Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,445 members, 7,823,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

‘I Stand With Buhari’ Group Seeks Police Protection For 10 Million-Man March - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘I Stand With Buhari’ Group Seeks Police Protection For 10 Million-Man March (32444 Views)

Buhari’s Group Panic Over Atiku’s American Visa / How Atiku Secured American Visa – Buhari Group / Crack In Pro-Buhari Group As Reps Move To Oust Gbajabiamila - Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘I Stand With Buhari’ Group Seeks Police Protection For 10 Million-Man March by vRendoh(m): 11:31am On Oct 20, 2020
freeborn02:
This reminds me of another igbo man called Kanu of Youth Earnestly Ask For Abacha.

Why do some Igbo men love money more than honour?

It is money first in the thinking of the igbo man. Money second....money third and money everything. I wish Nigeria let them have their five states Biafra.
Re: ‘I Stand With Buhari’ Group Seeks Police Protection For 10 Million-Man March by Kestolove(m): 11:44am On Oct 20, 2020
9jaDoomCountry:

YOU ARE A FOOL. A BIG ONE FOR THAT MATTER.

A CERTAIN ABIMBOLA DAVIES WAS THE SECRETARY TO ASSOCIATION OF BETTER NIGERIA, THE SAME GROUP THAT WENT TO COURT TO STOP FURTHER ANNOUNCEMENT OF JUNE 12 ELECTION. ABIMBOLA DAVIES, A YORUBA, MOSHOOD ABIOLA A YORUBA.
e pain am
Re: ‘I Stand With Buhari’ Group Seeks Police Protection For 10 Million-Man March by maikeke(m): 11:45am On Oct 20, 2020
#Endpolice brutality# #Isupport President Muhammadu Buhari #Policereform must be done
Re: ‘I Stand With Buhari’ Group Seeks Police Protection For 10 Million-Man March by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 20, 2020
Kestolove:
e pain am

Sorry childless whôre I am not ibo

Though I wish I was so maybe I can curse you more but who cares

My own is anytime I see you post anything tribalistic I will unleash on your overaged depressed arse grin

Now get away , used up wasted whôre
Re: ‘I Stand With Buhari’ Group Seeks Police Protection For 10 Million-Man March by imagrg(m): 11:54am On Oct 20, 2020
PEACE IS WHAT WE SHOULD SEEK NOW, NOT WAR. PLEASE, CALM DOWN! BIKO!
Re: ‘I Stand With Buhari’ Group Seeks Police Protection For 10 Million-Man March by janykute: 12:07pm On Oct 20, 2020
Kestolove:
Ogochukwu Ezeaku, una see Igbo man ba...I tell u people igbos are d problem of Nigeria since jan. 15 .1966
Who owns Punch newspaper?
Re: ‘I Stand With Buhari’ Group Seeks Police Protection For 10 Million-Man March by bejeria101(m): 12:11pm On Oct 20, 2020
Una reach 5000?
Re: ‘I Stand With Buhari’ Group Seeks Police Protection For 10 Million-Man March by Kylce042(m): 1:04pm On Oct 20, 2020
Kestolove:
Ogochukwu Ezeaku, una see Igbo man ba...I tell u people igbos are d problem of Nigeria since jan. 15 .1966

Oga will you keep quiet niii. The Igbos has been the most affected part of the country by this wicked government. Why the hell on earth won't we see it burn to the ground
Re: ‘I Stand With Buhari’ Group Seeks Police Protection For 10 Million-Man March by freeborn02: 1:14pm On Oct 20, 2020
ruffDiamond:
or Arthur Nzeribe !he was used by IBB to scuttled June 12.he was the leader of the infamous group then called Association for Better Nigeria around 93 or so..same people, all for the filthy lucre

You mean Association for Better Nigerians?
Re: ‘I Stand With Buhari’ Group Seeks Police Protection For 10 Million-Man March by Oracleforce: 1:20pm On Oct 20, 2020
Igbo people and betrayal mentality.....
Re: ‘I Stand With Buhari’ Group Seeks Police Protection For 10 Million-Man March by ThatFairGuy1: 1:29pm On Oct 20, 2020
Fahdiga:
Only 10 million? we the reasonable Nigerian youths are more than 190 million so you saboteurs should chill. only a fool will not support the endsars protesters. no matter what we Nigerian youths are on the move
Shut up. ENDSARS protest? Has SARS not been disbanded?

we still manage to put up some demands for Restructuring but Criminals (dunno if you're among) distrupted it with cluelessness. We'll not let you turn Nigeria to battle ground
Re: ‘I Stand With Buhari’ Group Seeks Police Protection For 10 Million-Man March by chinchonglee(m): 1:39pm On Oct 20, 2020
Kestolove:
masters hardly free dia slaves
Slaves wey done make money pass their masters
I'll like to be that kind of slave o.
As in Slave with money
Re: ‘I Stand With Buhari’ Group Seeks Police Protection For 10 Million-Man March by Kestolove(m): 1:41pm On Oct 20, 2020
chinchonglee:

Slaves wey done make money pass their masters
I'll like to be that kind of slave o.
As in Slave with money
u don't need to, u are already a slave from birth
Re: ‘I Stand With Buhari’ Group Seeks Police Protection For 10 Million-Man March by freeborn02: 1:42pm On Oct 20, 2020
SmartPolician:

People stood in the sun for hours to vote for Buhari because they believe that their futures are safer with him.

The minute this protest leaves its aim, which is asking for far-reaching police reforms, then there will be cracks among the protesters.

You people have to understand that Buhari can be there and will be compelled to implement laws to drive the country forward.

However, if you are asking a democratically elected president to step down, you are just wasting your time because he never will.

Mind you, Nigerian leaders don't step down. Instead, they die there. The case of Yar'adua is still fresh in our minds.

This has nothing to do with tribe; it's about personal convictions

#EndBadGovernment is not a call for buhari to resign, except you are saying you are convinced that buhari's resignation is what will bring an end to bad leadership in Nigeria.
Re: ‘I Stand With Buhari’ Group Seeks Police Protection For 10 Million-Man March by africanusvu(m): 1:52pm On Oct 20, 2020
Kestolove:
,don't be deceived this is still one of the strategies fed gvt is using to bring disunity among us. I am igbo and i am sure no right thinking igbo can do this

1 Like

Re: ‘I Stand With Buhari’ Group Seeks Police Protection For 10 Million-Man March by AchalugoNwa(f): 1:58pm On Oct 20, 2020
Kestolove:
mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j
rule 2
Re: ‘I Stand With Buhari’ Group Seeks Police Protection For 10 Million-Man March by AchalugoNwa(f): 1:59pm On Oct 20, 2020
Kestolove:
mynd44 lalasticlala seun
rule 2
Re: ‘I Stand With Buhari’ Group Seeks Police Protection For 10 Million-Man March by luluman: 2:07pm On Oct 20, 2020
Kestolove:
I HOPE ALL OF THEM SEE THEIR BROTHER.
Re: ‘I Stand With Buhari’ Group Seeks Police Protection For 10 Million-Man March by luluman: 2:09pm On Oct 20, 2020
Brooklynsouth:
lol buhari and his supporter are foolishly dumb and useless the brought an igbo man to lead it so that it will look like igbo support the paedophile .when it comes to appointment he will turn to his brothers when it comes to protecting buharis image they will turn to Igbos
On the contrary, it's the Igbo that accepted the deal that is a fool not Buhari.
Re: ‘I Stand With Buhari’ Group Seeks Police Protection For 10 Million-Man March by maxzzo1(m): 2:15pm On Oct 20, 2020
They are now paying people to support them....
Re: ‘I Stand With Buhari’ Group Seeks Police Protection For 10 Million-Man March by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 20, 2020
THE PROBLEM OF NIGERIA IS NIGERIA

IT SHOULDN'T HAVE EXISTED IN THE FIRST PLACE BUT IT DID....THEN WENT FURTHER TO EXIST BEYOND IT'S EXPIRY DATE IN 2014
Re: ‘I Stand With Buhari’ Group Seeks Police Protection For 10 Million-Man March by IkwereNgwaSon: 2:26pm On Oct 20, 2020
Thunder fire that bastard Igbo efulefu with Fulani blood including those supporting here.

We need him here in Iyigbo for some tough question how he got that name.
Re: ‘I Stand With Buhari’ Group Seeks Police Protection For 10 Million-Man March by Arthurity1(m): 2:37pm On Oct 20, 2020
Kestolove:
hopeless fool like you... like it's not your people that are sending thugs to kill protesters... stupid bigoted idiot... we are fighting for a new Nigeria, and I don't want to se your idiotic kind again!
Re: ‘I Stand With Buhari’ Group Seeks Police Protection For 10 Million-Man March by jojothaiv(m): 3:25pm On Oct 20, 2020
Niggas blowing Buhari's vuvuzelas..

This are the spirited party faithfuls we've been hearing about...
Re: ‘I Stand With Buhari’ Group Seeks Police Protection For 10 Million-Man March by inyenejo(m): 3:25pm On Oct 20, 2020
We shall encounter them with 100 million man match
Re: ‘I Stand With Buhari’ Group Seeks Police Protection For 10 Million-Man March by Blakenails(m): 3:38pm On Oct 20, 2020
Traitors
Re: ‘I Stand With Buhari’ Group Seeks Police Protection For 10 Million-Man March by LordNicvuitton(m): 3:47pm On Oct 20, 2020
MondayOsunbor:

The Convener of the group, Ogochukwu Ezeaku,

write it on the sand of history IBO MAN CAN DO ANYTHING IF THE PRICE IS RIGHT!!!!!

VERY USELESS TRIBE

Ur papa is from the most useless and inconsequential tribe in Nigeria.. that felt good. Imp!
Re: ‘I Stand With Buhari’ Group Seeks Police Protection For 10 Million-Man March by Jimbadly: 3:55pm On Oct 20, 2020
Kestolove:

Anụ ọfịa. Na Igbo people elect Bulhari?

Dingbat!

1 Like

Re: ‘I Stand With Buhari’ Group Seeks Police Protection For 10 Million-Man March by obama30: 4:18pm On Oct 20, 2020
ogododo:

https://punchng.com/pro-buhari-group-seeks-police-protection-for-10-million-man-march/

May be he is one of Zik followers, the only man that lead his nation for independent yet he didn't rule or be recognize because of his selfish interested to become next Nigeria governor. I don't blame the igbo man that decide to put shame on face of entire southerners. who knew if he is real Igbo man, or my mama say i be Igbo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See The Ranking Of Governors Based On Their Perfomance So Far And Add Yours / Okorocha's Statue, 'Effigy' Destroyed In Imo / New Minimum Wage: Oshiomhole Breaks Silence On Governors’ Refusal To Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.