Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,403 members, 7,815,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Disturbing Chest Pain Please Help! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Disturbing Chest Pain Please Help! (621 Views)

My Fiancee Is In Pain Please Help / Chest pain and stiffness. / Do You Have Trypophobia? (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Disturbing Chest Pain Please Help! by Aspiregreat: 9:13pm On Oct 19, 2020
I'm having having this pain on my chest especially the left region. Started last year, I visited my doctor then who suggested take a chest x-ray, went for an x-ray and everything seemed fine according to reports. Drugs were prescribed and I left. However, the pain continued but faint. But recently have been a huge discomfort. Is there any cardiologist in the house? What might be the issue?

Thanks
Re: Disturbing Chest Pain Please Help! by Kwamecron(m): 9:24pm On Oct 19, 2020
*Coenzyme Q10
*Neurobion coated tablets (merck).
*Omega 3 fatty Acid (puritans pride)
*Vim E
*Zinc

Use this drugs
Re: Disturbing Chest Pain Please Help! by Aspiregreat: 9:32pm On Oct 19, 2020
Kwamecron:
*Coenzyme Q10
*Vim E
*Zinc

Use this drugs

I appreciate your prescription. However, what is the functions of these drugs and what do you think is wrong with me? Thanks embarassed
Re: Disturbing Chest Pain Please Help! by Aspiregreat: 9:33pm On Oct 19, 2020
Kwamecron:
*Coenzyme Q10
*Vim E
*Zinc

Use this drugs

Can you direct me where to get this drugs?
Re: Disturbing Chest Pain Please Help! by Aspiregreat: 9:48pm On Oct 19, 2020
embarassed
Re: Disturbing Chest Pain Please Help! by 2special(m): 9:50pm On Oct 19, 2020
Go to another hospital for x-ray
Re: Disturbing Chest Pain Please Help! by Aspiregreat: 2:51am On Oct 20, 2020
2special:
Go to another hospital for x-ray
Okay
Re: Disturbing Chest Pain Please Help! by Aspiregreat: 11:44am On Oct 20, 2020
Kwamecron:
*Coenzyme Q10
*Vim E
*Zinc

Use this drugs

For the coenzyme and vit e which brand do you recommend
Re: Disturbing Chest Pain Please Help! by nwajesus12(m): 1:23pm On Oct 20, 2020
Aspiregreat:
I'm having having this pain on my chest especially the left region. Started last year, I visited my doctor then who suggested take a chest x-ray, went for an x-ray and everything seemed fine according to reports. Drugs were prescribed and I left. However, the pain continued but faint. But recently have been a huge discomfort. Is there any cardiologist in the house? What might be the issue?

Thanks
do you have stomach ulcer, if yes, you might be suffering from acid reflux (GERD)
Re: Disturbing Chest Pain Please Help! by Aspiregreat: 11:16am On Oct 21, 2020
nwajesus12:
do you have stomach ulcer, if yes, you might be suffering from acid reflux (GERD)

I don't have ulcer.
Re: Disturbing Chest Pain Please Help! by Gbengazzee(m): 3:10am On Oct 26, 2020
How sure are you? You need to go to hospital to check if you have ulcer. Stomach ulcer cause chest pain.

1 Like

Re: Disturbing Chest Pain Please Help! by olayiwola4u(m): 8:28pm On Oct 26, 2020
Gbengazzee:
How sure are you? You need to go to hospital to check if you have ulcer. Stomach ulcer cause chest pain.

The Anti-spam banned me for teaching how to make money in international Stock Exchange. I don't know what is wrong in that... I'm going to send the tutorial on w h a t s a p to you. This is my det ai l... 0 9 0 5 6 0 7 7 1 5 0
Re: Disturbing Chest Pain Please Help! by abdsamad(m): 9:44pm On Oct 26, 2020
Aspiregreat:

Thanks

The history taking required for your complaint will take at least 10 minutes. Physical examination will take about 5minutes.

You'll probably end up doing an ecg or an echo

Please go to a hospital and don't waste your money on those drugs.
Re: Disturbing Chest Pain Please Help! by Aspiregreat: 10:15pm On Oct 26, 2020
abdsamad:

The history taking required for your complaint will take at least 10 minutes. Physical examination will take about 5minutes.

You'll probably end up doing an ecg or an echo

Please go to a hospital and don't waste your money on those drugs.

Already done an ECG. Was asked to come back tomorrow for doctors interpretation. Thanks.
Re: Disturbing Chest Pain Please Help! by Aspiregreat: 10:18pm On Oct 26, 2020
Gbengazzee:

Visited the hospital today and I was told to undergo an ECG. Though the doctor asked if I had ulcer? I Said no. Please what's are other signs of ulcer.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Benefits Of Drinking Hot Water / ''Nigeria Killed My Babies''- Woman Loses Her Twin Boys 24 Hours After Birth / How To Select Your Next Pair Of Work Shoes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.