Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,661 members, 7,955,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:57 AM

Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra (97555 Views)

Policemen Arrested At A Bank While Waiting To Extort Men Of N1 Million. Photos / Woman Faints After Policemen Arrested Her Only Child For Wearing Black Shirt. / Boys Who Disguised As Girls Arrested, Forced To Show Their Private Parts. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by Odion2016(m): 11:03pm On Oct 19, 2020
Olatunji1929:
the only solution to this madness is total scrapping of the entire police force and let everyone go and get guns for self defense

This one loud oooo...i don laff fall from my couch
Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by Sniper101(m): 11:04pm On Oct 19, 2020
Okoroawusa:

That's why I just dey laugh...

None of the people commenting has taken a moment to think;"Bra?... Sister na only bra you wear go protest?"

None... start from the beginning and read all the comments n majority are youths.

We are in trouble in this country.

Most times NL users disappoint me.

...they just won't read between the lines, to try and detect one or two things before rushing to drop off their lame comments

2 Likes

Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by Moddam: 11:04pm On Oct 19, 2020
no qualms
Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by ZooOga: 11:07pm On Oct 19, 2020
Sniper101:

ABI o
But, whose photograph is that?
Is that her

the internet says so. wink

“My mother didn’t believe they could do this to her baby” – Lady who was arrested and beaten by Police during protest, shows the bruises she sustained (Video)

https://247newsaroundtheworld.com/news/my-mother-didnt-believe-they-could-do-this-to-her-baby-lady-who-was-arrested-and-beaten-by-police-during-protest-shows-the-bruises-she-sustained-video/
Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by DexterousOne(m): 11:09pm On Oct 19, 2020
Adakintroy:
Youths don't make good leaders. There are no country in the world were youths lead. Elders not even in traditional communities.

That's how fact should be looked at..that's the fact.

Stupid talk

The youths can make good leaders

New Zealand has proven it
Finland the same
France
How old was Obama sef when he became president
Or JFK?
They were less than 50

So I'll say this politely
Take this crap
And flush it in the toilet at your house
Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by cooltola(m): 11:09pm On Oct 19, 2020
The police brutality in Nigeria is horrible and it is as bad as how racist cop treat minorities in the US. All these trigger happy police needs to sacked as soon as possible. #Endsars, end police terrorism and end corruption
Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by Kdon2: 11:10pm On Oct 19, 2020
Mouth Gig:
SICK POLICE angry

Na now you know?? They raped a guy to death. Not girl o! GUY!
Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by Okoroawusa: 11:10pm On Oct 19, 2020
Sniper101:

Most times NL users disappoint me.

...they just won't read between the lines, to try and detect one or two things before rushing to drop off their lame comments
E no shock you?
Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by IMAMofWAR: 11:10pm On Oct 19, 2020
u for just say them rape u na
Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by valnelly(m): 11:15pm On Oct 19, 2020
Olatunji1929:
the only solution to this madness is total scrapping of the entire police force and let everyone go and get guns for self defense
Mr Anarchy and doom.... Where on earth don't they have police.. common sense comes inbuilt... You should use yours man
Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by Nobody: 11:18pm On Oct 19, 2020
Olatunji1929:

That's barbaric.

1 Like

Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by engrjacuzzi: 11:23pm On Oct 19, 2020
Some People that are protesting don't have a mission, it's not just about SARS and SWATS. If you campaign for a reform in the police sector, it may just end up with FG increasing their salary and the rot continues minimally. The question is "will it take Nigeria forward?"
Let's us disband agberos too, let us agitate for the lawmakers and senators salaries and allowances to be stopped, let everyone be on IPPIS. Then we can fight corruption and head in the right direction.
Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by Nobody: 11:23pm On Oct 19, 2020
KoleDgreat2020:
I believe those police men need mental evaluation

On a norm,anyone that needs to protect or secure another is required to pass through series of tests.
I guess reverse is the case here.
No mental,psychological or general medical checkups are done. Just answer your name correctly or go to one local police school
Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by Awwache: 11:24pm On Oct 19, 2020
grin grin
Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by Clinghton: 11:25pm On Oct 19, 2020
While we fight injustice let's be sincere.
Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by sweetrace(f): 11:27pm On Oct 19, 2020
What are they doing with her bra? Sounds like she’s looking for sympathy. The police have acted like heroes who have their own grievances. What did she do attract their wrath? All these one sided meaningless stories!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by jaxxy(m): 11:33pm On Oct 19, 2020
After watching the video... Our police are mad. Both men and even the women. They are Mad!
Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by Ikemba007: 11:33pm On Oct 19, 2020
Please stop such childish posts in such circumstances
Okoroawusa:
The bra or idontbilivit
Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by DaddyGngeess(m): 11:34pm On Oct 19, 2020
Olatunji1929:

My guy chill, ur suggestion is dangerous to the society, even in develop countries we still have the police force, what we need is reform
Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by kazmanbanjoko(m): 11:45pm On Oct 19, 2020
Olatunji1929:
Every seconds na murder case
Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by Nobody: 11:58pm On Oct 19, 2020
Madam only you, 10 policemen? Okay
Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by fof1: 12:07am On Oct 20, 2020
Sundrus:
Why her bra undecided

THEY WANT TO SUCK MILK I BELIEVE...
Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by Kingzjayzee: 12:11am On Oct 20, 2020
Olatunji1929:
I no support u for that one ogrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by Kudejo: 12:12am On Oct 20, 2020
Olatunji1929:

When you say everyone go and get guns for self defense you realise Fulani herdsmen and government sponsored thugs will be among the people that are picking up arms.

You may not know this but there are a lot of lunatics living in Northern Nigeria and the moment you start sharing guns to all of them their madness will surely spill out into the south and start a Civil war
Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by 6digitscomrade: 12:13am On Oct 20, 2020
Kyase:

And the breast grin
Everybody go seat form story, and everybody go believe them because we dey endsars season.

More stories about the SARS and police to fly in in coming days.
Everybody wan use this protest show himself
seat?
Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by Nobody: 12:13am On Oct 20, 2020
Adakintroy:
Youths don't make good leaders. There are no country in the world were youths lead. Elders not even in traditional communities.

That's how fact should be looked at..that's the fact.

Oga, youths are not even demanding to lead but to be well led, with a secured future, just as they (those at the helm of affairs) enjoyed when they were youths. Interestingly, many of them started leading in politics and other sectors right from their thirties. undecided
Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by udomma1005(m): 12:18am On Oct 20, 2020
Olatunji1929:
Na you go still tire, last+last undecided
Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by IamPlato(m): 12:18am On Oct 20, 2020
Olatunji1929:
this one is no longer thinking normal anymore

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by udomma1005(m): 12:19am On Oct 20, 2020
Okoroawusa:
The bra or idontbilivit
Story-story grin
Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by IamPlato(m): 12:20am On Oct 20, 2020
espionagesavvy:
This country need to burn down. It's clearly not working.
its Not Hard You Can Start By Setting Your Family on Fire since You Cant Think Straight Any More
Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by udomma1005(m): 12:25am On Oct 20, 2020
IJOBA2:
THIS IS WHY YOUR NAME IS OKOROAWUSA angry

ZONE B
Why you go slap am like that?

1 Like

Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by udomma1005(m): 12:29am On Oct 20, 2020
sweetrace:
What are they doing with her bra? Sounds like she’s looking for sympathy. The police have acted like heroed who have their own grievances. What did she do attract their wrath? All these one sided meaningless stories!!!!
Have you forgotten that after the BBN madness, some people still wanna trend, methinks this is an example.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See What Every Drug Pusher Sees At Indonisian Airports Yet They Traffic (picture / Anambra COVID-19 Taskforce Members Rape A Girl Inside A Bus (Photos) / Gildas Tohouo's Wife Stabbed To Death In Her Ikoyi Lagos Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.