Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,920 members, 7,817,695 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra (97088 Views)

Policemen Arrested At A Bank While Waiting To Extort Men Of N1 Million. Photos / Woman Faints After Policemen Arrested Her Only Child For Wearing Black Shirt. / Boys Who Disguised As Girls Arrested, Forced To Show Their Private Parts. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by micxwell(m): 12:39am On Oct 20, 2020
Okoroawusa:

That's why I just dey laugh...

None of the people commenting has taken a moment to think;"Bra?... Sister na only bra you wear go protest?"

None... start from the beginning and read all the comments n majority are youths.

We are in trouble in this country.
Did you watch the video? Elder!
Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by Litmus: 12:46am On Oct 20, 2020
This tale sounds like one of those White women, 'Big Black Man', stories. White women, ‘big black Man’ stories are almost invariably fables.
Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by micxwell(m): 12:47am On Oct 20, 2020
sweetrace:
What are they doing with her bra? Sounds like she’s looking for sympathy. The police have acted like heroed who have their own grievances. What did she do attract their wrath? All these one sided meaningless stories!!!!
But you'll agree with me that the way they treated her was bad. She's not a criminal now. As for the bra! She was only appalled at how she was told by a female PO to take off her clothes (her bra inclusive) in front of other male POs!...
Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by Donbabaj: 1:03am On Oct 20, 2020
There might be camera in the bra. Go watch Money heist! #endsars.
Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by saraki2019(m): 1:28am On Oct 20, 2020
99.999% of this protesters are ex_convicts and criminals and their sponsor on a revenge mission and on rescue missions, time will espose them all.
Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by Kestolove(m): 1:29am On Oct 20, 2020
did u take d bra off?
Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by SeriouslySense(m): 1:51am On Oct 20, 2020
May Nigeria be Judged, for all its wickedness and past and present.
Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by UltimateSpice: 1:51am On Oct 20, 2020
This act was reprehensible.

Nigeria and Nigerians deserve better.
Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by sagaxity(m): 2:14am On Oct 20, 2020
What has her bra got to do with what was on ground?
Tufiakwa.
Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by ruffDiamond: 2:16am On Oct 20, 2020
Adakintroy:
Youths don't make good leaders. There are no country in the world were youths lead. Elders not even in traditional communities.

That's how fact should be looked at..that's the fact.
the so called Elder here are incorrigible liars,criminals from hell!future robbers ,cradle snatcher,shameless adulterers paedos,hedonistic ,morally bankrupt, kleptomaniac bastardz!with the exception of the founding fathers,I've no respect whatsoever for the current old thieves occupying any position in both public and private life in this pure animal kingdom. called Naijeriya
Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by samsard(m): 2:59am On Oct 20, 2020
Adakintroy:
Youths don't make good leaders. There are no country in the world were youths lead. Elders not even in traditional communities.

That's how fact should be looked at..that's the fact.
Go to Europe and see the increasing number of youths taking offices. We give excuses, yet, African leaders will handover to their young sons. I don't care so much about the age of a leader if they're sincere and know what they're doing.
Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by Yorubedboy: 3:11am On Oct 20, 2020
Watch the moments police fires tear gas at peaceful protesters in Abuja

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDn_O--iG5k
#EndSARS

Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by ddeola: 3:19am On Oct 20, 2020
Ad d thing dey go, E go soon be #Killpolice
Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by chukel(m): 3:28am On Oct 20, 2020
festacman:
The irony of this whole sh*t is that if you put police uniform on some most of the protesters, they will do the same thing.

If you see how our corporate security guard harrased one dude eeeh!, baba humble.
corrected
Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by vineyardfarms: 3:31am On Oct 20, 2020
ijustdey:

https://www.thecable.ng/they-forced-me-to-take-off-my-bra-arrested-endsars-protester-narrates-experience-in-detention

let the lgp resigned or sack with the entire police formation, let civil defence and peace corp take over the police formation. The nig. police is out-dated
Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by Heryourmie: 3:40am On Oct 20, 2020
See how they are treating us #ENDSARS
Yorubedboy:
Watch the moments police fires tear gas at peaceful protesters in Abuja

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDn_O--iG5k
#EndSARS
Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by harmony75: 3:42am On Oct 20, 2020
so sorry dearie all the sufferings will not be in vain God will restore Nigeria through you guys the youths of this nation Nigeria ����
Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by krownie: 3:44am On Oct 20, 2020
CynthiaChi:
The same police officers the youths are asking for better pay for? Okay

I'm not surprised at all of this is going on, it's even going to get more terrible bcus God have showed me in dreams before buhari became president.. I pray for more strength and courage for them

1 Like

Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by GeneralPula: 4:18am On Oct 20, 2020
Robert1da:

Before you recommend this, look at Syria first

Forget Syria..

We need Gun legalization. Nothing might start working until we all have a Gun!
Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by Baba40(f): 4:28am On Oct 20, 2020
bolaayenimo:
And to imagine this is the same police the youths are asking better welfare for

08057094183. Tinubu's number. Show him some love

Fatai Ayoola's number
Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by eedimo(m): 4:45am On Oct 20, 2020
Olatunji1929:
the only solution to this madness is total scrapping of the entire police force and let everyone go and get guns for self defense
Na wao
That would be a more serious issue to handle as a nation; a state of Anarchy
Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by fredoooooo: 4:49am On Oct 20, 2020
Okoroawusa:
The bra or idontbilivit
Na woman na wetin you expect , dem must add salt .... #Endsars
Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by osazsky(m): 5:00am On Oct 20, 2020
We have pass this stage madam...this is no longer a pissfull protest
Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by Webar2018: 5:00am On Oct 20, 2020
Christane:
mere looking at her face u will know she gat a big breast ..mayb d police officers found her breast suspicious.

We know you're a perv but dey try hide am small
Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by afolarin60591: 5:01am On Oct 20, 2020
:And to imagine this is the same police the youths are asking better welfare for 08057094183. Tinubu's number. Show him some loveFatai Ayoola's number
Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by Gerrard59(m): 5:02am On Oct 20, 2020
DCatt:
The only way is to post them to their state where they can go shoot their families.

But I don't believe this story, the place is just too charged for the police to go and grab someone minding their business and peacefully protesting. People want to cash in on the situation.

Please leave Nairaland for once and enter Twitter, That lady was arrested, harassed and humiliated by personnel of the NPF. The DPO refused all emissaries who came for her release including competent lawyers until the speaker came to her aid. The DPO said no to a governor, house member (Desmond Elliot) and Commissioner of Police. You can imagine the effrontery?!

Now, Nairalanders are saying the incident never existed? You want to say as Nigerian (assumption) that the NPF cannot do what she said happened? Have you never seen the NPF do what she said in public or videos? Where they humiliate someone to their bare state? You mean you have not watched the video where she was dragged, beaten along the road across to the station?

Honestly, the responses here are shocking and I dare say you Nigerians deserve whatever you face from barbaric police personnel, SARS officials, politicians etc. You people deserve everything. Thank God I don comot the country for una.
Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by stabilizer: 5:03am On Oct 20, 2020
Attention: This protest is sponsored by political elders who are tired of this government. I mean those who see what you cant see. Do you know what it means to have a president with dementia? Do you know what it means to have a president who wets bed, who cant read without hours of practice with medications to support his cramming ability. Do you know what it means to have a president who knows nothing about what is happening next to him let alone knowing what happens in the whole country. Aisha warned but you didnt get her right. She said some people have already hijacked govt from us. Who are they? She also said something is 2018, telling us not to vote for her husband. The ones who packaged this impostor are tired of people around him who are taking advantage without no iota of idea to control a nation. Had it been their plot to kill osinbajo was successful, They would have announced the secret. They are just scared to see a yoruba man becoming the president especially when Obasanjo is still alive. Its obvious, Northerners are the key players and representatives in all major top position of this country. They don't really know how to play the game. They've stepped on many toes using military as their shed. Don't you see the way Nigeria borrow money from international financial institutions and community? People behind this protest are saving Nigeria from sudden sinking. The ship is still sailing but even the steerer doesn't know that direction while the captain is asleep. Its all planned. The military knows whom to arrest but their is no direct linkage yet. They wanted to probe tinubu for fraud and everything escalated! I've not seen it on any media outlet before tinubu came on air debunking the rumor that he is the one sponsoring the protest. Na beer be Jonathan weakness, but buhari is tool old that he has become a toddler. His ear is gone, he cant smell again and his memory fails a lot. Everyone is this country is a mafia. Lets watch & pray because they all got plans!
Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by Gerrard59(m): 5:03am On Oct 20, 2020
mybbcnews:
Nigeria ladies always accusing men of sexual harassment.

Is not only your bra they removed, I'm sure they also bleeped your rotten toto.

Idiots

Sweet Jesus! shocked

Anything you people see from SARS officials, you lots deserve it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Favour Daley-Oladele Murder: Adeeko Owolabi, Pastor Segun Philip Arrested / See What Every Drug Pusher Sees At Indonisian Airports Yet They Traffic (picture / Gildas Tohouo's Wife Stabbed To Death In Her Ikoyi Lagos Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.