Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,428 members, 7,830,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Put A Camera In My Daughters Room, And This Is What I Saw . - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Put A Camera In My Daughters Room, And This Is What I Saw . (719 Views)

Nabeeha’s Father: How Bandits Got Access To My Daughters / ‘I Started Sleeping With My Daughters Because My Wife Died’ / My Wife Lied That I Defiled My Daughters- Ondo Welder. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Put A Camera In My Daughters Room, And This Is What I Saw . by karnap(m): 8:52pm On Oct 19, 2020
According to a story which was sent via Facebook to fans to read and enjoy,a woman told everyone of what she did to know why her daughter always locks herself up inside a room every two days.

According to the woman,she noticed that her daughter has been doing some very weird stuffs lately and also locks herself up in her room every two days.

The young lady in this story is 17 years of age and her mom is a single mother who always make out every possible time for her daughter despite the fact she is working so she won't take the wrong paths,make bad friends or bad decisions as she is growing into adulthood

It was 5 months before she will turn 18 and her mum noticed that she has started isolating herself and also,she stopped talking to her mum anymore and she was keeping everything to herself.

According to her mum,every two days,she will go into her room,lock the door and would not agree to come out till the next day,she doesn't even bother to eat or do anything throughout the whole day, her mum called her and asked why she was behaving like that and she wouldn't even budge.

Her mum decided to put a camera in her room before the next two days,after the two days has passed,her mum picked the camera up and watched the whole video,she was so surprised about what she saw.

According to her mum,she explained that she was holding a ball of light and chanting strange languages,where could I have gone wrong? My daughter has joined cult,What I'm I going to do? She asked.

Well,this is a very touching story and I would love to hear your thoughts on the mother's question,What do you think she should do?
Re: Put A Camera In My Daughters Room, And This Is What I Saw . by prodigyy(m): 9:28pm On Oct 19, 2020
Kush girl grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please I Just Lost My Wallet With My Original Driver’s License / Would Nigerians Standby While 3 Police Lynch A Man In Public / 3-month Old Baby, 3 Others Killed In Benue By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.