Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,188 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Seems Segalinks Is Not Done With #endsars yet (pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seems Segalinks Is Not Done With #endsars yet (pics) (4339 Views)

End The Protest Now - Segalinks, The Coverner Of #EndSARS, Warns Youths / Segalinks To Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Your Lawyers Have Been Served" / Bashir El-Rufai Calls Segalinks An Idiot And A Midget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seems Segalinks Is Not Done With #endsars yet (pics) by marshalcarter: 3:34am On Oct 20, 2020
This protest is turning to something else...
2020 sha
Re: Seems Segalinks Is Not Done With #endsars yet (pics) by chukel(m): 3:53am On Oct 20, 2020
AchalugoNwa:
this revolution is b egger than anybody

probably he just realized it and decided to side with the masses

Anybody that opposes this movement is an enemy of the masses

well they're all cowards that hides behind nairaland anonymity to spew trash.

#EndSARS
we hold our ground
torgba!
we move
if this is what you understood from that tweet, then you are one of the dumbest i have come across. Very dumb.

2 Likes

Re: Seems Segalinks Is Not Done With #endsars yet (pics) by chukel(m): 3:55am On Oct 20, 2020
Vyzz:
The went to Igbo people Market and burnt their cars
shebi una want revolution. Na so e de be naa.

1 Like

Re: Seems Segalinks Is Not Done With #endsars yet (pics) by QuotaSystem: 4:02am On Oct 20, 2020
Sega has every right to catch cruise on their heads since they've refused to use it.
Re: Seems Segalinks Is Not Done With #endsars yet (pics) by ehinmowo: 5:07am On Oct 20, 2020
juman:
Enough of the protest.
It has turned to senseless thing.
Your name is Juman. No surprise.
Re: Seems Segalinks Is Not Done With #endsars yet (pics) by helinues: 5:46am On Oct 20, 2020
Aisha Yusufu, the new Car dealer in town
Re: Seems Segalinks Is Not Done With #endsars yet (pics) by billiongold1: 5:50am On Oct 20, 2020
He's not happy not having direct leadership of this movement. Nigeria and self centered people, few among us though.
Re: Seems Segalinks Is Not Done With #endsars yet (pics) by helinues: 5:54am On Oct 20, 2020
chukel:
if this is what you understood from that tweet, then you are one of the dumbest i have come across. Very dumb.

Hahahahahaha..

The guy na second in command to Musiwa on NL
Re: Seems Segalinks Is Not Done With #endsars yet (pics) by GARRIYELLOW: 5:56am On Oct 20, 2020
grin grin grin
See trolling.

Sega na wa for you
Re: Seems Segalinks Is Not Done With #endsars yet (pics) by wemmy01(m): 6:30am On Oct 20, 2020
This segalink is so compromised, imagine somebody gave me his number for me to call if I got in a mess with Sara that he is a lawyer and an activist.
Fvck him

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wizkid Declare Support For Tinubu Presidency When He Meets Sanwo Olu And Gbaja / My Honest Prediction Of Tinubu’s Presidency. / Naira To Cfa Franc Exchange Rate Now Very Terrible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.