Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

EndSARS: Enugu Asks Phyno & Flavour To Go To Their State. Patoranking Reacts - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / EndSARS: Enugu Asks Phyno & Flavour To Go To Their State. Patoranking Reacts (75408 Views)

P'Square, Timaya, Phyno & Flavour Visit & Bow To Greet King Sunny Ade / Fans Tell Flavour To Go And Wear Cloth After Going Shirtless / 'World Cup Is Not For Boys- Patoranking Reacts To Super Eagles' Loss To Croatia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Enugu Asks Phyno & Flavour To Go To Their State. Patoranking Reacts by vRendoh(m): 9:52am On Oct 20, 2020
...and you shout Biafra!? These Guys are jokers.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Enugu Asks Phyno & Flavour To Go To Their State. Patoranking Reacts by Mathantics: 9:52am On Oct 20, 2020
NGpatriot:
Go where?

Enugu is no man's land..

We agree
Re: EndSARS: Enugu Asks Phyno & Flavour To Go To Their State. Patoranking Reacts by Mathantics: 9:54am On Oct 20, 2020
tiger28:
Reminds me of when one SE state sacked all Igbo non -indigenes of other states....HOW can BIAFRA be EVER Successful??

This never happened.

Only Theodore Orji did it and was condemned.

Politicians do it and we don't support it
Re: EndSARS: Enugu Asks Phyno & Flavour To Go To Their State. Patoranking Reacts by dokie: 9:54am On Oct 20, 2020
Re: EndSARS: Enugu Asks Phyno & Flavour To Go To Their State. Patoranking Reacts by DamnnNiggarr: 9:55am On Oct 20, 2020
wolebest:
Enugu Ndigbo!!! you are a disgrace.

This is the kind of hatred you have for each other. Telling people to go to their state.

You even went as far as erecting a billboard to call out world renowned celebrities.

Biafra I tire for you, hatred.......... in your loins despite being predominantly Christians.

Ndigbo youths speak up.......
Stop please,
this is a plot by the Government and SARS' Sympathizers to cause disunity among southern youths in other to disorganize the peaceful protest. And it looks like the Government is winning already.
This has nothing to do with the Igbos.
The government really knows how to press the button of southern youths because we've to many gullible ones among us who can believe anything, even if you tell them that a dead person can eat food in the mortuary if you give it food.
Re: EndSARS: Enugu Asks Phyno & Flavour To Go To Their State. Patoranking Reacts by DamnnNiggarr: 9:59am On Oct 20, 2020
Onlinesmart:
Igbos hate themselves and they will want to tag it on others. You can imagine such height of impunity from government. You can never see such in southwest. Odunlade Adekola is an Ekiti man but born and bred in Abẹ́òkúta. You can't even tell his origin because he's been adopted as our own. He speaks Ẹ̀gbá dialect fluently and lives in Abẹ́òkúta as one of us. He even led the protest in Abẹ́òkúta yesterday with many people hailing him. That's pure love and harmony right there. Igbo needs to come learn civilization from Yorùbás,It's FREE!
hahahaha, but...
this is a plot by the Government and SARS' Sympathizers to cause disunity among southern youths in other to disorganize the peaceful protest. And it looks like the Government is winning already.
The government really knows how to press the button of southern youths because we've to many gullible ones among us who can believe anything, even if you tell them that a dead person can eat food in the mortuary if you give it food.

A political sycophant, posted a doctored billboard in her Facebook page or whatever, and you call her Igbo people?
An ashawao looking for cheap political score is who you use to judge the entire Igbo people?

Let her come to the street and say it.

And it's you that really needs the civilization because I'm not seeing any atom of it in you.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Enugu Asks Phyno & Flavour To Go To Their State. Patoranking Reacts by NSK4U(m): 10:00am On Oct 20, 2020
1beat:
that Igbo for you

That is not Igbo for you. Igbo is one and remains so irrespective of different States and we don't need politicians to tell us about ourselves.

The supposed honourable must be playing political card from wherever. We need to learn how to understand politicians when they make comments.

Check very well, you would find out that she's still among those who don't want Biafra, restructuring, referendum or change of constitution because of what she's benefitting from the current Nigerian reality.

She has just spoken her mind and nobody should vilify her for that, it's her opinion.
Re: EndSARS: Enugu Asks Phyno & Flavour To Go To Their State. Patoranking Reacts by ibedun: 10:02am On Oct 20, 2020
AchalugoNwa:
go back to your state oshogbo
yeroba Muslims are not real Omoluabis

real Omoluabis are wiser now

God bless yeroba land

Go home jare!!!
Re: EndSARS: Enugu Asks Phyno & Flavour To Go To Their State. Patoranking Reacts by lekki1444: 10:03am On Oct 20, 2020
greensandy:

Fela Anikulapo Kuti
nah it was botha. fela was quoting botha
Re: EndSARS: Enugu Asks Phyno & Flavour To Go To Their State. Patoranking Reacts by ibedun: 10:03am On Oct 20, 2020
AchalugoNwa:
go back to your state oshogbo
yeroba Muslims are not real Omoluabis

real Omoluabis are wiser now

God bless yeroba land

Potopoto man
Re: EndSARS: Enugu Asks Phyno & Flavour To Go To Their State. Patoranking Reacts by 2packer(m): 10:04am On Oct 20, 2020
Ctorch:
Pantoranking Reacts to Billboard by Enugu state Govt asking Phyno and flavour to go to their state

https://mobile.twitter.com/patorankingfire/status/1318179929956245504

I just shed uncontrollable tears seeing this billboard. I still don't believe it's true. But if it's true. May this woman never be allowed to see peace in the entire Igbo land
Re: EndSARS: Enugu Asks Phyno & Flavour To Go To Their State. Patoranking Reacts by backbone503(m): 10:04am On Oct 20, 2020
And you think Biafra will unite Igbos?

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Enugu Asks Phyno & Flavour To Go To Their State. Patoranking Reacts by erekere(m): 10:05am On Oct 20, 2020
[Themselves. Who taught you?i am tired of having to read stuffs like this. Gosh!!!quote author=Eryyy92 post=95109404]is this how they want to govern their selves as Biafrans?[/quote]
Re: EndSARS: Enugu Asks Phyno & Flavour To Go To Their State. Patoranking Reacts by NSK4U(m): 10:05am On Oct 20, 2020
DamnnNiggarr:
hahahaha, but...

A political sycophant, posted a doctored billboard in her Facebook page or whatever, and you call her Igbo people?
An ashawao looking for cheap political score is who you use to judge the entire Igbo people?

And it's you that really needs the civilization because I'm not seeing any atom of it in you.

Weldon bruh
Re: EndSARS: Enugu Asks Phyno & Flavour To Go To Their State. Patoranking Reacts by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 20, 2020
Anonymous don come again o

1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Enugu Asks Phyno & Flavour To Go To Their State. Patoranking Reacts by greensandy: 10:06am On Oct 20, 2020
lekki1444:
nah it was botha. fela was quoting botha

You are very correct!
Re: EndSARS: Enugu Asks Phyno & Flavour To Go To Their State. Patoranking Reacts by omoharry(f): 10:06am On Oct 20, 2020
DamnnNiggarr:
madam say what you know.

A political sycophant, mounted a billboard and you call her Biafra people?
An ashawao looking for cheap political score is what you use to judge a whole nation?

Lol.. you are night.
Re: EndSARS: Enugu Asks Phyno & Flavour To Go To Their State. Patoranking Reacts by Homeboiy: 10:09am On Oct 20, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

Nsukka people are always a disgrace... They behave like northerners.. Tufiakwa

Your generation will suffer for 2000 yrs

Foolish man
Re: EndSARS: Enugu Asks Phyno & Flavour To Go To Their State. Patoranking Reacts by DamnnNiggarr: 10:09am On Oct 20, 2020
wellmax:
Just imagine this coming from Lagos or Kaduna states, we no go hear word again. Hypocrites
as we are hearing now abi??
Re: EndSARS: Enugu Asks Phyno & Flavour To Go To Their State. Patoranking Reacts by Sunsets: 10:09am On Oct 20, 2020
Igbo kwenu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ctorch:
Pantoranking Reacts to Billboard by Enugu state Govt asking Phyno and flavour to go to their state

https://mobile.twitter.com/patorankingfire/status/1318179929956245504
Re: EndSARS: Enugu Asks Phyno & Flavour To Go To Their State. Patoranking Reacts by Obinoscopy(m): 10:10am On Oct 20, 2020
1beat:
that Igbo for you
This is the reason why Biafra is not the solution.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Enugu Asks Phyno & Flavour To Go To Their State. Patoranking Reacts by DamnnNiggarr: 10:11am On Oct 20, 2020
Reasoning:
How can Igbos go against Igbos at this time of endsars protests, because of State of origin? cool man hate man from time immemorial.
Yes, that's exactly what I'm saying that this is a plot by the Government and SARS' Sympathizers to cause disunity among southern youths in other to disorganize the peaceful protest. And it looks like the Government is winning already.
Re: EndSARS: Enugu Asks Phyno & Flavour To Go To Their State. Patoranking Reacts by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 20, 2020
Drizzy5001:
You guys should stop these comparisons, between Abia state and Anambra, that u are doing, how many times have u seen 2 or 3 yoruba guys comparing themselves. angry
those guys are not Igbo
Re: EndSARS: Enugu Asks Phyno & Flavour To Go To Their State. Patoranking Reacts by spencekat(m): 10:13am On Oct 20, 2020
Mathantics:
[/b]Sister[b] Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi thinks he's playing politics.

God will punish him soon
Why are you guys calling him 'sister,woman,nwanyi'etc?Just like some people called Imoke 'Ekaette'when he was the governor of Cross River state.
Re: EndSARS: Enugu Asks Phyno & Flavour To Go To Their State. Patoranking Reacts by KunleyY19(m): 10:13am On Oct 20, 2020
AchalugoNwa:
lies it's because yeroba Christians/trados are now wiser
they've refused to be fool by bunch of yeroba Muslims led by ishaq Akintola

yeroba Muslims are not real yerobas

God bless real Omoluabis

Alaye shut up... Its only in Yoruba land you will find Christians and Muslims cohabiting peacefully...The Fashola and Tinubu you all castigate are married to Christian wives who are even church officials...

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Enugu Asks Phyno & Flavour To Go To Their State. Patoranking Reacts by Yujin(m): 10:16am On Oct 20, 2020
battymann:

Eugene may be you are from Enugu, may be you are not. I'm from Anambra but was born and raised in Enugu. I and my parents were frequently reminded that we are not from the state until we left Enugu. It is a behaviour that majority of the indigenes there have carried on till today; hence the billboard. So I know what I was doing when I wrote typical.
A behavior mustn't have a 100% spread to be typical.

Therefore, the foolish person is neither you nor me but the woman and other humans who behave in like manner.
Of course she and her likes are foolish but you terming it 'that's how they behave' is equivalent to what she did.
I understand you but you should know how ignorant folks behave. You don't go down to their(subjective) level. I hope you understand now.
Re: EndSARS: Enugu Asks Phyno & Flavour To Go To Their State. Patoranking Reacts by DamnnNiggarr: 10:16am On Oct 20, 2020
harmony75:
she should die in her state naw, she should not go to places to make impact..thank you we saw him Pato protesting Weldon � he was on my street in Lagos here protesting�flavour and phyno should not be discouraged she's a distraction stay focused ����
God bless you..

She's a distraction of the highest order.

But sad that Southern youths are gullible to believe anything.
Re: EndSARS: Enugu Asks Phyno & Flavour To Go To Their State. Patoranking Reacts by freshMallam1122: 10:18am On Oct 20, 2020
An this is the same people who wants to be our president.. charity begins at home... Corrupt PDP an Corrupt APc criminals be ranting any how..stupid folks in government ..such a stupid derailed mentality we voted into power...una no even love una self ....mtcheeeh......incase u don't kn na me talk am , Akwa ibom boy.. popularly known as fresh mallam

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Enugu Asks Phyno & Flavour To Go To Their State. Patoranking Reacts by gidgiddy: 10:18am On Oct 20, 2020
achierosion:
you mean na Photoshop we dey discuss here
Of course, what did you think?

Re: EndSARS: Enugu Asks Phyno & Flavour To Go To Their State. Patoranking Reacts by abbiboy: 10:19am On Oct 20, 2020
Juliusmalema:
They should return home.

Home is Home.

Come Home, the rejected shouldn't reject themselves also.

This is lesson 101, that home is home and you must be reminded that you are a stranger one day.

So Enugu people have to remind them that they are not from Enugu state....because of protest.

This is nigeria...nigeria is their home have small sense if u lack one. angry
Re: EndSARS: Enugu Asks Phyno & Flavour To Go To Their State. Patoranking Reacts by kingsvictor2: 10:19am On Oct 20, 2020
Juliusmalema:
They should return home.

Home is Home.

Come Home, the rejected shouldn't reject themselves also.

This is lesson 101, that home is home and you must be reminded that you are a stranger one day.

So Enugu people have to remind them that they are not from Enugu state....because of protest.
the useless woman talked for herself and only herself. We Enugu people have no part to whatever d useless woman posted on the billboard. We love Flavour, we love Phyno; they are part of us, they are our people.
Re: EndSARS: Enugu Asks Phyno & Flavour To Go To Their State. Patoranking Reacts by Mathantics: 10:20am On Oct 20, 2020
spencekat:
Why are you guys calling him 'sister,woman,nwanyi'etc?Just like some people called Imoke 'Ekaette'when he was the governor of Cross River state.

For me ọ, I'm calling him "sister" because he's ball-less and couldn't face MiyettiAllah when they attacked Enugu State and killed many people.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Runtown's Lamborghini Destroyed At Burnaboy's Concert (Photos) / Chidinma Okeke Hands Over Crown Amid Sex Video Scandal (Video, Pics) / Kemi Olunloye's Son, Eni, Insults His Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.