole tribe with the action one person.
But your brothers use the views of Tinubu or Muric to judge the entire Yoruba people.

3 Likes

Re: ‘I Stand With Buhari’ Group Seeks Police Protection For 10 Million-Man March by 1vid(m): 10:27am On Oct 20, 2020
Leave those pple, bokoboys will handle them.
bokoboys, as we know can not cross north to south.
Re: ‘I Stand With Buhari’ Group Seeks Police Protection For 10 Million-Man March by IamDavid(m): 10:27am On Oct 20, 2020
Nigerian politics sha... Which kind tin b dis one again... I'm not against anyone to remain as president, just do the right thing, gaskia
Re: ‘I Stand With Buhari’ Group Seeks Police Protection For 10 Million-Man March by Victorclean1: 10:27am On Oct 20, 2020
Please there is need to end contract work in Nigeria. Over 40 millions Nigerians were plung ìnto poverty through contract work. This contract work have been used by the Indians, Chinese, Lebanese and other Asian countries to make money.

Lowest worker in most companies goes home with less than 20k monthly while his actual monthly salary is around 100k.

What they do is that they contact some Nigerians and urge them to open a company that supply labour. From there they wil be sharing the money while the real Nigerian working will go with less than 20% of his sweat.

Too bad. Federal job account for less percentage of Nigeria working while those in private companies were in tens of millions.
Re: ‘I Stand With Buhari’ Group Seeks Police Protection For 10 Million-Man March by MRSAWEDOFF: 10:28am On Oct 20, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqkXsnUzIlQ

Hoodlum confessing on camera that he was paid to disrupt endsars protest

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbMA7Fs0DW0

Edo youths defy Governor Obaseki curfew..... Hold might part on the streets

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbMA7Fs0DW0

Hoodlums cart away guns and ammunition from Edo prisons during jail break
Re: ‘I Stand With Buhari’ Group Seeks Police Protection For 10 Million-Man March by Kirigidi(m): 10:30am On Oct 20, 2020
freeborn02:
This reminds me of another igbo man called Kanu of Youth Earnestly Ask For Abacha.

Why do some Igbo men love money more than honour?
Igbos are always "willing tools" because of their love for money. Whenever the Hausa/Fulani cabal want to play their "dirty game", they tend to camouflage their agenda by looking for a "money-loving" Igbo slave to use as "figurehead" spokesman or group leader. Tufie!

4 Likes

Re: ‘I Stand With Buhari’ Group Seeks Police Protection For 10 Million-Man March by backbone503(m): 10:33am On Oct 20, 2020
Obiossy:

Its funny how you terribly struggle to say I'm very stupid, yet reek of stupidity. See how incoherent the rubbish you typed is!

That said, call that mofo bloda of yours to order! For your thunder, pls bring it on. I'll toss to it.

4 Likes

Re: ‘I Stand With Buhari’ Group Seeks Police Protection For 10 Million-Man March by lordkay10(m): 10:33am On Oct 20, 2020
kayjay69:
I have said this before and I am saying it again for all who care to listen.

What we should be agitating for is an end to bad governance and restructuring the country. The minute you make this about APC vs PDP or Buhari must go, you have alienating alot of people who you need to be on your side.

I dislike Buhari as much as the average Nigerian but Buhari did not cause all the problems we face today, he did amplify them no doubt. But if you like sack Buhari and put Atiku, even bring back Jonathan, the end results will still be the same.

The main cause of our problems is the ruling elite taking advantage of the rotten Nigeria system, restructuring or splitting Nigeria is the only real way out of the conundrum we face.
You've got so much wisdom. You just spoke my mind

1 Like

Re: ‘I Stand With Buhari’ Group Seeks Police Protection For 10 Million-Man March by AnanseK(m): 10:33am On Oct 20, 2020
Luckydubby7:
I support with buhari they said. But of what reason??

Because he was elected democratically

1 Like

Re: ‘I Stand With Buhari’ Group Seeks Police Protection For 10 Million-Man March by moneyissweet(m): 10:33am On Oct 20, 2020
I mean the south west, no Igbo alive will match for a terrorist.

Iamgrey5:
Why will they mock the west with an Igbo name?
Re: ‘I Stand With Buhari’ Group Seeks Police Protection For 10 Million-Man March by chukwuibuipob: 10:35am On Oct 20, 2020
Allow dem to develop ooo.We still remember one KANU of YEAA of Abacha
Kestolove:
Ogochukwu Ezeaku, una see Igbo man ba...I tell u people igbos are d problem of Nigeria since jan. 15 .1966
Re: ‘I Stand With Buhari’ Group Seeks Police Protection For 10 Million-Man March by Iamgrey5(m): 10:35am On Oct 20, 2020
moneyissweet:
I mean the south west, no Igbo alive will match for a terrorist.

Yet, this igbo man is planning to lead a ten million match like one led a million match for Abacha.
Re: ‘I Stand With Buhari’ Group Seeks Police Protection For 10 Million-Man March by Angelfrost(m): 10:37am On Oct 20, 2020
On top how much??! Instead of uniting with your mates for a better and more secure nation, you are staging a pointless and needless 'Campaign rally'!!! Who cursed this nation??!

No wonder the misfits at the helm of leadership are never bothered about criticisms and outcry... They know there will always be imbeciles to act as praise singers!!! What a shame!!!

I spit on you sycophantic morons!!!

Re: ‘I Stand With Buhari’ Group Seeks Police Protection For 10 Million-Man March by Bloggz74(m): 10:37am On Oct 20, 2020
I have always said here and it happening again.

Igbo men are always readily available as tools to be used for useless selfish jobs.

Remember the infamous YEAA and KALU
Now another one with this political business man.

Last last they they say south east is under developed.

Shame!

Kestolove:

1 Like

Re: ‘I Stand With Buhari’ Group Seeks Police Protection For 10 Million-Man March by moneyissweet(m): 10:41am On Oct 20, 2020
Forget it, they just want to distract people and put confusion among the youths...dem no born any igbo man papa well to protest for a known terrorist.

Iamgrey5:
Yet, this igbo man is planning to lead a ten million match like one led a million match for Abacha.
Re: ‘I Stand With Buhari’ Group Seeks Police Protection For 10 Million-Man March by Iamgrey5(m): 10:42am On Oct 20, 2020
moneyissweet:
Forget it, they just want to distract people and put confusion among the youths...dem no born any igbo man papa well to protest for a known terrorist.

The solidarity Match will go as planned just like the one before it.
Re: ‘I Stand With Buhari’ Group Seeks Police Protection For 10 Million-Man March by Nobody: 10:43am On Oct 20, 2020
Kestolove:
Please stop the name calling. The Igbo nation has never supported people like him. Go down memory lane and you will find where the likes of Mr Ezeaku belong, the dustin of history meant for lowlifes like him.
Re: ‘I Stand With Buhari’ Group Seeks Police Protection For 10 Million-Man March by 2by40ft: 10:44am On Oct 20, 2020
MrALIVE:
And someone will proudly say he is a buharist....how can you be a supporter of a man who has blood of thousands of innocent people on his hands because of his complacency and incompetence....shame on you all.
I ll b there if die, I died a happy man.
Re: ‘I Stand With Buhari’ Group Seeks Police Protection For 10 Million-Man March by JoeEeL(m): 10:45am On Oct 20, 2020
Im disappointed. WTF
Re: ‘I Stand With Buhari’ Group Seeks Police Protection For 10 Million-Man March by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 20, 2020
Is this about buhari or the killing of innocent Nigerian youths by the police. Gross insensitivity.
Re: ‘I Stand With Buhari’ Group Seeks Police Protection For 10 Million-Man March by chinchonglee(m): 10:46am On Oct 20, 2020
Kestolove:
Shut ur smelling mouth!
Igbos are ur problem but when they said they wanted to leave ur stupid country, every one of you were wailing!

Useless fool
Re: ‘I Stand With Buhari’ Group Seeks Police Protection For 10 Million-Man March by moneyissweet(m): 10:48am On Oct 20, 2020
You lie,this is 2020.

We are woke now.

Iamgrey5:
The solidarity Match will go as planned just like the one before it.

Re: ‘I Stand With Buhari’ Group Seeks Police Protection For 10 Million-Man March by Geesaintagape: 10:52am On Oct 20, 2020
Igboman n money

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pictures Of President Buhari And Aisha In Malabo, Equatorial Guinea / Rotimi Amaechi Submitting Himself To Security Checks By Arik Air - Photos / Pastor Ize-Iyamu Embraces Oshiomhole, Have They Reconciled? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.