Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,239 members, 7,957,574 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:00 PM

Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra (97560 Views)

Policemen Arrested At A Bank While Waiting To Extort Men Of N1 Million. Photos / Woman Faints After Policemen Arrested Her Only Child For Wearing Black Shirt. / Boys Who Disguised As Girls Arrested, Forced To Show Their Private Parts. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by Webar2018: 5:04am On Oct 20, 2020
krownie:

I'm not surprised at all of this is going on, it's even going to get more terrible bcus God have showed me in dreams before buhari became president.. I pray for more strength and courage for them
My question is why did God show you? What is your role in all this and when you say God I don't know if you mean the Christian God that okayed slavery (Abraham had slaves who are fellow humans) and white supremacy til date or the Muslim God that okays blood thirstiness (Mohammad killed those who did not share his beliefs)

1 Like

Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by Gerrard59(m): 5:05am On Oct 20, 2020
Okoroawusa:

That's why I just dey laugh...

None of the people commenting has taken a moment to think;"Bra?... Sister na only bra you wear go protest?"

None... start from the beginning and read all the comments n majority are youths.

We are in trouble in this country.

Did she say the bra was pulled out in public? You mean you did not watch the video where she was arrested, dragged and beaten by police men?

https://twitter.com/EiENigeria/status/1315660704444223488/video/1
Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by Gerrard59(m): 5:08am On Oct 20, 2020
sweetrace:
What are they doing with her bra? Sounds like she’s looking for sympathy. The police have acted like heroed who have their own grievances. What did she do attract their wrath? All these one sided meaningless stories!!!!

Where did she state that the bra was pulled out publicly? Are you saying you have never seen/heard or watched where Nigerian security operatives ordered someone to n@ked him/herself?
Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by EmekaBlue(m): 5:18am On Oct 20, 2020
so they saw your breast?!

awwh
Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by witworth(m): 5:41am On Oct 20, 2020
Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by successtutor(m): 5:48am On Oct 20, 2020
No retreat, no surrender . Nigeria must be reformed.
Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by Princedapace(m): 5:59am On Oct 20, 2020
Olatunji1929:
the only solution to this madness is total scrapping of the entire police force and let everyone go and get guns for self defense

Impossible grin grin

U will use ur gun to kill the man who snatches ur girlfriend.

Black's can't rule them selves. We should hand over the country to another race �

All black countries re upside down with wicked leaders who only loot their resources.
Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by fkj950ax(m): 6:09am On Oct 20, 2020
Okoroawusa:
The bra or idontbilivit

SARS Officer spotted here on NL.
They are everywhere...
Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by Gerrard59(m): 6:17am On Oct 20, 2020
udomma1005:

Have you forgotten that after the BBN madness, some people still wanna trend, methinks this is an example.

You mean this for trending purposes? embarassed

You mean say you never see when police people order someone to n@ked him/herself?

1 Like

Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by rollandben(m): 6:18am On Oct 20, 2020
Please send those 10 men in blacks to life imprisonment. Serve them their judgment life morning meal.
#ends bad governance
# May be we should also ends police. we are fighting to their warfare yet they don't appreciates.
Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by DaCharis2016: 6:26am On Oct 20, 2020
I think this was the scene's video we saw.
Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by Openbusiness: 6:32am On Oct 20, 2020
IJOBA2:
THIS IS WHY YOUR NAME IS OKOROAWUSA angry

ZONE B
Abeg why u no slap dar stubborn boy well na. You for givam beta slap make he dey c bra for him sleep everyday for the next 2 weeks grin

1 Like

Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by Nobody: 6:37am On Oct 20, 2020
When will you all understand that NIGERIA is the mother of all your problems
Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by muller101(m): 6:37am On Oct 20, 2020
Olatunji1929:
the only solution to this madness is total scrapping of the entire police force and let everyone go and get guns for self defense
This your solution sounds weird.
Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by Annie001: 6:38am On Oct 20, 2020
tooth4tooth:
What started as peaceful and sweet protest is being sabotaged by hoodlums disguising as protesters. So the whole protest is becoming stale. See what is happening in Edo state.They are breaking jail and releasing criminals into the society angry

I will advise all genuine protesters to back out of the protest. It is becoming annoying angry
You are mad!!!!
Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by Okoroawusa: 6:38am On Oct 20, 2020
fkj950ax:

SARS Officer spotted here on NL.
They are everywhere...
Hahahaha! ...na simple talk I talk o!
Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by ThatFairGuy1: 6:47am On Oct 20, 2020
bolaayenimo:
And to imagine this is the same police the youths are asking better welfare for

08057094183. Tinubu's number. Show him some love
If you are indeed Yoruba, WHAT YOU ALL ARE LETTING TINUBU'S EYE SEE, YOU ALL WILL SEE MORE THAN THAT WHEN YOU ATTAIN GREATER HEIGHT.

THAT'S HOW AWOLOWO AND ABIOLA WERE ALSO BROUGHT DOWN.

You see those screen shot
1. Igbos prevent their own.

Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by Nobody: 6:50am On Oct 20, 2020
IamPlato:
its Not Hard You Can Start By Setting Your Family on Fire since You Cant Think Straight Any More

I dont respond to teenagers, grow up then let's talk.
Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by Victorclean1: 6:52am On Oct 20, 2020
Please there is need to end contract work in Nigeria. Over 40 millions Nigerians were plung ìnto poverty through contract work. This contract work have been used by the Indians, Chinese, Lebanese and other Asian countries to make money.

Lowest worker in most companies goes home with less than 20k monthly while his actual monthly salary is around 100k.

What they do is that they contact some Nigerians and urge them to open a company that supply labour. From there they wil be sharing the money while the real Nigerian working will go with less than 20% of his sweat. Banks and other indigenous companies were into this corrupt practice

Too bad. Federal job account for less percentage of Nigeria working while those in private companies were in tens of millions.
Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by ridbell01(m): 7:05am On Oct 20, 2020
Olatunji1929:
soro soko my brother
Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by Adakintroy: 7:19am On Oct 20, 2020
ruffDiamond:
the so called Elder here are incorrigible liars,criminals from hell!future robbers ,cradle snatcher,shameless adulterers paedos,hedonistic ,morally bankrupt, kleptomaniac bastardz!with the exception of the founding fathers,I've no respect whatsoever for the current old thieves occupying any position in both public and private life in this pure animal kingdom. called Naijeriya

Be careful how you talk about the "father's" Arrogance is a poor man virtue. You may so become the bad leaders you so criticize. Honor your father's and go about things respectfully.

Many of you criticize the institutions and make attributions. But many girls who are in school or guys never went to school in the first place. Some prostitute their way through it. Coming out and claiming the system is bad that's why they don't have a jobs wereas they can barely pass companies standard aptitute text.

It's easy to blame the father for your woes both at the societal and individual level. But the fact remains Many of you claiming suffering have a better life already compared to them.

The system can be made better but it should be done respectfully and wisely. Mostly through the ballot.

1 Like

Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by CoolAmbience(m): 7:20am On Oct 20, 2020
Olatunji1929:

Kaikai talk!
Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by jayaim: 7:25am On Oct 20, 2020
What a shame assaulting a helpless lady. & bokoharam is running them down anyhow in the north, what a pity
Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by Thightman1(m): 7:25am On Oct 20, 2020
Maybe there is evidence in her breast... grin grin crazy police force

1 Like

Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by Ahmeduana(m): 7:28am On Oct 20, 2020
Brandstudio01:
That is TYPICAL of them. Because they felt the people was helpless.

But e shock them

I think you mean TYPICAL!
Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by Cmanforall: 7:28am On Oct 20, 2020
Sundrus:
Why her bra undecided
Don't mind them. They've seen fine girl and now want to satisfy their sexual urge... angry
#Sad
Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by ScotMisile: 7:38am On Oct 20, 2020
Olatunji1929:
Then you have successfully turned Nigeria to another gangsters Paradise on the streets of Bronx New York.
Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by chatinent: 7:38am On Oct 20, 2020
What a country of perverts.
Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by zone51: 7:42am On Oct 20, 2020
bolaayenimo:
And to imagine this is the same police the youths are asking better welfare for

08057094183. Tinubu's number. Show him some love

Are you sure? undecided

Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by bluefilm: 7:49am On Oct 20, 2020
Only you?

Hanty na wa o!

Abeg wetin you carry for inside the bra?
Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by Adakintroy: 7:55am On Oct 20, 2020
rawfact:

Oga, youths are not even demanding to lead but to be well-led, with a secured future, just as they enjoyed when they were youths. Interestingly, many of them started leading in politics and other sectors right from their thirties. undecided

And who told you you not well led?

Do you know how much the disparities have closed up..the wage gaps between the rich and poor. Emergence of middle class in our societies

How many of your parents you think could afford I. Phones in there days. How many of them could afford dstv.

What even make you think you seen greater suffering compared to them.

If you did not do basic psychology, you are at the fourth level of of Maslow "heirachy of needs"

Need for "self esteem"
Re: Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra by thuxzwda1: 8:01am On Oct 20, 2020
Kamil83:
Useless people, they want to suck breast be that����

Abi dey don suck brezzzz�

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See What Every Drug Pusher Sees At Indonisian Airports Yet They Traffic (picture / Anambra COVID-19 Taskforce Members Rape A Girl Inside A Bus (Photos) / Gildas Tohouo's Wife Stabbed To Death In Her Ikoyi Lagos Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.