Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra (97098 Views)

Policemen Arrested At A Bank While Waiting To Extort Men Of N1 Million. Photos / Woman Faints After Policemen Arrested Her Only Child For Wearing Black Shirt. / Boys Who Disguised As Girls Arrested, Forced To Show Their Private Parts. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by Bigpat: 8:04am On Oct 20, 2020
Lie, definitely it is expected that there will not be much truth in most of the allegations against the police,ten Policemen beat you up & you are still like this,well anything that goes up must come down
Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by krownie: 8:05am On Oct 20, 2020
Webar2018:

My question is why did God show you? What is your role in all this and when you say God I don't know if you mean the Christian God that okayed slavery (Abraham had slaves who are fellow humans) and white supremacy til date or the Muslim God that okays blood thirstiness (Mohammad killed those who did not share his beliefs)

guy e be like say ur head dey touch... why are you bring Christianity and Muslim into this. you must be a rat,this is the reasons you hausa can't upgrade you are the richest and still ur tribaI man is it in the road begging
Ps i don't hate any religions beliefs
Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by Actually001(m): 8:25am On Oct 20, 2020
Why every one have started lying against d police this days? This is a lie, i can smell lie
Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by sweetrace(f): 8:29am On Oct 20, 2020
Gerrard59:

https://twitter.com/EiENigeria/status/1315660704444223488/video/1

Where did she state that the bra was pulled out publicly? Are you saying you have never seen/heard or watched where Nigerian security operatives ordered someone to n@ked him/herself?

Please go back and read her epistle. No, I have never seen where the police will tell anyone to go naked for protesting. For armed robbery and murder; yes.
Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by sweetrace(f): 8:33am On Oct 20, 2020
micxwell:
But you'll agree with me that the way they treated her was bad. She's not a criminal now. As for the bra! She was only appalled at how she was told by a female PO to take off her clothes (her bra inclusive) in front of other male POs!...

But I find that impossible to believe. Did she steal anything they felt she was hiding? This protest has brought out out the ugly in so many people who claim they are fighting for the rights of Nigerians. I honestly don’t believe her as I feel her story is contrived.

1 Like

Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by sweetrace(f): 8:35am On Oct 20, 2020
udomma1005:

Have you forgotten that after the BBN madness, some people still wanna trend, methinks this is an example.

My exact thoughts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by Kokaine(m): 8:49am On Oct 20, 2020
Olatunji1929:
the only solution to this madness is total scrapping of the entire police force and let everyone go and get guns for self defense
you talk like a baby.
Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by RealEzee(m): 9:13am On Oct 20, 2020
Robert1da:

Before you recommend this, look at Syria first
I'd rather look at yankee where good road dey, better education, power 24/7,work dey, flexing dey, at least the corruption get wetin common man fit chop inside.

abi u no see benefits package dem collect during Covid-19?

Wetin concern me with Syria? , mtcheeew,yankee same guns with better environment,remove the mumu killings in yankee n racism e better pass Naija, even without removing it sef e still make sense pass Naija by far!!
Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by RealEzee(m): 9:21am On Oct 20, 2020
sweetrace:

But I find that impossible to believe. Did she steal anything they felt she was hiding? This protest has brought out out the ugly in so many people who claim they are fighting for the rights of Nigerians. I honestly don’t believe her as I feel her story is contrived.
eyaa ur eyes never clear yet, bliv police at ur own peril, nothing shocks me anymore from them, if my cousin could be framed as a yahoo boy and taken to the station only to be released when Popsy came thru for him, they change story to he was disrespected when we were questioned about the SUV we rode in, na da day I kuku gave up on the police force, they can do and undo, liars!
Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by OyinO: 10:00am On Oct 20, 2020
deebrain:
They forced her to take her bra off for so that the beating will enter properly or what?

Key word spotted.

"Unconstitutional beating".

Sounds like a military or ex military personnel. Got me lol
Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by OyinO: 10:01am On Oct 20, 2020
They are becoming more dangerous as they go into hiding.
Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by felibrain: 10:11am On Oct 20, 2020
Adakintroy:
Youths don't make good leaders. There are no country in the world were youths lead Elders not even in traditional communities.

That's how fact should be looked at..that's the fact.
Rubbish talk. The president of France 43 years old. Is Nigeria better than France?
Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by Adakintroy: 10:17am On Oct 20, 2020
felibrain:

Rubbish talk. The president of France 43 years old. Is Nigeria better than France?

Thats a man. A grown man.

The max age range of a youth depending on the variance in social construct is 18_32. And that's max.

How is french president a 42 yrs old qualify as a youth.
Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by mechanics(m): 10:28am On Oct 20, 2020
Thank God she was not killed.

1 Like

Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by Gerrard59(m): 10:35am On Oct 20, 2020
sweetrace:

Please go back and read her epistle. No, I have never seen where the police will tell anyone to go naked for protesting. For armed robbery and murder; yes.

You underestimate the barbariness of the Nigerian Police Force.

1 Like

Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by atausenima(f): 10:42am On Oct 20, 2020
Adakintroy:
Youths don't make good leaders. There are no country in the world were youths lead Elders not even in traditional communities.

That's how fact should be looked at..that's the fact.

you are wrong bro..
the president of France is young
we have the youngest Nigerian king in Delta State
Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by abbiboy: 10:54am On Oct 20, 2020
ijustdey:

https://www.thecable.ng/they-forced-me-to-take-off-my-bra-arrested-endsars-protester-narrates-experience-in-detention

Nduka treasure my namesake u re a hero in this struggle u shall be adequately compensated for this trauma and humiliation.God bless u.
Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by Adakintroy: 11:07am On Oct 20, 2020
atausenima:

you are wrong bro..
the president of France is young
we have the youngest Nigerian king in Delta State

He is young don't make him youth. A young adult is not the same as a youth. Even in my village elders rule.

He is 42. Thats a man man.

Aside why are you not comparing yourselves to America now. Their president is 70 plus and his running mate is even older. I though they're the gold standard.

Wankers!
Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by BalogunIdowu(m): 11:29am On Oct 20, 2020
Olatunji1929:
the only solution to this madness is total scrapping of the entire police force and let everyone go and get guns for self defense

You know this is a failed solution already...
Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by micxwell(m): 11:52am On Oct 20, 2020
sweetrace:

You are somewhat right but you do believe she was beaten right? - from the video evidence.
Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by sweetrace(f): 12:12pm On Oct 20, 2020
micxwell:

You are somewhat right but you do believe she was beaten right? - from the video evidence.

Definitely! But I don’t know why she was beaten. People protest in different ways. Some people protest peacefully while respecting the rights of others. Some protest like everyone else has nothing to protest about. They are bitter souls who don’t watch what they say. Then we have the ones who go totally overboard, burning buildings that did nothing to them. Bottom line, we don’t know what transpired between her and the police. But if it is true she was asked to reveal her breasts that are private to any woman, then they are no better than the criminals we pay them to arrest.

1 Like

Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by deebrain(m): 12:39pm On Oct 20, 2020
OyinO:

Sounds like a military or ex military personnel. Got me lol

Hehehehe
Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by JBoss25(m): 1:31pm On Oct 20, 2020
bolaayenimo:
And to imagine this is the same police the youths are asking better welfare for

08057094183. Tinubu's number. Show him some love
that's not his number jare�
Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by micxwell(m): 4:50pm On Oct 20, 2020
sweetrace:

Definitely! But I don’t know why she was beaten. People protest in different ways. Some people protest peacefully while respecting the rights of others. Some protest like everyone else has nothing to protest about. They are bitter souls who don’t watch what they say. Then we have the ones who go totally overboard, burning buildings that did nothing to them. Bottom line, we don’t know what transpired between her and the police. But if it is true she was asked to reveal her breasts that are private to any woman, then they are no better than the criminals we pay them to arrest.
Well, I agree with your points. Majority of the youths on the roads are actually extorting money from vehicle owners here in Ib before they are allowed to move. It's a shame.
Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by sweetrace(f): 5:23pm On Oct 20, 2020
micxwell:
Well, I agree with your points. Majority of the youths on the roads are actually extorting money from vehicle owners here in Ib before they are allowed to move. It's a shame.

Real shame!

1 Like

Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by DCatt: 7:43pm On Oct 20, 2020
It doesn't matter where it is, lies are lies.

The story are missing details of what she was arrested for and the chapter one of the book.

You can't just say the police they are protesting against in a charged environment by angry crowd with hundreds of cameras still went and grabbed an innocent lady. It sounds good for sensationalism but when you put your brain to use, it does not add up.

It seems the lady is an attention seeker but unfortunately Nigeria doesn't prosecute fake stories like this.
Gerrard59:

Please leave Nairaland for once and enter Twitter, That lady was arrested, harassed and humiliated by personnel of the NPF. The DPO refused all emissaries who came for her release including competent lawyers until the speaker came to her aid. The DPO said no to a governor, house member (Desmond Elliot) and Commissioner of Police. You can imagine the effrontery?!

Now, Nairalanders are saying the incident never existed? You want to say as Nigerian (assumption) that the NPF cannot do what she said happened? Have you never seen the NPF do what she said in public or videos? Where they humiliate someone to their bare state? You mean you have not watched the video where she was dragged, beaten along the road across to the station?

Honestly, the responses here are shocking and I dare say you Nigerians deserve whatever you face from barbaric police personnel, SARS officials, politicians etc. You people deserve everything. Thank God I don comot the country for una.

Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by Gerrard59(m): 7:49pm On Oct 20, 2020
DCatt:
It doesn't matter where it is, lies are lies.

The story are missing details of what she was arrested for and the chapter one of the book.

You can't just say the police they are protesting against in a charged environment by angry crowd with hundreds of cameras still went and grabbed an innocent lady. It sounds good for sensationalism but when you put your brain to use, it does not add up.

It seems the lady is an attention seeker but unfortunately Nigeria doesn't prosecute fake stories like this.

Well, you have the country to yourself. Do anyhow you want with it, na una business.
Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by DCatt: 7:56pm On Oct 20, 2020
We all have it for now until we do the right and divide the country so the police can go and be doing their people as they want.
Gerrard59:

Well, you have the country to yourself. Do anyhow you want with it, na una business.
Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by Sniper101(m): 10:05pm On Oct 20, 2020
Okoroawusa:

E no shock you?

E shock me, Bros grin
Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by SHOCK7(m): 11:49pm On Oct 20, 2020
CynthiaChi:
The same police officers the youths are asking for better pay for? Okay
Well said, hello Cynthia
Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by CynthiaChi(f): 11:58pm On Oct 20, 2020
SHOCK7:

Well said, hello Cynthia
Hello
Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by veraiyke(m): 6:30pm On Oct 21, 2020
what a mess!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Favour Daley-Oladele Murder: Adeeko Owolabi, Pastor Segun Philip Arrested / See What Every Drug Pusher Sees At Indonisian Airports Yet They Traffic (picture / 16-Year-Old Girl Caught In The Bush Sleeping With 52 Men In Anambra - The Sun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.