Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,426 members, 7,812,254 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

EndSARS: Enugu Asks Phyno & Flavour To Go To Their State. Patoranking Reacts - Celebrities (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / EndSARS: Enugu Asks Phyno & Flavour To Go To Their State. Patoranking Reacts (75412 Views)

P'Square, Timaya, Phyno & Flavour Visit & Bow To Greet King Sunny Ade / Fans Tell Flavour To Go And Wear Cloth After Going Shirtless / 'World Cup Is Not For Boys- Patoranking Reacts To Super Eagles' Loss To Croatia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Enugu Asks Phyno & Flavour To Go To Their State. Patoranking Reacts by Willy123(m): 2:54pm On Oct 20, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Who made it the traditional capital?

when and where?

Enugu is the capital of Enugu state?

Though we are waiting patiently for the likes of Mazi Okwu, selemempe or specialadviser to come here and talk any gibberish next time..

Sorry my friend l can see you don't know the history of the East let alone that of Nigeria.. lf Biafra see the light of the day , most of you won't agree with each other.
Re: EndSARS: Enugu Asks Phyno & Flavour To Go To Their State. Patoranking Reacts by ThatFairGuy1: 4:21pm On Oct 20, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Yes they love themselves.

Their case is not like that of prophet Mohammed who migrated in form of a cow and rotated as corn-beef.
You're not mentally sane. Never will I insult Isa (Jesus) and even your faith. We're not taught to behave in that uncivil manner
Re: EndSARS: Enugu Asks Phyno & Flavour To Go To Their State. Patoranking Reacts by whiteseed(m): 4:24pm On Oct 20, 2020
Freelane33:
Awu
, Bros, Abeg no forget me...
Re: EndSARS: Enugu Asks Phyno & Flavour To Go To Their State. Patoranking Reacts by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 20, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

You're not mentally sane. Never will I insult Isa (Jesus) and even your faith. We're not taught to behave in that uncivil manner

Abeg carry your Muslim matter move front.

Seems you want to attack me or declare Jihad against my person.
Re: EndSARS: Enugu Asks Phyno & Flavour To Go To Their State. Patoranking Reacts by ThatFairGuy1: 4:44pm On Oct 20, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Abeg carry your Muslim matter move front.

Seems you want to attack me or declare Jihad against my person.
That's if you even understand what is meant by that Jihad you ignorantly use Everytime
Re: EndSARS: Enugu Asks Phyno & Flavour To Go To Their State. Patoranking Reacts by Nobody: 4:47pm On Oct 20, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

That's if you even understand what is meant by that Jihad you ignorantly use Everytime

That's because you wont succeed coz I can't leave with you under one roof. it is highly risky to do so.
Re: EndSARS: Enugu Asks Phyno & Flavour To Go To Their State. Patoranking Reacts by Christistruth00: 4:47pm On Oct 20, 2020

Re: EndSARS: Enugu Asks Phyno & Flavour To Go To Their State. Patoranking Reacts by Bahamas95(m): 5:04pm On Oct 20, 2020
DamnnNiggarr:
they're Nigerians and not Biafrans,
Stop violating rule 9 by promoting secession.

9. Don't use Nairaland for illegal acts, e.g scams, plagiarism, hacking, gay meetings, incitement, promoting secession.

Mynd44 lalasticlala seun Oam4j
If dem ban me wetin you gain?

Oga Seun go credit your account shebi?

Re: EndSARS: Enugu Asks Phyno & Flavour To Go To Their State. Patoranking Reacts by ladychioma: 8:21pm On Oct 20, 2020
Whoever that sponsored this shall never go unpunished because the Bible says we are all strangers on Earth. We are Nigerians including phyno and Flavor. We are fighting for a better Nigeria irrespective of tribe. Whoever that sponsored this, his or her life shall shatter like Nigeria. They shall not know peace.
Re: EndSARS: Enugu Asks Phyno & Flavour To Go To Their State. Patoranking Reacts by ladychioma: 8:22pm On Oct 20, 2020
ladychioma:
Whoever that sponsored this shall never go unpunished because the Bible says we are all strangers on Earth. We are Nigerians including phyno and Flavor. We are fighting for a better Nigeria irrespective of tribe. Whoever that sponsored this, his or her life shall shatter like Nigeria. They shall not know peace.

I said it before that politicians can sponsor anything to end this protest.
Re: EndSARS: Enugu Asks Phyno & Flavour To Go To Their State. Patoranking Reacts by Mathantics: 9:11pm On Oct 20, 2020
[s]
Newton85:

Oga it happened, stop lying. Who do you think you're deceiving? And didn't Ngwa people used a coffin to threaten "Ndi Ohuhus" in Aba for voting against their son Ikpeazu?
Didn't some members of Ojukwu's family protest against Bianca's bid to represent Nnewi South in the Senate based on the fact the she hailed from Enugu State?
Didn't Imo people (Mbaise precisely) reject a bishop because he hailed from Anambra state? Keep lying to yourself.

[/s]

When did South East sack all Igbo non indigenes?
Re: EndSARS: Enugu Asks Phyno & Flavour To Go To Their State. Patoranking Reacts by 3Ceagle(m): 12:06am On Oct 21, 2020
Politicians are evil. I can't imagine that this could come from a public figure. These are the set of people who have made sure that the eastern state continued to had bad leadership. This 2 guys had contributed as private individuals more than what she and the useles governors have and will contribute to Enugu/eastern nigeria in thier entire life. This shameless woman failed to understand that Enugu, historically was the seat of government in the old Eastern Nigeria and also remains relevant till date. If the governor is sensible, would have authorised such a bad advert to Enugu state to be removed.
Re: EndSARS: Enugu Asks Phyno & Flavour To Go To Their State. Patoranking Reacts by AsiwajuNdigbo: 2:31am On Oct 21, 2020
heendrix:

shut the Bleep up now it's not our business shey

I've always said it and luckily Kekereekun123 has also said likewise, Biafra would be worse than Somali if you guys should be given the gaddam kantree
I no get your time right now. You are very useless.
Re: EndSARS: Enugu Asks Phyno & Flavour To Go To Their State. Patoranking Reacts by AsiwajuNdigbo: 2:35am On Oct 21, 2020
Emyzoloye5:

thunder fire you there ... Enugu is more tribalistic in terms of job opportunities ....very backward state...filled with servage barbarians
This is the soil of our ancestors. Please cross river back to those you fled from. We need peace in Alaigbo biko.
Re: EndSARS: Enugu Asks Phyno & Flavour To Go To Their State. Patoranking Reacts by SavageResponse(m): 4:10pm On Oct 21, 2020
athaboi:
But is the billboard really true? Like is mounted on a road in enugu?

The thing looks like Photoshop to me
Re: EndSARS: Enugu Asks Phyno & Flavour To Go To Their State. Patoranking Reacts by Newton85: 12:52pm On Oct 22, 2020
Mathantics:
[s][/s]

When did South East sack all Igbo non indigenes?

Abia state sacked non-indigenes (majorly from Imo state) from its workforce it under Theodore Orji.
Re: EndSARS: Enugu Asks Phyno & Flavour To Go To Their State. Patoranking Reacts by okechukwu3: 3:20pm On Oct 22, 2020
The statement must be from an insane person
Re: EndSARS: Enugu Asks Phyno & Flavour To Go To Their State. Patoranking Reacts by Mathantics: 8:30am On Oct 23, 2020
Newton85:

Abia state sacked non-indigenes (majorly from Imo state) from its workforce it under Theodore Orji.

Theodore Orji did it and was condemned, he's one of the most hated politicians from the South East/Nigeria
Re: EndSARS: Enugu Asks Phyno & Flavour To Go To Their State. Patoranking Reacts by RuggedSniper: 11:34pm On Oct 26, 2020
Ctorch:
Pantoranking Reacts to Billboard by Enugu state Govt asking Phyno and flavour to go to their state

https://mobile.twitter.com/patorankingfire/status/1318179929956245504

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Chidinma Okeke Hands Over Crown Amid Sex Video Scandal (Video, Pics) / Kemi Olunloye's Son, Eni, Insults His Mother / Maheeda Introduces Leemisola As Her Goddaughter, With Her Nude Painting Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.